The 'croc hunter' is DEAD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DragonWoman
I've heard rumours that Steve Irwin formally known as the 'Croc Hunter' is reported dead...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html

I dunno whether to believe it or not...what dyou guys think? Is the dude still alive or has he gone to that croc haven in the sky?

PeterGriffin
He's dead.

Leo.M
Originally posted by DragonWoman
I've heard rumours that Steve Irwin formally known as the 'Croc Hunter' is reported dead...

I dunno whether to believe it or not...what dyou guys think? Is the dude still alive or has he gone to that croc haven in the sky?

We know stick out tongue

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
He's dead.

Hi stick out tongue

PeterGriffin
Hi. Yeah not staying, just reading about it from here.

Seriously I have no idea why this account is still active, but srug

DragonWoman
Kinda a cool way to go right...speared by the tail of a stingray stick out tongue

Grimm22
sad bawling

He's wrestling crocs in heven now sad

Penelope
crybaby

DragonWoman
Dont cry...the man was an idiot! He gave a bad name to australians...

PeterGriffin
Damn, its already up on wikipedia blink These people work fast...

Death
See Wikinews article:
Crocodile Hunter's Steve Irwin dies at 44

On September 4, 2006, shortly after 11:00 a.m. local time, Irwin was killed in a marine accident while filming an underwater documentary in the Batt Reef off the Low Isles near Port Douglas, north of Cairns, Queensland, Australia. It is believed that a stingray barb penetrated his heart, causing a fatal wound, though this has yet to be confirmed by Australian officials. Ironically, it has been reported that his new documentary was aimed at demystifying the stingray.

The Queensland Police Service issued a statement saying Mr. Irwin collapsed after being stung at Batt Reef, Low Isles off Port Douglas about 11am. He had been filming a documentary. Source AAP and SMH.com.au Sydney Morning Herald & AAP. Steve Irwin killed by stingray. Sydney Morning Herald, AAP. Retrieved on 2006-09-04, 2006. Retrieved on September 4, 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

Penelope
I actually enjoyed watching him though, learned a lot from his shows. I bet this is definately how he would have wanted to go out.

Grimm22

Screw you! mad

He had more courage than any jerk who doubts him will ever have.

PeterGriffin
The sad thing is that his wife is yet to find out, while the rest of the country already knows..

~Flamboyant~
Yep. sad

Shelbert Lemon
I was just looking at ABC News about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2391334

my oldest daughter took a strong liking to alligators after watching him for the last 2-3 years. When I tell her in the morning she will be sad.

Yuna89
yay more people!

Penelope
He really loved animals.

Shelbert Lemon
a good picture of the late Steve Irwin and his wife Terri.

http://img.viacomlocalnetworks.com/images_sizedimage_247011340/lg

DragonWoman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Screw you! mad

He had more courage than any jerk who doubts him will ever have.

Hey calm down, daym! Sure the guy had a lot of courage but he was playing with death and putting himself in danger all the time, not to mention the baby incident.
He had a lot of guts doing what he was doing but it was just a matter of time before it all caught up with him. His luck had to run out sooner than later.

Penelope
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
a good picture of the late Steve Irwin and his wife Terri.

http://img.viacomlocalnetworks.com/images_sizedimage_247011340/lg

I always thought that they made such a cute couple.

Shelbert Lemon
The sad thing is that his wife is yet to find out, while the rest of the country already knows.. I was thinking about that too while I was reading about it.

Originally posted by Penelope
I always thought that they made such a cute couple. I thought so too...
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060903/060903_irwin_hmed_10p.hmedium.jpg

Yuna89
hey that croc guy is cool but he scares the shit outta me

imaqtpie
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/tim1234321/NewSteve2.gif

Yuna89
what sad....but then funny

Grimm22
Originally posted by imaqtpie

Freakin ***** What the f**k?

Prabhodh
i was in school when this happened and my maths teacher was on her phone.... she just interupts the whole class and says... 'steve irvine is dead'

we were like What the f**k?

