Guy claims he's christ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
http://cegenglish.com/

Templares
No he's not. I'm Christ. Im just masquerading as an atheist to test the faith of the faithful.

Lumanix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037HvQ1TyGM

Alliance
For being Christ...he's rather dumb.

Lumanix
laughing out loud Yep.

Alliance
Its also constantly amazing how hypocritical people are...calling his religoin a cult (in the modern not the traditional sense) and accusing him of "brainwashing" and sketchy tactics....

Grimm22
Considering that Jesus's skin was pretty much black, im going to say this guy isnt Jesus

Alliance
He's saying he is Christ returned.

Jim Reaper
Deceivers will always find those who are willing to be deceived.

Alliance
People are desperate for it to be true....

They are blind.

Jim Reaper
Originally posted by Alliance
People are desperate for it to be true....

Because they want to be immortal, but it's not going to happen.

Alliance
Also they feel that they are not in control, so they desperately need someone to be in control for them.

Madman_V3N0M
Jesus Christ! I mean... OMG... no, I mean... Who the f believes this? I mean if he's got followers then... *thinks* you know what? I'm Zeus! Who wants to be Ares? Anyone?

Alliance
Ares was always a dumba$$.

Grimm22
Jesus didnt go around saying "Hey look at me im the messiah"

He proved himself by helping people.

Im sick of people twisting his teachings

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Grimm22

I couldn't agree more thumb up

Alliance

Well, we're taught not to think of Jesus that way.

Madman_V3N0M
Now if he would actually walk on watter and heal a blind man then... maybe... I would still say he was is a fraud

Alliance
If he cures poverty...I might give him a shot. Walking on water benefits no one.

Lumanix

champion
The bible says Jesus will not walk on earth ever again. But Satan himself will and he will claim to be Jesus and many will beleive him to be.
Dont be fooled. He will perform miricles but he is not Jesus Christ.

Alliance
Well, the funny thing about that is all the devout religious Christians will be the ones groveling at "Christs" feet now wouldn't they. People so desperate to believe that "he" is back.

Meanwhile, skeptics will be sceptics.

Ironic, imo.

Quiero Mota
The world is full of nutjobs who think they're the sone fo God.

Christopher Scarver, the man who killed Jeffery Dahmer, believed he was the son of God.

Grimm22
If he cures poverty...I might give him a shot. Walking on water benefits no one.

Well if you think about it that way, the Omen is supposed to be this great politician/leader who will solve all the world's problems and cause people to blindly follow him, while he destroys isreal and starts mass genocide

Mr. Sandman
Considering that Jesus's skin was pretty much black, im going to say this guy isnt Jesus

More like a dark tan.

D-Double
Well if you think about it that way, the Omen is supposed to be this great politician/leader who will solve all the world's problems and cause people to blindly follow him, while he destroys isreal and starts mass genocide

... kinda sounds like Dubyah. erm .... except for the "great leader" and "solving problems" parts. disgust

Grimm22
Originally posted by D-Double
... kinda sounds like Dubyah. erm .... except for the "great leader" and "solving problems" parts. disgust

I dont see how people think how Bush is this evil mastermind behind 9/11 and whanot.

I mean the guy cant even eat pretzals without help, none the less mastermind an evil plan laughing stick out tongue

Alliance
He "masterminded" the "War on Terror"...its not just him....its the administration.

Madman_V3N0M
Mastermind! Ever heard "Underware goes inside the pants"?

Alliance
sounds logical...but I can't get a read on alternative connotations.

Madman_V3N0M
It's actually something made by Lazy Boy, google it.

Alliance
A rant.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lumanix
http://cegenglish.com/ Jesus was and is white! He cannot be a Hispanic! I call foul play! mad

Oh, people today laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
Well, if he can turn water into wine I'll believe him.

If he could turn water into Beer I'll worship him.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well, if he can turn water into wine I'll believe him.

If he could turn water into Beer I'll worship him.

I turn water into beer, well I do use a few hopps. laughing

Alliance
Banning alcohol was one thing that Chrsitians got right yes

Grimm22
He "masterminded" the "War on Terror"...its not just him....its the administration.

Well I will give you this, some members of the administration are corrupt.

Especially Rumbsfeld

Alliance
Its the whole concept that the administration conveys...Orwell should have written a book called 2001.

And this comes from me...and I'm very defensive about my patriotism and government. In 2000, i was 14 years old, after reading a TIME magazine article on Bush's tax cuts...i questioned his economic policy and $1 billion for emergency spending.

I was right, and I have never liked him since that point.

topcat
he is not uf the Christ saviour of the world because i am he

Alliance
Why has the OTF lost its power?!?

Regret
Originally posted by topcat
he is not uf the Christ saviour of the world because i am he

Umm, why would you claim to be the guy that is claiming to be Christ... confused

Is someone else going to claim to be the guy who claimed to be the guy who claimed to be Christ...

Alliance
...2 posts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.