Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp Lovefest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
This is a thread where we can talk about the loves of our lives Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp. Because we can never have enough thread where we can talk about how great they are.....I'll start it off...one of my favorite Jack Sparrow moments from POTC 1 is his entrance...where he is riding in on the sinking boat...and when he takes his hat off and salutes the skeleton pirates "Pirates, Be Ye Warned." Gosh he is so beautiful in that scene....

lovethemtigers
Johnny Depp...well, he is just plain hot....loved him in Sleepy Hollow, he is so clumsy, yet sexy, quiet, shy....and he is so handsome. He is funny when he puts on those spektical glasses when he performs the "surgery" on the dead woman and discovers she was pregnant...it's kind of a gross scene too....

lovethemtigers
Here is a great recent pic of Johnny:

T.Maria
i have no pics but johnny is damn sexy in 'The Man Who Cried' ...the story is ok but not the best film he has been in but oh my gosh the sex scenes with christina ricci are hott lol.

Also, the astronauts wife...and edward scissor hands...hes so cute in that film!

And jack sparrow...he's deffinately up there with Capt'n Morgan and Blue-beard ....

greatest pirate ever smile hehe

Ooozes sex appeal....even with dreadlocks and decaying teeth...smile

ivebeendepped43
he looks heck ssexxi in Astronaut's wife and Chocolat! basically he looks hot in every movie, but those r my favs. and Pirates and Secret Window and Sleepy Hollow especially!!

T.Maria
the secret window is probably the character that mostly resembles Depp's own fashion sense lmao

I couln't really watch the film without thinking it WAS johhny and not the character.... whereas in every other film i actually see the characters....

oh CHOCOLAT! forgot that one....sexy guitar playing gypsy! smile

ivebeendepped43
i no!! omg!! hotness!!! love his ponytail!!! yeah, he looks most like himself in SW

T.Maria
johnny depp with a ponytail....*day dreams...*

hes the only man with facial hair i find attractive lol.
I dont suppose you've seen him in 'the fast show' have you? (its english)

he was a guest on the shows final episode a few years back (it was HILARIOUS!!) and omg...*drools...* lol

bless his heart for taking part in that show...the two gay
suit- tailors 'sizing' him up...lmao smile

'Oooo...suits you, sir!'

legendary smile

sailorleo
i like him in finding neverland!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
i have not, but please explain it to me in detail, but only the Johnny parts. i love to hear about JOhnny. did u no hes been in 36 movies and stared in more than half of them!! skill, man!

T.Maria
legend...the man is a legend smile hehe

sailorLeo, hes fantastic in finding neverland...and the accent is seamless...its amazing how many acents he actually can pull off....

Just for you ivebeendeppened43!!!!!!! ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv9BKilYk9Q

^^^ the little sketch he was in from the fast show smile
I'd explain the sketch but it has adult content lol smile

Basically the two tailors are very touchy feely smile

If you have ever seen Harry potter, then u will notice that one of them is actually MR WEASLEY (rons dad) ..and the other is in finding neverland (Paul whitehouse...a very good friend of depp's).

It was his favourite television show from england, and he asked to appear in a sketch...so they said yes and OMG its hilarious!!!!! smile

if the link won't work just go to www.youtube.com and type in johnny depp the fast show and it should come up smile

mmoviejunkie
i love finding neverland,
its such a cute story!!
has anyone seen all of his movies??
that's my goal but so far i've only seen 13

CaptinJackLover
I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

im watching finding neverland right now and i just watched charlie and the chocolate factory and before that i watched edward scissorhands and befoere that i watched POTC COTBP!!!!!

T.Maria

mmoviejunkie
yeah i didn't know who johnny depp was before pirates

ivebeendepped43
omg i no!!!! so great and so loving. he also turned down the offer for Speed and Keanu Reeves took it.