Piggle Humsy
There is a thread about this in the general discussion forum.

It's very sad sad

He was awesome. yes

I feel so bad for his Family, Terri, Bindi and Bob, and his 'family' at Australia Zoo.

Grimm22
Didnt it happen on yesterday (sunday)? confused

Prabhodh
Didnt it happen on yesterday (sunday)? confused

No it happened a couple of hours ago.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Prabhodh
No it happened a couple of hours ago.

How did you hear about it in school confused

Where do you live Australia? confused

*Reads Profile*

Oh well...yeah stick out tongue

Prabhodh
How did you hear about it in school confused

Where do you live Australia? confused

*Reads Profile*

Oh well...yeah stick out tongue

As i said our teacher told us and a lot of other students knew through phones.

Me live in sydney.

bogen
put a turtle in front of ur MSN name to pay tribut to him, the code; (tu)

Prabhodh
Originally posted by bogen

yer ok dodgy

bogen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
yer ok dodgy
AND YOU!!! get on msn u bum who lives on kmc ( no offence to most of you sad peeps)

Grimm22
Jeese it must be like learning that Chuck Noris was killed for Aurstralians sad

bogen
yeah it really sucked but one of the english teachers described it as " an ironic twist of fate".
i just feel bad for him becuase he was such a family man his last thought would have been, "what are the kids gonna do without me".
That must have been tough to die with that thought.

Hans Moleman
I feel bad saying this, but I would like to see the video if they caught it on tape.

Britrogue

He was NOT an idiot. He was brave and enthusiastic about his work, and adored by animal lovers all over the Globe.

bogen
yeah and he was a top bloke, did i mention i shook hands with him at taronga zoo, i just remembered i was like 9 at the time tho.
He's a champ and will be sorely missed.

T.M
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t420061.html

Kram3r

You're a f*cking attention whore, f*ck off.

bogen
wow you linked us to this very same thread eek! !
thats exacly what i needed right now!

Hans Moleman
wow you linked us to this very same thread eek! !
thats exacly what i needed right now! Take another look.

bogen
same thread diff forum, wow big dif

Hans Moleman
same thread diff forum, wow big dif diff thread and diff forum, same topic.

bogen
yeah mate, peeps have double posted in the two, or almost, a few words are changed wow
another big diff

Blue Dragon

cain marko
thats awful!!!

Kram3r
yeah mate, peeps have double posted in the two, or almost, a few words are changed wow
another big diff

You're an idiot. The reason why they're pointing it out is because it's a duplicate thread. Are you that thick?

DragonWoman
I hope his family don't suffer too much from all of this...

Bowser jr
This Sucks.
Steve Irwin Was One Of The Many Cool People I Liked.
I hard The News At 7am In England.
sad (cry and sobs)

SelphieT
holy shit, he's really dead......

Emma718

sorry, but your trying to say just because you "thought" he was idiot he deserved to die? no he did not sad

justjakk
hey guys dont take this wrong. i feel sorry for his family and i feel sorrow for them but..

LMAO I TOLD YOU SO!!! rolling on floor laughing

Crusher
I knew the very 1st time I saw him, he had a rattlesnake right up to his face...and I said "Hes not going to live long doing that insane kind of thing."

What do mothers tell their kids well they were little? "PLEASE, ((PLEASE)) dont play with FIRE!!! WHY!?? Because you will get BURNED!" mad

My condolences to his wife and kid(s).

Syren
For all of you who have said anything along the lines of 'It was inevitable', or some such ignorant variant, you should know better. Have a little empathy? No one's asking you to create a shrine to the Croc King or grieve as if you've lost a close relative, but at least don't make out like you're glad he's dead. It's almost as if you're saying he got his come-uppance! If you didn't like the guy, doesn't such a petty opinion seem trivial now? You cannot feel pleased that he's dead and proud of yourselves just because you had some premonition that this was gonna happen. That's twisted.

