Sequels from Superman Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I would like six movies as a total.
Zod - Luthor escapes (end)
Braniac - Luthor helps. Introducing Kara and Lana.
Metallo
Darkseid
Doomsday

chase el
no...

2. metallo, luthor

3. brainiac, darkseid

4. darkseid

5. doomsday

Doc Potato
I'd ony make it a trilogy... after that, stuff gets stale:
2) Brainiac, Darkseid kinda shown watching earth and at the end says something like "Ready the fleet, soon Earth shall fall to the might of Apokolips!" Luthor would escape and discover Darkseid watching somehow, planning to use Darklseid to help him destroy Superman and gain awesome power.
3) Darkseid strikes. He is shown talking to a roaring beast, only revealing the shadow, in a cage. Luthor helps Darkseid. At the end, in the climax, Superman is beaten by Darkseid but Luthor shoots him with some kind of next gen weapon. He realises Darkseid and Superman are defeated, starts to celebrate. Then Doomsaday, who actually defeated Superman first, comes and just smashes him to Hell.Then it goes on a rampage. Darkseid awakens. He has Superman imprisoned. Darkseid realises Doomsday is out of ontrol and has him beamed down to Earth. Superman is freed by Big Barda, who is killed by Darkseid. superman defeats Darkseid but then rushes to EaRTh. He has a titranic battle with DD and wins. Darkseid says something like:
"You may have won this time, Superman, but I will have my revenge... for no man can outlive evolution."
He walks back to the cage and we heard Doomsday roar again.
The end?

MattDay
2) that movie would suck if darksied just says that... what else is s'posed to happen doc? 3) i agree with!

redcaped
I didn't just put the list, but there is a plot between them. Zod and companion arrive after the return of S by the ship losing energy...Luthor managed to escape after the three meet their end. Luthor conducting an experiment which attracts Braniac to Earth...as intended in 1983. Luthor finally reveals his invention...Metallo. Darkseid appears, faces S and in defeat creates life from his image using the kryptonite continent, now drifting and forgotten in space...Doomsday. S fights to death and revived later by his son. Happy Ending.

redcaped
Just remember one thing, the future is not made of individualism.

redcaped
Luthor would be like Palpatine (star wars) throughout the saga.

MattDay
redcaped you can stop posting now! lol lol lol

redcaped
I was also thinking how are they going to make the Doomsday character work. Someone really TALL wearing a mechanic suit just like they did on AVP and CGI help.

MattDay
a mix of cgi and animatronics would be a good way to go, cgi during massive fights and an animatronic when up close on doomsday... he one big mother, i dont think a man in a suit would cut it, if u want to make doomsday look somewhat suiting to his size

redcaped
I saw Respect Darkseid thread over the sub-topic comic books for the first time. My conclusion he is an image of Doomsday but not powerful enough, that is why I came with my story.

MattDay
Originally posted by redcaped
I saw Respect Darkseid thread over the sub-topic comic books for the first time. My conclusion he is an image of Doomsday but not powerful enough, that is why I came with my story.

say wha?

redcaped
only (my story) to my comparison abilities Darkseid=Doomsday body. He's got molecular control and absorbing powers...much like Hulk movie, I guess.

chase el
darkseid rules

redcaped
I know rough for some time now but he seemed upset. Anyway, I was asking about Darkseid's powers...the only thing I know from the links the thread offers is the omega beam but I don't know if he has super strength or flying abilities. How can he face S, so powerful! I also like the fact that he's close in resemblance to Doomsday.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by redcaped
I know rough for some time now but he seemed upset. Anyway, I was asking about Darkseid's powers...the only thing I know from the links the thread offers is the omega beam but I don't know if he has super strength or flying abilities. How can he face S, so powerful! I also like the fact that he's close in resemblance to Doomsday. LOL. the Omega effect is awesome... smile

redcaped
I sound funny & stupid for loving S. There is always a "lol" in every reply sad

redcaped
How about supergirl giving superman something that can make any part of his body vulnerable, so he can keep his own blood sample which is taken by darkseid, then creates doomsday...doomsday is darkseid mixed with superman's dna. How? This is my thread whether this is shit or not is my imagination and I can escape with that =~ Krypton's past should only be next (part 2) not after, so be very careful making that step.

redcaped
I have many questions. I'm dedicating my time and concern as a fan. I thought about what benefit can the landmass from Returns provide--for Metallo--alloy mixed with kryptonite instead of a rock inside the robot. Doomsday was a story out of the story that I would like it to be in the real story of superman. To me it felt like a commercial or something. So I am turning Darkseid into Doomsday. This change occurs by the cause of the dna and his so the bones come out...yes, that simple. He's as tall, same grey skin...I don't see the reason why it can't be.