T.Maria
keanu reeves ... theres another fine specamin of the older male smile

but yeah johnny depp...in nightmare on elm street when he was a wee nippersmile
adorable!!!!

but hey it doesnt matter when you actually found out about johnny depp...atleast you've found him, which is the main thing smile lol

ill tell you this fact about him that someone told me a few weeks ago though....

apparently he hums whilst he kisses....lol

and i dont mean hum as in 'hums a tune' lmao
i mean hum as in....actually i dont no lol ... i just got told he hums, thats all lol.

dunno if its true like...lolsmile

ivebeendepped43
thats cute and hilarious at the same time! maybe he hums Vanessa's songs and he imagines hes kissing her. i think that would be sweet

ivebeendepped43
aw crap! now youtube is doing maintenance crap!!! now i cant watch it! screw youtube and their practically daily maintenance!

Jacky Sparrow
my first crash with him was sleepy hollow..then I've seen some other, but I had not seen POTC 1 before last Christmas...and uptil know I've seen 13 of him...and my favorites are:

Secret window -the character is so similar to me wink
Sleepy Hollow

all besides POTC this is my favourite!!!!!!!!

love love

lovethemtigers
Oh no doubt, Johnny's best work is Jack Sparrow - but he is great in every role he tackles...JOhnny was known as a hot-headed trouble maker in Hollywood....being a teen-star was too much for him to handle..he use to trash hotel rooms, went from woman to woman...did drugs...etc....he has even been arrested and put in jail a few times...he was linked to the scandal and part owner of the night club where River Pheonix (a big teen star back in the 80's) overdosed and killed himself....then Johnny had had enough of the hollywood lifestyle when he met Venassa Paradis on the set of "The NInth Gate" - he saw her from behind and was like "OMG who is that, I want to meet her" so he did and the rest is history...he says the birth of his dirty Lily Rose was what finally turned his life around...he chose to live in Paris...even though he is American...he grew tired of the American Press and he think American Politics are stupid.....he was born in Kentucky, June 9, 1963....

He is awesome...such a sweet spirit...I love to watch him in interviews - he is so shy and humble and sexy....go watch (I don't know how to post links on here - can anybody help me?) on youtube - type in JOhnny Depp and you should be able to see the David Letterman interview in 2 parts - from July....

Here is a pic of Johnny from Chocolat....

lovethemtigers
Here is a hot pic of Johnny in his love scene with Charlize Theron from "The Astronauts Wife"

Jack of Blades
Well if its all truth than well can say that his History is a real angels history

lovethemtigers
Okay, so another one of my favorite moments of Johnny as Captian Sparrow is when he and Will are sword fighting inside of the Blacksmith's shop and he asks will: "Who makes all these." and will responds: I do and I practice with them three hours a day." and Jack says: "You need to find yourself a girl, mate". Will Says: I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a Pirate, I can kill it." and Jack says "Ahhh".....then when he says something about Will having found a girl but is unable to woo said strumpet..."You're not a eunich, are you?":

lovethemtigers
Here is an awesome pic of Johnny as Ichabod Crane in "Sleepy Hollow"...gosh the man is simply gorgeous...his facial features are perfect...chocolate brown eyes, bold straight nose, high cheekbones, strong, firm lips....ooo la-la:

lovethemtigers
In POTC 1 - I thought Johnny as Jack looked simply irresistable when he is eating Barboosa's green apple in the cabin on the Black Pearl...he looks gorgeous...the man is just too beautiful for his own good....

mondenschein
I LOVE him in Benny&Joon !

the scene where he distracts the three doctors in the hospital.

"MUMMY?"

(I feel like I've written all this before ... blink never mind)

but I have to say that I think he's only so attractive when he has long hair smile

don't like his look in "the astronaut's wife" ... don't know...

well, Captain Jack is the best big grin

T.Maria
yeah i think depp prpbably started off as the bad apple...and look at him now smile i guess it takes something big to finally bring you back...and he has stated that his partner and children are what have done that for him smile

Oooo sleepy hollow! love that film...its not everyday that a man can look good in ridiculous outfits smile

Best bit of POTC overall for me is that bit in POTC1 when he is in prison, and the camera does a close up on him side-on and his hat is tilted downwards just enough to slightly cover his eyes and he says;

"If you keep doing that the dog is never going to move"

and then one of the prisoners says "exuse us if we haven't resided ourselves to the gallows just yet...."

