World's Funnest Mr. Mxy vs. The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess no one wants to respond to a thread similiar to the one with Pre retcon beyonder and The spectre. I can see why.

Jesse7
I think most people are sleeping right now closedeyes

Thanos_THOTU
I think the kid never gives up...
Mxy's greatest feature: Destroying the Multi-verse - Now we know he can do other stuff, but let's hold on to the greatest feature.

The Ulimate Nullifier's greatest feature: Destroying and recreating the Multi-verse in a millesecond.

Than we have the Infinity Gauntlet which is even above it. (Marvel's version of the Anti-Life Equallation *in my oppinion)
With the Gauntlet you can do just about everything:
Time Gem - reverse time and unmake beings before they even been born, or rewind time, time took it's tool even on the great Galactus, time don't pass unless you allow it.
Mind Gem - control everyone's mind, read thought's before they've been made.
Power Gem - Grant's you how much power you want, you can also control others power-level's.
Soul Gem - Allows you to take anyone's soul.
Space Gem - Gives you power over all the Multi-verse
Reality Gem - The most powerful one, allows you to change reality, you can open the gates to hell, split dimentions in half, turn foes into ant's ect.

The gems are only this powerful when reached maximum potential of course, but when they united (in the Gauntlet) they all reached maximum potential.

Living Tribunal could remove that with a thought.

IMO:
Mxyzptlk = UN
IG =/> ALE
Living Tribunal = Full powered Specre

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I think the kid never gives up...
Mxy's greatest feature: Destroying the Multi-verse - Now we know he can do other stuff, but let's hold on to the greatest feature.

The Ulimate Nullifier's greatest feature: Destroying and recreating the Multi-verse in a millesecond.

Than we have the Infinity Gauntlet which is even above it. (Marvel's version of the Anti-Life Equallation *in my oppinion)
With the Gauntlet you can do just about everything:
Time Gem - reverse time and unmake beings before they even been born, or rewind time, time took it's tool even on the great Galactus, time don't pass unless you allow it.
Mind Gem - control everyone's mind, read thought's before they've been made.
Power Gem - Grant's you how much power you want, you can also control others power-level's.
Soul Gem - Allows you to take anyone's soul.
Space Gem - Gives you power over all the Multi-verse
Reality Gem - The most powerful one, allows you to change reality, you can open the gates to hell, split dimentions in half, turn foes into ant's ect.

The gems are only this powerful when reached maximum potential of course, but when they united (in the Gauntlet) they all reached maximum potential.

Living Tribunal could remove that with a thought.

IMO:
Mxyzptlk = UN
IG =/> ALE
Living Tribunal = Full powered Specre

Your opinion is very biased. Very. The Un is a machine that cannot do any of the things mxy has been shown to do. Period. Stop comparing mxy to a machine. It can't turn one person into a fig tree. oR make time rewind backwards. They are not equal at all. mxy could turn the Un into a bannana.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Your opinion is very biased. Very. The Un is a machine that cannot do any of the things mxy has been shown to do. Period. Stop comparing mxy to a machine. It can't turn one person into a fig tree. oR make time rewind backwards. They are not equal at all. mxy could turn the Un into a bannana.

Stop being a Marvel Hater.

Broly92
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
co-signed

juggernaut66666
marvel is way cooler than Dc

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Co-Signed.

Broly92
Not cooler per say just better. big grin

juggernaut66666
Dc>>>>Marvel
in coolness Dc<<<<Marvel

Broly92
Dc>>>>Marvel
in coolness Dc<<<<Marvel
No

DC>>>>>Marvel in Stronger Characters

Marvel>>>>DC in All around characters

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
I"m not a Marvel Hater. I just see a bunch of bull on these forums. SOmeone puts up a thread about a character who was never as powerful as they pretend him to be but I put up a thread very similiar that favors a DC character and all of a sudden I"m a marvel hater. It's too much marvelism on these boards. No real thought of characters, bio's, powers, abilities, ect. It is basically a marvel beats all Board. And that is just rediculous. One sided threads. You never see a good vs.thread with marvel characters and dc characters unless it's from the few. Most people on here make up dumb threads like Odin Vs. Darksied and then actually expet for Odin to win when Odin Is not even a major threat in marvel. Dr. Strange could beat ODIN. I mean really. This is getting out of hand. The only time Marvelites even argue is when it's two marvel characters. Other than that, They Basically will come up with a way WOlverine or Spider man Can beat Wonder Woman or Aquaman. I'ts getting old. The only reason I argue so much for DC, is cuz of the utter lack of the characters on these boards. Almost every single thing that DC has, Someone has a Marve>>>>>DC answer. And what kind of debate board is that when people have that opinion. There are characters I would love to argue for on the marvel side, but so many people are putting DC characters down, that I have to side with the under dogs. and It wouldn't even be a marvel if it werent' for DC characters.

Sub_Mariner
Ye i was backing Darkseid in Tha thread, I will admit if A DC Owns Marvel character even if Marvel Owns DC.

the Darkone
I"m not a Marvel Hater. I just see a bunch of bull on these forums. SOmeone puts up a thread about a character who was never as powerful as they pretend him to be but I put up a thread very similiar that favors a DC character and all of a sudden I"m a marvel hater. It's too much marvelism on these boards. No real thought of characters, bio's, powers, abilities, ect. It is basically a marvel beats all Board. And that is just rediculous. One sided threads. You never see a good vs.thread with marvel characters and dc characters unless it's from the few. Most people on here make up dumb threads like Odin Vs. Darksied and then actually expet for Odin to win when Odin Is not even a major threat in marvel. Dr. Strange could beat ODIN. I mean really. This is getting out of hand. The only time Marvelites even argue is when it's two marvel characters. Other than that, They Basically will come up with a way WOlverine or Spider man Can beat Wonder Woman or Aquaman. I'ts getting old. The only reason I argue so much for DC, is cuz of the utter lack of the characters on these boards. Almost every single thing that DC has, Someone has a Marve>>>>>DC answer. And what kind of debate board is that when people have that opinion. There are characters I would love to argue for on the marvel side, but so many people are putting DC characters down, that I have to side with the under dogs. and It wouldn't even be a marvel if it werent' for DC characters.

BS, marvel and dc feeds off each other, it's just marvel has better round characters that you can relate too, as where Dc characters are gods.

B dot Rob
Dr. Strange could beat ODIN.

||

WhiteWitchKing
Most people on here make up dumb threads like Odin Vs. Darksied and then actually expet for Odin to win when Odin Is not even a major threat in marvel. Dr. Strange could beat ODIN. I mean really.

laughing

Odin is not a major threat? And Strange could beat Odin? I really mean this?

Where do you even get this stuff from?

WhiteWitchKing

Stop this nonesense right now. Loki turned Thor into a frog. Cube beings can bring 2D things into 3D beings. Both are still below the UN's power.

What's with the hate on machines? So clown from the 5th Dimension we can believe. We show, however, dismiss...the UN...because it's a machine.

I get it...

...you don't know what the UN is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
laughing

Odin is not a major threat? And Strange could beat Odin? I really mean this?

Where do you even get this stuff from?

Strange For the briefest of Moments counterd Thanos with the IG. Odin CANNOT do that. Odin Cannot fill his mind into the ETERNITY. Odin is niether a master of order or a lord of Chaos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stop this nonesense right now. Loki turned Thor into a frog. Cube beings can bring 2D things into 3D beings. Both are still below the UN's power.

What's with the hate on machines? So clown from the 5th Dimension we can believe. We show, however, dismiss...the UN...because it's a machine.