I didn't like his way of presenting, but his shows were interesting and my sister (and her friends) adored him. The amount of times my sister's come out with some snippet of information I've never heard before is amazing! She's only 8 and already she's teaching me things I didn't know, children absorb information if it's fed to them the right way and Steve Irwin definitely had the knack for enrapturing an audience.

It's a shame he's dead. I'm not particularly sad as I don't know him, but I feel for his family.

Don't say he should have known better, the guy was doing what he loved best and providing education at the same time. He was, overall, a good guy.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Syren
For all of you who have said anything along the lines of 'It was inevitable', or some such ignorant variant, you should know better. Have a little empathy? No one's asking you to create a shrine to the Croc King or grieve as if you've lost a close relative, but at least don't make out like you're glad he's dead. It's almost as if you're saying he got his come-uppance! If you didn't like the guy, doesn't such a petty opinion seem trivial now? You cannot feel pleased that he's dead and proud of yourselves just because you had some premonition that this was gonna happen. That's twisted.

I didn't like his way of presenting, but his shows were interesting and my sister (and her friends) adored him. The amount of times my sister's come out with some snippet of information I've never heard before is amazing! She's only 8 and already she's teaching me things I didn't know, children absorb information if it's fed to them the right way and Steve Irwin definitely had the knack for enrapturing an audience.

It's a shame he's dead. I'm not particularly sad as I don't know him, but I feel for his family.

Don't say he should have known better, the guy was doing what he loved best and providing education at the same time. He was, overall, a good guy.

wow, nice way of putting it Syren thumb up When I was a wee Liz, I used to watch that show too, and I learned SO MUCH!

Syren
I've watched a few times, with my sister, but as I said I didn't really appreciate his presenting skills. He was amusing but after a while I got a little irritated embarrasment Just my lack of tolerance for over-acting I suppose.

It's still unfortunate that he's dead and I don't see how anyone can react callously, but as usual there are people posting here who just have to let us know how satisfied they are that a good man has got what he, apparently, so deserves erm

Council#13
weep I saw it on the news. I call a cheap shot on the Sting Ray's part! Steve never saw it coming!!!! mad

BakaXero

for those comment i feel so much respect for you right now.
i dont feel there's anyway to top that.
sure he was a bit of a clown at times and did what he truly love.
He already knew that someday he'd probably die from doing what he loves but that didn't stop him and dont think many people here have that courage or take the initiative to do what they truly beleive or even the motivation to follow a dream. Steve Irwin was living a dream his dream. Dying that was truly fitting for him as he died for what he loved doing, too bad it was so early.

Penelope
I miss him already.

cain marko
Originally posted by justjakk
hey guys dont take this wrong. i feel sorry for his family and i feel sorrow for them but..

LMAO I TOLD YOU SO!!! rolling on floor laughing
**** shut the **** up. it would be funny if he jus got a finger bit off or summit but not when he is dead you ****

ladygrim
Kinda a cool way to go right...speared by the tail of a stingray stick out tongue

I wouldn't say its a cool way to go...Unique but not cool

Syren
Originally posted by cain marko
**** shut the **** up. it would be funny if he jus got a finger bit off or summit but not when he is dead you ****

No need for the aggression, just rise above it. This isn't really about who's right or wrong and I certainly hope it doesn't turn into a flame war. I'd lose faith in peoples' ability to empathise.

PeterGriffin

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7640/untitled1copyyn4.jpg

smile

Vinny Valentine
I was hoping one day to read the news and see the headlines:

" Croc Hunter Steve Irwins Head, Bitten off in tragic Croc Accident "

That would make me laugh for about an hour, then feel bad for about 10 minutes.

I heard about this on World of Warcraft, everyone was creaming "Oh God Oh God The Croc Hunter is Dead, What will we do!! Crikey Crikey!"

It was stupid.

I feel bad for Steves Young son and wife though..

But Still......Why coudn't his head be bitten off, getting a stingray tail through your chest isn't a funny.

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
But Still......Why coudn't his head be bitten off, getting a stingray tail through your chest isn't a funny.

