Darth Sion runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
Darth Sion runs the Gauntlet, 15 Minutes between fights
1.)4 Destroyer Droids
2.)Qui-Gon
3.)Darth Maul
4.)(ROTS all)Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon
5.)Asajj Ventress+Visas Marr+Tavion
6.)Count Dooku
7.)General Grievous
8.)Mace Windu
9.)Darth Vader

Jen'ari
He makes it all the way, unless Dooku or Windu are able to crush his insides or something which I don't see happening.

ESB Vader
or vader using dun moch to wear sions self confidence, sion will stop at vaapaad when mace reflects sions own hatred back at him

Blue_Hefner
6. On that list I think Dooku is the only person able to break Sion's will.

jollyjim311
In number one his lightsaber gets shot out of his hand and he gets blasted until, I dunno, the droids run out of power, or Sion doesn't have a physical body anymore, if that's possible.

Jen'ari
Originally posted by jollyjim311
In number one his lightsaber gets shot out of his hand and he gets blasted until, I dunno, the droids run out of power, or Sion doesn't have a physical body anymore, if that's possible.

Right, because four destroyer droids would be too much for him. smile

jollyjim311
Yup.

Jen'ari
Out of curiosity, how do you rate Sion (excluding his physical invincibility technique)? On TPM Obi-Wan's level perhaps?

kamikz
Easily above that. But I don't consider him around the top dogs...

jollyjim311
Originally posted by kamikz
Easily above that. But I don't consider him around the top dogs...

jollyjim311
If he can't be hurt, though, then he gets his ass kicked over and over again and might lose the will to live. If he manages to just take the beating and eventually get lucky against the first few, then, Dooku could most likely break Sion's will, especially after receiving a royal ass-kicking from the others (and Dooku himself). If push comes to shove, Mace or Vader will kill him with a force crush.

darthsith19
You realise how f*cking tired he'd be by the end? But he would make it.

jollyjim311
Vader squeezes his brain into a replica that's one tenth the size of the original inside his skull, and kills him.

zephiel7
He crushes them all.

ESB Vader
no vader is a very effective user of dun moch, thats how in rodv he is able to kill jedis even though he just recovered from his injuries.
and windu will crush sion with vaapaad, reflecting his own hate and anger against him.

Quinlan_Vos
Grievous or Dooku will kill him as he'll be very tired. Dooku will break his will. He'll definately lose to Mace if he can beat the previous two.

zephiel7
I was unaware that any of these people knew of Darth Traya...

In short, Sion's will can only be broken via Traya or any of her close connections. Otherwise their attempts will mean jack shit to a Sith lord who can literally hold his body together and still fight with amazing dexterity and strength.

If it is contest of will power I would rather side with the person who can hold his body together through sheer force of will without any external mechanical aid.

Please explain to me, how will these people be able to wear away at his will to live?

jollyjim311
Shatterpoint.

ESB Vader
Originally posted by zephiel7
I was unaware that any of these people knew of Darth Traya...

In short, Sion's will can only be broken via Traya or any of her close connections. Otherwise their attempts will mean jack shit to a Sith lord who can literally hold his body together and still fight with amazing dexterity and strength.

If it is contest of will power I would rather side with the person who can hold his body together through sheer force of will without any external mechanical aid.

Please explain to me, how will these people be able to wear away at his will to live?

by doing what the exile did? by vader wearing his confidense down as he did to roan shryne in RODV? and anything to actually prove that his will can ONLY be broken by trayas close connected friends?
sidous could wear sion down, vader could, dooku prehaps, the exile did.
what makes u think ONLY the exile or traya could wear him down?

mace would finish sion reflecting sions own hate against him with vaapad

u think i dont know who sion or traya is?
of course i hell do

zephiel7
Yes, because of course Roan Shyryne has not only the same amount of power in the force, but also the same amount of sheer willpower as Dark Lord Sion, renowkned for holding his body together and still fighting with amazing dexterity and strength. The only reason the Exile succeeded was due to her connection with Traya. Sion clearly showed his frustration with the Exile for being "chosen" above him in their meeting at Koriban.

Considering that all the conversation branches with respect to Sion reflected on feeding his doubts about Traya, yes. Sion hated the Exile because Traya loved her more. These doubts about himself, and his love/hate relationship with Traya was ultimately his undoing.