I get it...

...you don't know what the UN is.

Power does not equate skill. The UN is a unmake or remake thing. It does not have the abilites to remake people from the inside out. It cannot shape the universe one way on one side and flip it the other way on the other side. Mxy is more powerful than the UN and has more skill in his power. He is not comparable to the UN. He far exceeds it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
BS, marvel and dc feeds off each other, it's just marvel has better round characters that you can relate too, as where Dc characters are gods.

Oh really?

Odin
Thor
Silver Surfer
Genis Vell
Scarlet Witch
Jean Grey Phoenix
The Beyonder
Thanos
Black Bolt
Gladiator
Herculese
Quasar
Nova
The LT
Eternity
Tyrant
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
Onslaught
Dr. Strange
and the list goes on and on of Uber marvel characters that can't be beat. and my favorite of all time that can beat every body i just mentioned, Iceman. Now what about Marvel Characters being relateable and not being Gods?

WhiteWitchKing
Strange For the briefest of Moments counterd Thanos with the IG.

I'm looking at my issues. When did Strange even fight Thanos with the IG? He went back in time and did a bunch of other things to retrieve the lost heroes, but he never fought Thanos. While he was retreiving them, the cosmic gods that included Death, Galactus, Eon, One Above All Celestials, etc. were getting their combined might handled by Thanos.

Do what? Stay behind and go back in time to rescue the heroes or fix Master Thor? Of course he can.

How do you know? How many times have you seen Odin try this? But Odin tapped into Infinity's power. Infinity as in Eternity's opposite.

He doesn't have to be. Their is only one Lord of Chaos and Lord of Order in 616. And those two are in the upper totem pole of power. DC universe has a handful of lords of order and chaos that go up and down in the totem. DC and Marvel Order/Chaos are different in power.

Odin doesn't need to be one to rival DC's lords of order or chaos.

WhiteWitchKing
Power does not equate skill. The UN is a unmake or remake thing. It does not have the abilites to remake people from the inside out. It cannot shape the universe one way on one side and flip it the other way on the other side. Mxy is more powerful than the UN and has more skill in his power. He is not comparable to the UN. He far exceeds it.

You mean like when Reed unmade the multiverse and rid it of Abraxas? Having more skill doesn't make you more powerful. There's a dozen of beings that are more skilled then the UN. It's still more powerful than they are.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You mean like when Reed unmade the multiverse and rid it of Abraxas? Having more skill doesn't make you more powerful. There's a dozen of beings that are more skilled then the UN. It's still more powerful than they are.

and what evidence is there that the Un is more powerful than mxy? absolutely none. nothing but marvel fan boyism.

WhiteWitchKing
and what evidence is there that the Un is more powerful than mxy? absolutely none. nothing but marvel fan boyism.

Unmaking the multiverse isn't more powerful. You've brought in absolute nothing and now your making fanboy accusations?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Unmaking the multiverse isn't more powerful. You've brought in absolute nothing and now your making fanboy accusations?

Has Mr. Mxy ever shown any limit to his powers? EVER?

Mr Master
Has Mr. Mxy ever shown any limit to his powers? EVER?

ELSEWORLDS in the DC Multi-verse ACCORDING to DC Execs....

Although DC maintained that the other Earths NO LONGER Existed (and had never existed),

during the 1990s they published occasional one-shots and mini-series labeled "Elseworlds",

Featuring Alternate Versions of their Characters that WOULD HAVE been consistent with the concept of the Multiverse.

DC officially classified THESE as STORIES that perhaps "could have" happened, but had not occurred.

They maintained that there was only one canonical Earth in the DC Universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse_%28DC_Comics%29

ELSEWORLDS as a comic ACCORDING to DC Execs...

Elseworlds is the publication imprint for a group of comic books produced by DC Comics THAT TAKES PLACE outside the company's canon.

According to its tagline: "In Elseworlds, heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places -

some that have existed, and others that CAN'T, COULDN'T or SHOULDN'T EXIST.

The result is stories that make characters who are as familiar as yesterday seem as fresh as tomorrow."

UNLIKE its Marvel Comics COUNTERPART What If...?, which bases its stories on a single point of divergence from the regular continuity,

ELSEWORLDS STORIES instead TAKE PLACE in entirely self-contained continuities whose ONLY CONNECTION to the Canon DC Continuity are the presence of familiar DC characters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elseworlds

Hypertime in DC Comics ACCORDING to DC Execs...

Hypertime has been infrequently utilized in DC titles subsequent to its introduction in The Kingdom, perhaps as a result of its chief architects and proponents, writers Mark Waid and Grant Morrison, working elsewhere in the comics industry (notably for Marvel Comics) .

While the concept was used in a multi-part story involving the Modern Age Superboy, many writers (such as "Teen Titans" writer Jay Faeber) found that their attempts to use Hypertime were either outright rejected or their stories severely altered to allow no attempt to further expand upon the concept.

In fact, promotional talks at the 2005 San Diego Comic-Con (July 2005), DC Executive Editor Dan Didio EFFECTIVELY disavowed the concept of hypertime,

Stating it would NO LONGER BE USED in Future DCU titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertime

The Kingdom in DC Comics ACCORDING to DC Execs...

The Kingdom is a two-issue comic book limited series and crossover event published by DC Comics in 1999, written by Mark Waid and drawn by Ariel Olivetti/Mike Zeck.

This is both a sequel and, in some ways, prequel to Kingdom Come, also by Mark Waid.

Both books form an Elseworlds saga,

and have nothing to do with the current DC Comics storylines

Elseworlds was ALWAYS NOT CANON, It was IN Elseworlds that Mxy performed the Feat you have come to defend so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_%28comic%29

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

Although DC maintained that the other Earths NO LONGER Existed (and had never existed),

during the 1990s they published occasional one-shots and mini-series labeled "Elseworlds",

Featuring Alternate Versions of their Characters that WOULD HAVE been consistent with the concept of the Multiverse.

DC officially classified THESE as STORIES that perhaps "could have" happened, but had not occurred.

Elseworlds is the publication imprint for a group of comic books produced by DC Comics THAT TAKES PLACE outside the company's canon.

According to its tagline: "In Elseworlds, heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places -

The result is stories that make characters who are as familiar as yesterday seem as fresh as tomorrow."

UNLIKE its Marvel Comics COUNTERPART What If...?, which bases its stories on a single point of divergence from the regular continuity,

ELSEWORLDS STORIES instead TAKE PLACE in entirely self-contained continuities whose ONLY CONNECTION to the Canon DC Continuity are the presence of familiar DC characters.

Hypertime has been infrequently utilized in DC titles subsequent to its introduction in The Kingdom, perhaps as a result of its chief architects and proponents, writers Mark Waid and Grant Morrison, working elsewhere in the comics industry (notably for Marvel Comics) .

While the concept was used in a multi-part story involving the Modern Age Superboy, many writers (such as "Teen Titans" writer Jay Faeber) found that their attempts to use Hypertime were either outright rejected or their stories severely altered to allow no attempt to further expand upon the concept.

In fact, promotional talks at the 2005 San Diego Comic-Con (July 2005), DC Executive Editor Dan Didio EFFECTIVELY disavowed the concept of hypertime,

The Kingdom is a two-issue comic book limited series and crossover event published by DC Comics in 1999, written by Mark Waid and drawn by Ariel Olivetti/Mike Zeck.

This is both a sequel and, in some ways, prequel to Kingdom Come, also by Mark Waid.