I dont think he really had a choice there...

Vinny Valentine
I dont think he really had a choice there...

You never know, he could be back in a few years after all his movies sell out, jut like that rapper dude, whatshisname.

PeterGriffin
Elvis? laughing out loud

Gaca
i liked him so much. always wanted to go to zoo australia and see his show.

he was a really great person.

Council#13
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7640/untitled1copyyn4.jpg

smile

laughing 17 friends? laughing out loud

smile

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Gaca

Now He's a Really Great Dead Person.

Council#13
Okay, I'm being serious for once. It's really sad that he's gone. True, he was kinda crazy, but he was a wonderful person. It was just his time to go, and we should be spending time remembering his memory instead of dropping salty water drops over his body.

Gaca
Now He's a Really Great Dead Person.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Because I'm not laughing.

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing 17 friends? laughing out loud

smile

My list is split into friends, buddies and others. Friends are the ones Ive known the longest and from school and stuff, buddies is new people I meet, and others is for people I keep in contact with who I havent met in real life smile

Council#13
My list is split into friends, buddies and others. Friends are the ones Ive known the longest and from school and stuff, buddies is new people I meet, and others is for people I keep in contact with who I havent met in real life smile

Sorry, I was just kidding around with you. I'm sure you're a social butterfly wink

PeterGriffin
Sorry, I was just kidding around with you. I'm sure you're a social butterfly wink

Is it cause Im fat? mad

Council#13
Is it cause Im fat? mad

no expression What? confused

Vinny Valentine
Was that supposed to be a joke? Because I'm not laughing.

I don't care if you are because, I am.

PeterGriffin
no expression What? confused

Reported.

Council#13
The same to you, good sir no expression

Vinny Valentine
Reported.

Oh no you didn't nono

PeterGriffin
The same to you, good sir no expression

Are you being sexist? Reported again.

Oh no you didn't nono

Reported also.

Vinny Valentine
Are you being sexist? Reported again.

Reported also.

Go sit in the corner.

PeterGriffin
Go sit in the corner.

Are you being racist against certain shapes who may not be privileged to have access to corners? Such as circles? Reported.

Council#13
And eat a marshmellow

PeterGriffin
And eat a marshmellow

Because Im fat? Man you just dont give up, reported again.

Vinny Valentine
Are you being racist against certain shapes who may not be privileged to have access to corners? Such as circles? Reported.

Don't make me get the Circled Black trouser Gap.

Council#13
While you're at, can you get me one of those Austin Powers movies?

PeterGriffin
Don't make me get the Circled Black trouser Gap.

Black? Whats wrong with white? You being racist? Reported.

While you're at, can you get me one of those Austin Powers movies?

Why? Because he's white, and has sex with white females? Racist much? Reported.

Vinny Valentine

You're Not Human.

Council#13

Yup, along with the fact that me watching it will make you irritating beyond belief

~B@ckB0n3~
The more you two argue with him, the more reports he's gonna send. I would back off now if I were you laughing

~On Topic~

Poor sap, and he was only 44.

That's what you get when you play with dangerous wildlife. I bet he didn't even see it coming! erm

PeterGriffin
You're Not Human.

icon5_2 Oh it is on biatch mad

Yup, along with the fact that me watching it will make you irritating beyond belief

What do you mean by 'beyond belief'? hmm Is it possible to have a belief that extends beyond the limits of the human psychological system? hmm Please explain, with no less than 10 references to support your theory, on this system of 'beyond belief'.

Vinny Valentine
icon5_2 Oh it is on biatch mad

What do you mean by 'beyond belief'? hmm Is it possible to have a belief that extends beyond the limits of the human psychological system? hmm Please explain, with no less than 10 references to support your theory, on this system of 'beyond belief'.

I'm sorry Mr.T-Rex!

Council#13
no expression Get off my planet

Scarecrow756
R.I.P Steve.

PeterGriffin
I'm sorry Mr.T-Rex!

