Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imaqtpie
...is a lot deader than he was yesterday.

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by imaqtpie

What do you mean?

KidRock
I just read about this. Its real sad sad He always seemed like a great guy and seemed to love what he did. I feel bad for his wife and kids.

It's shit like this that really makes me believe religion is all a bunch of crap. People like steve go while assholes and killers go on living.

r.i.p steve

imaqtpie
It's funny because he's dead.

tabby999
wow. I'm in australia and i hadn't heard that. What happened. Did a croc finally get the better of him?

imaqtpie
Originally posted by tabby999
wow. I'm in australia and i hadn't heard that. What happened. Did a croc finally get the better of him?

A stingray barb through the chest.

Lucid Lui
Stingray barb through the chest.

Not a nice way to go.

He was a cool guy, sad to see him go.

In Fate's Hands

no a stingray barb went right through his chest while he was filming a documentary off of chaims am i correct?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
no a stingray barb went right through his chest while he was filming a documentary off of chaims am i correct? Cairns. I'm actually going there this weekend.

But yeah, that's apparently what happened.

Crikey. Ouch.

tabby999
Damn, thats sucks, he had a young child and wife...he's started so many foundations for the native wildlife, gotta admire his work. And i guess he died doing something he loved.

Morgoths_Wrath

pr1983
No, say it aint so... sad

R.I.P Steve...

koolruningz

imaqtpie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBwRE4bo30o

Lucid Lui
This is gonna be big news.

Desptie some recent bad publicity, this guy really was loved around the world. Because he actually cared and you could see it.

Plus, he was entertaining as hell.

Imperial_Samura

imaqtpie
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It is very sad. He wasn't always who I'd choose as a national ambassador, and sometimes he irked me, but his dedication to conservation and animals was admirable, and he truly had a thirst for life and a dedication to causes that was both encouraging and great example for people everywhere.

You said if Morgoths_Wrath. R.I.P Steve, the world wont be the same without you.

And you, imaqtpie, are an idiot.

I made this for you.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/NewSteve.gif

PeterGriffin
I made this for you.

Die you selfish sonofabitch.

RIP Steve, what a legend, such a shock and a shame..

Imperial_Samura
I made this for you.

And? It still makes you an idiot. And a needy one as well, seeking a response.

Maybe you should start praying your life will one day be even the tiniest bit as worthy as Irwins was.

Grimm22
No...no expression

NO...sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!bawling

~Flamboyant~
Just about to make this thread sad

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2391300

imaqtpie
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
And? It still makes you an idiot. And a needy one as well, seeking a response.

Maybe you should start praying your life will one day be even the tiniest bit as worthy as Irwins was.

Yeah, hopefully I can someday spend my life abusing animals like he did.

PeterGriffin
Yeah, hopefully I can someday spend my life abusing animals like he did.

Well, stop abusing small children and get started on animals thenthumb up

imaqtpie
So his wife is single again. I bet she's getting slammed by a couple of dudes by Tuesday. Rebound chicks are easy.

DragonWoman
Ok that's going a bit too far imaqtpie...Im not a fan of Steve Irwins but that's just ****ing mean man.

Cut it out before you go any further

tabby999
So his wife is single again. I bet she's getting slammed by a couple of dudes by Tuesday. Rebound chicks are easy.

yeah, the man commited his life to saving wildlife for future generation and your here bad mouthing him and his family. Another of those posts and consider yourself reported

DragonWoman
You go Tabby!

imaqtpie
yeah, the man commited his life to saving wildlife for future generation and your here bad mouthing him and his family. Another of those posts and consider yourself reported

It would have been funnier if his wife had seen it. That would have been comedy gold.

KidRock
It would have been funnier if his wife had seen it. That would have been comedy gold.

Enjoy your ban.

DragonWoman
Dude just doesn't know when to give up...sigh

imaqtpie
Originally posted by KidRock
Enjoy your ban.

I heard they're still making the sequel to the movie "Crocodile Hunter" but they had to hire the writers of "Weekend at Bernies" to rewrite the script.