Elseworlds was ALWAYS NOT CANON, It was IN Elseworlds that Mxy performed the Feat you have come to defend so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_%28comic%29

What the HELL does this have to do with the question? Has mxy ever shown to be limited in his power? has he ever tried something and failed?

And ur wrong, the minute the kingdome became cannon, all elseworlds became cannon, thus making it cannon. Or do we not want to go into the feats by which the beyonder supposedly did. while he was freaking dreaming and being fooled. HIPPOCRIT

Thanos_THOTU
Mxy's limit: ALE

galan7777777
LT takes this one....... he couldnt kill mxy, but he could banish him back to his dimension over, and over, and over smile

Thanos_THOTU
Of course he could kill Mxyzptlk, banish from life = death.

Draco69
Of course he could kill Mxyzptlk, banish from life = death.

Impossible. Beings in the Fourth Dimension are beyond death. Much like Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck. You just can't permanently kill them.

Thanos_THOTU
Than trap him in some dimention and than destroy it?

Juntai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_%28comic%29 READ THE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS AND INFINITE CRISIS. UNTIL YOU DO THAT AND COMPREHEND WHAT HAPPENED IN THEM. DO NOT COMMENT ON DC'S MULTIVERSE AND WHAT IS CANON FOR THEM.

YOULL NOTICE THE ELSEWORLDS CHARACTERS AND WORLDS IN THEM
THE ELSEWORLDS ARE ACTUALLY THE OTHER DCUNIVERSES.

GET YOUR WIKI SHIT OUT OF HERE.

Validus
Do you have to type so loudly Juntai? I'm trying to sleep here.

Thanos_THOTU
Ok, it's canon, but your missing the fact:
ALE >> Mxy - in every aspect.
I-IG >> UN - in every aspect

Draco69
Than trap him in some dimention and than destroy it?

Mxy will probably use a giant straw to suck up the force of the explosion and then burp...loudly.

Fourth Dimension beings are living 'toons in the DCU....

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Do you have to type so loudly Juntai? I'm trying to sleep here. I've had to tell him and a few others that same thing like a dozen times or more, and they just ignore the facts. I figured if I typed in caps it might sink in.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Mxy will probably use a giant straw to suck up the force of the explosion and then burp...loudly.

Fourth Dimension beings are living 'toons in the DCU.... FIF. Not fourth!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
I've had to tell him and a few others that same thing like a dozen times or more, and they just ignore the facts. I figured if I typed in caps it might sink in.
It's more convinsing to post scan's?

nvrbeenwthagirl

The scans were posted many times, You guys don't listen. So it's what ever. You come up with these equations that suit ur characters just becuz you said so with no actual proof of any of it. You use marvel math to explain Dc cosmics. WHo gave u the authority or wisdome to know the order of power of all things DC? You guys just make up shit to suit ur own arguments. and will turn around and talk trash about someone if they do the exact same thing to defend thier beliefs.

Thanos_THOTU
Prove that Mxy could take down LT, by feat and statements...

Validus
Or a wikipedia link.

LOL AMIRITE?

Thanos_THOTU
Or a wikipedia link.

LOL AMIRITE?
We just got a wiki-link, Juntai didn't like it... So why rust Wiki?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove that Mxy could take down LT, by feat and statements...

There are no alternate time line imps. When crisis happened, the imps were not affected. Now, when hper time happened, it was like a mini reverse crisis. It made all elseworld's become cannon. Since there are no alternate imps, the else world's has to be taken as cannon. Even when Hypertime was retconned, The time lines were not erased, but rather absorbed into the main continuity. that is why you see superman and ww getting stronger and stronger, and hal jordan back. with that being said, it is totally possible that mxy could have wiped out the multiverse and put it back together again.

Things mxy has done out side of world's funnest. He has never been shown to have any limit ever. He has even crossed from the comic universe into the real world. He tried to kill himself, and met Mike carlin who told him that he CANNOT Die. The joker flipped the universe on it's ear even mighty beings like the quintessence. and he had no idea how to even use mxy's power. mxy even said that joker wasn' doing anything he couldn't do better. He just new better than to mess with the reality of the universe.

Thanos_THOTU
Joker flipped "a universe".
Mxy's limit: bellow ALE
Un could do the same (destroy remake the Multi-verse)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Joker flipped "a universe".
Mxy's limit: bellow ALE
Un could do the same (destroy remake the Multi-verse)

Look at it this way Thanos. Joker who is not at all practiced with mxy's power, who has a very small view of things and the cosmos, flipped one universe upside down with no skill. he had no limits.

Mxy is much more skilled with his own powers> what do you think mxy could have done? He's already shown to be able to breach universal barriers. The joker never went on to defeat the fifth dimension for example becuz he didn't even know where to go.

Where can you ever find on panel any where, mxy having to struggle to do anything he dreamt up. He can been able to loop time, change up to down, and more.

bigbran
I"m not a Marvel Hater. I just see a bunch of bull on these forums. SOmeone puts up a thread about a character who was never as powerful as they pretend him to be but I put up a thread very similiar that favors a DC character and all of a sudden I"m a marvel hater. It's too much marvelism on these boards. No real thought of characters, bio's, powers, abilities, ect. It is basically a marvel beats all Board. And that is just rediculous. One sided threads. You never see a good vs.thread with marvel characters and dc characters unless it's from the few. Most people on here make up dumb threads like Odin Vs. Darksied and then actually expet for Odin to win when Odin Is not even a major threat in marvel. Dr. Strange could beat ODIN. I mean really. This is getting out of hand. The only time Marvelites even argue is when it's two marvel characters. Other than that, They Basically will come up with a way WOlverine or Spider man Can beat Wonder Woman or Aquaman. I'ts getting old. The only reason I argue so much for DC, is cuz of the utter lack of the characters on these boards. Almost every single thing that DC has, Someone has a Marve>>>>>DC answer. And what kind of debate board is that when people have that opinion. There are characters I would love to argue for on the marvel side, but so many people are putting DC characters down, that I have to side with the under dogs. and It wouldn't even be a marvel if it werent' for DC characters. Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Stop being a Marvel Hater. Originally posted by Broly92
co-signed

Mr Master
READ THE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS AND INFINITE CRISIS. UNTIL YOU DO THAT AND COMPREHEND WHAT HAPPENED IN THEM. DO NOT COMMENT ON DC'S MULTIVERSE AND WHAT IS CANON FOR THEM.

I finished reading Crisis on Infinite Earth Two weeks ago.

How should it have helped me?

I didn't comment a thing homie, it was DC Exects and writers.

YOULL NOTICE THE ELSEWORLDS CHARACTERS AND WORLDS IN THEM
THE ELSEWORLDS ARE ACTUALLY THE OTHER DCUNIVERSES.

Ok.

GET YOUR WIKI SHIT OUT OF HERE.

There isn't any need to beat up your screen, I'm unfazed duke.

But if that's the level you want to lower yourself too, I'm game.

Mr Master
I've had to tell him and a few others that same thing like a dozen times or more, and they just ignore the facts. I figured if I typed in caps it might sink in.

You NEVER told me squat duke.

Take that bullsh*t somewhere else dogs.

That other child has been consistant on his attempts to bring down Marvel, if you havent realized.

He can't debate, just continues on and on in circles.

Colored him with many scans, he simply ignores every precise comeback, so I had to take the next step, and find out if this "Elseworlds" is canon or not.

No matter how much I may disagree with your posts Jun, I never disrespect you. Now you trying to tell others that I'm like obtuse or something and I ignore your explanations, that's bullsh*t.

