Team Thor vs. Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor's Team:

Thor w/power of cosmic (from what if)
Beta Ray Bill
Count Nefaria (FP)
Forgotten One
Hyperion

vs.

Superman's Team

Suerman
Captain Marvel (regular capatin marvel)
Black Adam
Orion
Martian Manhunter

Jesse7
Im going with team 2, why? Because of CM (now has all of Shazams powers) that and MM's TP, and because of Orion's Astro-Force.

juggernaut66666
team 2 orion has the astro force don't forget it

the Darkone
Thor has his godly powers and the power of cosmic with his hammer. Don't forget that Thor/BRB can absorb any form of energy and channel it back 10 folds at the sender.

Jesse7
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor has his godly powers and the power of cosmic with his hammer. Don't forget that Thor/BRB can absorb any form of energy and channel it back 10 folds at the sender.

Do you honestly think Mjol and Stormbreaker can manipulate or even overcome the Astro-Force at all? Do you know what the Astro-Force is and what it has done and what it will do?

juggernaut66666
Shazam>>>>Team 1

xmarksthespot
Team 2.

Jesse7
Juggs I say you show them what the Astro-force is and what it can do.

Well I'll just tell them, the Astro-Force is a direct power source from the DC "source" itself, it is more powerful and more important then then OE force which >>>>all of Asgard and basically anything that isn't directly protected by the Source. The AF will replace the OE, that and Orion with the AF will surpass DS with the OE and thats DS in his true form (boom tubed).

juggernaut66666
astro force is possibly equal to omega force i think Ds has beaten highfather with the omega force

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Shazam>>>>Team 1

What the f**k? are you talking about captain marvel is =superman, I didn't mention captain marvel as Shazam.

juggernaut66666
Hello current captain Marvel is shazam bangin

the Darkone
I'm using regular old captain marvel, not the new one. Don't assume.

juggernaut66666
sorry haven't checked that

the Darkone
the hammers have absorbed enogh power to destroyed the universe, I think that hammers can handle this.

Jesse7

Well actually going by forum rules, all characters are their most recent incarnations (versions) unless otherwise stated, so it sort of wasn't out fault to Assume it was Captain Marvel (Shazaam powered).

juggernaut66666
the hammers have absorbed enogh power to destroyed the universe, I think that hammers can handle this.
no they can't mr marvel fanboy

Jesse7

Come now, your comparing Mjolnir with the AstroForce which is at the very least equal to the OE and will one day surpass and replace the OE.

The OE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mjolnir
Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>Mjolnir

Universal>Celestials

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no they can't mr marvel fanboy

yes they can DC fanboy. Thor's hammer has done it more than once during Lee/Kriby days.

juggernaut66666
big grinbig grin im not a dc fanboy i like marvel more then dc but i can accept the fact that you can't that Dc>>>>Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.