What Makes YOU better than another...new topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Tired of old topics, so here is a new one again............What makes you think you are better in thought or actions than another person? Your Knowledge, experiences, your heart, you listening skills, you being able to take it all without retribution..............WHAT MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER, or do you not think so. Do you see us as all equal? Coulld ot be your looks, your personality, your upbringing, your wealth?. A job? What makes you think YOU are worthy.

Quiero Mota
When it comes to a certain subject, my knowledge and experience makes me know I'm better.

JacopeX
All I have to say is that I never ever look down at nobody no matter what

Bardock42
I don't think I am better on some general scale than others. I think we are all equal. I might be better than another in a particular field. Or worse. For example I am really good at making fun of people. Like you, for example, debbie, I think I can make fun of you better than lets say...Jackie Malfoy. She sucks at that. So I am better than her at that. I am also better at creating good topics than you, debbie. Only by saying that, despite it's amazing truthfulness, I showed that what I claimed right before that applies.

KidRock
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/741/inspcaptkirkrg7.png

Quiero Mota
^ laughing out loud Orale pues!

That was pretty funny, ey.

Bardock42
I just realized that I am freaking good at using the word "that".

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think I am better on some general scale than others. I think we are all equal. I might be better than another in a particular field. Or worse. For example I am really good at making fun of people. Like you, for example, debbie, I think I can make fun of you better than lets say...Jackie Malfoy. She sucks at that. So I am better than her at that. I am also better at creating good topics than you, debbie. Only by saying that, despite it's amazing truthfulness, I showed that what I claimed right before that applies. Ohhhhhhhhh really??? Tell me again about atoms and fusion and energy...........there bud... laughing out loud

*You better "wink" when talking about Deb*

BTW..........YOU Bardock, I respect your views........always.

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhhhhhhhh really??? Tell me again about atoms and fusion and energy...........there bud... laughing out loud

What is there to tell about atoms? They consist of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons....

debbiejo
AND ENERGY!!

Must we get into this again..........lol

Bardock42
AND ENERGY!!

Must we get into this again..........lol

The idea is that Energy is basically the properties of every coordinate in the Universe, Atoms do not consist of Energy.

Quiero Mota
Atoms?

Is that your strong point/field of expertise, debbiejo?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Atoms?

Is that your strong point/field of expertise, debbiejo?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Urizen
The idea is that Energy is basically the properties of every coordinate in the Universe, Atoms do not consist of Energy.

Actually, they do. Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons consist of Photons which are packets of light, which are essentially energy. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Actually, they do. Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons consist of Photons which are packets of light, which are essentially energy. wink

They don't consist of Photons what are you talkign about.

Lord Urizen
They don't consist of Photons what are you talkign about.

Yes they do. Do you want me to back it up with online info? Or a text book scan ?

Bardock42
Yes they do. Do you want me to back it up with online info? Or a text book scan ?

Both, please.

Quiero Mota
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So then I'm assuming it isn't.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So then I'm assuming it isn't.

Well, she might, she's a mysterious character, but judging from her complete lack of knowledge about the subject I doubt it.

Lord Urizen
Both, please.

Alright..hold on one sec.....

debbiejo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lets consult someone who is quite knowing in this field "Evil Dead".......He did his studies also, and yes the atom which is photons makes the big Atomic BOOM!! tHINK IS there energy in that.????

Lord Urizen
My mistake bro...I think I confused Photons for "Quarks"...however, Quarks are the "particles" that energy is made of:

A quark is a fundamental particle which possesses both electric charge and 'strong' charge. They combine in groups of two or three to form composite objects (called mesons and baryons, respectively), held together by the strong force. Protons and neutrons are familiar examples of such composite objects -- both are made up of three quarks.

The quarks come in six different species (physicists call them 'flavors'), each of which have a unique mass. The two lightest, unimaginatively called 'up' and 'down' quarks, combine to form protons and neutrons. The heavier quarks aren't found in nature and have so far only been observed in particle accelerators.

How do we know they exist? At first many physicists felt they were no more than fictitious entities invented to make certain particle physics calculations easier (legend has it that Murray Gell-Mann took the name from a word in James Joyce's 'Finnegan's Wake'). However, particle physics experiments over the last thirty years have proven otherwise. When protons and neutrons are struck with particles that truly are fundamental (like electrons, neutrinos, photons, etc.) the protons and neutrons reveal their structure in the way the colliding particle rebounds. This is analogous to the way Rutherford discovered the nucleus within the atom by bombarding gold with radiation. The results of these experiments show that the proton, for example, is composed of three fundamental objects with just the right properties to be the postulated 'quarks' of Gell-Mann. Furthermore, the theory that describes the interactions of quarks with each other also predicts the properties of the composite objects they form. These predictions have been proven to be correct, allowing us to develop a 'periodic table' of the known baryons and mesons -- another spectacular success of the quark theory.