I heard you this time around, but never before.

Mr Master
Where can you ever find on panel any where, mxy having to struggle to do anything he dreamt up. He can been able to loop time, change up to down, and more.

Look at Reed "struggling" to REMAKE the Multi-verse to WHATEVER he WISHES in an INSTANT.
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg
Yea I know, it's as easy as changing the channel with a remote control but we'll confuse it with "struggling"

Messin around with Reality is child's play in comparison with Remaking the Multi-verse.

Now if Mxy did what he did, he erased the Multi-verse and then brought it back the same way.

UN erased the Multi-verse, then Re-Created the Multi-verse differently.

Thanos_THOTU
Look at it this way Thanos. Joker who is not at all practiced with mxy's power, who has a very small view of things and the cosmos, flipped one universe upside down with no skill. he had no limits.

Mxy is much more skilled with his own powers> what do you think mxy could have done? He's already shown to be able to breach universal barriers. The joker never went on to defeat the fifth dimension for example becuz he didn't even know where to go.

He was pretty pissed when destroying the Multi-verse, it look like struggled.
Did the user of UN struggle when he did destroy the MV?
If Spectre can take away Mxy's power, surely LT could do the same, heck he culd even turn him into a 3d rabbit.

Mr Master

Some more UN "struggling" laughing

Ultimate Nullifier, ERASING the Universal Aspect of Death.

Captain Marvel was about erase Death with the Ultimate Nullifier
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8142/tun2yd1.th.jpg
Thanos doesn't want Marvel to do it, so Marvel lets Thanos do it

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/821/tun1kk6.th.jpg

Thanos with the Ultimate Nullifier, erases Death with a click.
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5790/tun3jw0.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4494/tun4wc1.th.jpg

Thanos_THOTU
I don't know how a being so great (Living Tribunal) and a being who's a joke (Mxyzptlk) can be considered a match.
Because in my book there is no match, if you are the second most powerful being in a Omni-verse, you don't have problem fighint anyone.
(Exept for the Supreme beings)

Validus
I finished reading Crisis on Infinite Earth Two weeks ago.

How should it have helped me?

I didn't comment a thing homie, it was DC Exects and writers.

I think he might be referring to similar editor comments that say every story is now canon in way or another. Elseworlds and Hypertime were wiped out and merged into the New Earth during Infinite Crisis. So for we've seen that Superman now remembers enemies he hasn't seen since the Silver Age. JLA #0 and Brad Meltzer's comments show that Dark Knight Returns is canon.

Mr Master
I think he might be referring to similar editor comments that say every story is now canon in way or another.

I believe it, I would just like to read it from the source for myself.

Where did he get that information?

I never use bios, to debate character's powers, but I figured corporate info could be trusted by off panel sources. (I just can't believ wiki made all that up)

Elseworlds and Hypertime were wiped out and merged into the New Earth during Infinite Crisis.

See, according DC Executive Editor Dan Didio effectively disavowed the concept of hypertime,

Stating it would no longer be used in Future DCU titles.

So is this a lie?...Just asking.

So for we've seen that Superman now remembers enemies he hasn't seen since the Silver Age. JLA #0 and Brad Meltzer's comments show that Dark Knight Returns is canon.

Alright, I see what you mean.

I sent an email to DC comics today, "ask the editor" section.

Whether or not, Elseworlds is canon, as soon as they hit me back, I'll post what they said.

Thanks V for clearing that up.

ps. nice sig

Validus

Mr Master
Right now it's a bit iffy and they certainly have some explaining to do but they do seem to plan on acknowledging some old stories.

Ok I got the rest.

So how would you put this in order.

Presence
Mxy
Spectre
Lucifer
Krona
Michael
10thD Queen
GEB
Logoz or Logos or is it the Word?
Source
Voice

galactusischere
BUMP!

xJLxKing
Nice, bumping a 3 1/2 year old thread

quanchi112
Lt wins.

manx422
Mxy
DC>>>>>>>>>>Marvel

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Mxy
DC>>>>>>>>>>Marvel How is dc greater than marvel?

Jynocidus
bump

LT IMO

spectre's failure only indicated the presence did not will him to win and tolerated the gimps' depredations simply beacause they'd put everything back into place.

LT acts the part of head cosmic in charge more convincingly and with less fluctuation than spectre

Golgo13
I think WF Mxy is above Spectre and just about every DC cosmic/abstract.

He's not above the presence/overmonitor

Golgo13
Besides THE god (Presence), he basically is. I guess you can make a case for The A, Ultimator, and the Quantum Mechanics, since all of those have been shown to be above 5-D Imps, but those are rare cases.

Jynocidus
i wonder if pre-retcon beyonder is above them

should be

Golgo13
PM/Presence are about the same.

Galan007
Mxy wins. World's Funnest showed us that he is beyond... Everything.

Mr.SunKing
Myx

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Galan007

not beyond Presence or PM obviously. Not time, or space either.

LT wins

abhilegend
Mxy.

Dampyre
Mr. Mxy loses here. Why? Because he's a buffoon and an incredibly lame character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
PM/Presence are about the same. I disagree. What makes you think so ?

Raisen

Pretty good reason to stop reading DC

"Id"
Originally posted by Jynocidus
not beyond Presence or PM obviously. Not time, or space either.

LT wins

Moot point. LT is not beyond TOAA, and for that matter The Presence or PM.

Jynocidus
LT can retcon DC, Presence and WF Mxy included. PM could do nothing but watch.

/thread

cdtm
There are no alternate time line imps.

Banned dude:

Mxy died in Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow. There's your alternate imp.

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
Moot point. LT is not beyond TOAA, and for that matter The Presence or PM.

For some reason, LT gets treated like he's TOAA or something.. It's not like he created the Marvel multiverse, he only guards it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
For some reason, LT gets treated like he's TOAA or something.. It's not like he created the Marvel multiverse, he only guards it. Mxy isn't even close to his level.

Mr.SunKing
myx

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
myx Based on ?

Mr Master

LT is not beyond TOAA
True.

and for that matter ... The Presence or PM.
Cross-company cosmic madness.

There's no way you can know this.

The Presence, according to God-like Synnar,
is Not "supreme," and Not "all knowing."

The Presence has been exploited by Carnivore.

The Presence has been usurped by those two giants, whatever their names.

The Presence can't figure out Lucifer.

Those are e few things I think know, I could be off a bit.
You can point out and explain where I'm wrong with corrections, if I am.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

erasing the multiverse casually, along with literally crossing over to the real world.

he made a fool of Spectre slim.

In all honesty guy, I could see him doing the same to the Living Tribunal.

Mr.SunKing
not to mention he and batmite restored everything back to normal

Mr Master

erasing the multiverse casually,

along with literally crossing over to the real world.
When you put into play DC's cosmology (after the fact)
Mxy (by default) ends up taking out 2-3 multiverses,
although in the original story it was one representing all of DC.

The LT fashioned the power of Two Megaverses in one hand,
and spins the Alpha & Omega on the other hand.
(a Megaverse = multiple MultiverseS ... no one knows how many)

That aside, let's not bring in the 4th Wall nonsense of the book,
or else the LT brings in his X employee She-Hulk, and it's on.

In all honesty guy,
I could see him doing the same to the Living Tribunal.
I have to disagree.

If the LT is going down, it will never be like this:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15431122_Mxy1.jpghttp://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15431127_Mxy2.jpg

Honestly,
it's crap like this in the book that dismisses any notion of a serious take on it.

