Iceman Runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Sersi
2. Firestorm
3. Metamorpho
4. Invisable Woman
5. Captain Marvel Monica
6.Quasar
7. Wonder Woman
8. Thor
9. Superman
10.Genis Vell
11. Hal Jordan
12.Silver Surfer
13. Thanos
14. Darksied.

All these guys are so powerful, I had a hard time putting them in the right order. But I hope this is right.

Jesse7
Well he did freeze the stranger.....so that was quite a feat for Iceman.

Rols
Yeah there is quite a bit of an explaination of it too, its somewhere on this forum.. I say he does not pass anyone on the gauntlet.. just my 2 cents..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
Well he did freeze the stranger.....so that was quite a feat for Iceman.

That was pure PIS when the stranger beat the entire avengers team. PIS aside, what can he do on this list?

Grimm22
Stops dead at 1

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stops dead at 1

well how does he beat the first 4? I think sersi can control her own molecules right? and she is a high order telepath? and firestorm can turn intanglible and control molecules. IW is protected by an extradimensional source of energy. I dont' know. and Metamorpho is like T1000 mixed in with Sersi and Firestorm. Someone said Iceman trumps most heroes. I picked a list and want to see if he can get thru it. Logically.

lol u changed ur post from 4 to 1.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Wonder Woman
2. Metamorpho
3. Firestorm
4. Invisible Woman
5. Quasar
6. Photon
7. Superman
8. Thor
9. Sersi
10. Silver Surfer
11. Hal Jordon
12. Genis Vell
13. Thanos
14. Darksied.

Fixed to the point of somewhat erm

Grimm22
well how does he beat the first 4? I think sersi can control her own molecules right? and she is a high order telepath? and firestorm can turn intanglible and control molecules. IW is protected by an extradimensional source of energy. I dont' know. and Metamorpho is like T1000 mixed in with Sersi and Firestorm. Someone said Iceman trumps most heroes. I picked a list and want to see if he can get thru it. Logically.

lol u changed ur post from 4 to 1.

Yeah I didnt see Sersi there stick out tongue

superbatman86
That was pure PIS when the stranger beat the entire avengers team. PIS aside, what can he do on this list? That's not even his best feat.Him beating Oblivion is.

Inhuman
wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Inhuman
wink

no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fixed to the point of somewhat erm

Nah, Going by power wise, wonder woman is vastly more powerful than some of the others you put over here. Even wizard has her listed higher. I think my list was better.

Grimm22
Nah, Going by power wise, wonder woman is vastly more powerful than some of the others you put over here. Even wizard has her listed higher. I think my list was better.

Power wise, I doubt WW could beat anyone on this list no expression

Seriously she cant hurt Metamorpho and Sue would just put a bubble in her head erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Power wise, I doubt WW could beat anyone on this list no expression

Seriously she cant hurt Metamorpho and Sue would just put a bubble in her head erm

And you think that is going to kill WW? bubbling her head? Or did you forget when she fought the white martian in space how long she held her breath? By then sue would be paste on WW's knucks. Her magic lasso is all she needs to beat metamorpho. one touch and he's forced to revert to his his human form. Sersi can't transmute her and niether can firestorm. She would start having problems with Photon and Quasar. ANd If thor can beat them, so can she.

Grimm22
And you think that is going to kill WW? bubbling her head? Or did you forget when she fought the white martian in space how long she held her breath? By then sue would be paste on WW's knucks. Her magic lasso is all she needs to beat metamorpho. one touch and he's forced to revert to his his human form. Sersi can't transmute her and niether can firestorm. She would start having problems with Photon and Quasar. ANd If thor can beat them, so can she.

A bubble in her head would kill her no expression

Unless WW can suddenly survive without a brain

Jesse7
Well then again WW is sort of matter manipulation immune as well as immune to "science" powers some times (note that I said some times), and she has the whole magic protection thing.

I don't know, if she can overcome Icemans matter manip (which is basically what his freezing is) then I give her the majority.

P.S. What gear does she have for this match up? Is it all her weapons and gear?

What If...
IW is not above WW....

Brutacus
Question is how are they going to stop him?

Blair Wind
1. Sersi
2. Firestorm
3. Metamorpho
4. Invisable Woman
5. Captain Marvel Monica
6.Quasar
7. Wonder Woman
8. Thor
9. Superman
10.Genis Vell
11. Hal Jordan
12.Silver Surfer
13. Thanos
14. Darksied.