PeterGriffin
Ignore him, dont waste time derailing the thread, we'll see how funny he is when when he gets 0 attention.

tabby999
Reported.

DragonWoman
He's a goner...and Peter, its hard to ignore a little thing like him when he just keeps it up

KidRock
http://steveisdeadomgnoway.ytmnd.com/
http://steveirwindiedtoday.ytmnd.com/
http://irwintribute.ytmnd.com/

he was a great guy. his family didnt deserve this.

imaqtpie
Reported.

I really hope they got the whole thing on tape. That would be sweet.

tabby999
http://steveisdeadomgnoway.ytmnd.com/
http://steveirwindiedtoday.ytmnd.com/
http://irwintribute.ytmnd.com/

he was a great guy. his family didnt deserve this.

yeah, never badmouthed people, just commited to helping people and animals. if only more people had his attitude and less people were insensitive asses like imagtpie

Grimm22
I really hope they got the whole thing on tape. That would be sweet.

Wow I hope you have a good time burning in hell you scumbag

Darth Jello
I think the most horribly ironic thing about this is that someone who put his life at risk with many deadly animals was tragically killed by an animal that's virtually harmless.

imaqtpie
I bet he spends all of eternity getting his balls bitten by venomous snakes in hell.

imaqtpie
Check out the end of the third paragraph. That was fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray

PeterGriffin
Just finished watching a News tribute touched

kevdude
Goodbye Steve sad . You was 1 of a kind.

Piggle Humsy
I was so saddened when I heard this, mainly for his family.
Poor lil Bindi and Bob cry
And his wife, she really seemed to be his soulmate.

Steve Irwin was a unique amazing guy.
Although he was seen as kind of a joke he really did amazing things for wildlife.

I guess he'd be happy going out doing something that he loved.
Shame it wasn't just a little later in life. sad
It will be a sad time at Australia Zoo.

Now He'll Be reunited with Sui, His loyal K9 companion.
R.I.P Steve Irwin.

Maestro
At least he didn't get mauled to death by something like a croc, he went out in a quick way.

Lumanix
Everyone acts as if they actually know him personally. Maybe he was a douchebag?

PeterGriffin
Not rly.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Maestro
At least he didn't get mauled to death by something like a croc, he went out in a quick way.

Well aparently from the expert on the news I watched he said it wouldn't have been quick as the poison takes a little time to take effect erm

but I hope it was painless.

Originally posted by Lumanix
Everyone acts as if they actually know him personally. Maybe he was a douchebag?

no way, he could never act that laughing out loud

PeterGriffin
Australians from all walks of life have reacted with shock to the death of the seemingly indestructible Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.

From politicians to radio talk-back callers, most reacted with utter disbelief to news one of Australia's best-known icons had died in a diving accident.
ADVERTISEMENT

The 44-year-old television star and naturalist died around 11am (AEST) on Monday when a stingray barb punctured his heart while he was filming a nature documentary off Port Douglas in north Queensland.

On Queensland's Sunshine Coast, tourists and locals laid flowers at the entrance of his Australia Zoo.

Rod Cameron of Brisbane said he rushed to the zoo as soon as he heard the tragic news.

"We heard the news ... it's very sad and we are very upset. Australia just lost a bloody good bloke," he said.

"We grew up in Brisbane, followed his career. We just thought he was a good guy for what he did for Australia."He put us on the map I reckon."

Melbourne's Glenn Batson took time out from travelling around Queensland with friends to pay his respects.

"He died doing what he loved, didn't he?" he said.

About half a dozen flowers had been left outside the zoo within hours of the tragic news as devastated staff looked on.

Queensland Premier Peter Beattie said a "great Australian" had been lost.

"It's a tragedy, it's shocked everybody," Mr Beattie said.

He said Mr Irwin, who he met a number of times, had made a huge contribution to Queensland.

"He was a great Queenslander and a great Australian and he'll be sadly missed by everybody," he said.

"There'll be a lot of people around the world, particularly young kids, who will be very distressed today."

Queensland Coalition Leader Lawrence Springborg mirrored Mr Beattie's comments regarding the "larger-than-life" character.

