Flash discussion topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
instead of just making a topic for each new issue that comes out I'm just going to use this topic to discuss

So just read issue three the other day..

the art was great and well.....

the art was great sad

Grimm22
Hate the series right now.

The writers are ruining Bart's character.

Geoff Johns left a golden opporuinity to go into Bart's character and how he feels about the Flash legacy at the end IC and these guys are taking a big dump on it sad

NoFate007
Personally, I wish they'd have just kept Wally...

Grimm22
Wally needs a break.

Personally I want to bring Barry back.

It could be like the Green Lantern in the DCU. There are tons of GL's, why cant there be more than one Flash?

They just have to change their costumes a bit.

Barry would keep his original costume (Wally's)

and well Bart and Wally would have to get new costumes stick out tongue

Black Adam
Barry needs to stay dead.

I didn't want Wally to leave but I'm wiling to accept Bart.

though the writers are really making it hard. If he doesn't come out of his emo stage quick I'm dropping the series.

Grimm22
I donno erm

But either Barry comes back or DC lets me write All-Star Flash shifty stick out tongue

Accel
I don't really find Bart to be emo, but it's not like he can be happy when the Speed Force is constantly trying to pull him in.

Rols
Bring Wally or Barry back... thats what i would like to see..

Rols
But i do like the story of the current issues, Speedforce mutating (changing) and all, + that Griffith dude needs to be taught a lesson..

Validus
It isn't too hot right now but I don't know why anyone thinks changing who Flash is would suddenly make it Rogue War quality.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
It isn't too hot right now but I don't know why anyone thinks changing who Flash is would suddenly make it Rogue War quality.

Sure it would. stick out tongue

Doc Potato
I read issue 1... quite liked it myself... but the best Flash is Jay. They should just kill of Bart and leave it all to the Garrick-ster!

Lucid Lui
I've got the issues, but i haven't read 'em yet. Mainly because of the art, it turns me off each time i think about reading it.

i like the art in issue #3 though, hope they keep it.

lft4ded
I'd prefer Barry to stay gone. While I'm definitly a big fan of Wally, I agree that he should take some time off. Let Bart shoulder the burden of being the Flash and we can read the continuing adventures of Impulse! stick out tongue

Black Adam
new issue came out already..

planning to get it tomorrow anyone else already read it?

Validus
I really hate the regular series artist. The panel layouts suck and it's much too dark.

NiñoAraña
I really hate the regular series artist. The panel layouts suck and it's much too dark.

a bit off topic but Validus, your sig.... Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

H. S. 6
The art is completely terrible, the story is sub-par, and overall, the book is... frustrating to read.

I'm considering it 'dropped.'

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The art is completely terrible, the story is sub-par, and overall, the book is... frustrating to read.

I'm considering it 'dropped.'
I'll probably finish up this story arc but, yeah. This will be the first time I've dropped Flash from my pull list.

sad

Deathstroke
I'm glad that Bart and Griff are finally gonna throw down, and I'm hopin that Mota turns out to be a cool villain.

Black Adam
just read it... sad

the art and writing actually seem to be getting worse.

and will someone please tell DC or the artist to remember what Barry's suit looks like.

xmarksthespot
I really hate the regular series artist. The panel layouts suck and it's much too dark. Originally posted by Lucid Lui
i like the art in issue #3 though, hope they keep it. Sadly they didn't.

4 issues... still not much happening... still not very interesting.

Black Adam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

I hate decompression sad

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sadly they didn't.

BRING BACK WALLY!!!

stick out tongue

Validus
If they kept Kerschl as the regular artist, I probably would keep the book.

Grimm22
God why did they relaunch this book sad

Seriously, after Johns left the book it started to fall apart.

And then they relaunch it with a couple of amature writers who wrote that crappy Flash show

SnakeEyes
I read the first 3 issues and hoped it was going to be much better than it actually was.

I think I'm gonna drop this book. Sadly.

Black Adam
anyone read the latest issue?

is it good? trash?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I'm glad that Bart and Griff are finally gonna throw down

Didn't happen.

I mean really. Well my friend just tried to kill me. He's threat to everyone around him and to himself...... I better go to that dinner engagement.

the art is slightly better. still decompressed. The dialog is still crappy.

I'm done. I'm not even going to finish the arc. So how's that Ion?

