Ryu vs the Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Predator sees Ryu (of SF2) as a worthy adversary and stalks him, until Ryu decides to face the Yatuja hunter in a one-on-one battle. No weapons for the Predator (self-destruct and invisibility included), just skill and power.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer cries when he watches "The Patriot." Not because he's sad, but because he could have won the Revolutionary War by himself in 24 hours.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris is on a mission, That mission is to rename the "White House" to "Round House" and kick the crap out of terrorism.

Burning thought
this is ridiuclous, couldnt Ryu just do a few moves and blast him to peices with all his ridiculous named moves....Perhaps hed have a chance if Pred has his Disc and plasma weaponry

Kroenen
Ryu OWNS Pred(Pred without weapons).

Give Preddy his disc and plasma caster, Ryu is dead.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Burning thought
this is ridiuclous, couldnt Ryu just do a few moves and blast him to peices with all his ridiculous named moves....Perhaps hed have a chance if Pred has his Disc and plasma weaponry

No fireballs for Ryu. No weapons for the Predator. Unless I chose Bison for this matchup, then Bison would lambaste Pred with no problem. I chose Pred because I want to give Ryu a challenge.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Drive-Thru's are open for 24 hours because if Jack Bauer wants a chalupa, godd--nit Jack Bauer gets a chalupa.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't use a remote. He scares the TV into changing the channel.

Lana
Predator doesn't originate in a game, thus this is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.