Rememeber that when Iceman freezes you he can freeze your molecules at absolute zero, or can rip all water from your body, or miousture inversion you as well as himself erm
1) Dont know enough about her. All I know is that she can matter manip. Can she matter manip someone when she doesnt know exactly where he is?
2) Same deal erm Iceman could be anywhere
3) Deffinetly dont know enough
4) He rips all water from her
5) Dont know enough
6) Can he deal with all water being ripped from his body? I dont know
7) Shes like mud right? Does she bleed or have water in her body? If so she becomes deydrated
8) Iceman > Thor but hammer > iceman. Depends on who wants to fight smart
9) One of the best threads EVER on these boards....I still say iceman as did most on that thread (and it got VERY scientific)
10) Ill say Genis for this one (CA, Energy powers)
everyone else gets him (cept thanos....why is he such a big threat again? SS should beat him in my opinion....)
Darky with the omega beams and hal and SS with some crazy ass powers

Ultraman Baltan
Stops at 2.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Sersi
2. Firestorm
3. Metamorpho
4. Invisable Woman
5. Captain Marvel Monica
6.Quasar
7. Wonder Woman
8. Thor
9. Superman
10.Genis Vell
11. Hal Jordan
12.Silver Surfer
13. Thanos
14. Darksied.

All these guys are so powerful, I had a hard time putting them in the right order. But I hope this is right.

1. Sersi is immortal and a telepath and can turn Iceman into a popcicle or a regular human.
2. Firestorm Won't be affected by Iceman's powers any more than sersi will.
3. Metamorpho can do everything Iceman can do plus waaaaay more.
4. I dont' think he can breach her shields. They are extra Dimensional. Inhibiting him from crossing them.
5. She can turn into energy. nuff said
6. Quasar would absorb enuff ambient quantum energy to over load iceman who would be trying to freez all that energy
7. She's protected by the greek gods, The Cold of Space can't even hurt her, and she needsto just lay the lasso of truth on one piece of stray ice that houses his mind and force him to turn human. one punch and he's out cold
8. Thor would teleport Iceman and all of his concience into a black hole.
9.Superman is simply to strong to get frozen. He's flew threw the cold of space, fought beings like killer frost who can do exactly what iceman can. One T-vo jedi mind trick, and Iceman is toast.
10. Genis-Vell, Like photon times ten.
11. Hal Jordan wields the ring. It won't even let iceman freeze hal. The cold of space is as cold as you can get. GL's travel that all the time. Iceman would expand his mind to the breaking point trying to defeat Hal jordan
12. Surfer Turns Iceman into a piece of Block cheese and uses the power cosmic to trap his mind within said cheese.
13. Thanos would find all kinds of ways to torture Iceman for even having the nerve.
14. Omega effect. Nothing else is needed. Iceman is transported to a planet made up of nothing but dust and pure Heat.

Validus
1-3 are capable of winning here. Firestorm can do the Absoloute Zero trick himself.

Jesse7
1. Sersi is immortal and a telepath and can turn Iceman into a popcicle or a regular human.
2. Firestorm Won't be affected by Iceman's powers any more than sersi will.
3. Metamorpho can do everything Iceman can do plus waaaaay more.
4. I dont' think he can breach her shields. They are extra Dimensional. Inhibiting him from crossing them.
6. Quasar would absorb enuff ambient quantum energy to over load iceman who would be trying to freez all that energy
7. She's protected by the greek gods, The Cold of Space can't even hurt her, and she needsto just lay the lasso of truth on one piece of stray ice that houses his mind and force him to turn human. one punch and he's out cold
8. Thor would teleport Iceman and all of his concience into a black hole.
9.Superman is simply to strong to get frozen. He's flew threw the cold of space, fought beings like killer frost who can do exactly what iceman can. One T-vo jedi mind trick, and Iceman is toast.
10. Genis-Vell, Like photon times ten.
11. Hal Jordan wields the ring. It won't even let iceman freeze hal. The cold of space is as cold as you can get. GL's travel that all the time. Iceman would expand his mind to the breaking point trying to defeat Hal jordan
12. Surfer Turns Iceman into a piece of Block cheese and uses the power cosmic to trap his mind within said cheese.
13. Thanos would find all kinds of ways to torture Iceman for even having the nerve.
14. Omega effect. Nothing else is needed. Iceman is transported to a planet made up of nothing but dust and pure Heat.

Agreed

Brutacus
lol sure punch iceman than he will be in his vapor form after he is shatterd, and in that form it's not clear iff a telepath can attack him.

Blair Wind

These three stuck out to me (the rest are debatable as to who would win or wouldnt (as would Photon...but Superman and IW?) )....

you DO know that iceman can freeze energy right? (heat beams=science mumbo jumbo)

And What the f**k? Iceman doesnt need to cross IWs shields to beat her erm He sees things in terms of heat signatures and water content. He freezes her or rips all the water from her body

Superman is too STRONG to be frozen?.............that logic in that statement is......not there no expression Space is three degrees above absolute zero. Iceman can go to absolute zero. Not just his environment but who he actually IS (ie molecules will stop ALL motion. Think Flash super speed kinetic motion steal) My opinion on this fight? Go look up the Iceman vs Superman thread and read all 30 something pages. Iceman has a tactical advantage in this fight with his water vapor form

Validus
Superman's breath is absolute zero.

Skeets
Cold Blooded!!!!!....Sorry I'll go away now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.