NoFate007
If I could make 2 films to take place after Superman Returns, I'd make it so the next film focused on Brainiac and the 3rd on Doomsday....however, I would have made Superman Returns different, too. There wouldn't have been a kid, and the film would've focused on Luthor creating Parasite and Metallo partially from Kryptonian tech (which would have woken Brainiac up, and he'd have a reason to come to Earth in #2).

redcaped
I like my own ideas. Darkseid becomes Doomsday between 5 & 6!!! Having superman's son, lois, lana, supergirl, zod, brainiac, metallo, darkseid~doomsday...what a great story!

PRAYERRUN
I personally wouldn't want to make Darkseid & Doomsday the same guy. I think we should keep that separate. Also, Hank Henshaw(cyborg) should be in one of the sequels. I think it would be so cool to do that in a movie.

redcaped
What makes you think Zod won't be next? Have the back story of Krypton told once, not continuously from sequel to sequel...Zod, then Doomsday. This is the reason why I want Darkseid turned into Doomsday. It was just propaganda. They have done a whole mess with superman...the young and the old, long hair, superboy, the dog, etc.

redcaped
I'm not in good mood after reading what others had to say for the sequel...no Zod no Zod, no one agrees. You can wave me goodbye if they listen to them.

Kal875
yeah guys, Zod would just ruin things, Zod is a whole story line that only a try hard Superman fan would understand. On the other hand so is Darkseid and Doomsday, but those 2 are more well known, and there would be more action in the movie.

NoFate007
I wouldn't want Zod, if only because of the fact that he's been in a movie so far. I wouldn't want the only real villains in six Superman films to be Luthor and Zod when we've got a bunch of other cool guys to deal with.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Kal875
yeah guys, Zod would just ruin things, Zod is a whole story line that only a try hard Superman fan would understand. On the other hand so is Darkseid and Doomsday, but those 2 are more well known, and there would be more action in the movie. I disagree with Doomsday. Hes basically kryptonian creation that keeps evolving. Pretty straight forward story for him. Darkseid however is a different story.

super pr*xy
i would like to see an appearance by darkseid in the sequel. a build up to a climax that will happen further down the line. it would also be great to see supergirl introduced. not only that, supergirl being corrupted by darkseid would be great. it's basically the "batman/superman: supergirl" series, without the batman part.

then to continue, a doomsday movie should be made and kill off superman. kinda like the movie version of the "doomsday" series.

redcaped
Aren't you tempted by how they can make movies today? I don't wanna keep the old II

redcaped
Hey listen to this...I have a trailer for Superman 2009! The \S/ icon comes up then revolves to turn in a number \2/ like it?

redcaped
Superman Returns. \S/Legacy of Krypton. \S/Kal-El and the Universe. \S/Planet's Fate. \S/A New Arrival. \S/Hero for Justice.

redcaped
I would just put the S icon next to the title so everyone knows is superman.

redcaped
\S/ in the shiny blue sky...whistle of the wind turns the sky turbulent...it becomes \2/ with darker tone...still the same design but reverse.

redcaped
Legacy of Krypton

redcaped
For 2: planet krypton on upper left above zod/ursa/non they look very obscure and upper right earth above superman. All facing to the right (from you) looking at superman worried. For 3: the cosmos coded and superman (center) arm folded and earth beneath his feet larger like the ground he stands. On his right a light as a small opened gate with Kara and on his left a spaceship. For 4: all the flags with a flame background (bottom) metallo glowing green having superman falling weak...luthor watching. For 5: Darkseid face to face with Superman...very similar to the Freddy vs Jason poster but showing more of them. For 6: JLA members on the sides left & right. Superman is flying (middle) like a small frame or shrine and behind the spectrum of Doomsday which is Darkseid but showing ripping his suit in transformation like pain. I know these covers sound much like comic books but I guess it'll help in some way.

chase el
no ZOD!!!

redcaped
Do you know how long it took me to come up with the titles and posters? A lot!

SupermanV

MattDay
you cant really say my story would be great, if it got made it could be the biggest pile of crap ever, and a guy like u would be slagging it off in a forum, I think singer did the near impossible and got a superman that turned over enough money to easily warrant a sequel. Man of steel, yes please!

redcaped
They could finish the script for the other 3 by the third movie. People expect Zod on 2. Nonsense...a different time and actor and clearly not the same story, it never happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.