I should start posting stuff from legitimate yet ridiculous realities like "What The" ...
Where an Alternate Thanos/IG can kill the Editor who's joined the cosmic hierarchy,
and the Marvel company itself, and then re-create it.

quanchi112
erasing the multiverse casually, along with literally crossing over to the real world.

In all honesty guy, I could see him doing the same to the Living Tribunal. That's like saying She Hulk beats whoever she wants with destroying the comic inside the comic.

Golgo13

I have to disagree.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/15431122_Mxy1.jpghttp://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15431127_Mxy2.jpg

Honestly,
it's crap like this in the book that dismisses any notion of a serious take on it.

I should start posting stuff from legitimate yet ridiculous realities like "What The" ...
Where an Alternate Thanos/IG can kill the Editor who's joined the cosmic hierarchy,

Mxy is supposed to be the class clown, though. He's still quite powerful. One of the most powerful in comics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Mxy is supposed to be the class clown, though. He's still quite powerful. One of the most powerful in comics. That doesn't take away from his point. I's in the same vein as She Hulk ridic.

guy222
LT

abhilegend

I have to disagree.

Honestly,

Mxy also destroyed Pre-crisis DCU which was an infinite omniverse. You can't just ignore on-panel evidences about 4th wall because you don't like it. If you want to say that LT is too weak himself so he brings outside help in form of She-hulk or bring out non-canon instances like What The or something like that. Also where was it stated that he held the power of two megaverses in his hand? He held the two Brothers in his hand who later became the guardians of two megaverses, right? Where was it stated that they created those two megaverses? If they didn't create those megaverses and only became the guardians of those megaverses, then its a worthless feat.

"Id"
myx

quanchi112
myx How ?

Mr.SunKing
That's like saying She Hulk beats whoever she wants with destroying the comic inside the comic.
guy, if you're honestly going to actually take that instance and compare it to that of a casual reality warper, i really don't know what to say on your behalf.

I already stated multiple universes have been destroyed as well. The circumstances are hardly adjacent.

quanchi112
guy, if you're honestly going to actually take that instance and compare it to that of a casual reality warper, i really don't know what to say on your behalf.

I already stated multiple universes have been destroyed as well. The circumstances are hardly adjacent. The 4th wall stuff is. The whole notion of Mxy is suspect tbh on an Impossible Man level. I still don't see him defeating the guy who safeguards the multiverse with acme bombs. laughing out loud

Lt wins, guy.

Mr.SunKing

I have to disagree.

Honestly,

eh, i honestly don't thik the she -hulk 4th wall instance vs Myx's can really compare, given the scope of his abilities, it is more reasonable as of to why he would be capable of such a feat though.

Far as the Lt and the megaverse, Myx appeared to destroy all of continuity from what i've seen (In DC).

And as far as the verses comparison, can the two really be compared. I know Marvel has a rather large amount of universes/multiveres while DC has multiple but more countable, but given the fact they're set in two totally different Omniverses, can you the size honestly be equated? Can things be measured as all of DC's continuity=Marvel's as in terms of quality despite the numerical differences, or perhaps i'm complicating things more than they need to be.

"Id"
How ?
Superior feat.

quanchi112
Superior feat. Feats don't determine these matchups alone.

"Id"
Feats don't determine these matchups alone.
Yes they do, it is the only concrete way to measure a character. Regardless if its Batman and Black Panther or a Pair of Cosmic Space Gods.

Now unless you can show me something superior than tearing down the entire DCU, and recreating it on the whim. You have no grounds to say otherwise.

quanchi112
Yes they do, it is the only concrete way to measure a character. Regardless if its Batman and Black Panther or a Pair of Cosmic Space Gods. laughing out loud You are taking one variable and ignoring the others. It's madness to even type such things.

"Id"
laughing out loud You are taking one variable and ignoring the others. It's madness to even type such things.

Now unless you can show me something superior than tearing down the entire DCU, and recreating it on the whim. You have no grounds to say otherwise.
abccoffee

quanchi112
abccoffee That is only one aspect of debating. Based on your feat arguing Mxy can defeat the Presence. LOL.

"Id"
That is only one aspect of debating. Based on your feat arguing Mxy can defeat the Presence. LOL.

Fantastic, yet we are not focused on the Presence. Strictly on Mxy, compared to the LT.

iceman24567
Mxy

pym-ftw
By feats Mxy

By Cosmic Placement/Portrayal LT

quanchi112
Fantastic, yet we are not focused on the Presence. Strictly on Mxy, compared to the LT. I am just showing you how flawed your feats are the only aspect you look at. Horrible way of debating imo.

"Id"
I am just showing you how flawed your feats are the only aspect you look at. Horrible way of debating imo.
If you had a point to make, any grounding claim in favor of LT. You would have made it.

Instead your wasting space, nitpicking over the flaw's of scaling feats with one another. Thats not how you debate.

If you say the Living Tribunal is more powerful than Mxy, despite his feat. Than the burden of proof fall squarely on your shoulders for you to prove otherwise.

quanchi112
If you had a point to make, any grounding claim in favor of LT. You would have made it.

Instead your wasting space, nitpicking over the flaw's of scaling feats with one another. Thats not how you debate.

If you say the Living Tribunal is more powerful than Mxy, despite his feat. Than the burden of proof fall squarely on your shoulders for you to prove otherwise. His portrayals over the abstracts seals the deal whereas Mxy has been defeated by far less; Gog, Annataz/Prime combo, etc. Not even close.

"Id"
His portrayals over the abstracts seals the deal whereas Mxy has been defeated by far less; Gog, Annataz/Prime combo, etc. Not even close.

I missed the part, where LT has something more impressive than tearing down the entire DCU.

Try again.

quanchi112
I missed the part, where LT has something more impressive than tearing down the entire DCU.

Try again. Lt is there to balance it out not destroy it. LOL. I gave examples of far less than Lt defeating Mxy. Lt wins, handily.

Jynocidus
Mxy destroyed The Presence lol

quanchi112
Mxy destroyed The Presence lol laughing out loud

Golgo13
Mxy destroyed The Presence lol

What issue?

cdtm
His portrayals over the abstracts seals the deal whereas Mxy has been defeated by far less; Gog, Annataz/Prime combo, etc. Not even close.

Gog didn't defeat him, he just blew a hole through him. Superman did the same to Emperor Joker.

Countdown to Final Crisis was garbage. And Mxy still wasn't nearly as depowered as he pretended to be, as SBP tried and failed to kill him, and Mxy kept pointing out how he's a chronic liar and was obviously playing around with SBP as much as "beaten"..

zopzop
Mxy destroyed The Presence lol Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Originally posted by Golgo13
What issue?
Mxy destroyed more than just the Presence. Mxy wrecked ALL of DC and it's all on panel. He then recreated it all.

Mxy stomps the LT. The only characters in Marvel that have any hope against him, not including retcons, would be Scathan or the Protege. And even then, my money is on Mxy.

"Id"
Lt is there to balance it out not destroy it. LOL. I gave examples of far less than Lt defeating Mxy. Lt wins, handily.
It does not matter what his role, or class is. Titles are meaning less. In a match, it comes down to power, and what you can do with it. For all his insurmountable being. There are being that have come in, and humbled him (Protege anyone?)

I can play the low balling game too, and point out how Reed tooled LT. But it doesn't even come to that. This isn't Mxy in general. But "World Funnest", per OP outline. So your point is moot.