H. S. 6
I was just about to pick it up today, and then I opened the book up, took one look at a panel, and said: F*ck that.

Black Adam
The Flash to get a new writer at issue 9

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=90882

don't know how to feel about this...

Validus
Originally posted by Black Adam
The Flash to get a new writer at issue 9

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=90882

don't know how to feel about this...
Guggenheim said he would write Bart as less emo and more like his old, fun self so even if it isn't Waid/Johns quality (duh) it should still be miles beyond the current stuff. Still, I'll give it the standard 3-4 issue tryout. It feels odd not having Flash on the pull list.

THE FLASH: THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE #9
Written by Mark Guggenheim
Cover by Ethan Van Sciver
Art by Ron Adrian & Art Thibert
Breakout writer Marc Guggenheim (SUPERMAN/BATMAN, Wolverine) comes aboard for a new chapter in the heroic journey of Bart Allen! Bart has literally grown into the mantle of the Flash, but if he’s going to be a team player, he must first choose a team. Does Bart belong with the JLA or the Teen Titans?

Devil Lance
Guggenheim said he would write Bart as less emo and more like his old, fun self so even if it isn't Waid/Johns quality (duh) it should still be miles beyond the current stuff. Still, I'll give it the standard 3-4 issue tryout. It feels odd not having Flash on the pull list.

Breakout writer Marc Guggenheim (SUPERMAN/BATMAN, Wolverine) comes aboard for a new chapter in the heroic journey of Bart Allen! Bart has literally grown into the mantle of the Flash, but if he’s going to be a team player, he must first choose a team. Does Bart belong with the JLA or the Teen Titans?

Hey don't diss Danny Bilson his daughter is hot mad
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4UVQ1lFf4QBuZ.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=136hlerfk/EXP=1163564181/**http%3a//comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/597/597328/bilsonww_1111196021.jpg

King_Mungi
I'll be picking up regardless, Flash is one of my favorite chracters ever. I can't force myself to stop reading him, even when near the end of the last series with those god-awful one-shots. Rogue Wars was a thing of brillance.

Validus
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Hey don't diss Danny Bilson his daughter is hot mad
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4UVQ1lFf4QBuZ.jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=136hlerfk/EXP=1163564181/**http%3a//comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/597/597328/bilsonww_1111196021.jpg
She's alright but her daddy still can't write Flash for shit. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'll be picking up regardless, Flash is one of my favorite chracters ever. I can't force myself to stop reading him, even when near the end of the last series with those god-awful one-shots. Rogue Wars was a thing of brillance.

Indeed yes

However, the current series isn't Flash no expression

It has the names, it has the characters, it has the powers, but it just isn't Flash

Also, I just can't accept Bart as the Flash erm

At least not with the way DC has been treating him at least erm

King_Mungi
I know I'm not keen on emo-Bart or Griffin, however, the return of Inertia has sparked my interest especially as he will be part of the new villian Teen Titans as well.

The overall story and pacy is going far to slow, but I just can't hate the Flash.

Black Adam

yeah...

For all the crap Guggenheim gets I still enjoy his work a lot more then I do DeMeo and Bilson's.

Black Adam
looks promising.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/338/flscv10solicitvx3.th.jpg

Written by Marc Guggenheim
Good cop, bad cop! Acing the L.A. Police Academy exam, Bart Allen carries on his grandfather's police legacy at super-speed. But the darker side of the law's just shown up in the City of Angels: Zoom!
On sale March 21 o 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

of course I'm sure there are going to be a bunch of complaints about bart moving to LA....even though wally started out in Long island when he first became the flash.

Validus
ZOOM!!! Happy Dance

pr1983
Zoom? so bart gets his own zoom now? what's that, 3? because i know, yes, i know, they wouldnt just transfer a villain who had such a huge impact on wally's life to bart...

no expression

though, with a new writer and all, i may decide not to drop this book after all...

Validus
Are you actually complaining about more Zoom?

pr1983
Are you actually complaining about more Zoom?

moreso the fact that wally wont be there to face him given their history...

otherwise, i'm more than happy to read more zoom... he's an awesome villain...

Wally West
Gorilla Grodd > Zoom

Black Adam
so did anyone pick up the latest issue? I heard that it was the best so far but following up on the previous writers anything would be better at this point. So to my fellow KMC'ers how was guggenheims first issue....did shit suck? or is worth buying?