"Steve was an amazing Queenslander and the legacy that he has built will live on for generations to come," Mr Springborg said.

"Steve epitomised the very best of Queensland.

"He will be sadly missed by the countless people whose lives have been touched through Steve's movies, documentaries, TV programs and by visiting the Australia Zoo."

Radio networks in Brisbane were jammed by callers who could not believe the Crocodile Hunter was dead.

Listeners called in one after another to confirm the news and tell of feelings of devastation.

Several callers likened the loss to the death of Princess Diana.

Most described him a lovable "yokel" who was passionate about his job and his country.

Flowers have already been left by the public at the Irwin family's animal park - Australia Zoo, north of Brisbane.

Australian Tourism Export Council managing director Matthew Hingerty said the whole industry was in shock at the news.

"Not only was Steve Irwin a true Aussie icon, he was a fantastic ambassador for Australia and particularly for Queensland.

"His work in promoting the region, in working tirelessly on nature conservation issues and in building Australia Zoo into one of Australia's "must visit" attractions was a true inspiration to the tourism industry.

"The influence of the Crocodile Hunter name across the world contributed in bringing millions of tourist dollars into Australia and in employing hundreds of Australians."

Mr Hingerty said Mr Irwin's Australia Zoo was an enthusiastic contributor to the development of the tourism industry and he would like to pass the industry's condolences to the Irwin family.

xmarksthespot
I'm actually quite surprised his death is getting so much attention. Will people be making threads about Sir David Attenborough if and when he dies?

Grimm22

Doubtful

Considering he really didn't hold anything back on tv or anything.

Either way a good man has died.

Heaven just got one more admittance sad

~Flamboyant~
cry

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm actually quite surprised his death is getting so much attention. Will people be making threads about Sir David Attenborough if and when he dies?

I had to wiki that name just to see who it was, so.......just goes to show.

Plus, he's a national treasue, a household name, and also the circumstance of his death...everyone has seen him interact with deadly animals, and for him to be taken out while interacting again with wildlife, is just a shock cause you dont expect it to happen.

Grimm22
This is pretty much going to ruin my week sad

Piggle Humsy
I will, he is amazing and he's great at what he does too yes

I love wildlife happy

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
I had to wiki that name just to see who it was, so.......just goes to show.Show what? That naturalists don't get attention unless they do dangerous and/or outrageous things? blink
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Plus, he's a national treasue, a household name, and also the circumstance of his death...everyone has seen him interact with deadly animals, and for him to be taken out while interacting again with wildlife, is just a shock cause you dont expect it to happen. I don't really see what's so shocking considering how regularly he put himself into dangerous situations. The only thing that surprised me was that he wasn't killed by a crocodile.

Grimm22
Sure he put himself in these situations but its very unexpected sad

And sad

Darth Jello
The fact that he was killed by a timid and docile animal

Grimm22
Yeah, i've been around stingrays and they are very calm for the most part.

Its strange somthing like this would happen

tabby999

does it matter if he was, he spent his life doing good things, do you think someone who spent their life helping others the way he did would really be an ******* behind closed doors?

I think with Irwin it was that he died far you young and died making a doco. Attenborough is already a old man, he's lived out his life. Oh and i'm sure when he dies there'll be alot of sadpeople then too, he did some great work too

Grimm22
Steve was a legend, an idol and even a hero to some.

His courage and passioniate love for animals has inspired millions.

He will be missed sad

PeterGriffin
Show what? That naturalists don't get attention unless they do dangerous and/or outrageous things? blink
I don't really see what's so shocking considering how regularly he put himself into dangerous situations. The only thing that surprised me was that he wasn't killed by a crocodile.

Cant believe I actually have to explain this...

Again from the top, Steve Irwin is a household name and a national treasure, hence why so much attention. Plus, he is/was a stereotypical Aussie, making him an icon for overseas tourism and popularity for the country. David Attenborough might be all that and a bag of chips, but me actually having to go to wikipedia to match a face with the name, kind of refers to how 'iconic' he is in comparison.