Now do you have anything that overshadows Mxy feat, or are you still blowing hot air?

operator616
mxy should win this

Mr Master
Originally posted by abhilegend

Mxy also destroyed Pre-crisis DCU which was an infinite omniverse.
So now you got Mxy playing with a separate "Omniverse" ... plus other Multiverses?

I'm gonna have to see that with my own eyes friend.

ps. Do not return with explanations. Only On Panel evidence of this other omniverse.

You can't just ignore on-panel evidences about 4th wall because
you don't like it. If you want to say that LT is too weak himself so
he brings outside help in form of She-hulk or bring out non-canon
instances like What The or something like that.
Sooo, you would actually bring in Mxy playing in the "real world" as a feat?

If so, you and I, would never debate where Mxy is involved.

btw. I never said what Mxy did didn't happen,
in fact I clearly pointed out he toyed with 2-3 multiverseS not just one,
which Galan proved due to DC's cosmology.
(something the writer was unaware of cause he didn't give a shit
about that but it ended up being what it is, and it's canon so that's that)

But the 4th wall nonsense can be overlooked
and still Mxy is a God in that story.

Also where was it stated that he held the power of two
megaverses in his hand? He held the two Brothers in his hand who
later became the guardians of two megaverses, right? Where was it
stated that they created those two megaverses?
The LT didn't just hold them like action figures, but LT fashioned them as well.

The Brothers are the guardians and "Architects" of those MegaverseS.

I'm sure that doesn't mean they're designing plans on a drawing board. lol
That obviously means the Brothers are the creators of said MegarverseS.

If they created the MegaverseS, and they guard them likewise,
then they are the Power behind those MegaverseS.

Anyway,
the whole idea is a near perfect copy of the Original Brothers,
and they Embodied the realities.

Imo, this goes the same for the retcon BrotherS.

Mr Master

eh, i honestly don't thik the she -hulk 4th wall instance vs Myx's
can really compare, given the scope of his abilities, it is more
reasonable as of to why he would be capable of such a feat though.
I'm willing to bet, She-Hulk has more 4th wall feats than Mxy.

That aside,
regardless of how common place it can be for a character to break the 4th wall,
it shouldn't be used a means of feats when pinned against a
character with no relation to the 4th wall.

It's simply ... unfair.

And as far as the verses comparison, can the two really be
compared. I know Marvel has a rather large amount of
universes/multiveres while DC has multiple but more countable, but
given the fact they're set in two totally different Omniverses, can
you the size honestly be equated? Can things be measured as all of
DC's continuity=Marvel's as in terms of quality despite the
numerical differences, or perhaps i'm complicating things more than they need to be.
I was just pointing out a technicality. Imo, All is All.

Basically that means to me:

The infinite Marvel Multiverse of 1985 = the infinite Marvel Omniverse of 1992.

Obviously not technically, but if we put someone from 85 let's say,
and they performed an all encompassing feat, you know, affect the whole Multiverse,
and then we have mr 92's (or any year above) all encompassing feat ... (now omniverse)

Is 92 god gretaer than 85 god simply because Marvel added more territory?

Not imo.

So anyway, if I didn't lose you, ... this means I agree with you. smile
... oh, and good post.

Galan007
I'm willing to bet, She-Hulk has more 4th wall feats than Mxy.

That aside,
regardless of how common place it can be for a character to break the 4th wall,
it shouldn't be used a means of feats when pinned against a
character with no relation to the 4th wall.

It's simply ... unfair.

I was just pointing out a technicality. Imo, All is All.

Basically that means to me:

The infinite Marvel Multiverse of 1985 = the infinite Marvel Omniverse of 1992.

Obviously not technically, but if we put someone from 85 let's say,
and they performed an all encompassing feat, you know, affect the whole Multiverse,
and then we have mr 92's (or any year above) all encompassing feat ... (now omniverse)

Is 92 god gretaer than 85 god simply because Marvel added more territory? '92's feat is absolutely greater. In fact, it would be infinitely greater. Why? Because the omniverse is infinitely larger than a multiverse.

quanchi112
Gog didn't defeat him, he just blew a hole through him. Superman did the same to Emperor Joker.

Countdown to Final Crisis was garbage. And Mxy still wasn't nearly as depowered as he pretended to be, as SBP tried and failed to kill him, and Mxy kept pointing out how he's a chronic liar and was obviously playing around with SBP as much as "beaten".. That' a forum win. He disappeared aka left the battlefield. Do you need a link to the forum rules ?

I could care less what your opinion is of it. It still counts. Mxy was at their mercy. That's a fact. His willpower and powers were weakened.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Mxy destroyed more than just the Presence. Mxy wrecked ALL of DC and it's all on panel. He then recreated it all.

Mxy stomps the LT. The only characters in Marvel that have any hope against him, not including retcons, would be Scathan or the Protege. And even then, my money is on Mxy. Thanos witth he heart/pretcon Beyonder, Scathan, Lt, Protege, etc. would easily defeat Mxy here.

Mxy didn't defeat anyone near Lt's level at all. We have seen him at a loss against the Ultimator and defeated by far less. Your radical opinion is wrong here.

Golgo13
'92's feat is absolutely greater. In fact, it would be infinitely greater. Why hi? Because the omniverse is infinitely larger than a multiverse.

What other reality warping feats come close to that?

quanchi112
It does not matter what his role, or class is. Titles are meaning less. In a match, it comes down to power, and what you can do with it. For all his insurmountable being. There are being that have come in, and humbled him (Protege anyone?)

I can play the low balling game too, and point out how Reed tooled LT. But it doesn't even come to that. This isn't Mxy in general. But "World Funnest", per OP outline. So your point is moot.

Now do you have anything that overshadows Mxy feat, or are you still blowing hot air? Protege didn't beat him. Lt did hourglass him into defeat at the end of the day. I will take reed's plot device power any day over Annataz and Prime. The guy with prep is on another level. Wf's played around too much and he gets hour glassed. He will be joking around until his doom.

Feats aren't the total picture here. You can pretend they are and ignore portrayals all you want but I will take part in n such thing.

"Id"
Protege didn't beat him. Lt did hourglass him into defeat at the end of the day. I will take reed's plot device power any day over Annataz and Prime. The guy with prep is on another level. Wf's played around too much and he gets hour glassed. He will be joking around until his doom.

Feats aren't the total picture here. You can pretend they are and ignore portrayals all you want but I will take part in n such thing.
Denial followed by some circular logic. I'll get back to you, when you have a point wroth responding to.

cdtm
That' a forum win. He disappeared aka left the battlefield. Do you need a link to the forum rules ?

I could care less what your opinion is of it. It still counts. Mxy was at their mercy. That's a fact. His willpower and powers were weakened.

That wasn't a forum fight, and wasn't even a comic book fight (Mxy got blindsiided, but didn't attempt to fight at any point.) so forum rules are irrelvent.

My opinion is actually backed up by forum rules. It's called Spiderman vs Firelord, which encompasses outlier far outside of standards.

abhilegend
So now you got Mxy playing with a separate "Omniverse" ... plus other Multiverses?

I'm gonna have to see that with my own eyes friend.

ps. Do not return with explanations. Only On Panel evidence of this other omniverse. By on panel evidence even the post crisis DCU is an omniverse due to hypertime.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_adventuresofsuperman617fi2.jpg

Did you by any chance forgot to think about pre-crisis DCU having Infinite universes? DCAU which mxy destroyed is also an omniverse according to JL:Crisis on two Earths. Fourth world is so big that entire DC omniverse is contained in a bubble in fourth world, fourth world is contained in a similar fashion in fifth dimension and so on. Mxy destroyed them all.

