Supermaun universe roleplay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
WELCOME! To the first Supermaun universe roleplay! (I haven't thought of a offical name for the universe.) The roleplay will set either before or during the Supermaun time. If you are wondering what this universe is. Please, take a look at the A new universe, and a hero idea forum, in the sub forums. I need good experinced roleplayers for these forums. (although newcomers are all welcome, but should play a minor role until I can trust in your skills. I will make a sub-form for this roleplay to apply. Thanks, and also POST YOUR IDEAS IF THIS SHOULD BE BEFORE OR DURING THE PERIOD. If your going to play a major role in this role-play. Please, send a example post on on the fourm (If applying for a major role, like Supermaun himself. Or the earth-man or the gala man...Or the Uliment Supermaun villian.) Minor parts are not requered.

ALSO NOTE: I'M ACCEPTING NEW HEROS INTO THIS FRESH UNIVERSE.

For a role in being a superhero, please IM or post a example post.

THANKS and have fun! - Supermaun universe founder - Pepsi Blue Fan

ALSO: If its not up today, you can safely use this forum! Thanks. I hope to hear replys and ideas from you! =)

Thunder Fox
you need permission

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
My mistake, Thought you can here wihtout permission.

Thunder Fox
nope sorry

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
But I sent an email to the owner. On if this can stay or not, and thanks for bring it up. (Because I read somewhere you didn't have to for some odd reason.)

Thunder Fox
don't pm ush he hates it it i'll pm you the link to ask permission

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Thanks bud. I like you already, because I was unsure. I did email him, even though it was a fairly short one. I'm a newbie here, I feel horrible now.

Thunder Fox
meh it happens more than you think

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Alright, IF IT IS A GREEN LIGHT! This chat to all above is OUT of the main Roleplay! Tomorrow I will MAKE a sub-tread for this. (only IF apporved.) The sub-tread you can chat, and share ideas in. Thanks. -PBF If you need to connect or talk to me. Please feel free to Pm me.

MadMel
dont be hasty, friend...ush wont approve this for at least 3 days to a week...

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
In the mean time. (very most likely) This will get deleted in the progress.. But anyways, its time to hear from you guys in the mean time. What do you think of the storyline and what not?

Just wondering. You can freely post on here now.

John!attheDisco
No, don't post here until Ush gives you permission...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.