God is a grown persons Santa Clause

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Just like we instill the idea of a Santa Clause to kids, so that they will act better , get good grades, and generally have good conduct in exchange for good gifts come christmas time. God is a way to keep grown folks controled.

KidRock
Pretty much.

I just cant understand how people believe in religion and god when there is so much bad shit in the world and how good people are killed while cold hearted people can get rich and live long lives. Just sucks.

Alliance
Unfairness has nothing to do with a lack of god.

Templares
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Just like we instill the idea of a Santa Clause to kids, so that they will act better , get good grades, and generally have good conduct in exchange for good gifts come christmas time. God is a way to keep grown folks controled.

Yeah.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by KidRock
Pretty much.

I just cant understand how people believe in religion and god when there is so much bad shit in the world and how good people are killed while cold hearted people can get rich and live long lives. Just sucks. Maybe those cold hearted people made a deal with the devil. laughing eek!

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by KidRock
Pretty much.

I just cant understand how people believe in religion and god when there is so much bad shit in the world and how good people are killed while cold hearted people can get rich and live long lives. Just sucks. Maybe the good people are being called up to heaven, and thats why their killed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.