Horror film help!!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baboles
Hey everyone! This is my first post here...anyways!

I need help with identifing these films! I have never found out what there titles are!

#1---I remember in this movie there was a monster living in a bathroom stall. And a boy kept telling his teacher that it was in there and when she went to check it out it grabbed her and pulled her up in the ceiling of the bathroom. Also in the same movie there was a boy with a fear of roaches...or something like that, and at the end it showed him laying on a bed or hammock and his arms and legs had been cut off and replaced with metal hooks/jagged looking rods. Also in the same movie there was a janitor, but he was really a monster living as a human in disquise. At the end it showed two boys in a tent and the creepy janitor guy unzipped the tent and changed into a monster and came in and attacked them. This seemed like it was a early 90s film.

#2---I remember that these people were out in the middle of the ocean at some research plant and there was some alien monster thing walking around. This film seemed like it was in the 70s or early 80s. At the end I remember some blonde chick shooting the monster. This was more of a sci fi flick.

#3---I don't remember this movie at all...just the cover of the video...It showed a monster on the front wearing a white doctor's coat that went down to its ankles. I think it was a sci fi film. Seemed like it was a late 80s film.

Well thats it...If anyone one knows any of these films then please let me know something! Sorry I couldn't give anymore info on the second and third film!

Impediment
erm

In Fate's Hands
hmmm only #1 rings a bell but i cant remember the title its been way to long since i watched it

FeceMan
#1 sounds a lot like Stephen King's "Here There Be Tygers", which was a short story rather than a movie...not sure.

Wolfie
I remember the first one too. I don't know the name of it though, sorry.

FeceMan
Wait, would the first one happen to be Body Bags (or any incarnation thereof)?

baboles
No not Body Bags...But it seemed like it had three or so segments in it...like three scary stories or something...and its not Tales from the Darkside either...Gosh I wish I could remember these films!!!

steverules
The ending sounds a bit wrong. A janitor getting into a tent with 2 boy's. sick

Pandemoniac
Number 2 might be Deep Star 6, is it a lobster-like monster?

baboles
I have posted this on other forums and I have figured out that #1 is The Willies and #3 is Shadowzone.

I still need #2...I remember that the cover showed an alien's head, and it was a white alien head...the movie seemed older (70s/early 80s)...and I remember that there was a woman crawling on her back and screaming as this guy is walking towards her (I think she had short brown hair if that helps any...lol)...Ring any bells? I hope...

I also remember that the monster wasn't shown very often and it was very dark and you couldn't see it well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.