Do you have something against T Rexs? Reported.

no expression Get off my planet

I was here first, you get off my planet no expression

Vinny Valentine

They're Bi Sexual.

Council#13

Why, cause I'm skinny? cool

PeterGriffin
They're Bi Sexual.

Bi sexual-ist. Reported.

Why, cause I'm skinny? cool

Yep cool

Council#13
Bi sexual-ist. Reported.

Yep cool

Oh no expression

Itzak
Damn, its already up on wikipedia blink These people work fast...

Death
See Wikinews article:
Crocodile Hunter's Steve Irwin dies at 44

On September 4, 2006, shortly after 11:00 a.m. local time, Irwin was killed in a marine accident while filming an underwater documentary in the Batt Reef off the Low Isles near Port Douglas, north of Cairns, Queensland, Australia. It is believed that a stingray barb penetrated his heart, causing a fatal wound, though this has yet to be confirmed by Australian officials. Ironically, it has been reported that his new documentary was aimed at demystifying the stingray.

The Queensland Police Service issued a statement saying Mr. Irwin collapsed after being stung at Batt Reef, Low Isles off Port Douglas about 11am. He had been filming a documentary. Source AAP and SMH.com.au Sydney Morning Herald & AAP. Steve Irwin killed by stingray. Sydney Morning Herald, AAP. Retrieved on 2006-09-04, 2006. Retrieved on September 4, 2006.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

Crikey. blink

Council#13
Crikey indeed

ladygrim
There quick arent they erm

PeterGriffin
Oh no expression

Yeah....but I hear theres a cure for that...its called food no expression

That wiki entry has been edited so many times today its not funny erm I wish they'd just lock it so it cant be changed, then edit it in later once all the facts and reports have been finalised erm

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Crusher
I knew the very 1st time I saw him, he had a rattlesnake right up to his face...and I said "Hes not going to live long doing that insane kind of thing."
Sort of my point too, when I saw him get pulled into the pool with that croc, lucky he landed on top of it though. I guessed this'd be the way he'd go because he was always handling dangerous creatures but I'm glad be didn't give up his most loved interest because of the danger. If I did that sort of thing, I wouldn't want to quit either. Once you've started it's your duty to support & help those animals, not turn your back on them. Man I miss him...cry
Originally posted by Bowser jr
This Sucks.
Steve Irwin Was One Of The Many Cool People I Liked.
I hard The News At 7am In England.
sad (cry and sobs)
Our tv was on about 8 & I leave at 5 past to watch the weather like I always do so it would have been already said but I thought it would have repeated it again, it's headline news! He is a great guy, yeah I use the word 'is' because he can still be even though he's dead. He inspired me too, such as great guy...but why leave this way, it was so unfortunate!

Agreed. Even though I said myself I knew he'd go this way, that doesn't mean I don't like him. I just knew he would one day because it's a dangerous job. I miss him loads already! People who have been saying, "Yeah he's dead!" or stated they don't care or be deserved it, I've got two words to say to your lot...up yours!!!

People just can't say that sort of thing. If they didn't like him (for whatever reasons) or didn't know him for who he is, yeah the 'is' again, then fine. They won't feel the pain if they didn't like him that much or know him, but for those who knew him shouldn't say such things! mad
I was hoping one day to read the news and see the headlines:

" Croc Hunter Steve Irwins Head, Bitten off in tragic Croc Accident "

That would make me laugh for about an hour, then feel bad for about 10 minutes.

I heard about this on World of Warcraft, everyone was creaming "Oh God Oh God The Croc Hunter is Dead, What will we do!! Crikey Crikey!"

It was stupid.

I feel bad for Steves Young son and wife though..

This is one idiotic person for example, has no idea what to say. Just basic stupidity... no expression

Exactly the same with me, but no chance of that though. I'll still go though, if I can get the chance...really wanted to meet him, have a little chat & shake his hand...

There's also one person next to me laughing becuase it says dead on every web page, it's sick!