Validus
so did anyone pick up the latest issue? I heard that it was the best so far but following up on the previous writers anything would be better at this point. So to my fellow KMC'ers how was guggenheims first issue....did shit suck? or is worth buying?
I read the entire thing with a smile on my face. Wasn't the greatest issue in the world but it was cool to see Bart actually act like Bart instead of Stereotypical Emo Brat #712. Bring on more Guggenheim. big grin

Grimm22
I donno if i'm going to pick it up erm

I mean this series has been so bad, it may be impossible for me to change my mind about it sad

Validus
You don't have to buy it. Not like anything super exciting happens but it is vastly improved over the previous 8 issues. The art wasn't great but Tony Daniel is taking over so that'll be fixed too soon.

Grimm22
You don't have to buy it. Not like anything super exciting happens but it is vastly improved over the previous 8 issues. The art wasn't great but Tony Daniel is taking over so that'll be fixed too soon.

I probably won't erm

I just can't think of Bart as the Flash, it just doesn't work for me

Validus
Barry Allen fanboys tend to have a hard time thinking. stick out tongue

Black Adam
The art is improving.

I liked everything about this issue up until the end. I thought That zoom went out to easily and WTF at grandma

Juntai
I think it's just starting to give us a hint of the level he's on.

Validus
Yeah, Wally needed amps just to even see Zoom sometimes. Bart beats him straight up. Pretty impressive.

The art is improving.
Tony Daniel starts next issue so I'm pretty happy though I would prefer Karl Kerschl.

pr1983
wally's still better schmoll

Grimm22
I thought that Zoom was a bit under powered in the fight

But, its good to see Bart actually earning the right to be called the Flash

He kind of seems like a mix of Barry and Wally to me

Barry used his abilities with more finesse and smarts, while Wally tended to rely more on the speed and power

Black Adam
latest issue was good. Still don't like that zoom is so easily beat now but besides that it was a pretty good read.

also I like that weather wizard no longer seems to need his wand. hopefully the change stays even after the arc is finished. smile

King_Mungi
Why the hell did Piper join up with the Rogues? He's been reformed for years and Top's influence still had him remain a good guy

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Why the hell did Piper join up with the Rogues? He's been reformed for years and Top's influence still had him remain a good guy

He's was Wallys friend not Barts. I was under the impression that he was still the guy he was before the Top turned him just that all those years with wally had some affect on him and he didn't want to hurt him.

And considering Inertia seems to have no problem telling rogues that the Flash is no longer Wally I could see how he has no problem going up against the new guy.

King_Mungi
Naaaa..he was friends with Bart as well as Wally and him were so close he thought of Bart as a friend he even said that way back when. It makes no sense for him to suddnely go criminal after not to long ago he was fighting the Rogues for a "higher" call.

Grimm22
He's was Wallys friend not Barts. I was under the impression that he was still the guy he was before the Top turned him just that all those years with wally had some affect on him and he didn't want to hurt him.

And considering Inertia seems to have no problem telling rogues that the Flash is no longer Wally I could see how he has no problem going up against the new guy.

Yeah he had a "thing" for Wally shifty stick out tongue

Black Adam
Each issue keeps getting better and better.

Also Mirror master finally just popped out of the shiny head tips and punched Flash in the face been wondering why he doesn't do that more often.

Grimm22
probably because Wally never really polished his headwings

Where apparently, Bart has enough time to do that..because, ya know what else does he have to do when he's in LA?

Black Adam
Guggenheim is gone, Barts book is canceled when it was finally getting good and Waid is back.

http://www.newsarama.com/heroes_philly07/DC/flash.html

I guess Waid coming back isn't so bad still LOL Didio. Probably one of the worst relaunches in recent comic history.

Validus
I'm of two minds about this. Guggenheim was doing some of his best work here but I can't be mad about Waid coming back.

If they had Guggenheim (or someone else capable) on from the start, this wouldn't be happening.

Deathstroke
How many issues were selling a month?

WrathfulDwarf
Mark Waid takes over! thumb up

....the series is cancel? blink

llagrok
Flash is cool, I like him.

jasonk3
Originally posted by llagrok
Flash is cool, I like him.

cool

Wally West
Sweet does this mean Wallys coming back?! I haven't picked up an issue of Flash since #7, I couldn't stand it, they shouldn't have aged Bart and forced him onto us as the Flash.

