George Carlin - Who Really Controls America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
funny and true. enjoy.

respect for this comedian to tell it how it is

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=935607276

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm gonna do one of those things where you just read the thread title:

So, George Carlin really controls America? How so?

PVS
yeah, i love thread title knee-jerking

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT GEORGE CARLIN CONTROLS AMERICA!!??????? HES JUST A COMEDIAN!!!! LOLZ!!!!!!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
HE'S MADE A MOCKERY OF OUR COUNTRY! HE'S NOT FIT TO CONTROL IT!

Deano
he is funny though. laugh out loud

smoker4
He follows the rules of the book laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Carlin is talking about Corporate America taking advantage of the general population. He is not talking about the Illuminati, the NWO or Icke's aliens. He's talking about something that the majority of people already know...and willfully partake of, that money runs america.

This goes against just about everything else you've ever posted. Have you given up all your crazy theories and gained some common sense?

Deano
so the people no they have free choice? they know the presidents are merely puppets? thats what he is saying.

the name given to the shadowy people who run everything from behind the scenes, is generally called the 'illuminati'. but it doesnt matter, call em what you will. they own us, they own the media, they own education, they want us dumbed down. thats what we have been arguing about for years. and thats what carlin is sayin.

Bardock42
Originally posted by smoker4
He follows the rules of the book laughing out loud

Haha, he does, he really does..eww at the same time.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
so the people no they have know free choice? they know the presidents are merely puppets? thats what he is saying.

There is a difference between what HE ACTUALLY SAID and what YOU SAY HE IS SAYING.

the name given to the shadowy people who run everything from behind the scenes, is generally called the 'illuminati'. but it doesnt matter, call em what you will.

Once again you pervert what someone says, or even reality, to conform to your beliefs. Corporate america should not be confused with the concept of the illuminati. That's just silly.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
There is a difference between what HE ACTUALLY SAID and what YOU SAY HE IS SAYING.

no he clearly said that they throw out the politicians to make us believe we have a free choice. meaning that they are just puppets to the real masters. try listening to him

wealthy familys, wealthy people run the world. thats what he is saying. simple as,.

smoker4
Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha, he does, he really does..eww at the same time.

laughing out loud

Deano
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W2s6zfBkJiE

smoker4
Carlin kills me laughing out loud

Bardock42
He makes me lol at well...I dig him.

Sadako of Girth
With the Sun as my witness I pray to Joe Pesci that the word of Carlin spreads in time to save us all.... stick out tongue

smoker4
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
With the Sun as my witness I pray to Joe Pesci that the word of Carlin spreads in time to save us all.... stick out tongue

Hail Pesci

Kayne Archeron
here's hoping Carlin doesn't get dragged into doing more disney voices >.<

RZA
Yeah, this is from his last big comedy special entitled..'Life is worth losing' Pretty positive and optimistic title huh?

Man I couldn't get over just how old George has gotten, he was very brooding and some what moping around while he was doing his act, very paced, very deliberate, looked as if he was gonna keel over at any minute. Not sure how many of these he's got left in 'em. Talked alot about suicide also, who knows what's going through his mind at this point in his life. He's definitely a guy who's seen it and done it all and he's definitely not shy about letting you know.

Anyway, what did we learn here boys and girls 'Big Corporations control America'. Wow!, I'm shocked, I had no idea. After all it's not called Corporate America for nothing. wink

So that's the problem, now here's the real question, What are we as a people going to do about it? Besides selling out and joining them I mean...stick out tongue

I just luv the last quote, classic or as you blokes would say 'Brilliant'...

'It's called the American dream cuz you gotta be asleep to believe it'

KidRock
Carlin is a delarious drunk.

PVS
...says the man who's role model and namesake is a delirious drunk

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
...says the man who's role model and namesake is a delirious drunk

Member Joined: May 13th, 2003

PVS
how relevant, thank you

let me try:
i like macaroni and cheese.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
how relevant, thank you

let me try:
i like macaroni and cheese.

I bet you do old man. Slides right through the dentures, right?

PVS
yeah. old jokes. ok, i have to go find some new trailer park redneck jokes. give me time. hint: it will most likely involve sex with your sister

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
yeah. old jokes. ok, i have to go find some new trailer park redneck jokes. give me time. hint: it will most likely involve sex with your sister

It's ok. You can use old jokes..you are infact, old. You're to old and senial these days to remember which jokes you said anyway. We wont hold that against you though. wink

Quiero Mota
funny and true. enjoy.

respect for this comedian to tell it how it is

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=935607276

I don't like Carlin.

Comedians who's comedy is based on complaining just turn me off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.