Again I ask, where is the proof? We are talking about a Sith Lord who can, through sheer will power, defy death and still fight in tip top condition. The evidence is on my side I am afraid. And also, as I have shown, none of these people have any sort of connection to Traya and hence cannot succeed in a battle against Sion.

Well considering the fact that Sion cannot be killed via conventional lightsaber attacks, I highly doubt this is a possibility.

WTF? When I said none of these people knew about Sion, I was referring to the people in the gauntlet, NOT to the posters.

ESB Vader
Yes, because of course Roan Shyryne has not only the same amount of power in the force, but also the same amount of sheer willpower as Dark Lord Sion, renowkned for holding his body together and still fighting with amazing dexterity and strength. The only reason the Exile succeeded was due to her connection with Traya. Sion clearly showed his frustration with the Exile for being "chosen" above him in their meeting at Koriban.

Considering that all the conversation branches with respect to Sion reflected on feeding his doubts about Traya, yes. Sion hated the Exile because Traya loved her more. These doubts about himself, and his love/hate relationship with Traya was ultimately his undoing.

Again I ask, where is the proof? We are talking about a Sith Lord who can, through sheer will power, defy death and still fight in tip top condition. The evidence is on my side I am afraid. And also, as I have shown, none of these people have any sort of connection to Traya and hence cannot succeed in a battle against Sion.

Well considering the fact that Sion cannot be killed via conventional lightsaber attacks, I highly doubt this is a possibility.

WTF? When I said none of these people knew about Sion, I was referring to the people in the gauntlet, NOT to the posters.

and sidious IS the dark side and the dark side is combination of hate anger and will.

obviously what is going to happen is vader is going to beat sion over and over as the exile did and vader would wear his confindese down each time sion gets beaten and sion will start to believe that vader is above him

"The only reason the Exile succeeded was due to her connection with Traya. Sion clearly showed his frustration with the Exile for being "chosen" above him in their meeting at Koriban."
-zephiel 7

and do you have proof that the exile ONLY succeeded because of her connection to kreia? sion already knew kreia CHOSE exile over him and yet he still fought.
its when the exile beat him and pursuaded him that he can be defeated.

vader,mace will find other ways to defeat sion using the same tactic.

o yes and when i mean mace reflects sions own hate, it isnt just lightsaber attacks, sion gets defeated and he sees his opponent stronger than him.

and number 1 a lightsaber seprates body parts, what you see in the gameplay isnt canon of sion actually getting hit by the saber.

if so then why didnt nihilus, malak or any enemy die with 1 swift stroke of the saber? because its gameplay and in reality getting hit with the lightsaber will severe your head off .

zephiel7
And this supports your point how?

Oh wow, assumptions galore. First of all you assume that Vader would be "repeatedly pwning sion" which is yet unproven. Also, somehow you come to the conclusion that Sion would lose the will to live after being defeated, which is clearly not the case. When you see him fight against Nihilus, Nihilus stormed his ass and also used his powerful force drain ability. Afterwards Sion is shown standing up soon afterwards, still able to fight.

If his will to live would dissapear simply by being defeated, then how come when Nihilus pwned Sion he did not truly die?

It is only because it was the Exile that his will eroded. Sion wanted to prove that he was stronger than the Exile. After continually losing and the Exile persuading that Traya never loved Sion, Sion finally gave in to his insecurities which stem primarily from Traya.

Again I ask, how can they erode the will of a Dark Lord of the Sith who through sheer force of will managed to keep his body together, and still fight with amazing skill?

And how would this deter Sion? If anything Sion would grow continually angered at the sight of his opponenets gaining the upper hand, and through his hatred overwhelm his enemies. It is Traya that is Sion's primary weakness.

How would any of the people on this list be able to wear away at his will power when he clearly possesses such a quantity in overabundance? Not only this but it is proven through his battle against Nihilus that defeat alone at the hands of another opponent would not make him somehow "magically" lose his will to live.

I love how you ignore canon, that Sion was nearly invulnerable to conventional attacks since his body was already battered and destroyed. A documentary in KOTOR 2 reveals that he has "severe burns" that should have killed him already, yet he manages to continue to live by holding himself together through sheer force of will.