And it is shocking for what happened, because he has been attacked/ bitten/stung before on his shows, yet he always walked away at the end. Everyone just expected him to be this invincible wildlife hero who does all this crazy stuff.

Now Im only speaking from an Australian point of view on the attention, so if you are referring to overseas attention, then I dont know, Im not sure how big he was overseas.

Piggle Humsy
Actually Sir David Attenborough is quite Iconic over here yes

ukflag

PeterGriffin
I figured, of course he would recieve attention from his homeland.

Piggle Humsy
Yup.

Just Like Steve Irwin would in Aus.

Anyways this thread seems to be going in the wrong direction so I vote we stop this chit chat and keep to the news of Steve Irwins Passing sad

amity75
It's funny because he's dead. Oh yes it's hilarious. no expression

PeterGriffin

ladygrim
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I think the most horribly ironic thing about this is that someone who put his life at risk with many deadly animals was tragically killed by an animal that's virtually harmless. sad I know ... i was like no way when my mum told me this morning ...

I loved to watch the telly programmes sad he will be greatlly missed ..even though he was a tad annoying

Kram3r
R.I.P Steve.

Britrogue
I loved Steve Irwin. He was a man who truly loved what he did and put his life on the line over and over again to save or help the animals that meant so much to him. A truly heroic and deeply entertaining man who will be greatly missed.

Darth Kreiger
I heard about it a little while ago, I'm placing a Bounty on that Sting Ray, Steve was freaking kick ass!

R.I.P Steve Irwin

Bicnarok
Although he was a bit annoying at times still a brillaint man who brought an unique way of showing the wonder of the world. Will be missed.

R.I.P

Emma718
It's funny because he's dead.

O **** you, how dare you. A man just died today and you think it's ****ing funny. How dare you, how dare you speak of his family like that. Terri's Husband was killed, and your saying she would srew other guys. Your disgusting, his family are going through hell at the moment and you think it's bloody funny. I for one think you derserve to be banned.

I heard the news on the radio in the car a bit before 3pm, i was soo shocked. I never expected this to happen, and to Steve Irwin. Since then there has been so many new reports about his death tonight. I cried alot, he was such a awesome guy. He was an Australian Icon and loved by everyone. On a positive note he died doing something he loved.

R.I.P The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin.

You will be sadly missed, you made us Aussies proud

I made this for you.

mad you disgust me...

Gomez
You people are touchy! You wouldn't last 10 seconds at confusionforums.com!

~Flamboyant~
I'm actually quite surprised his death is getting so much attention. Will people be making threads about Sir David Attenborough if and when he dies? Never heard of him. Does he have a TV show?

dale007
It's sad he gone I live in Cairns and was skocked to find out about his death. He was a true hero.

tabby999
Originally posted by Gomez
You people are touchy! You wouldn't last 10 seconds at confusionforums.com!

Do you see any of us there? And dont we have the right to be touchy when the world has lost someone as genuine and dedicated as Irwin?

sccch
I still can't beleive this!!!! I'm going to make a video dedicated to him and also make a shirt that says, 'In memory of Steve Irwin,the BEST Crocodile Hunter.' And where it to school and anywhere else I can!!
weep

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by sccch
I still can't beleive this!!!! I'm going to make a video dedicated to him and also make a shirt that says, 'In memory of Steve Irwin,the BEST Crocodile Hunter.' And where it to school and anywhere else I can!!
weep

thumb up

Lucid Lui
Y'know i'd forgotten just what a great character Irwin was. He hasn't been on TV fors ages in Australia, and most of us were kind of sick of him. But they've been playing old footage and interviews tonight and the guy was bloody hilarious. And extremely passionate.

And the worst part, he actually was making a diference when it came to wildlife. He was buying land all over the world to protect it, and raising money and teaching awareness. the guy was always working to improve the world. Hopefully that all continues on in his name.

Alpha Centauri
Of all the people allowed to walk the Earth, it's always those that do good that end up dead.

Rather faith-erasing.