And then that look on his face...that half smirk....*drools*

mmoviejunkie
ha i love that part too!
i also like the part where he's in the cell and bo'sun spits on him and he looks down, i dont know why i just think he looks so sexxy there!!

ivebeendepped43
ok, i saw the FAst Show vid! that was absolutely hilarious! hes just like "Will you just build me the f***ing suit!" he so funny! i love him to death! we were discussing how we want to see him "thrusting" like that. oh gosh hes ssexxi!!!
this vid is hilarious also! he flips someone off...but not to anyone in particular. its just so funny!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i8BgVr9PCA

mmoviejunkie
haha, adorable!!

ivebeendepped43
very adorable

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
yeah i think depp prpbably started off as the bad apple...and look at him now smile i guess it takes something big to finally bring you back...and he has stated that his partner and children are what have done that for him smile

Oooo sleepy hollow! love that film...its not everyday that a man can look good in ridiculous outfits smile

Best bit of POTC overall for me is that bit in POTC1 when he is in prison, and the camera does a close up on him side-on and his hat is tilted downwards just enough to slightly cover his eyes and he says;

"If you keep doing that the dog is never going to move"

and then one of the prisoners says "exuse us if we haven't resided ourselves to the gallows just yet...."

And then that look on his face...that half smirk....*drools*

Yeah, me too....that's his probably his sexiest look of the entire movie....I use to freeze-frame it on that part just to see how gorgeous he is...here is that shot...

lovethemtigers
So here is the side look before the grin - in the jail cell

ivebeendepped43
omg i love that look!!!!

lovethemtigers
Another part in POTC 1 where Johnny/Jack looks so gorgeous is right after he wakes up in the cave (after Will betrays him and hits him over the head with the paddle...after Jack has graciously Led Will to his bonny lass...) Barboosa and his crew of miscreants have captured Jack and they want to kill him...he says "The girls blood didn't work, did it?" and Barboosa says "You know who's blood we need?" and Jack smiles so nonchanlantly and says, "Aye, I know who's blood ya need."

ivebeendepped43
thats hot!!!!

mmoviejunkie
yeah i love that part too!

lovethemtigers
Here's another great part from POTC 1 - Johnny as Captain Jack Sparrow....I love the scene where he is talking with the 2 british sailors about the Interceptor and The Black Pearl..and while Mullory and Murdock are arguing...he slips past them and boards the INterceptor..and then they find him and they are like "What's your name" and Jack says "SMith, or Smithy if you like"....and Mullory asks, "What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith." and Murdock says, "And no lies." and Jack says, "Well, then it is my purpose to raid, plunder....etc..." that is a great scene....(just before the resuce scene) Here's a Pic from that scene:

mmoviejunkie
ha, yeah i love that part too
and one of my favorites is the last line
i dont know why it just makes me happy

lovethemtigers
And of course, the ending shot of POTC 1 when Jack says, "Now show me that horizon...starts humming...then says "really bad eggs, now drink up me hearties, yo-ho" He is very SEXY looking in that...his mouth is beautiful....and yes I am obsessed with Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow...

mmoviejunkie
is there anyone who's not??

-savvychick-
does ne1 kno all the movies that johnny depp has been in??? ive been wantin 2 see um...but cant find um all...can ne1 post a list of um 4 me???

mmoviejunkie
yeah i've got a list hung in my room from entertainment weekly i could go get it if you want and write them all down(sorry i dont have a website)

sailorleo
finding never land; sleepy hollow; charlie and the chocolate factory; edward scissor hands

mmoviejunkie
oh no wait you can go to ohjohnny.net and look under filmography

lovethemtigers
Chocolat, The Astronaut's Wife, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Platoon, Blow, Don Juan DeMarco, From Hell (Rated R), The Man Who Cried, Once Upon A Time In Mexico.....