"His body consists of bits and pieces held together by sheer force of will and the power of hatred, channeled through the dark side."

Your argument basically hinges on the assumption that the people in this gauntlet can wear away at Sion's will.

This assumption is faulty due to the following reasons:

1. When Nihilus repeatedly used force lighting and force drain, Sion should have died according to your assumption, however he clearly survived which indicates that being defeated multiple times is not an issue to Sion. It is clearly Traya and the Exile that hold power over him.

2. Sion was able to hold together the bits and pieces of his body through sheer will power. By this fact alone, through a contest of wills, how exactly does he lose? Ilogical.

ESB Vader
And this supports your point how?

Oh wow, assumptions galore. First of all you assume that Vader would be "repeatedly pwning sion" which is yet unproven. Also, somehow you come to the conclusion that Sion would lose the will to live after being defeated, which is clearly not the case. When you see him fight against Nihilus, Nihilus stormed his ass and also used his powerful force drain ability. Afterwards Sion is shown standing up soon afterwards, still able to fight.

If his will to live would dissapear simply by being defeated, then how come when Nihilus pwned Sion he did not truly die?

It is only because it was the Exile that his will eroded. Sion wanted to prove that he was stronger than the Exile. After continually losing and the Exile persuading that Traya never loved Sion, Sion finally gave in to his insecurities which stem primarily from Traya.

Again I ask, how can they erode the will of a Dark Lord of the Sith who through sheer force of will managed to keep his body together, and still fight with amazing skill?

And how would this deter Sion? If anything Sion would grow continually angered at the sight of his opponenets gaining the upper hand, and through his hatred overwhelm his enemies. It is Traya that is Sion's primary weakness.

How would any of the people on this list be able to wear away at his will power when he clearly possesses such a quantity in overabundance? Not only this but it is proven through his battle against Nihilus that defeat alone at the hands of another opponent would not make him somehow "magically" lose his will to live.

I love how you ignore canon, that Sion was nearly invulnerable to conventional attacks since his body was already battered and destroyed. A documentary in KOTOR 2 reveals that he has "severe burns" that should have killed him already, yet he manages to continue to live by holding himself together through sheer force of will.

"His body consists of bits and pieces held together by sheer force of will and the power of hatred, channeled through the dark side."

Your argument basically hinges on the assumption that the people in this gauntlet can wear away at Sion's will.

This assumption is faulty due to the following reasons:

1. When Nihilus repeatedly used force lighting and force drain, Sion should have died according to your assumption, however he clearly survived which indicates that being defeated multiple times is not an issue to Sion. It is clearly Traya and the Exile that hold power over him.

2. Sion was able to hold together the bits and pieces of his body through sheer will power. By this fact alone, through a contest of wills, how exactly does he lose? Ilogical.

1. firstly when sidious landed on korriban the anceient sith bowed to him and said he is the dark side himself which consists of all the elements.

2. vader is clearly far stronger in saber skills and in force power, how? sion uses makash and the shien form which vader has an advantage of greater physical strength for that paticular form. i have never seen sion doing lightning, choke or crush and vader has the power to "pwn" sion continiously which sion will soon find out its pointless to fight, and vader would once again use dun moch to destroy sions confidence and when he looses confidece he looses will
2a) that video is not canon at all, even if it was, u notice sion had backed out because nihilus hasnt killed him yet.

no3) at that time darth nihilus is the dark lord of the sith, sion is no where near that level. and the exile pursuaded to sion that he will be beatn over and over and over again and sion will see its pointless, you however are telling me the choices YOU made for the exile, one way or the other, the exile is pursuadeing to sion that he is not powerful as she is.

no4) prove he is actually immune to a lightsaber hit, a lightsaber seperates body parts and if mace dooku or any1 does that sion is dead.
if his vital body parts are severed like his head, the fight stops prove he is invincible when getting cut

no5) dun moch wears confidence down and once that happens will is eroded and dont you know vader uses tactics to defeat his opponent down? like wearing the spirit and continiously rambling that his opponent is weaker than him. as the dark side exile did?