No, but I wouldn't just ignore them too.

I would be so heartbroken!!11!!

Seriously I don't give a damn.

Galan is too soft with you. You say marvel omniverse at every occasion where its not even mentioned by pure conjecture. Well so can I.
Funny that you talk about writer intentions.

Fine by me.

Guardians and Architects doesn't mean shit. An architect isn't the maker of something, he just makes plans and execute them.

No, it doesn't. Bring proof of them being the creator of those megaverses.

So Roma, Merlyn, Kismet and other guardians of universe, multiverse or omniverse are the power behind those? Great logic.

Those were retconned. You didn't see one brother embodying DC anywhere, did you? I certainly didn't.

Bring on panel proof. I don't trust your opinion, at all.

Jynocidus
lol how many omniverses are there in DC?

cross company madness is lovely

quanchi112
Denial followed by some circular logic. I'll get back to you, when you have a point wroth responding to. This from the guy who went and hid under his bedsheets until our battlezone ended. Mxy is a jokester and Lt can hour glass him into defeat.

quanchi112
That wasn't a forum fight, and wasn't even a comic book fight (Mxy got blindsiided, but didn't attempt to fight at any point.) so forum rules are irrelvent.

My opinion is actually backed up by forum rules. It's called Spiderman vs Firelord, which encompasses outlier far outside of standards. That level of power which is far beneath him beat him. I could care less about the context of another fight. It's canon. it happened. Deal with it.

guy222
Bugs Bunny>Mxy

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Bugs Bunny>Mxy thumb up

guy222
Ats right. Redneck talk stick out tongue

Mr Master

'92's feat is absolutely greater. In fact, it would be infinitely
greater. Why? Because the omniverse is infinitely larger than a multiverse.
Technically speaking? Absolutely. thumb up

But I still feel that all is all.

btw. The Multiverse of back then
was an infinity beyond infinity according to Strange.

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Bugs Bunny>Mxy
laughing out loud

Mr Master

lol how many omniverses are there in DC?

cross company madness is lovely
thumb up ... I think I accounted 3 on this page.

Not in the actual comics, but hey ... durlaugh

Mr Master
*** Leo, imo, gave the best critical perspective concerning the imp.

Originally posted by leonidas

i think the question is a loaded one tbh. it's one that can't be
resolved the way you'd like it to be resolved because i think the
intent was to be a spoof, a romp, a roasting of the previous dc
cosmological cluster-phuck. to that end, the writer used a
character that he thought was perfect for the task, one that is both
cartoonish and illogical. i don't believe any real thought was given
to the consequences, because i suspect the author was just trying
to writer something funny and entertaining. how do you try and
rationalize away a feat that was NEVER intended to be rationally
analyzed??

looking at strictly what happened on panel, yes, it is a massive
feat--the best ever in comics. but when we look at what it implies,
it becomes......almost impossible to credit. you either have to then
take the stance that what was shown clearly depicts mxy as more
powerful than ANYONE, or you come up with excuses to try and
explain away what was clearly shown. personally, i tend to never
get involved with discussions about this feat because i don't really
fall into either camp. some things in comics need to be taken for
what they were intended to be imho--outlets for entertainment. if
THAT is the view you take, you also accept the idea that
sometimes, things happen in comics that simply do NOT make
sense, and never will because they never can. and trying to force
logic onto an illogical system is one of the definitions of insanity methinks.....
Again ... thumb up

Mr Master

By on panel evidence even the post crisis DCU is an omniverse due to hypertime.
Yea, we've all seen that scan before.

Unfortunately, that scan is Not Pre-World's Funnest.

Therefore, it's inadmissible.

Nice try though. I don't think it applies to what you're saying anyways
cause kmc DC cosmic experts like Galan and others would've noticed.

Let me bring out Marvel becoming an Omniverse (after the Fact)
and then credit every all encompassing feat prior to that ... as "omniversal."

Nah.

Did you by any chance forgot to think about pre-crisis DCU having Infinite
universes? DCAU which mxy destroyed is also an omniverse according to JL:Crisis
on two Earths. Fourth world is so big that entire DC omniverse is contained in a
bubble in fourth world, fourth world is contained in a similar fashion in fifth
dimension and so on. Mxy destroyed them all.
Explanations.

I wanna see where it's stated that DC has multiple OmniverseS.

According to Strange even the Prime Multiverse is an Infinity Beyond Infinity.

And he stated this Before the Marvel "omniverse" was produced.

Just sayin. See, just sayin.

No, but I wouldn't just ignore them too.

I would be so heartbroken!!11!!

Seriously I don't give a damn.
Your feelings are inconsequential. I'm just telling you how it would be.

Good thing it seems you wouldn't use 4th wall feats as a means to debate.

Galan is too soft with you. You say marvel omniverse at every occasion where its
not even mentioned by pure conjecture. Well so can I. .
"too soft with me" ... laughing ...

I've never ever stated that Marvel has multiple omniverseS.

That's what you're trying to sell into play here.

That aside, wait ... the off-topic comment you made ~~~> facepalm

Stick to the debate.

Funny that you talk about writer intentions.
Let me know. The link is but a post away.

Fine by me.
thumb up

Guardians and Architects doesn't mean shit.
An architect isn't the maker of something, he just makes plans and execute them.

No, it doesn't. Bring proof of them being the creator of those megaverses.
"Architect" also means "one who designs and makes"

So Roma, Merlyn, Kismet and other guardians of universe,
multiverse or omniverse are the power behind those?

Great logic.
laughing out loud I see you still think you're on a tear with this snappy sarcasm. lol

I really don't care about Kismet or anything other DC related.

But let me know where's it stated or depicted that Merlyn and/or Roma ever "architected" the Omniverse.

Although, I can still use your own sarcasm against you with the "Great logic" snap.

Merlyn became the Omniversal Guardian once he merged
with the power that flows/controls the Entire Omniverse. (Energy Matrix)

Team Excalibur reversed an entire Prime Multiversal collapse effortlessly
by tapping into Merlyn's power source. "tapping" ...

Merlyn fused the Life-Force of the Entire Omniverse into tiny crystals ...
... crack a crystal, erase an entire universe. Simple.
Absolute omniversal power, manipulating everything around,
only the Jaspers family seemed to surpass him.

So yea, while Your logic is faulty since you used characters you know zip about,
but in fact, yes, you actually just proved my point.

As for Roma, when she's written right (not often) she's a monster. (stalemating omniversal power)
But, writers make her rely on her father's gift, the Celestial Nullifier.
(any reality in the omniverse is game)

Those were retconned.
You didn't see one brother embodying DC anywhere, did you?
I certainly didn't.
You're funny. Seriously.

The Marvel Brothers Look exactly like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are locked in an eternal struggle just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

They have the same Name: The Brothers

The Marvel Brothers battle with swords, just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are blue and red, just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are guardians of the realities they architected, just like the original Brothers. (Marvel & DC)

-------------------

Coincidence? hm Not imo, but perhaps.

What's left?

The original Brothers embodied their respective realities,
sooo, the Marvel Brothers don't?

Everything else a carbon copy to the T ... but they decided to change that huh?

I disagree.

Bring on panel proof. I don't trust your opinion, at all.
How about this.

