Some people are just jerks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
I wanted to catch this bus home from practice, see? So I saw it at the bus stop and the driver saw me through the rearview window, and waited for me to almost catch up to the bus, then drove off. Fortunately, there was this red light. He picked up this man, and closed the door. I ran up to the bus, and knocked on the door and asked him to open it. He just pretended he didn't see me. So I'm like, "Screw you! I'll see you at the next bus stop!" So I tried to outrace the bus, and I must have ran for like 3 blocks. I almost caught up with it, because he stopped at the next stop to pick up this girl. I was really irritated now, so I slammed the side of his bus, and he just drove off. What a jerk! He saw me racing him the whole way!!!! I'm just glad not everyone in this world is like that.

Jack of Blades
yes there are people who are real Jerks but there are kind people too

Scottie
The bus driver is an arse you should phone the bus company and complain....or just eat a cookie

Council#13
I think I'll listen to both of 'ya!

Scottie
Originally posted by Council#13
I think I'll listen to both of 'ya! chocchipcookie

Council#13
*gobbles down cookie*

justjakk
excersize is good for you. i would excersize, but im just too lazy.

Scottie
*gobbles down cookie* was it good?

Council#13
Tres bien ninja

Scottie
Tres bien ninja good smile

Sanctuary
petpet

Scottie
flomp

Council#13
leftright

Originally posted by Sanctuary
petpet

smile

Jack of Blades
Cheers for The Cookie and Death to The Bus Driver

justjakk
i kinda feel sad for the driver. he just wanted to keep on time.

Council#13
If he had waited just seconds I would have caught up

justjakk
If he had waited just seconds I would have caught up you probably just made him tired of sitting still...sorry for your misfurtune. i hope me joking about it doesnt make you angry, you should be quicker next time. do it the evil bunny way. make him some square tires.

Council#13
laughing No offense taken. That sounds like a good idea

Kongu_Dude
I wanted to catch this bus home from practice, see? So I saw it at the bus stop and the driver saw me through the rearview window, and waited for me to almost catch up to the bus, then drove off. Fortunately, there was this red light. He picked up this man, and closed the door. I ran up to the bus, and knocked on the door and asked him to open it. He just pretended he didn't see me. So I'm like, "Screw you! I'll see you at the next bus stop!" So I tried to outrace the bus, and I must have ran for like 3 blocks. I almost caught up with it, because he stopped at the next stop to pick up this girl. I was really irritated now, so I slammed the side of his bus, and he just drove off. What a jerk! He saw me racing him the whole way!!!! I'm just glad not everyone in this world is like that.

Yes..it is good..that not..everyone..is..like..that...dodgy

laughing out loud

Council#13
leftright

Kongu_Dude
leftright

tongue_ss

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
tongue_ss

council13

Kongu_Dude
council13

laughing out loud

Council#13
tongue_ss

Kongu_Dude
tongue_ss

fu

Kiddin...laughing out loud

Council#13
srug

Kongu_Dude
srug

scissors

Council#13
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
scissors

falloutofchairlaughing

Kongu_Dude
falloutofchairlaughing

stfu2

Council#13
sissyfight

Kongu_Dude
toast

Council#13
laughing That's so cute

Kongu_Dude
laughing That's so cute

kittyloaf

Council#13
no expression Not as cute

Kongu_Dude
no expression Not as cute

tohslaugh

Council#13
Yeah.... no expression

Kongu_Dude
well..bye..no expression

ILoveMyDaniel
Uh...Should've got the lisence tag number, called the cops, problem solved. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.