no6)and since that video is cut out, sion has never fought face to face with nihilus and doesnt sion use the force to hold his body together? o but nihilus DRAINS the force out of a victim, that was why they cut the video out

and no sion wont "magically" loose the will to live its when his opponent tells him that he is no stronger than he is, that the opponent is better.
that angers sion and doesnt vaapad reflect a users hate against him? sion would get defeated, not killed, and as he comes back at mace angrier than ever, he falls and falls and falls again, and thats when mace the jedi master would tell sion that he is being defeated.
. Sion was able to hold together the bits and pieces of his body through sheer will power. By this fact alone, through a contest of wills, how exactly does he lose? Ilogical.

o how? when he gives up, when he gets defeated by his opponents and his opponent welds it into his head saying that he is stronger than sion, thats clearly what happened when u play the exile, you keep doing it and sion looses the will and gives up

o? 1 thing, a force storm will rip sion into pieces and destroy whats evers left of him

jollyjim311
Oh wow, Zeph, nice argument.

"In non-canon cut content Sion got his ass kicked by Nihilus, who couldn't even kill an unexpecting Traya."

zephiel7
LOL, seeing as Sidious is not in this gauntlet, I should care why?

The hell? Sion is weaker than Vader how? They both demonstrated feats of incredible strenght, except Sion has the whole advantage of not being susceptible to Vader's attacks. Either way, Vader would not be able to make it by virtue of the fact that Sion is virtually invincible to Vader's attacks.

LOL, wait a minute, you are saying because Sion has never demonstrated the "force choke" or "force lightning" he is not capable of performing such an attack.

I guess Darth Bane is not capable of performing a simple force choke, because in Jedi versus Sith he did not demonstrate the ability...

Sion has enough strength in the force to keep his body together and at the same time fight with amazing strength and skill. Clearly that demonstrates the extent of his power in the force.

Wow, I am still waiting for you to explain how Vader's "Dun Moch" will work against a Sith Lord who is able to have the willpower to keep his body together. Sion's only weakness is connected with Traya. Sion is also presumed to have used Dun Moch. Who's to say he would not break Vader's will.

I didn't see Sion dieing though. He got WTFpwned there, and he still did not give up the will to live... Which is clear evidence against your point that somehow if he were "PWNED" repeatedly he would die.

By the way, that movie was intended to be put in, but the developers did not have time to put it in. It still holds merit.

You are basing this on the faulty assumption that the Exile repeatedly defeated Sion based on gameplay. It is far more likely that the Exile was being beaten by Sion, and only by virtue of the fact that she was Traya's apprentice did she break Sion's will.

"Because of Sion's command of his own pain, lightsaber skills, and preternatural ability to survive through the dark side, the Exile was unable to defeat him hand to hand. Instead, the Exile was forced to use his powers of persuasion to turn Sion against his own beliefs, by eroding his will and convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

*Sigh,* except you fail to see that the reason why Sion was first of all killed was because the Exile succeeded in convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

Lets theorize. Based on observation Sion is stronger than Exile in every way, physically and mentally. Physically he is able to pick up Traya with one hand a cave her into a wall. Mentally he is able to sustain himself with the power of the force and his willpower.

The Exile on the otherhand WOULD have been WTFpwned by either Sion or Nihilus. In a transmission in game we learn that the Exile is a Jedi of "average ability." He has not demonstrated anything exceptional aside from his force drain ability, however he only uses it if he were dark side (ie., against Vrook, Kavar, and Zez Kai). However the canon Exile is female and more importantly, lightsided . It is due to her nature, that she manages to survive this ordeal.

We can conclude based on this information that the Exile could not have defeated Sion in a lightsaber duel within the Trayus academy because a) Sion just previously defeated the Exile at Korriban hence proving he is the Exile's superiour physically and in the force and b) he possesses far more willpower (able to hold himself together through sheer force of will). This means the Exile COULD not break his will through mere persuasion. It is fairly obvious that only through the Exile's connection to Traya was Sion defeated. You would have to be fairly dimwitted to argue otherwise.

Mace on the otherhand would get tired and what happens when he gets tired? Sion gleefully kills the Jedi master...

All the dialogue options basically stem from one major thing, that Darth Traya had no further use for him. Essentially you persuade Sion into believing that Traya loves "you" (The Exile) more than Sion.

