Krypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Was the planet bigger or smaller than ours? What was their life like? How's their maturity compared to ours? All these questions can be answered in one of the sequels or as an independent film from the S franchise.

redcaped
Krypton: a gaseous chemical element used esp. in electric lamps

redcaped
The existence and meaning of this word can help in the make of this movie or sequel explanation...hopefully new part 2. Very brief scenes on Krypton in progress before/during/after the incident. What exactly did they do to blame. A sort of flashback memories, no real need of constant dialogue. I cannot remember this been done before but it shouldn't be challenging.

redcaped
Native scientists created this creature (Doomsday) for defense just like the atom bomb against whom? So far we know nothing about Krypton or even less its people. To me it doesn't sound professional and it has no other meaning rather to destroy Superman. I have chosen other ways to his creation.

redcaped
Hey Earthlings, remember S2 when they suddenly appeared in the court room from a different place? I think they teleport...that's their transportation throughout the planet.

redcaped
Their race is another important factor. To me they all should be alike...white/dark hair/blue eyes. That would make them more unique with a golden seal. Kara (supergirl) should not have yellow hair in my opinion.

Sub_Mariner
Were all kryptonians white?

Marth18
No, they were kryptonian.......lol

redcaped
correct

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.