ILoveMyDaniel

It's sad to hear overall because the man had enough courage to actually do the things he did and though I didn't watch his show too much on Animal Planet I did watch it sometimes and it was alright. He had such a love for animals of all kind. If only he was a little more careful. That picture of him and his wife and the big tortoise that SL posted is cute though. Doesn't he have a toddler? sad

PeterGriffin
" Prime Minister John Howard said Irwin captured the immagination of Australia and the world through The Crocodile Hunter.

"Steve was also a passionate environmentalist who used his television programmes and his award-winning Australia Zoo to promote a serious conservation message," Mr Howard said.

"He made an extraordinary contribution to creating a widespread appreciation of the value and uniqueness of Australian wildlife.

"Steve was a dynamic personality who will be greatly missed by his legion of fans in Australia and around the world."

Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of The Nationals, Mark Vaile, said Australians will be saddened and shocked by the sudden death of Mr Irwin.

"I was a tremendous fan of Steve Irwin because of his larger than life personality and his ability to highlight wildlife conservation in a way that people from all walks of life could identify with," Mr Vaile said.

"Steve was an amazing Australian."

Queensland Premier Peter Beattie said the loss of Mr Irwin would be sorely felt.

"Steve made a signification contribution to the conservation of many other species through his work establishing the Australia Wildlife Hospital at Beerwah, research projects on koalas, wombats and other threatened species," Mr Beattie said.

People have begun laying flowers in memory of Mr Irwin at his family's animal park, Australia Zoo, north of Brisbane."

Tomorrow's newspapers are going to be filled with this stuff, its going to be depressing sad

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Sort of my point too, when I saw him get pulled into the pool with that croc, lucky he landed on top of it though. I guessed this'd be the way he'd go because he was always handling dangerous creatures but I'm glad be didn't give up his most loved interest because of the danger. If I did that sort of thing, I wouldn't want to quit either. Once you've started it's your duty to support & help those animals, not turn your back on them. Man I miss him...cry

Our tv was on about 8 & I leave at 5 past to watch the weather like I always do so it would have been already said but I thought it would have repeated it again, it's headline news! He is a great guy, yeah I use the word 'is' because he can still be even though he's dead. He inspired me too, such as great guy...but why leave this way, it was so unfortunate!

Agreed. Even though I said myself I knew he'd go this way, that doesn't mean I don't like him. I just knew he would one day because it's a dangerous job. I miss him loads already! People who have been saying, "Yeah he's dead!" or stated they don't care or be deserved it, I've got two words to say to your lot...up yours!!!

People just can't say that sort of thing. If they didn't like him (for whatever reasons) or didn't know him for who he is, yeah the 'is' again, then fine. They won't feel the pain if they didn't like him that much or know him, but for those who knew him shouldn't say such things! mad

This is one idiotic person for example, has no idea what to say. Just basic stupidity... no expression

Exactly the same with me, but no chance of that though. I'll still go though, if I can get the chance...really wanted to meet him, have a little chat & shake his hand...

There's also one person next to me laughing becuase it says dead on every web page, it's sick!

laughing

Explain how thats so Idiotic, Expressing what I think.

Please, run off to the forum you crawled out of.

imaqtpie

PeterGriffin
Click me

Impediment
Sucks that he died, but what a way to go, huh? I always thought that he'd eventually get eaten by a croc or bitten by a Black Mamba or something like that.

Council#13
Yeah, I thought he would lose a limb to a croc and die of blood loss

Blue Dragon
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/stingray-risks/2006/09/04/1157222056511.html
Read 6 paragraphs down, he's not the only one. sad
laughing

Explain how thats so Idiotic, Expressing what I think.