If he is using the darkside to hold the pieces of his body together, I doubt a lightsaber slash is going to undo that...

You are making an assumption that Dun Moch is going to be successful against a Sith Lord who is able to muster the willpower to hold his body together. Sion also incorporates Dun Moch into his fighting style. He could break Vader's will too. Your point is moot.

Most importantly, Sion's weakness stems from Darth Traya, and the fact that he is no longer useful to her. This is stated multiple times in his dialogue options with the Exile. The Exile was "loved" by Traya, hence Sion was susceptible to the Exile's persuasion. Nothing will stop him from rampaging into Vader and busting his mechanical ass.

Try again.

If you would like to debate with me why Nihilus decided to toy with Sion and let him leave with his life be my guest. He decided one way or another to let Sion live, thus not draining all the force from Sion. Hence Sion lived.

LOL, WTF does that have to do with anything....

ESB Vader
LOL, seeing as Sidious is not in this gauntlet, I should care why?

The hell? Sion is weaker than Vader how? They both demonstrated feats of incredible strenght, except Sion has the whole advantage of not being susceptible to Vader's attacks. Either way, Vader would not be able to make it by virtue of the fact that Sion is virtually invincible to Vader's attacks.

LOL, wait a minute, you are saying because Sion has never demonstrated the "force choke" or "force lightning" he is not capable of performing such an attack.

I guess Darth Bane is not capable of performing a simple force choke, because in Jedi versus Sith he did not demonstrate the ability...

Sion has enough strength in the force to keep his body together and at the same time fight with amazing strength and skill. Clearly that demonstrates the extent of his power in the force.

Wow, I am still waiting for you to explain how Vader's "Dun Moch" will work against a Sith Lord who is able to have the willpower to keep his body together. Sion's only weakness is connected with Traya. Sion is also presumed to have used Dun Moch. Who's to say he would not break Vader's will.

I didn't see Sion dieing though. He got WTFpwned there, and he still did not give up the will to live... Which is clear evidence against your point that somehow if he were "PWNED" repeatedly he would die.

By the way, that movie was intended to be put in, but the developers did not have time to put it in. It still holds merit.

You are basing this on the faulty assumption that the Exile repeatedly defeated Sion based on gameplay. It is far more likely that the Exile was being beaten by Sion, and only by virtue of the fact that she was Traya's apprentice did she break Sion's will.

"Because of Sion's command of his own pain, lightsaber skills, and preternatural ability to survive through the dark side, the Exile was unable to defeat him hand to hand. Instead, the Exile was forced to use his powers of persuasion to turn Sion against his own beliefs, by eroding his will and convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

*Sigh,* except you fail to see that the reason why Sion was first of all killed was because the Exile succeeded in convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

Lets theorize. Based on observation Sion is stronger than Exile in every way, physically and mentally. Physically he is able to pick up Traya with one hand a cave her into a wall. Mentally he is able to sustain himself with the power of the force and his willpower.

The Exile on the otherhand WOULD have been WTFpwned by either Sion or Nihilus. In a transmission in game we learn that the Exile is a Jedi of "average ability." He has not demonstrated anything exceptional aside from his force drain ability, however he only uses it if he were dark side (ie., against Vrook, Kavar, and Zez Kai). However the canon Exile is female and more importantly, lightsided . It is due to her nature, that she manages to survive this ordeal.

We can conclude based on this information that the Exile could not have defeated Sion in a lightsaber duel within the Trayus academy because a) Sion just previously defeated the Exile at Korriban hence proving he is the Exile's superiour physically and in the force and b) he possesses far more willpower (able to hold himself together through sheer force of will). This means the Exile COULD not break his will through mere persuasion. It is fairly obvious that only through the Exile's connection to Traya was Sion defeated. You would have to be fairly dimwitted to argue otherwise.

Mace on the otherhand would get tired and what happens when he gets tired? Sion gleefully kills the Jedi master...

All the dialogue options basically stem from one major thing, that Darth Traya had no further use for him. Essentially you persuade Sion into believing that Traya loves "you" (The Exile) more than Sion.

If he is using the darkside to hold the pieces of his body together, I doubt a lightsaber slash is going to undo that...