-savvychick-
thanx lots every1**runs off 2 store 2 rent them all **

mmoviejunkie
lol, just a pieces of advice dont rent dead man, that's a really bad movie, has anyone else seen it??

ivebeendepped43
he has been in 36 movies. roughly.
Filmography and character he played:
Arizona Dream-Axel Blackmar
The Astronaut's Wife-Spencer Armacost
Before Night Falls-Bon-Bon and Lieutenant Victor
Benny and Joon-Sam
Blow-George Jung
The Brave-Raphael
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-Willy Wonka
Chocolat-Roux
The Corpse Bride-Victor van Dort
Cry Baby-Wade "Cry Baby" Walker
Dead Man-William Blake
Don Juan DeMarco-Don Juan DeMarco
Donnie Brasco-Joseph D. Pistone, aka Donnie Brasco
Edward Scissorhands-Edward Scissorhands
Ed Wood-Ed Wood
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas-Raoul Duke
Finding Neverland-James M. Barrie
Freddy's :The Final Nightmare-Teen on TV
From Hell-Inspector Frederick Adderline
Happily Ever After-L'inconnu
The Libertine-John Wilmot,Second Earl of Rochester
Lost in La Mancha-Toby(and himself in documentary)
The Man Who Cried-Cesar
Nick of Time-Gene Watson
A Nightmare on Elmstreet-Glen Lantz
The Ninth Gate-Dean Corso
Once Upon a Time in Mexico-CIA Agent Sheldon Jeffrey Sands
Pirates of the Caribbean:Curse of the Black Pearl-Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbeanbig grinead Man's Chest-Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean:World's End-Captain Jack Sparrow
Platoon-Private Gator Lerner
Private Resort-Jack
The Rum Diary-Paul Kemp
Secret Window-Mort Rainey
Sleepy Hollow-Ichabod Crane
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?-Gilbert Grape

T.Maria
has ANYONE seen 21 jump street??

I was thinkin of buying it from play.com because they have the dvd's available from all 4 seasons he was in it....

And Iverbeendeppened, how hilarious is he in the fast show!! smilesmile
i love that episode...makes me laugh so much! smile

I've got to say that POTC2 with the 'curiosity' scene...to me that is THE HOTTEST thing on this planet that i have ever seen....*drools again..*

lovethemtigers
Yeah some of these aren't too good...but if you are just wanting to look at Johnny....

"Cry Baby" is hysterical..."Blow" is great....and of course
The Astronaut's Wife, Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands, From Hell (because he is gorgeous in this movie), Chocolat (again, gorgeous), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Secret Window (freaky, but Johnny does some fabulous acting), Finding Neverland (SAD, but Johnny is wonderful and beautiful to watch), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (hard to understand and follow...johnny is a bad guy in this movie..creepy), and he is really funny to watch in "Ed Wood" - and of course, the POTC Movie...but other than that I haven't seen his other movies....couldn't find some of them to rent....oh yeah, saw "Don JUan DeMarco" - this is funny, Johnny is very sexy in it...but strange...and "the Man Who Cried" - again, not that great of a movie but Johnny is beautiful, sensitive and very sexy looking in it....saw Platoon but never even realized Johnny was in it...it's a real small part....but Johnny is great and he is sexy and beautiful in everything he does...he puts so much heart and soul into all of his work...he's simply wonderful and beautiful...

Jacky Sparrow
has anyone seen privat resort? when he was 20 or so?

T.Maria
ok this is gonna sound REALLY odd but ivejust watched a music video station and there was a video with johnny depp in it ?! lol

Its the song by 'The proclaimers' ... and old song in the late 80's - early 90's by those two scottish brothers...they looked a little on the geeky side, and they both worse glasses too.

'I would walk 500 miles
and i would walk 500 more,
Just to see the man
who would walk 1,000 miles
to fall down at your door'

WHAT IS THE MOVIE CALLED?!?!

He was very funny in the video by the way... ive never seen it before and i think i've just wet myself laughing.....lol

mmoviejunkie
that song is in benny&joon

lovethemtigers
ok this is gonna sound REALLY odd but ivejust watched a music video station and there was a video with johnny depp in it ?! lol

Its the song by 'The proclaimers' ... and old song in the late 80's - early 90's by those two scottish brothers...they looked a little on the geeky side, and they both worse glasses too.

'I would walk 500 miles
and i would walk 500 more,
Just to see the man
who would walk 1,000 miles
to fall down at your door'

WHAT IS THE MOVIE CALLED?!?!

He was very funny in the video by the way... ive never seen it before and i think i've just wet myself laughing.....lol

That song has always reminded me of Johnny...it's from Benny and Joon....