-AC

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Y'know i'd forgotten just what a great character Irwin was. He hasn't been on TV fors ages in Australia, and most of us were kind of sick of him. But they've been playing old footage and interviews tonight and the guy was bloody hilarious. And extremely passionate.

And the worst part, he actually was making a diference when it came to wildlife. He was buying land all over the world to protect it, and raising money and teaching awareness. the guy was always working to improve the world. Hopefully that all continues on in his name.

Not only the work he did, but also the amount of time and effort he put into making people realise how important family is, and the love he had for his own, he put that above all else. Thats a massive blow there, when you see the past footage of him talking about how much he loves his family, theres no way a guy like him should ever have gone out so early in his age, especially with young kids he'll never get to see grow up. There arent many people like him that are just so honest, and like you said, passionate about life and the environment.

sccch
They were filming while he got stung...I bet they won't show that footage,except maybe to the family...he was my hero. I made a bear from 'build a bear' that looks like him and named it Croc.That was 5 years ago...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Of all the people allowed to walk the Earth, it's always those that do good that end up dead.

Rather faith-erasing.

-AC

Eh, actually everyone ends up dead, regardless of whether they are a goody or a baddy.

Aside from that, the dude had balls. I should know, I've got a big set of my own. Also, people always recognise their greatest assets in others who have the same assets...But this is about Steve, and the guy was cool. Although, I always thought his wife's head was a little too square...Maybe something for someone to look into...

Keep it crazy, Steve. Steve.

~B@ckB0n3~
I just read about this. Its real sad sad He always seemed like a great guy and seemed to love what he did. I feel bad for his wife and kids.

r.i.p steve

snoochyboochies
A geat guy. A Legend. Although when watching him in action I would joke that he'll die doing this stuff, I never actually believed it. He was always so confident and assured and new exactly what he was doing. I truly cannot believe he's died like this.
R.I.P. Steve

ladygrim
You know every time i here or read something about it it still gives me goosebumps .. and a feeling that its not like 'real'

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by ladygrim
You know every time i here or read something about it it still gives me goosebumps .. and a feeling that its not like 'real'

Yeah, like tomorrow he'll be alive and all 'Crikey, that little bugger nearly took my life! Gotta watch out for those barbs, they'll give ya a nasty sting alright!' sad

I still cant fully comprehend it, its so weird when you see him on tv all the time and hear about him, then you read he's died, and wont be around anymore sad

imaqtpie
Current Score:

Stingray - 1

Steve Irvin - 0

ladygrim
sad tis sad ....

PeterGriffin
Current Score:

Stingray - 1

Steve Irvin - 0

Current score:

People who care about what you post: 1 (you)

People who dont: 100,880 (remaining KMC members)

Vinny Valentine
Current Score:

Stingray - 1

Steve Irvin - 0

Everyone Hates you, Stop posting.

Aliies
Check out the end of the third paragraph. That was fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray

Are you envious of the dead? perhaps a ban would put you on the path to joining him, even if you weren't just a minute portion of the man he was!

I am an Australian and I always thought of Stevie as a weirdo, but I was truly shocked and sadened by his passing, they say that the good die young, Stevie was far too good a man for this world...

So my words are thus; Rest in Peace Steve Irwin, you were the heart, soul and the voice of charity and kindness...

You shall be greatly missed! sad

Here's to you buddy, good as gold mate!

Inspectah Deck
I made this for you.

haha

"crikey mate, he got me"

Aliies
If you find that amusing, then no words can describe how much you disgust me...

imaqtpie

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Eh, actually everyone ends up dead, regardless of whether they are a goody or a baddy.

Aside from that, the dude had balls. I should know, I've got a big set of my own. Also, people always recognise their greatest assets in others who have the same assets...But this is about Steve, and the guy was cool. Although, I always thought his wife's head was a little too square...Maybe something for someone to look into...

Keep it crazy, Steve. Steve.

I meant die young, you malcontent.