Originally, the story involved the DC and Marvel entirety,
and Mike Carlin, who was currently an Executive Editor at DC,
approved the project, added his ideas and allowed his name to be highlighted.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453470_Bro1.jpg

-------------------------------------

I used to debate against this, but it is what it was,
the Spectre being alluded to being involved,
but in the most obvious way:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453471_Bro2.jpg

--------------------------------

Interestingly enough,
I always thought the LT held the ALPHA & OMEGA on the other hand,
but in fact, I just noticed, it is the BrotherS that ARE the Beginning & the End:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453472_Bro3.jpg

"Alpha & Omega revolve on the Wheel of Destiny ...
a Wheel spun by his mighty Hand .. A Hand soon opening
to allow two Brothers to assume their pre-destined roles
as architects of new realities."

Wow ... nice!

My friend, had it not been for me proving you wrong,
I'd stay ignorant about this myself,
can't be believe I overlooked that, but an old dog can learn dem tricks.

Thanks!

So the LT undoubtably,
held the power/embodiment/beginning-end ... of Two MegaverseS in one hand.

Galan007
btw. The Multiverse of back then
was an infinity beyond infinity according to Strange. Strange's assertion of the multiverse's breadth is correct.

Because a single universe is perpetually expanding outward, it is, for all intents and purposes, infinite. A multiverse is a collection of an infinite amount of universes-- thus it is, both literally and figuratively, "infinity beyond infinity."

smile

Mr Master
Strange's assertion of the multiverse's breadth is correct.

Because a single universe is perpetually expanding outward, it is, for all intents and purposes, infinite.
A multiverse is a collection of an infinite amount of universes--
thus it is, both literally and figuratively, "infinity beyond infinity."

I don't believe that's the way he meant it, but I do like the way that reads. smile

It also makes sense. thumb up

Galan007
That's how I roll, yo.

Galan007
Interestingly enough,
I always thought the LT held the ALPHA & OMEGA on the other hand,
but in fact, I just noticed, it is the BrotherS that ARE the Beginning & the End:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453472_Bro3.jpg

"Alpha & Omega revolve on the Wheel of Destiny ...
a Wheel spun by his mighty Hand .. A Hand soon opening
to allow two Brothers to assume their pre-destined roles
as architects of new realities." I gotta disagree here. The scan states that Alpha/Omega revolve on the wheel of destiny, and LT's hand spins the wheel of destiny. ie. LT's hand spins the wheel, which spins Alpha/Omega by proxy.

However, that has nothing to do with the Brothers, as they weren't directly linked to the wheel of destiny or Alpha/Omega. LT just happened to manifest them on the same hand he uses to spin the wheel of destiny...

abhilegend
Yea, we've all seen that scan before.

Unfortunately, that scan is Not Pre-World's Funnest. Doesn't matter in the least. Its always been an omniverse. It was just a secret due to linear men keeping it a secret.

Your opinion is inadmissible.

I don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks or notices. You can try to reference them to anyone else.

You already don't? This is not the situation here.

Fourth world is big enough to hold entire DC omniverse in a bubble.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/15444977_NewGods3.jpg

That's enough.

Just sayin.

LOL. You can save it.

Good for you.

Yup.

I've never said so too. DCU, DCAU and pre-crisis DCU are always different omniverse.

You got that right.

Your feelings are inconsequential.

LOL.

The whole thread would be filled up.

No, it doesn't.

What can I say.

I can say the same about marvel cosmology.

They are certainly the guardians of omniverse which the brothers were.

Give it your best shot.

Ok.

This is your best shot? I'm disappointed.

You not being able to understand my simple statement is just lulzworthy.

Written right, means whatever suits you to sort out from good showing to bad showing.

You are still MS-WORD/Human hybrid.

Excellent point.

laughing out loud

Again excellent point.

Hahaha, carry on.

You are killing me here.

crylaugh

They were guardians. The original brothers were the embodiment of the DC and marvel universes.

-------------------

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Everything is same? How about curbstomping LT and embodying DC and marvel?

You can disagree all you want, doesn't matter at all.

This is entirely irrelevant to the discussion. If you are trying to say that the brothers were architect of DC and Marvel universes because their pre-destined roles were those based upon Adventures of X-men which is a non-canon comic itself, I can only laugh at you. You are funny as hell.

thumb up

Mr Master

I gotta disagree here. The scan states that Alpha/Omega revolve
on the wheel of destiny, and LT's hand spins the wheel of destiny. ie.
LT's hand spins the wheel, which spins Alpha/Omega by proxy.

However, that has nothing to do with the Brothers, as they weren't
directly linked to the wheel of destiny or Alpha/Omega. LT just
happened to manifest them on the same hand he uses to spin the wheel of destiny...
Cool. I disagree likewise.

The fact that the Brothers were initially made to be the exact replicas
of the original Brothers, tells me that they were in fact, the embodiments
of those Megaverses just like the originals were the embodiments of their realities.

Also, I don't believe it's an opinion that the Alpha & Omega = the Brothers,
I see that as a fact.
Now that is, after realizing the significance of those Brothers in that story.
Obviously at some point, somewhere it was ignored that they embodied
DC & Marvel, but that was the idea originally in the X-Men Adventures tale.

So instead, they embody those Megaverses,
like in most stories Eternity/Infinity embody the prime Multiverse I suppose.

It's really not a big deal.

*** Remember Galan,
this story was supposed to be a follow up to the DC vs Marvel comedy,
this is why "Spectre" was involved.
It only relates to the part of the Brothers from the original story.

Don't get me wrong, this shit is very confusing.

Mr Master
Doesn't matter in the least. Its always been an omniverse. It was just a secret due to linear men keeping it a secret.
Your opinion is inadmissible.
I don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks or notices. You can try to reference them to anyone else.
You already don't? This is not the situation here.
Fourth world is big enough to hold entire DC omniverse in a bubble.
That's enough.
Just sayin.
LOL. You can save it.
Good for you.
Yup.
I've never said so too. DCU,
DCAU and pre-crisis DCU are always different omniverse.
You got that right.
Your feelings are inconsequential.
LOL.
The whole thread would be filled up.
No, it doesn't.
What can I say.
I can say the same about marvel cosmology.
They are certainly the guardians of omniverse which the brothers were.
Give it your best shot.
This is your best shot? I'm disappointed.
not being able to understand my simple statement is just lulzworthy.
Written right, means whatever suits you to sort out from good showing to bad showing.
Excellent point.
Again excellent point.
Hahaha, carry on.
You are killing me here.
They were guardians. The original brothers were the embodiment of the DC and marvel universes.
Your opinion is irrelevant.
Everything is same? How about curbstomping LT and embodying DC and marvel?
You can disagree all you want, doesn't matter at all.
This is entirely irrelevant to the discussion. If you are trying to say
that the brothers were architect of DC and Marvel universes
because their pre-destined roles were those
Good ol' gibberish.

Let me know when you can prove Mxy toyed with multiple OmniverseS.

Until then, I can see you're not a true debater, and a common troll instead.

So, welcome to my ignore list.

Now you can bark at your screen all you want,
and believe yourself to be someone,
but you ain't wasting my time again.

Peace and love ... stoned

You are still MS-WORD/Human hybrid.
This was the only thing that at-least made me laugh. I like that. lol

based upon

Adventures of X-men which is a non-canon comic itself,

I can only
laugh at you. You are funny as hell.

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe - LT Bio

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/15454076_LT_bio.jpg

The story is also referenced in Galactus' bio and Jean Grey's, oh, and Dweller in Darkness.

Have a good evening.

Galan007
Still disagree, but don't care enough to argue it any further.

Badabing
I hate everyone in this thread, except Galan. sneer

durfist

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>