T.Maria
is that film any good???

lovethemtigers
Never saw it...but a friend of mine has and she says it's one of her favorites of Johnny....you can watch the video on youtube!!!! Just type in Benny and Joon and then when all the results come up it's the one entitled "I'm Gonna Be"....

mmoviejunkie
its a good film, funny and cute

T.Maria
thanks smile
me thinks i shall buy it on dvd smile

i have to say though...how is it that he doesnt look OVER the age of 30!?!?!!?!!! ...he must really take care of his skin!

mmoviejunkie
i know and that's really suprising since he smokes

blackpearl44
Yea....but he has cut down so much he nearly smokes none...since his daughter was born, 7 years ago...and I do agree, he dosn't look over 30...

mmoviejunkie
aww really??thats so sweet

ivebeendepped43
yeah, he did. he says his daughter gave him life. i LOVE THAT!!!! so cute!!

ivebeendepped43

And Iverbeendeppened, how hilarious is he in the fast show!! smilesmile
i love that episode...makes me laugh so much! smile oh gosh, i nearly wet myself! hes so hilarious! "Will you just build me the f***in' suit!" that is one of my fav. lines ive EVER heard him say!!!and then the "suits you!" and then when Johnny starts "thrusting" that is friggen hilarious! i only wish i were there in front of him 4 that. shifty if u no what i mean!

-savvychick-
lol...the only movies ive seen of johnny have been the potc movies and chocolat...but that waz a long time ago b4 i realy knew who he waz...o, and part of secret window, but that waz closer 2 the end, and i couldnt realy follow, but GOD that man is gorgeous!!!!

mmoviejunkie
you've never seen charlie and the chocolate factory?

-savvychick-
nope, sad, i know, but my mom did and she said that she didnt like it, so she never took me 2 see itsad

CaptinJackLover
ya i do t like it thst much either....its not that good...i like the orgial better

mmoviejunkie
lol, well i liked it, it was cute-johnny did a very good job
i mean he really did a great job making such a weird character interesting and likeable

mmoviejunkie
ewwww i HATE the original
i just thought it was creppy

-savvychick-
i liked the original willy wonka alot, but seein as there waz no johnny, the newer 1 may just be better......

CaptinJackLover
i thought he was a weird willy wonka...but the thing that bugged me most about the movie was the oompa loompas for sum reason

mmoviejunkie
the oompa loompas in both movies bothered me, i hate 'em and i hate the singing too but least the 2nd one had less singing

CaptinJackLover
ya but the oompa loompas bugged me more in the the second one...dont know why...and i hated the songs in the secondone...but i didnt like the singing in the first one either

-savvychick-
the oompa loompas in the second were just one person made w/ a comp 2 be more, and different high and low voices to fit it, at least in the first they had some variety, and this is just a weeeee bit off-topic, dontcha think???lolsmile

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah
so um...besides pirates whats ur fav. johnny movie?

-savvychick-
seein as ive only seen 2 others, id have 2 say chocolat, i just rented it and watched it again and i luv it!!!!!smile

mmoviejunkie
i've never seen that one, but i really want to
what other one did you see?

-savvychick-
secret window, but i must say, johnny looked better as a gypsie then an author, tho he looked gorgeous either way!!!

mmoviejunkie
ha, yeah i love secret window

-savvychick-
when i did see it tho, it was on tv and i didnt catch it til the middle of the movie, so i didnt realy follow that well, but what was your favorite johnny movie???

mmoviejunkie
i have no idea....i love 'em all so much i can't decide.
though i can tell you which one i didn't like-dead man....one of the worst movies i've ever seen

lovethemtigers
Johnny is gorgeous, no matter what role he plays...the man is simply beautiful...here is how he looks in "Secret Widow"

lovethemtigers
And another pic of him...from Sleepy Hollow

lovethemtigers
Here's a hot kiss he shares with Charlize Theron in Astronaut's Wife...maybe we'll get to see one like this From Captain Jack and Miss Elizabeth...