-AC

smoker4
Such a shame, a top bloke who will be missed

Current Score:

Stingray - 1

Steve Irvin - 0

Hope you get 'dry' bummed you clownshoe sock

Mortalitas
Have you got no heart? A great man just died and you want to joke around about it?

that was toward imaqtpie

amity75

Leggy_n_Merry

I would if no one else made one. I love Sir David Attenborough, I always used to watch his programmes when I was younger, and I still do.

As for Steve Irwin.. I was so shocked when I heard this. It's horrible sad R.I.P.

Originally posted by ladygrim

I totally agree. It's so strange. I'm sure I was like this with someone else famous who died but I can't remember who. It might have been Princess Diana, but I'm not sure.

Aliies
imaqtpie can say such things like a big man merely because he can stay anonomous, If I knew who he was, I'd get all my fully-trained SCA heavy-fighter mates to pay him a visit with me at the lead... Rattan swords do a significant amount of damage to the human skull when weilded profesionally evil face

ZOMG_Srsly
My balls itch this morning

Deano

i will make a thread if he goes. smile

Mortalitas
Directed at ZOMG:

And what does that have to do with this topic? O_O

ZOMG_Srsly
Not to terribly much.
I just felt the compelling need to share that.
Thanks

Mortalitas
*sighs* I don't know about some people

Aliies
imaqtpie, beware of Aussies seeking revenge...

Steve will go down along with other names like Sir Don Bradman into Australian history... That's all I'll say...

amity75
Originally posted by Deano
i will make a thread if he goes. smile OK but I want to start David Bellamys.

Captain_Hook
I feel bad for his kids......thats it.

He screwed around with wild animals, it was only a matter of time before one stuck a thumb up his bum (or chest as in this case).

ILoveMyDaniel
I bet he spends all of eternity getting his balls bitten by venomous snakes in hell.
You should talk, you retard. People like you will ALWAYS get their comeupance, you ungrateful little kid. I can tell just by your posts that you're no older than 14.

smoker4
Originally posted by amity75
OK but I want to start David Bellamys.

And i'll do Terry Nutkins one

PeterGriffin
You guys should make them now, then just bump them for when they actually die thumb up

ZOMG_Srsly
^^ I <3333 your sig

smoker4
Originally posted by ZOMG_Srsly
^^ I <3333 your sig

lets stick with the language that we all agreed on! smokin'

Tactics
imaqtpie, I hope you die in a fire you ****ing dumbass ******.

Jim Reaper
Hell of a swan song.

FeceMan
1. The OP is humorous.

2. Are we going to have a bunch of asinine "RIP" posts every time someone famous (and reasonably well-liked) dies?

ZOMG_Srsly
Originally posted by Tactics
imaqtpie, I hope you die in a fire you ****ing dumbass ******.

JEEZ!!!! Melt much?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/MajorPrivate/emo.png

FeceMan
Originally posted by Aliies
imaqtpie can say such things like a big man merely because he can stay anonomous, If I knew who he was, I'd get all my fully-trained SCA heavy-fighter mates to pay him a visit with me at the lead... Rattan swords do a significant amount of damage to the human skull when weilded profesionally evil face
Thank God for your real-life awesome.

Deano
i hate r.i.p posts.
makes me cringe

Deano
''I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. '' - steve irwin

XNavyXSEALX
Wow... I grew up with Steve man! I thought he was the coolest guy, handling Crocs and Cobras and such, I wanted to be just like him! I even wrestled Garden Snakes down in my lawn when I was like eight, but now hes gone.
I always knew he'd somehow kill himself, maybe by a Black Mamba or a cobra or something, but a stingray?! Never saw it comin'.

ZOMG_Srsly
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
Wow... I grew up with Steve man! I thought he was the coolest guy, handling Crocs and Cobras and such, I wanted to be just like him! I even wrestled Garden Snakes down in my lawn when I was like eight, but now hes gone.
I always knew he'd somehow kill himself, maybe by a Black Mamba or a cobra or something, but a stingray?! Never saw it comin'.

Yeah, right!
You "grew up with" Steve?

Just like you were a SEAL until I exposed you laughing laughing

XNavyXSEALX
laughing no expression

Take everything seriously, much?

