before boarding...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna89
airports are becoming stricter now, because of all these dangerous bombs and whatnot making it onto the plane without notice.they dont allow any liquids(liquid bombs),even lipsticks!whats a lipstick gonna do? i heard that they're gonna have x-rays that sees through your clothes before boarding the plane. would you ever go through it?i even heard men are more williing to go through than women. they already have it in other countries...

Grimm22
Because im going to have a bomb in my ovaltine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh Ovaltine stick out tongue

Yuna89
yea! i bet they wont even let that on the plane

Yuna89
but would u go through that x-ray thing?

SelphieT
you can make/hide explosives/guns/almost anything lethal in almost anything lately. You can make porcelain guns and crap, its just the airports and such trying to protect us. It is strict, but it is for our benefit and safety.

justjakk
Originally posted by Grimm22
Because im going to have a bomb in my ovaltine right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh Ovaltine stick out tongue ovaltine is actually quite explosive....you can either take it or some other poudered beverage and lighter.. light the lighter and pour the stuff over it....burn yourself?

EDIT

no I mean poudered dairy products. dont try that with cool ade

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Yuna89
even lipsticks!whats a lipstick gonna do?

Its not as simple as that, you could put anything inside a lipstick container, conceal a small sharp object, put some sort of chemical on it etc.

Soon they'll just make people board planes nude laughing out loud

Yuna89
"^Soon they'll just make people board planes nude"
haha....thatll be something

§P0oONY
airports are becoming stricter now, because of all these dangerous bombs and whatnot making it onto the plane without notice.they dont allow any liquids(liquid bombs),even lipsticks!whats a lipstick gonna do? i heard that they're gonna have x-rays that sees through your clothes before boarding the plane. would you ever go through it?i even heard men are more williing to go through than women. they already have it in other countries...
Talk about old news..

smoker4
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Its not as simple as that, you could put anything inside a lipstick container, conceal a small sharp object, put some sort of chemical on it etc.

Soon they'll just make people board planes nude laughing out loud

Sleazy Jet?

animelover4ever
eww no way....they are perverts

Lightningrod

you know they will try anything
but
you know we are never to protected

Flavio
to the people who say "never, they are perverts",you guys know that the x-ray won't make a nude picture of anyone, right? its not like they are gonna see boobies and other things through the clothes, since, at least till the last time i took an x-ray, it rather showed bones and a contour of the body confused
so unless you are some kind of bone-psychotic-pervert...

Vinny Valentine
Dumb People.

vincent

Ronny
airports are becoming stricter now, because of all these dangerous bombs and whatnot making it onto the plane without notice.they dont allow any liquids(liquid bombs),even lipsticks!whats a lipstick gonna do? i heard that they're gonna have x-rays that sees through your clothes before boarding the plane. would you ever go through it?i even heard men are more williing to go through than women. they already have it in other countries... Dont forget the bras. You cant wear a push up bra, or one with a gel insert.

which unfortunantly are the only kind i like to wear. I'm not getting on a plane anytime soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.