Bardock42
My mistake bro...I think I confused Photons for "Quarks"...however, Quarks are the "particles" that energy is made of:

A quark is a fundamental particle which possesses both electric charge and 'strong' charge. They combine in groups of two or three to form composite objects (called mesons and baryons, respectively), held together by the strong force. Protons and neutrons are familiar examples of such composite objects -- both are made up of three quarks.

The quarks come in six different species (physicists call them 'flavors'), each of which have a unique mass. The two lightest, unimaginatively called 'up' and 'down' quarks, combine to form protons and neutrons. The heavier quarks aren't found in nature and have so far only been observed in particle accelerators.

How do we know they exist? At first many physicists felt they were no more than fictitious entities invented to make certain particle physics calculations easier (legend has it that Murray Gell-Mann took the name from a word in James Joyce's 'Finnegan's Wake'). However, particle physics experiments over the last thirty years have proven otherwise. When protons and neutrons are struck with particles that truly are fundamental (like electrons, neutrinos, photons, etc.) the protons and neutrons reveal their structure in the way the colliding particle rebounds. This is analogous to the way Rutherford discovered the nucleus within the atom by bombarding gold with radiation. The results of these experiments show that the proton, for example, is composed of three fundamental objects with just the right properties to be the postulated 'quarks' of Gell-Mann. Furthermore, the theory that describes the interactions of quarks with each other also predicts the properties of the composite objects they form. These predictions have been proven to be correct, allowing us to develop a 'periodic table' of the known baryons and mesons -- another spectacular success of the quark theory.

I don't doubt that Atoms are made up of Quarks. That is a very well known fact...so, anyways can we now agree that Atoms are not made up of...energy?

Lord Urizen
I don't doubt that Atoms are made up of Quarks. That is a very well known fact...so, anyways can we now agree that Atoms are not made up of...energy?

Well..if you think about it, Quarks carry energy don't they ? Isn't the particle that makes up energy call Photons ? And i know that photons are made of Quarks...lol all this confusing sh*t...i just remember hearing a teacher in Astronomy class saying that atoms were made of quarks, which are packets of energy lol

I duno, maybe ur right and im wrong here....

Bardock42

Lord Urizen

debbiejo
I don't doubt that Atoms are made up of Quarks. That is a very well known fact...so, anyways can we now agree that Atoms are not made up of...energy? What the hell YOU THINK THEY ARE???........Smoothies.,..?

Bardock42
What the hell YOU THINK THEY ARE???........Smoothies.,..?

They are particles, I don't know what they are made of, but they apparently have particular attributes like Mass, Charge and forces between them.

Bardock42
Lui Kang* u mean laughing

Energy simply animates particles, doesn't it ?
Nah, I mean Liu Kang.

Well, it's more of a potential to cause something around to change...the potential to work so to say.

Lord Urizen
Nah, I mean Liu Kang.

Well, it's more of a potential to cause something around to change...the potential to work so to say.

The simplest definition of energy is the ability to do work. So that part your right about...

Bardock42
The simplest definition of energy is the ability to do work. So that part your right about...

I operate under the assumption that I am always right, it's nice to hear it though.

Lord Urizen
I operate under the assumption that I am always right, it's nice to hear it though.

In this case, you are most likely correct. Atleast i think so...and If i am incorrect, then that renders you incorrect as well doh

Naz
Tired of old topics, so here is a new one again............What makes you think you are better in thought or actions than another person? Your Knowledge, experiences, your heart, you listening skills, you being able to take it all without retribution..............WHAT MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER, or do you not think so. Do you see us as all equal? Coulld ot be your looks, your personality, your upbringing, your wealth?. A job? What makes you think YOU are worthy.

What makes me better in thought? Well, I am smarter than the average bear.
In actions? I swear I've never stolen a picanic basket in my life.
In knowledge? Well, I am smarter than the average bear.
Experiences? I swear, I've never stolen a picanic basket in my life.
In my heart? I like that one other bear in Jellystone park.
Listening skills? What's that, Boo Boo?
What makes me better? I'm Yogi the Bear!

Inspectah Deck

a bigger dick

FeceMan
I am better than a new topic because I can provide endless entertainment without provoking a flame war.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
This whole place is fuct, man. I mean, what the hell do you lot think you're talking about? You've all lost the plot, seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.