An idea to start a new universe, and a new hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Alright, This universe I was thinking of can be differnet from the Marvel and DC universe. This might sound quiet a bit godish. (Not like Marvel and DC has them. Like Pre-chrsis Superman, and the pheonix force, ect)

But I haven't thought of the story line though. I can think of a better name though, Theres a hero called. "Supermaun." Sounds a bit like Superman, thats the only reason I don't like it. But anyways, theres a Chaos Earth. The story lines goes this way, (So far but can be differnet if needed.) Some how a teenage boy ends up in a differnet universe, way differnet from his own. Its deep in the furture for his home earth, that was destroyed by an in coming blackhole. (Watch scientices can't figure out how a black hole possibly is moving toward them.) But it ended up that a special teenage boy survived the blackhole, and ended up in a differnet earth and universe. At first he thought he was crazy, but is later taught he has curtain powers that very selected few have. He has supermaun powers. ( A supermaun is when a creature has curtain. power, or strengh over any given living, or curtain thing at a curtain place, and can be used any where in the universe.) It ends up the teenage boy has the power of "All" of the animals on earth, (Not autorty just strength of "all" of them.) not just one of each, but every single one of them.

With this power discovered, he also learns when he kills someone else with a supermaun power. There power goes into him, making him even strounger. (supermaun only works in the phsycial world, and not the spirtual world. Or anything that is not under that.) After the villians with the power come in and try to destroy things, he trys to save the universe. Theres a Lord over all of the universe. (Also called the Ulitment Surpermaun one can gain.) So, it ends up an evil ruler with this ability is making all of this chaos in the universe. (It was found that he was a scientice who discovered the supermaun, and thous ending up with those powers. But he leaves in a differnet planet. He doesn't wish to destroy the universe, only to enslave it.) Then he has to keep powering up, like faceing the Earth-Man and the other racists that have the power of the solar system....and Galas...Ect.. And before the Earth-Man or women comes. He has to face the person who has rule over the sea, and the other that has the strengh of all the land masses on earth.

Then after this Supermaun era is done, this can open many other new super heros and villians to come along, with a fresh look at things. (you guys can help if you want)

XNavyXSEALX
Uh... Welcome to KMC?...

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Thanks, I been reading these forms alot i'm a fan of this website. So I thought why the hell not be a member already? lol

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Maybe, Just maybe if this goes good. This might be able to go into the Vs forms. I would like to see supermaun go up agenst the phoenix force itself. XD

TheKingofKINGS!
Comic book forum, son.

Barker
Don't.. give.. a... Damn..

Thorinn
detective

XNavyXSEALX
Detectives! I wondered when you were going to get here.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I thought these kinds of messages where not allowed in the comic forums. If they are, I will just move this over to it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Barker
Don't.. give.. a... Damn..

Back off. The kid has an idea. Let him go with it.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Maybe, Just maybe if this goes good. This might be able to go into the Vs forms. I would like to see supermaun go up agenst the phoenix force itself. XD What does the "XD" at the end of your post mean?

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
XD is a face, eyes closed, and the mouth opened for laughter. I'm surprised you don't know what it is. But yep thats what it is....Learn something new everyday. its kind of a...Cracking up face I guess...

But anyways i'm going to move this over to the comic fourms. Sorry for misposting this...I got alot of re-wrighting to do..Sense I can't copy it.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Alright, its been moved to the comics secetion. Thanks for your help. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.