WrathfulDwarf
PREVIEWS!!!!!!

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7158/flsv213p1lg8.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3204/flsv213p2xs1.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/64/flsv213p3gt5.jpg

Validus
Spoilers.

Bart's dead, Wally is back, Validus is upset

Grimm22
How about Barry sad

Validus
Quite frankly I love the way DC keeps jerking around Barry Allen fans. It's the one piece of the Silver Age they seem to be content leaving in the past.

Black Adam
hmm seems a little drastic. Though Bart may not have not been my favorite speedster I didn't hate the character.

I'm happy where getting wally back but this whole mess has just really gotten worse and worse.

Deathstroke
I just read Flash #13. sad

King_Mungi
Well the was suprizing, and I was not a fan of Bart as Flash but that was drastic.

Validus
Well on the bright side, we at least get one of the most hideous comic covers of all time to make fun of.

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Flash/AllFlash/ALL-FLASH1.jpg

Deathstroke
Well on the bright side, we at least get one of the most hideous comic covers of all time to make fun of.

Yeah, that cover bothers me. What is up with his eyes?

Validus
What's up with everything about Flash in that cover? I was drawing that well at age 12.

WrathfulDwarf
Just read the last issue.

WTF? Bart's death is exactly like Kon El's death scene in IC

I'm only reading the next Flash because Waid is the writer. Afterwards I'm dropping the book.

Deathstroke
What's up with everything about Flash in that cover? I was drawing that well at age 12.

He looks like he's constipated and he was drawn with crayons.

King_Mungi
He looks like he's constipated and he was drawn with crayons.

and yet I relate to it. confused

Black Adam
So..did Wally age like 12 years or do the twins have the same fast aging thing as Bart?

Deathstroke
So..did Wally age like 12 years or do the twins have the same fast aging thing as Bart?

That's what I was wondering.

Validus
The twins age like Bart.

batdude123

That's the shittiest piece of shit I've ever seen.

Man that's shitty.

Entity
Man what the hell is DC's deal?

Do they actually want to kill any and every interesting and even semi cool character they have?
Quick someone guard Kyle and Dick! ninja

Big Sexy
That went a little far. I mean I didn't like Barry too much as the flash but they didn't have to kill him like that.

Wally West
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/JLA1018.jpg

Hail to the King, baby rock

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wally West
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/JLA1018.jpg

Hail to the King, baby rock

From the scans i've seen of his return, he seems really out of character

Although I can't blame him, I mean he was stuck in the goddamn speed force for a year

Darth Vicious
Ive been reading the JLA/JSA/LoSH but I still dont understand for what reason they brought him back. Did they explain? Also, Is DC trying to make the Flash their version of Jean Grey? How many times must they kill the character?

Grimm22
I have a feeling Bart's going to be back in about a year

And when he comes back he'll probably be a teen again (Thank god)

WrathfulDwarf
Not only the death of Bart is unfair. But that is a pretty shitty thing that Wally gets offer a spot on JLA and they had a Flash for the entire OYL.

I call bullshit on Didio right there.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
I have a feeling Bart's going to be back in about a year

And when he comes back he'll probably be a teen again (Thank god)
Thank God? You say that as if Bart being a teen will make his writing better. Fact is, Guggenheim was writing Bart better than anyone did since Young Justice, Geoff Johns included.

FYI, Wally wasn't in the Speed Force. They showed specifically that he wasn't. I wish DC would read the shit they publish.

Juntai
Notice what he said... he's not "The fastest man alive", rather he's "Faster than anyone."

Grimm22
Thank God? You say that as if Bart being a teen will make his writing better. Fact is, Guggenheim was writing Bart better than anyone did since Young Justice, Geoff Johns included.

FYI, Wally wasn't in the Speed Force. They showed specifically that he wasn't. I wish DC would read the shit they publish.

I donno erm

Geoff Johns made me love the character, but you're right Guggenheim did add a new level of depth to his character

Aside from that, I just read Flash #13, and I have to say I almost cried sad

Goddamnit DC, why did they have to kill him mad

Well, Wally's going to rip out their hearts now

Grimm22
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Not only the death of Bart is unfair. But that is a pretty shitty thing that Wally gets offer a spot on JLA and they had a Flash for the entire OYL.

