Iraq and the Bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cranston36

Alliance
"wicked" is a point of view. You can apply this passage to anyone you don't like, or who you disagree with.

THis doesnt' really belong here.

Nice job with the spiritual overtones though.

lord xyz
I ain't reading all that shit. ermm

Alliance
There is nothing of improtance.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord xyz
I ain't reading all that shit. ermm
me neither.

Imperial_Samura
Hehe. Peacock Angel.

Though I imagine its wings would look nice if they are made from the tail feathers of a male peacock. Of course it wouldn't be able to fly, but then again no Angel, as portrayed in Church art, should be able to fly as they apparently do with wings of that nature. It just wouldn't work, for so many reasons.

Yes, I am bird watcher. It is an enjoyable past time.

As to the first post... I can't really claim to understand the point you are getting at. However if the Peacock Angel does good for the Kurds then that is good. They deserve a break, one of the most ignored persecuted groups in history. It is about time they got a break. However I would debate you claim that the war had a large component to due with freeing the Kurds. In fact to my knowledge they were one of the least mentioned reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.