mmoviejunkie
those are all way too hott!!
guess what guess what??
this past saturday i got a poster of jack sparrow thats as tall as me (5'3)
lol, sorry i'm just so happy that i got it

lovethemtigers
We've talked about this before...but isn't it funny how Johnny has said that it was akward to kiss Keira cuz she is like 21 years younger than him....yet he has this hot love scene with Christina Ricci in 2000 in the movie "the Man Who Cried"...she is 17 years younger than Johnny...not that big of a difference than keira....in 2000, Johnny was 37 and Christina is 20 and the love scene is very hot..... not a good pic to see but here's one shot...so his protest about Keira seems pretty lame...come on Johnny...kiss the girl and make the big bucks...it's only a movie...but the audience wants more hot moments between you and Keira...jack and Liz...

ivebeendepped43
def.!!

mmoviejunkie
hey-question...
where are the commentaries exactly on the dvd with johnny, orlando, and kiera?

CaptinJackLover
they are in the bonus features.....they are audio commentaries....

mmoviejunkie
i've looked i can't find them....on the 2nd disc right?

mmoviejunkie
ahh i fianlly found it!!!
sweeet!!
i've been looking for the 'em 4 ever!!
i never bothered to look at the 1st disc i always just start the movie

CaptinJackLover
ooo lol....the first disc is the first thing i look at

mmoviejunkie
lol, the commentaries are actually kinda boring
i'd rather see their faces when they talk

and johnny so far is just mostly saying 'yeah'

CaptinJackLover
that one was boring...but the keira and jack one is better

mmoviejunkie
kay, i'll watch it right now

CaptinJackLover
yea...its just a little mor interesting to watch cuz it shows the movie

mmoviejunkie
you mean it doesn't show the whole movie?

mmoviejunkie
lol, she tells jack to just shut up

CaptinJackLover
lol i htink its funny....a lot of people find it rude for sum reason...

mmoviejunkie
lol, its funny but she's rude she's always interupting him
i'm still watching it now-didn't realize it was this long

i would love to see a commentary with her and johnny, i don't think he'd get a word in

CaptinJackLover
hahah i know....it would be hilarious if he just like randomly said SHUTUP! do u ever stop talking? seriously! and then she trys to say sumthing..and he is like no dont speak...and then it gets all quiet cuz he has nuthig to say...hahah i could just imagine it LOL

mmoviejunkie
HAHAHA okay most times when i say lol i'm not really laughing out loud but that really got me to laugh out loud

CaptinJackLover
big grin i do that too! i dont usually laugh out loud...im laughing inside...but when i was typing it i laughed out loud a little lol

mmoviejunkie
yeah when i think its really funny i never say lol
soo....um....back to the topic....johnny's sexy

CaptinJackLover
hahah yes he is! *begins to daydream*

ivebeendepped43
i daydream bout him WAY too much!!

CaptinJackLover
ditto!

T.Maria
apparently the reports are that keira asked to kiss johnny?

I mean i could understand why she would lol

But shes said that those rumours aren't true... she said something about having to work with him and orlando for another 3 months would be torture is she HAD said it, because they wouldn't let it go lmao.

They've been taking the piss out of her on set aswell, because since she was nominated for her oscar, she has stated that if she is doing a scene with one of them and then the director says "cut", Johnny and Orlando keep saying to her;

"Oooh! Is that a OSCAR nominated performance?"

smile hehee

i love it !!! smile

I can understand why he would feel uncomfortable kissing her though, if he knew her when she was 17, and then suddenly hes kissing her when shes 20/21...i suppose it could get a little weird lmao.

Apparently him and Ricci used to joke and say that he was a 'pervert' when they were working romantically with eachother lmao.
AND hes already stated that he is 'father time with his arm around a teenager' on the beach scene in the commentary on POTC1 lmao smile

But apparently Keira's "14 yearold self" was jumping with excitement at the thought of having kissed johnny depp (so i think we know that she fancied him when she was younger lmao) ...and what 14 yearold self wouldn't! lmao smile

I was 12 when i liked johnny depp....and since he is 24 years older than me (yup im 18.....19 in 15 days!!! smile lol) I did think that was kind of wrong lmao.