Please, run off to the forum you crawled out of.
Got something to say funny boy, because I ain't laughing even the slightest. I've got an idea instead. I stay here & discuss the topic & how sad we are to hear Steve is gone & you quietly walk your way out of this thread. Tread carefully though because I'm here & I'm not happy! mad In other words, you're walking on thin ice, very thin! If you haven't got anything nice to say, shut up basically! You got that?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/stingray-risks/2006/09/04/1157222056511.html
Read 6 paragraphs down, he's not the only one. sad

Got something to say funny boy, because I ain't laughing even the slightest. I've got an idea instead. I stay here & discuss the topic & how sad we are to hear Steve is gone & you quietly walk your way out of this thread. Tread carefully though because I'm here & I'm not happy! mad In other words, you're walking on thin ice, very thin! If you haven't got anything nice to say, shut up basically! You got that?

I'm Walking on thin ice? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The more you type the more your intelligence drops. Lets look at what I did, I spoke my mind which is freedom of speech. If you don't like it, ignore me. You sound like a whiny little ***** anyway. So, Ignore me if you don't like it, this threads in the wrong forum anyway. Also, I didn't make it for you to laugh at. So please, shut up and move on roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Oh, so now we're heading into the 'morbidly fascinating' conversation about all the ways Irwin could have died? He is dead, do we really have to be subjected to a graphic discussion about this?

Edit; Blue Dragon, I sympathise with your feelings, but attacking Vinny (or anyone else) for having a differing opinion is unfair of you. I already said that anyone who is incapable of empathy is clearly twisted in some way, no amount of abuse from you is going to change their minds. You'll only hurt yourself, in the long run.

In Fate's Hands
this is the third thread on him dieing there is one in the general disscussion(which was the first thread) then the one in movie stars and celebritities forums, and now the off topic forum

Vinny Valentine
Oh, so now we're heading into the 'morbidly fascinating' conversation about all the ways Irwin could have died? He is dead, do we really have to be subjected to a graphic discussion about this?

Edit; Blue Dragon, I sympathise with your feelings, but attacking Vinny (or anyone else) for having a differing opinion is unfair of you. I already said that anyone who is incapable of empathy is clearly twisted in some way, no amount of abuse from you is going to change their minds. You'll only hurt yourself, in the long run.

Hey, I said I fealt bd for his kids and wife.

Syren
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
this is the third thread on him dieing there is one in the general disscussion(which was the first thread) then the one in movie stars and celebritities forums, and now the off topic forum

Well, it shouldn't really matter because the members who post only in those forums have their own thread. The topic is relevant to all three forums.

Vinny, you shared your opinion, which is fine. But you did come across insensitively and you should be aware that although you're not affected by his death, a lot of people are. It's just about being more aware of other peoples' feelings and, if you're going to carry on being so blunt, not moaning about their reactions.

Dusty
This sucks. I remember growing up and watching this guy. He was invincible.

Syren
A shocking reminder for impressionable children.

Vinny Valentine
Well, it shouldn't really matter because the members who post only in those forums have their own thread. The topic is relevant to all three forums.

Vinny, you shared your opinion, which is fine. But you did come across insensitively and you should be aware that although you're not affected by his death, a lot of people are. It's just about being more aware of other peoples' feelings and, if you're going to carry on being so blunt, not moaning about their reactions.

Thats how other people people feel. I'm not going to spice up what I say or "spice down" it because someone might not like it. Thats not how I roll laughing out loud I'll say what I think and how it comes to me.

Dusty
I remember growin up watching this guy. I always thought he was invincible.

dark soul
we should all pay tribute by posting a rememberance or something on our social threads. the closest thing i have to one is my poem place in the poetry corner witch i should be gettin back to soon. and for all of you f*ckers who have brought your good rittens BS in here... i pitty you...

Thorinn
I always knew he would get killed by an animal.

he was badass, sorely missed he will be.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Thorinn
I always knew he would get killed by an animal.

he was badass, sorely missed he will be.
I agree and your sig/avvy is awesome.

Council#13

Yes School Teacher Syren roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Thats how other people people feel. I'm not going to spice up what I say or "spice down" it because someone might not like it. Thats not how I roll laughing out loud I'll say what I think and how it comes to me.