You are making an assumption that Dun Moch is going to be successful against a Sith Lord who is able to muster the willpower to hold his body together. Sion also incorporates Dun Moch into his fighting style. He could break Vader's will too. Your point is moot.

Most importantly, Sion's weakness stems from Darth Traya, and the fact that he is no longer useful to her. This is stated multiple times in his dialogue options with the Exile. The Exile was "loved" by Traya, hence Sion was susceptible to the Exile's persuasion. Nothing will stop him from rampaging into Vader and busting his mechanical ass.

Try again.

If you would like to debate with me why Nihilus decided to toy with Sion and let him leave with his life be my guest. He decided one way or another to let Sion live, thus not draining all the force from Sion. Hence Sion lived.

LOL, WTF does that have to do with anything....

lol all i would have to say is you are being a fanboy, all i need is to ask you to prove that the ONLY way to defeat sion is because of kreia? and actual evidence of sion being stronger than vader?

vader as the mechanical man is half as powerful as his full potential whom in terms are the same as NJO luke. who said so? george lucas said so! that vader would be twice as strong if he didnt suffer his injuries which i assume is his full potential

"You are making an assumption that Dun Moch is going to be successful against a Sith Lord who is able to muster the willpower to hold his body together. Sion also incorporates Dun Moch into his fighting style. He could break Vader's will too. Your point is moot. "

and how would he do that? can you prove it? i seen his version of dun moch and it didnt do shit to the exile and u said sion is more powerful than sion in every way? o that must be jack shit then how did the exile defeat him! wow sion more powerful in any way because shes a "average jedi" that means sion is dog meat pal if ur gonna talk crap like that.

"I guess Darth Bane is not capable of performing a simple force choke, because in Jedi versus Sith he did not demonstrate the ability..."

o and? he demonstrated it in the upcoming novel
and are you saying that sion has all force powers? he just didnt demonstrate them? answer = bull shit, nothing proves that sion did lightning. show me actual proof. why i said bane could do choke? because he has alot of power and even pulled a moon out of orbit, therefore he should know a simple ability such as choke.

"Nothing will stop him from rampaging into Vader and busting his mechanical ass."

o? are you saying ONLY the exiles connection to kreia can beat him?

when vader would get kicked by sion thats when vader loses and sion uses dun moch, or it could be vader beating sion and then using dun moch every time after sion falls, never thought of that did you?

and? vader could simply pin him on the ground and pin him with a super big object depending on where they fight and wouldnt sion be trapped? wouldnt he give up?

you only say "o s!0n is Ub3R, only Kr3ia$ Connection to 3x!lE defeated sion"

"We can conclude based on this information that the Exile could not have defeated Sion in a lightsaber duel within the Trayus academy because a) Sion just previously defeated the Exile at Korriban hence proving he is the Exile's superiour physically and in the force and b) he possesses far more willpower (able to hold himself together through sheer force of will). This means the Exile COULD not break his will through mere persuasion. It is fairly obvious that only through the Exile's connection to Traya was Sion defeated. You would have to be fairly dimwitted to argue otherwise. "

o didnt you forgot sion admitted that on malachor V is the only place the force flows through him making him technically immortal there?
he couldnt do that on korriban thats why you see his health bar pop back to 100% when u beat him to 25%

"I didn't see Sion dieing though. He got WTFpwned there, and he still did not give up the will to live... Which is clear evidence against your point that somehow if he were "PWNED" repeatedly he would die."

and last but not least that is when his opponent would tell him he is stronger than sion, note that it only works when sion realises it, the reason why he goes on fighting is because he is blind that his opponent is stronger than him o and isnt vader a person very good at pursuading? being able to wear down a jedi master roan shryne

Jen'ari
Nothing Vader can do combat wise can kill Sion.
^There's your evidence.

You are really bad at doing that.

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Jen'ari
Nothing Vader can do combat wise can kill Sion.
^There's your evidence.

evidence to support you claim? what about dun moch and dont forget vader is half of full potential anakin who is clearly more powerful than sion

in a normal area yea vader wins but on malachor v since thats the only place where even he admits hes invincible there yea sion takes it

Jen'ari
Originally posted by ESB Vader
evidence to support you claim?