I call bullshit on Didio right there.

What pisses me off is that a couple of issues ago in Bart's book, he was thinking about joining the JLA sad

outavodka

FYI, Wally wasn't in the Speed Force. They showed specifically that he wasn't. I wish DC would read the shit they publish. So if the speed force just went to Bart, and hes bouta die then duz that mean Wally is just omnifast without SF?

Grimm22
Originally posted by outavodka
So if the speed force just went to Bart, and hes bouta die then duz that mean Wally is just omnifast without SF?

I think the speed force is back where is used to be (So that all speedsters can use it again)

Symmetric Chaos
What pisses me off is that a couple of issues ago in Bart's book, he was thinking about joining the JLA sad

And then Wally gets the job in ten seconds laughing out loud

Validus
I donno erm

Geoff Johns made me love the character, but you're right Guggenheim did add a new level of depth to his character

Aside from that, I just read Flash #13, and I have to say I almost cried sad

Goddamnit DC, why did they have to kill him mad

Well, Wally's going to rip out their hearts now
No kidding. That page where Tim got the news really got me. That guy's been through hell ever since Identity Crisis, losing his dad and his two best friends.

batdude123
No kidding. That page where Tim got the news really got me. That guy's been through hell ever since Identity Crisis, losing his dad and his two best friends.

What's next? They kill Batman and castrate Tim? laughing out loud

Validus
Might as well at this point. Kid needs to be put on suicide watch, pronto.

outavodka
Might as well at this point. Kid needs to be put on suicide watch, pronto. pretty much and as for Wally getn the job in 10 seconds...hell hes fast so just come to expect shit like that.

batdude123
Might as well at this point. Kid needs to be put on suicide watch, pronto.

Tim's death is imminent. shockyes

Juntai
Originally posted by outavodka
So if the speed force just went to Bart, and hes bouta die then duz that mean Wally is just omnifast without SF? No, the speedforce was ripped out of Bart and replaced.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Suicide would be an interesting way to kill off a character.

I hope nobody from DC just read that...

Anywho, didn't they say the Post IC DCU would be a happier place? Shit is darker than ever. haermm

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123

After This, I think that's the best we can hope for dontgetit

Validus
Did Tim just suggest he and Nightwing tag team Donna?

Grimm22
Did Tim just suggest he and Nightwing tag team Donna?

I think he was referring to Dick getting it on with Donna and Ravager erm

Seriously, Tim has less masculinity than Dick did in the Silver Age

pr1983
glad to see wally back, imo it looks like DC finally listened to its fans...

#13 was ok, though to be fair, bart was always going to be out of his depth against the rogues...

i did feel sory for tim tho...

pr1983
one more thing...

its been recently announced that dwayne 'look at black panther put surfer in an armlock' mcduffie is writing once meltzer leaves...

now i dont know if he's written jla before, but i do know he wrote the jlu cartoon...

what worries me is that his wally is going to be like the cartoon, and not the actual comics that have preceeded this new jla series...

starlock
i am not sure what their plan is..but i will not be collecting flash anymore..not in a mean way of getting back at them..just that i was starting to really get into it..well thats comic logic now days,lets kill the character make some noise with it and hope the fans will love the flash so much we will just say oohhh wally is back

tjcoady
does anyone really believe Bart is going to be dead for that long?

outavodka
doent matter all 3rd generations must die off somehow>Wondergirl>Speedy>Robin etc....

pr1983
Originally posted by starlock
i am not sure what their plan is..but i will not be collecting flash anymore..not in a mean way of getting back at them..just that i was starting to really get into it..well thats comic logic now days,lets kill the character make some noise with it and hope the fans will love the flash so much we will just say oohhh wally is back

but there's always the flipside... i was an avid reader of wally's series when they killed him, so for me, bart was just something to keep us busy while waiting for them to bring him back...

Originally posted by tjcoady
does anyone really believe Bart is going to be dead for that long?

possibly not, but for now, i'd really hope wally is the #1 flash...

Deathstroke
Do Wally's kids have a connection to the speedforce?

Black Adam
Do Wally's kids have a connection to the speedforce?

they been in a total of 4 panels since they made their return and have had zero discussion concerning their lives....

Yes.

