Team A vs Team B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
well alright. *Billy Madison quote* laughing stick out tongue

no prep. fights in New York City. at night.

Team A:

Batman w/ Nomex survvial suit which is bulletproof, and standard arsenal of gadgets just w/ exploding batarangs and nerve gas also.
Daredevil
Captain America
Nightwing

vs

Team B:

Gambit
The Punisher- M16 w/ M203 grenade launcher, Desert Eagle chambered in .50 caliber AE rounds, nightvision, kevlar vest and bowie knife.
Wolverine
V for Vendetta

Dinkus Mayhem
Team A for sure, the only person on Team B that would pose a problem IMO would be Wolverine, but he would go down.

Seriously, the way I see it this would be a very lopsided fight.

braz
u dont think Gambit could touch DD with those exploding cards?

Dinkus Mayhem
The man dodges bullets, lasers, and Spider-Man punches with relative ease, I think DD would get his blows in faster than Gambit would.

Either way, Team A is clearly the better team IMO.

braz
yea, but those cards are exploding, he doesnt have to hit em dead on to hurt him.

invisiblewoman
team 1 wins!, wolvie is the only threat team 2 has

braz
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
team 1 wins!, wolvie is the only threat team 2 has

i agree, but i actually think it'd be pretty close.

braz
bump

braz
wtf bump

jrodslam
Team A.

Brutacus
Team B

braz
i think this is a really close fight to be honest, but i think with Captain America n Bats leadin the way, they got a good shot at winning it.

i say Cap takes on Wolvie and Cap holds him off long enough for someone to get beat like V when Batman most likely will face him(theyre both masters of stealth) and Bats comes in with a buttload of nerve gas, n gets s few good hits in then backs up n uses a few exploding batarangs on Wolvie, and my guess is by now, Wolvie would be pretty f'ed up. ionno but thats just me and Cap n Bats finish him off from there. DD beats Gambit, but still gets hurt a little cuz Gambit doesnt have to hit him directly with those charged cards, but meanwhile while this is all going on, Captain America, Batman and Daredevil all walk up the street to just find Nightwing's body full of lead next to a pool of blood...!! enraged with massive fury, Batman get Puns position by asking DD, finds em then kills em by breaking his neck. big grin

batdude123
Team A wins this. smile

MJOILNIR
Team A in my opinion.

Tassadar
Team B blows the area in which team B is standing up a second into the fight. The Punisher has a grenade launcher, and Gambit has.......... playing cards.

JOE NUNEZ
Any team with Bats and Cap wins.... wink

Kaos sebaceous
i deff think team b has this gambit will just throw one of his cards at batman and hell start crying like a little girl and wolvie probly has dardevil...........is night wing that stupid dude from teen titans??
cap will probly be the only problem here

braz
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
i deff think team b has this gambit will just throw one of his cards at batman and hell start crying like a little girl and wolvie probly has dardevil...........is night wing that stupid dude from teen titans??
cap will probly be the only problem here

wtf? start crying?? and wolverine aint touchin DD. not with DD's super senses in which hes always one step ahead of his opponent and knows their next move before they even know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.