Name one thing Vader can do that will kill him. Choke? Won't do jack. TK? Won't do jack. There is nothing in that regard that Vader can do.

1. Key words: 'combat wise'.
2. It's extremely silly to just assume that Vader will be able to break his will, as if Sion had an extremely weak will or something. Sion only has one emotional weakness: Traya. Vader would not be able to exploit this weakness.

Yay for feat wars. Please explain how this would give him an edge over Sion. The fact is, we know the upper limit of Vader's power and we know that he isn't powerful enough to pull this off.

Happy Dance thumb up

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Jen'ari
Name one thing Vader can do that will kill him. Choke? Won't do jack. TK? Won't do jack. There is nothing in that regard that Vader can do.

1. Key words: 'combat wise'.
2. It's extremely silly to just assume that Vader will be able to break his will, as if Sion had an extremely weak will or something. Sion only has one emotional weakness: Traya. Vader would not be able to exploit this weakness.

Yay for feat wars. Please explain how this would give him an edge over Sion. The fact is, we know the upper limit of Vader's power and we know that he isn't powerful enough to pull this off.

Happy Dance thumb up

well im not sure if its true but some stuff in star wars tales are canon, what about the one where vader taps into his opponents mind? he exploited tarks weakness, couldnt he do the same to sion? well thats if he knew about kreia and if he can do it.

how would it give him an edge over sion? isnt he half of NJO luke whom is equal to full anakin? whom vader is half of his true power?
still mentoined in sources he has tremendous control over the force even with his injuries.

combat wise vader would resort to his sorrounding, surely sion cannot bear the weight of a huge object which pins him to the ground.

o yea and breaking some ones will isnt easy so thats another factor which vader could get killed if he doesnt find sions weakness, vader always learns about his opponents before confronting them, he did it to roan and luke before he got in a fight.

if he does that he could exploit sions weakness. if he doesnt, the only resort is his sorroundings

jen didnt u say that sion is immune to physical attacks?

then what about vaders force crush? or force grip sion and slam him on the floor, walls where ever?

zephiel7
Wow, I can't believe how thickheaded you are kid. I listed a bunch of premises, and through them came to a logical conclusion stating how Sion was not PWned repeatedly by Exile.

You seem to state that ZOMG Vader kill Sion wit teh Dun Moch and lightsaberzzzz!!!!

You have absolutely zero proof stating that he would repeatedly PWN Sion.

Oh yeah, and don't pull ZOMG he is teh cHOsen one wit teh most Mitakladoriorions" bullshit. Having the highest Midicholorian count did not stop him from having his ass kicked by his son with less than HALF the training he received.

You have absoutely NO proof that Vader's Dun Moch works against a Sith Lord with the strength of will that Sion has. I still await actual proof, not shit that you popped out of your ass that you believe passes for an actual argument.

ROFLMAO!!! Sion is stronger than Sion?

Anyways, didn't you read the part where it said that

Because of Sion's command of his own pain, lightsaber skills, and preternatural ability to survive through the dark side, the Exile was unable to defeat him hand to hand. Instead, the Exile was forced to use his powers of persuasion to turn Sion against his own beliefs, by eroding his will and convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

If it were not for Traya, the Exile would have died.

Since I am tired of actually typing a response to your nonsensical pile of trash I will copy and paste my theory in the hopes that you use your *hopefully* functioning organ (called the brain) to try and comprehend what I am saying.

See, I have used a set of premises to detail my argument. I see nothing wrong with my premises, they possess no faulty logic. Based on these premises I have come to a logical conclusion . By everything that is presented in game, Sion is superiour to the Exile (who is described just as an average Jedi) both physically and mentally.

All your argument consists of is, 'ZOMG Vader uses teh Dun Moch and superiour strength to repeatedly kill Sion.' You fail to address the point that Sion also possesses extreme strength and power in the force.

He was through sheer will power able to hold his body together, which details his strength in the force. This means that other simpler techniques in the force (such as chokes and lighting) he is capable of doing.

Also I have shown since Sion has superiour will power (holding his body together) the Exile could not defeat him by making him 'magically' lose his will to live. It was only by his connection to Traya that the Exile wore away at Sion's will. Hence Vader will not defeat Sion.