Deathstroke
I was just wondering if it was hereditary. If it was that could provide an explanation as to why they aged and apparently Wally and his wife didn't.

Black Adam
Wally is pissed.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=118446

Deathstroke
Wally is pissed.

Yeah he is. I really like that art too.

Validus
I know it's a Flash book but I hope they show more than just Wally going apeshit. Bart had friends just about everywhere. I want to see the Titans get justice. The JSA too. Even Batman who really adored Bart.

On a side note, Karl Kerschl needs to stay on Flash forever.

Skeets
Damn! Karl Kerschl is the shit.

Symmetric Chaos
Wally is pissed.

So are the canceling Flash to repalce it with AllStarFlash? huh

Validus
All Flash (no Star, stupid Newsarama) is just a one shot comic about Wally going nuts on the Rogues. Then his series, previously "cancelled", resumes at #231.

Deathstroke
So I go to my local comicbook shop today and an older guy walks in the door about 5 seconds before me. We're both looking at the new arrivals when I see All Flash sitting there. The old guy reaches for it and I'm thinking "I hope that's not the last one" and sure enough there's one left behind it and it's even the good cover. The old guy sees that one and pauses and looks at it too. So I figure he's going to grab that one and put back the one that looks like it was drawn with crayons. He looks at one, looks at the other, then takes both and walks off. The last 2 f@#$%^& issues.

So at that point I'm a little po'ed. I walk over to the counter and ask the guy working if they have anymore copies of All Flash (with the old guy standing about 5 feet from me) and he says that those were the last ones.

He bought about 30 comics and that was the only one he bought two copies of. I'm still pissed off. That was the book I was most looking forward to getting this week and some old, inconsiderate, douche bag grabbed the last two copies, and he knew I wanted one after I asked the guy working there.

I'm usually pretty laid back, but little things like that really get me worked up. Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud I'm just going to wait till it gets scanned to MSN.

How old was this guy?

Citizen V
Shoulda' knee-capped the old bastard.

Always works for me.

Once it's up on demonoid, I'll upload it and post it here if you want? thumb up

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud I'm just going to wait till it gets scanned to MSN.

How old was this guy?

50s probably. He had long gray hair and looked kinda like a hippy.

Originally posted by Citizen V
Shoulda' knee-capped the old bastard.

Always works for me.

Once it's up on demonoid, I'll upload it and post it here if you want? thumb up

Thanks, that'd be cool, but Digi might not like it. I could probably just wait till it's up on MSN.

It's just not the same reading it off a computer screen. sad

Validus
It was a really good issue. Inertia is going to be a big time villain for Wally.

Jack Harkness
Wallys back???

Deathstroke
It was a really good issue. Inertia is going to be a big time villain for Wally.

I wish you would've lied and told me it sucked. Now I'm even more mad that old guy took the last 2 copies. miffed

Validus
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Wallys back???
Oh sorry, I meant Jay.

Jack Harkness
Damn you.

But I read on Wiki he is coming back.

I also read Impulse (Always his name in my heart) Is dead. I am sad.

Validus
ermmnone

Jack Harkness
What ? lol

I haven't read a comic in months.

Citizen V
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/cover.jpghttp://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/cover2.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/1-2.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/2-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/3-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/4-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/5-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/6-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/7-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/8-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/9-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/10-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/11-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/12-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/13-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/14-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/15-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/16-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/17-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/18-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/19-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/20-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/21-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/22-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/23-1.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/Acolyte_01/24-1.jpg

wink

Black Adam
man that was great. though I'd be a little more excited about the next issue of Wally's book if the art didn't look like complete shit.

Symmetric Chaos
man that was great. though I'd be a little more excited about the next issue of Wally's book if the art didn't look like complete shit.

I like that style actually. It's kinda cartoony but the artist did manage to create a great variety within it.

The jump between Inertia as a scared kid to a psychopath to a victim was done perfectly using only his face.

Validus
Which part of the art? There were like 4-5 different artists on this book.

Black Adam

Deathstroke
Thanks for the scans V. Really good issue.

Acuna is pretty good, but I'd prefer Kerschl.

Black Adam
I enjoyed Guggenheims run a lot more then waids current one....

Waid seems to have lost his steam when it comes to the flash. I was really looking forward to flash and family but so far it's been a bit of a disappointment.

Black Adam
Johns back on the flash..sort of.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=142840

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.