My friends thought i was weird...and look at them all now! 6 years later and THEY like him too....just took them longer to catch up smile hehe

sorry its such a long post....hope you weren't bored to tears reading it lol smile

willofthewisp
No, I found it interesting. Really. I started liking Johnny Depp when I was about 16, and I'm now 21 and Johnny's what, 44? Yeah, that's my mom's age. So I understand.

katelovespirate
hahaha no way i love hearing funny on-set stories. that cracks me up.

but depp has been nominated for oscars too-- did they pester him about it? lol.

its amazing that kiera fancied him and was like a little giddy schoolgirl about it, cause all that comes across on screen is two incredibly hott mature people both expressing to the other: take me now.
it just doesnt seem at ALL like she is nervous, excited, anything like that--- its all elizabeth. they are both so good, its amazing.

i CANT WAIT to see the blooper reel for 2. apparently the first time Orlando saw the kiss, (since he didn't know about it before-hand) and they called cut, he had a major freak out moment and thought they had been playing a joke on him--- he didnt believe Elizabeth actually kissed Jack in the script--- and then him and Johnny got in a mock fight. I hope they show some of those moments, they sound hilarious.

T.Maria
its mad...hes 43/44 and WE have no problem with it ... and yet hes more than double my age... 18+18 = 36 ...
36+7 = 43

so hes double my age + 7 ... and yet he looks younger than ALOT of the men around my town that are MY AGE ... lmao

AT the end of the day hes a great actor, great father, great man...and great looking!!
and thats the appeal. hes an allround good guy.

This may be offtopic to the johnny thing (slightly)

...but does anyone else think its weird to think that Keira Knightley looks like a younger version of Vanessa Paradis?? (Johnny's partner)

I havent got pictures to compare....but ive seen a few and to me (maybe im completely blind) they looks slightly alike......

mmoviejunkie
ha, that would be soo funny to see!(the mock fight between johnny and orlando)
heyy i'm that little 14 year old!!lol (will be 15 in 14 days woot woot!!)

mmoviejunkie
i dont know, i dont see a resemblance, do you have those pics?

T.Maria
sry...i cant upload so here are the two diff pics on two diff sites...

Keira:
http://images.askmen.com/top-99/2006/pictures/keira-knightley-pics.jpg

Vanessa:
http://www.filmdeculte.com/photo/portrait/vanessaparadis/b.jpg

they are not exactly the same...i have a feeling it is just the face shape, and the lips...and maybe the eyes....

katelovespirate
wow vanessa is really lovely.

if the resemblence is that they are both incredibly good looking, i see it.

i think kiera is really unique looking. no one has her amazing jaw line and stuff. haha

mmoviejunkie
yeah def. in their eyes and lips

mmoviejunkie
ivebeendepped- is it just a conincidence that the number in your screenname is 43 and johnny is 43?

ivebeendepped43
nnnnaaaahhhh!!!! who would guess that???(sarcasm)

CaptinJackLover
hahahha

ivebeendepped43
gah h/om going to determin this.................13+13=26+17=43..................................not bad

T.Maria
yeah vanessa is gorgeous, and so is keira...id give my right arm (or my left, if your picky lol) to look like one of them sad

I'm destined to be a hideous beast forever more!!
Think 'Kraken' and you have a fairly good resemblance to me smile lol

lovethemtigers
Johnny is great...and he is beautiful and sexy....I love Johnny...I daydream about him too...and I shouldn't....and no way does he look 43...he only looks late 20's early 30's.....Wow he is beautiful....that's all I've got to say....

Jacky Sparrow
mhm....20+20=40+3=43...not much big grin

blackpearl44
Exactly!! cool

-savvychick-
OMG lovethemtigers i luv that pic of johnny...great 1!!!!

mmoviejunkie
question for the people who know every single little detail of johnny's life...lol jk
is his real name John or Jonathan?

Captain's Wench
John

vegaofthelyre
He has stated that since his father's name is also "John Depp" he will forever be Johnny!!

T.Maria
johnny....you think of the name and it reminds you of a boy that will never grow up lol smile

So fitting smile

lovethemtigers
Yes his name is John Christopher Depp II and his son is John Christopher Depp III (they call him JACK)....isn't that sweet....Johnny is so fine....a beautiful person, inside and out....just like the character Jack Sparrow...cuz if you really think about it...Jack is a GOOD MAN...he does some things that people question...but they are done because Jack is a survior..and sometimes survivors have to do things that others perceive as selfish...but they are not really....if you think about it...almost everything Jack does, there is a plan...and it usually involves saving others too....Like at the end of DMC...when he could have made it to land but instead came back to the ship and risks his life and freedom (the thing he holds so dear) for his friends..and their safety....