What idiotic nonsense is this. You are only succeeding in making yourself look like a thickheaded dolt, son. If Sion has the ablity in the force to "hold his body together through sheer force of will," (much like how Bane has demonstrated superiour abilities in the force that indicate he could do simple force attacks like choke and lightning) then a simple power such as force choke should be easily possible.

ESB Vader
Wow, I can't believe how thickheaded you are kid. I listed a bunch of premises, and through them came to a logical conclusion stating how Sion was not PWned repeatedly by Exile.

You seem to state that ZOMG Vader kill Sion wit teh Dun Moch and lightsaberzzzz!!!!

You have absolutely zero proof stating that he would repeatedly PWN Sion.

Oh yeah, and don't pull ZOMG he is teh cHOsen one wit teh most Mitakladoriorions" bullshit. Having the highest Midicholorian count did not stop him from having his ass kicked by his son with less than HALF the training he received.

You have absoutely NO proof that Vader's Dun Moch works against a Sith Lord with the strength of will that Sion has. I still await actual proof, not shit that you popped out of your ass that you believe passes for an actual argument.

ROFLMAO!!! Sion is stronger than Sion?

Anyways, didn't you read the part where it said that

Because of Sion's command of his own pain, lightsaber skills, and preternatural ability to survive through the dark side, the Exile was unable to defeat him hand to hand. Instead, the Exile was forced to use his powers of persuasion to turn Sion against his own beliefs, by eroding his will and convincing him that Darth Traya had no more use for him "

If it were not for Traya, the Exile would have died.

Since I am tired of actually typing a response to your nonsensical pile of trash I will copy and paste my theory in the hopes that you use your *hopefully* functioning organ (called the brain) to try and comprehend what I am saying.

See, I have used a set of premises to detail my argument. I see nothing wrong with my premises, they possess no faulty logic. Based on these premises I have come to a logical conclusion . By everything that is presented in game, Sion is superiour to the Exile (who is described just as an average Jedi) both physically and mentally.

All your argument consists of is, 'ZOMG Vader uses teh Dun Moch and superiour strength to repeatedly kill Sion.' You fail to address the point that Sion also possesses extreme strength and power in the force.

He was through sheer will power able to hold his body together, which details his strength in the force. This means that other simpler techniques in the force (such as chokes and lighting) he is capable of doing.

Also I have shown since Sion has superiour will power (holding his body together) the Exile could not defeat him by making him 'magically' lose his will to live. It was only by his connection to Traya that the Exile wore away at Sion's will. Hence Vader will not defeat Sion.

What idiotic nonsense is this. You are only succeeding in making yourself look like a thickheaded dolt, son. If Sion has the ablity in the force to "hold his body together through sheer force of will," (much like how Bane has demonstrated superiour abilities in the force that indicate he could do simple force attacks like choke and lightning) then a simple power such as force choke should be easily possible.

lol fanboy proved that you are one, proof that sions dun moch works against vader? sion on malachor v yes is invincible,even he admitted so, on malachor yea he beats vader but not on any other area.

, hey kid, the exile unable to fight head to head? thats bull shit, in gameplay its you defeat sion THEN expliot his weakness, first he doesnt listen.

"Also I have shown since Sion has superiour will power (holding his body together) the Exile could not defeat him by making him 'magically' lose his will to live. It was only by his connection to Traya that the Exile wore away at Sion's will. Hence Vader will not defeat Sion."

, vader could tap into his mindand exploit that weakness, as he did to tark to defeat him, like i said fanbrat, you dont magically lose the will to live, its when you realise and vader is good at doing that, u said earlier roan has the same will and power as sion did you not? so theres your answer!

"See, I have used a set of premises to detail my argument. I see nothing wrong with my premises, they possess no faulty logic. Based on these premises I have come to a logical conclusion . By everything that is presented in game, Sion is superiour to the Exile (who is described just as an average Jedi) both physically and mentally."

again prove that sion is stronger than the exile, because some jedi said "o 3x!ile is @v3r@ge j3D!"

sion is immune to physical attacks, in a pure lightsaber fight sion wins hands down but in a force and lightsaber? vader has the upperhand,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.