Metaphorically, I 'Grew up with Steve' by watching him on T.V., Smartass.

smoker4
Originally posted by ZOMG_Srsly
Yeah, right!
You "grew up with" Steve?

Just like you were a SEAL until I exposed you laughing laughing

I think he means he grew up watching him on the goggle box, its a common term

sccch
This is most likely one of the saddest days... R.I.P. Steve...
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e276/cplwalker277/c28a092b.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/terriejj/16April2006094.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/Shan-o/mcrocodileguy.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/lifes_lemons/People%20Id%20Like%20To%20Meet/Croc1.jpg

Shakyamunison
I am so saddened by this news. sad

sccch
It just doesn't seem real. He's been bitten,slashed,etc,and yet he gets killed by a ray. He was making a documentary to help people be LESS afraid of sting rays...I don't think it worked.

Deano
it was mating season apparently. thats why the rays were agitated

sccch
No, he was swimming to close to it and it felt threatened.

ILoveMyDaniel
I've touched a sting ray before and they really are amazing creatures. Of course when I touched them their stingers had been removed but that's beside the point. Neither is at fault. Steve wanted to show the world his Love for creatures of all kind but the sting ray just didn't know that Steve would never hurt him.

ZOMG_Srsly
I always dug the Croc Hunter.
Crickey will never sound teh same

GCG
Great Guy Indeed

http://www.berryburger.com/images/steve_irwin_baby.jpg

Deano
photoshopped picture

so what is he gcg?

GCG
Apart from that event, in which he acted moronically, he is to be admired for his guts.

Baby Robert over there surely had empty guts as he must have soiled his nappy.

Mattomic
This has to be one of the saddest days.....

I have been watching Steve Irwin for a few years now, on his shows and appearences he does on chat shows, and the man is just great, full of passion for what he does, and enthusiasm not matched by anyone else on this planet, he was an inspiration to us all, in the way that he did what he loved, and lived in no fear of going to the extremes to bring his passion for animals to life, and let's not forget he did all of these daredevil things for us, the fans, the people he wanted to educate about animals, he was really down to earth, full of life and just a pleasure to watch, you could tell from his interviews that he didn't have a bad bone in his body, and I just feel shocked and upset that he has been taken away by such a freak accident, it just goes to show that life isn't fair at all, and the good guys get taken away from the earth, and the scumbags are allowed to live on, it's horrible to know that he's gone and we'll never see him again......

R.I.P Steve, thanks for the memories, i'll never forget you!!!

sccch
I've been watching the show for 9 years...it was him who made my love animals and decide to work with them when I get older.

SupezM'
His personality is what i'll miss the most, just the way he described what he was doing and how the animal would react was priceless.

R.I.P

sccch
My fav phrases: WOO HOO!! CRIKEY!! What a little beauty!

WE <3 YOU STEVE!!!!

Alliance
What crappy luck for him...I dont belive stingrays are usually that fatal...but he got it right in the chest.

FeceMan
I'm sorry, but that's pretty damn funny.

Strangelove
You know, when he was alive, his voice, his show, and his passion for animals was just a joke, a punchline. But now that he's gone, it's truly a sad thing when a man who knew where his lust for life lay and pursued it with unbridled vigor.

We'll all miss him (except for imaqtpie, who will be banned within the week)

RIP Steve Irwin: Feb 22, 1962-Sep 4, 2006

Sadako of Girth
Imaqtpie reported for bellend-ness and noncery.

When he grows some balls, may they be savaged by rottweilers.

Quiero Mota
Shouldn't this be in the Movie Stars & Celebs forum?

Deano
no

smoker4
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Shouldn't this be in the Movie Stars & Celebs forum?

I think theres a thread there already as there is in OTF

Quiero Mota
How do you figure?

Vinny Valentine
Okay Okay, One of my friends Had a conversation with his mom, an it went like this:

"But don't worry, he died in Australia, so he won't be dead to us till tomorrow"
"That's not funny"
"Now it is "

I started laughing because Aussies are in the future.

Is it comprehensible...

Quiero Mota
I made this for you.

Too soon for that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>