Runner vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fights in space, warrior madness Thor.

Jesse7
Thor 10/10 over Runner.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thor 10/10 over Runner. Dam 10/10.

batdude123
Runner 12/10.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by batdude123
Runner 12/10. Hey batedude,think Runner could beat Superman?

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Hey batedude,think Runner could beat Superman?

Yeah.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thor 10/10 over Runner. Is that all your response is?
10/10?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by bigbran
Is that all your response is?
10/10? Thats not a response, if its not backed up with some basic knowledge. Thats called wasting thread space...

Jesse7
I didn't feel like debating at that momment, I'll get back to it later, maybe.

Crease
Depends on which Thor we're talking about. Classic Thor loses badly. I doubt he could hurt Runner with physical force. Godblast would be too risky: If it doesn't work Thor's definitely dead. Mystic Lightning wouldn't hurt him. All the while Runner's giving Thor hundreds of 100 ton punches a second. The best he could do against Runner is BFR, from which he'd just run back to the fight.

King Thor wins a slight majority, 6 or 7/10. With Odinforce he could banish him to a dimension from which he couldn't return by conventional means (Negative Zone maybe). RKT Thor traps him life-force in a bottle and makes him a genie.

Runner is one of the more powerful Elders of the Universe, a few of which I suspect are skyfather level or higher. The fact that it takes a Thanos level being to defeat him speaks volumes. To quote J'onn J'onzz "There's a reason he's the last survivor of his race." They just don't appear often enuff to have feats that demand respect.

I so just wanted to say "Runner, duh"...Feeling quite lazy today.

the Darkone
The Runner nearly killed Silver Surfer, The Runner is above Thor and Silver Surfer. If Silver Surfer couldn't beat him Thor won't have a shot either, King Thor would win the majority, but Rune King Thir will literally beat the sh** out of the Runner. Warrior Madness Thor doesn't have the speed to battle The Runner, he is one of the few beings that can beat the Champion of the Universe and it won't be no PIS at all.

B dot Rob
No Thor could beat the Runner (except the uber ones) even once.

the Darkone
The runner is more powerful the Silver Surfer, as where Silver Surfer=Thor<<< The Runner w/powers of Primodial. The runner rus at warp-speed, vast superhuman strength, energy projection, agility, indestrcuitable, plus he will make you like him. The Runner 10/10

Priest
Warrior Maddness Thor wins.
6/10

Superboy Prime
I doubt Runner's charming personality will affect Warrior Madness Thor.

WMT 6/10 FTW.

"I be son of Odin! Gold skinned racer have at thee! "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.