On the one hand, you're inspirational. On the other, I fear for your safety stick out tongue

Yes School Teacher Syren roll eyes (sarcastic)

mhm You know it's hot - I'd get a constant supply of apples if I schooled you, young man.

Vinny Valentine
On the one hand, you're inspirational. On the other, I fear for your safety stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Council#13

mhm You know it's hot - I'd get a constant supply of apples if I schooled you, young man.

confused I'm kinda tired, so I didn't quite understand that. Maybe you could be my Math teacher and make me run around in the basketball court to wake me up.

Syren
confused I'm kinda tired, so I didn't quite understand that. Maybe you could be my Math teacher and make me run around in the basketball court to wake me up.

hmm

It might be a Brit thing, although it could also be an American thing - but some teachers get all the apples.

What I mean is, that if I taught a class which you attended, you'd adore me, obey me and probably stalk me stick out tongue

Council#13
hmm

It might be a Brit thing, although it could also be an American thing - but some teachers get all the apples.

What I mean is, that if I taught a class which you attended, you'd adore me, obey me and probably stalk me stick out tongue

Okay, got it big grin

Only if I were in a class you taught? stick out tongue

Syren
Okay, got it big grin

Only if I were in a class you taught? stick out tongue

Of course. The whole 'I have the hugest crush on my teacher' scenario wouldn't hold much ground if you didn't attend my class stick out tongue

PeterGriffin
I just made a tribute video, Ill stick the link up in a sec erm

Syren
Nice big grin

FoxMeister
Some one said he was peirced in the heart by the stingray
What a way for a crocidile hunter to die
Thats like a bounty hunter dying because a child shot him

PeterGriffin

My tribute to Steve Irwin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TRUoX-iYs

The font is really crappy, I didnt know it'd shrink when I uploaded it so fullscreen might be better to view it as erm

Plus its a bit big in size embarrasment

And for some reason the fade ins are taking ageserm

Maybe Ill upload it properly in Quicktime format tomorrow for better viewing...

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Dusty
yeah...exactly.erm

PeterGriffin

Views: 83

Its been up there for like 10mins no expression

Syren
I commented, it's a sweet gesture smile

PeterGriffin
Views: 150 no expression **** this is getting attention.

Yeah I thought that one was you happy

Captain_Hook
Originally posted by Dusty

The stingray didn't think so.

PeterGriffin
Views: 150 no expression **** this is getting attention.

Yeah I thought that one was you happy

Views: 208 no expression

Wicked shock

Syren
Originally posted by Captain_Hook
The stingray didn't think so.

That's clever, Mr Marine Biologist. The stingray probably didn't even think, just reacted out of instinct. But kudos to you for saying something that would have been almost witty, if it hadn't fallen flat smile

Barker
Not funny.

badabing
After all the crocs, snakes, sharks.....etc, I was surprised that it was a Stingray which killed Steve. It was just a freak accident that the stinger pierced his heart. I grew up watching the Crocodile Hunter and this is very sad indeed. sad

FoxMeister
Tommorow at school i will ask for a minute of silence. If they say no i will curse them. I shall avenge Steve Irwin. I will hunt down that murderous Stingray and stab it. See how he likes that.

mirja
we shud all pay tribute to him not by keeping silence or by murdering the stingray but by following what he really wanted to say
-----amazing creatures are better left undisturbed and thats the best we could give them -------

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by mirja
we shud all pay tribute to him not by keeping silence or by murdering the stingray but by following what he really wanted to say
-----amazing creatures are better left undisturbed and thats the best we could give them -------
Killing a creature that probably didn't know what he was doing? It reacted out of instinct. I don't think anyone knows the full story, or at least I don't, but the ray probably was startled by Irwin and reacted as any other animal would do; by attacking.

badabing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TRUoX-iYs

The font is really crappy, I didnt know it'd shrink when I uploaded it so fullscreen might be better to view it as erm

Plus its a bit big in size embarrasment

And for some reason the fade ins are taking ageserm

Maybe Ill upload it properly in Quicktime format tomorrow for better viewing...
A nice tribute. cry

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>