Captain's Wench
I love the names Johnny and Jack lol...they're my two favorite boy names...!!

Jacky Sparrow
does anyone know if it's true that he is going to marry tomorrow? then i really wish him all the best *cry*

Captain's Wench
hm...dont know..that would be pretty cool though!!

Jacky Sparrow
just heard it in the morning on tv, but does anyone know for sure?

T.Maria
i havent heard anything but he has stated n an interview that he doesnt want to get married?

He said for all intense purposes him and vanessa are married, they have a life and children together...he said that will always be good enough for him to call it a 'marr-aige' ... unless hes changed his mind...

either way good luck to the mansmile

...but considering how his last few engagements turned out...i just figure he never wanted to curse it....

Who was he engaged to?

Winona Ryder
Jennifer grey ('baby' from dirty dancing...)
Kate Moss?

...anyone else???

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, i've read that too and i was wondering what made his mind change????
i've heard the rumour weeks ago, but just thought it was a rumour. but why then would they bring it on tv? it should be on the 9.th September (which is at my time, today)

evilm0nki3
hmm i read that vanessa didnt want to get married and he said if she ever decided she did that he would.

mmoviejunkie
i havent heard anything but he has stated n an interview that he doesnt want to get married?

He said for all intense purposes him and vanessa are married, they have a life and children together...he said that will always be good enough for him to call it a 'marr-aige' ... unless hes changed his mind...

either way good luck to the mansmile

...but considering how his last few engagements turned out...i just figure he never wanted to curse it....

Who was he engaged to?

Winona Ryder
Jennifer grey ('baby' from dirty dancing...)
Kate Moss?

...anyone else???

well...there's also Sherilyn Fenn, though i don't know who she is

T.Maria
never heard of her ...

but thats quite a few engagements he has there lol

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah not to mention his wife, Lori Anne Allison...or something like that, thanks to her he's an actor

T.Maria
then god bless lori anne allison! smile

I can see why all these women become infatuated with him tho lol

Appaently the tattoo of 'winona forever' on his arm was turned into 'wino forever'...and apparently he said thats a more fitting name for her...yikes lol

mmoviejunkie
haha, he really said that??
tisk tisk
i can never like kate moss or any of the others
just 'cause of their ruined relationship with johnny
anytime i see kate moss in a mag. i just think whore!and keep flipping...lol even though i know nothing about her

T.Maria
kate moss is engaged to a cocaine addict and is apparently on cocaine herself...
and since johnny her taste in men has gone down the drain!

here are her latest conquests;

Pete Doherty: http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/08/17/imagef0d8fb61-fd15-4232-8cbf-b70a33d8526a.jpg

Russell Brand: http://www.etceteratheatre.com/images/russellb.jpg

anyway back to johnny hehe! smile

mmoviejunkie
lol...ahh her taste now is...i hate to say but horrid!
i hate to say any one is ugly, such an evil thing to say!

but yeah johnny...i don't know what to say he lives such a low key life so its not like theres new stuff about him every week, but that's what i love about him, just trying to be a normal person

oh and T.Maria i'm reading your jack/elizabeth fanfic for DMC, one word AMAZING!

lovethemtigers
I saw Johnny tonight on BRAVO = it was an old interview type show with film/actor students...saw it a few years ago...the man is so humble, shy, funny and gorgeous...that would be really sweet if he is getting married...but I havent' seen anything about it...but I have heard him say that for all purpose they are married...that a piece of paper mean little....gosh I love that man...

CaptinJackLover
i know! i absolutley love his personality! i wish i could meet a guy like that! ugh...why wouldnt i be born 30 years ago..,

evilm0nki3
haha i was watching that toosmile

lovethemtigers
It's weird...when you see him on tv you just can't take your eyes off of him...he's magnetic...what a beautiful man.....LOVE HIM....I am so happy when I see him....just think how happy it would be to be Vanessa...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>