Onaga vs Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Illuminati boss against the Dragon King.

Onaga has already sent the resurrected Earthrealm fighters after Gill, but Gill saved Ermac the trouble of removing the mind control. Now the Illuminati seraph wants to have a showdown with Onaga.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Drive-Thru's are open for 24 hours because if Jack Bauer wants a chalupa, godd--nit Jack Bauer gets a chalupa.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris couldn't strangle you, but he'd sure as hell decapitate you.

Tallis
Onaga

Remulous
Gill

Tallis
Gill is a poor excuse for a god. Onaga defeated the team of two of the most powerful Warlocks in the MK universe Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, plus they even teamed up with the God of Thunger Raiden, and Onaga was still able to beat them with out breaking a sweat, yeah Gill is done for.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Tallis
Gill is a poor excuse for a god. Onaga defeated the team of two of the most powerful Warlocks in the MK universe Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, plus they even teamed up with the God of Thunger Raiden, and Onaga was still able to beat them with out breaking a sweat, yeah Gill is done for. Gill isn't a poor excuse for a god, and if you saw the match you'd see they all beat the shit out of each other prior to the match anyways. That being said Scorpion also jumped through him, and Gill can split the ocean in half.

Blah blah blah, anyways I'm not sure how Gill could win, but to put him on Quan and Shang's terms, who get beat by Liu Kang is simply ridiculous.

Tallis
I never said he was at their level.

also so what if Gill can split an ocean, when Raiden and Shinnok fought just powering up nearly destroyed the entire planet. And Onaga could beat them both with out so much as breaking a sweat

Major Snafu
Gill is a poor excuse for a god. Onaga defeated the team of two of the most powerful Warlocks in the MK universe Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, plus they even teamed up with the God of Thunger Raiden, and Onaga was still able to beat them with out breaking a sweat, yeah Gill is done for.

Actually, Onaga didn't kill the Deadly Alliance. Raiden did with his Godlike Essence Explosion. Look at the Deception Intro. That gives me an idea...

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer invented the Jedi Mind trick. His only needed two words, "Trust me".

Chuck Norris Fact: One day Chuck Norris killed only 8 people. We now celebrate Thanksgiving.

shin_remy
Gill wins

Shang and Chi are not so amazing!! they get beat by Lui Kang messed

Tallis
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Actually, Onaga didn't kill the Deadly Alliance. Raiden did with his Godlike Essence Explosion. Look at the Deception Intro. That gives me an idea...

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer invented the Jedi Mind trick. His only needed two words, "Trust me".

Chuck Norris Fact: One day Chuck Norris killed only 8 people. We now celebrate Thanksgiving.

He destoyed himself because he knew that they had no chance of winning so he used the ultimate attack in which he exploded. And even that did nothing not even a scratch on Onaga

Remulous
Gill is a poor excuse for a god. Onaga defeated the team of two of the most powerful Warlocks in the MK universe Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, plus they even teamed up with the God of Thunger Raiden, and Onaga was still able to beat them with out breaking a sweat, yeah Gill is done for. not only did gill split an ocean,but he turned an entire mountain red and blue.he makes meteors rain from the sky as if it was armagedeon and he can resurect.gill wiil do 1 of sub zeros numbers and freeze him and shatter him 2 bits or freeze him and melt him 2 water with his fire.

Tha C-Master
He destoyed himself because he knew that they had no chance of winning so he used the ultimate attack in which he exploded. And even that did nothing not even a scratch on Onaga Because it was a projectile attack, funny how Scorpion jumped through them.

Akuma has shaken the world with a stomp. But Raiden, Shinnok, and Akuma aren't Gill and Onaga anyways.

Remulous
gill will beat onaga.END!!!

MadMel
1. back up your statements
2. i think onaga wins..he took raidens ultimate attack as well as projectiles from shang and quan chi with no sweat..can gil take as much?

Remulous
Originally posted by MadMel
2. i think onaga wins..he took raidens ultimate attack as well as projectiles from shang and quan chi with no sweat..can gil take as much? yeah gill can take it,gills done WAY more powerful stuff

Major Snafu
Originally posted by MadMel
2. i think onaga wins..he took raidens ultimate attack as well as projectiles from shang and quan chi with no sweat..can gil take as much?

If the Pyro/Cryo Kinesis doesn't work on Onaga, Gill's physical attacks and special moves are damaging enough (the damage is ridiculous in Third Strike when used in combos).

The Dragon King may have taken Raiden's Esscence Blast unscathed, but what happens if he took Gill's Seraphic Wing? The E. Blast was one hit, while Gill's S. Wing can hit for massive damage (even the block damage is ridiculous).

Also, the one major advantage that Gill has is that he can resurrect himself, while Onaga can resurrect other people, putting the King at a disadvantage.

Onaga throws a fireball, Gill shoots his own and snuff it out and said fireball will still hit Onaga, as well as he can avoid the fireball by doing his Moonsault Knee Drop on Onaga's head. Plus, Gill is much quicker and not that big of a target unlike Onaga.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't just get morning wood. He gets morning redwood.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
If the Pyro/Cryo Kinesis doesn't work on Onaga, Gill's physical attacks and special moves are damaging enough (the damage is ridiculous in Third Strike when used in combos).

The Dragon King may have taken Raiden's Esscence Blast unscathed, but what happens if he took Gill's Seraphic Wing? The E. Blast was one hit, while Gill's S. Wing can hit for massive damage (even the block damage is ridiculous).

Also, the one major advantage that Gill has is that he can resurrect himself, while Onaga can resurrect other people, putting the King at a disadvantage.

Onaga throws a fireball, Gill shoots his own and snuff it out and said fireball will still hit Onaga, as well as he can avoid the fireball by doing his Moonsault Knee Drop on Onaga's head. Plus, Gill is much quicker and not that big of a target unlike Onaga.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't just get morning wood. He gets morning redwood. good $h!t dude

Major Snafu
And I like Gill better than Onaga anyway.

Tha C-Master
In terms of gameplay, Gill creams Onaga 100% there.

NinjaJJ
Onaga = Dragon King

Gill= Manmade Jesus

Gill lifts his wings and hits Onaga with a divine blast disintegrating him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.