Hidden Sacred Symbols, WHY??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

Deano
they like to shove symbols in our face.

KharmaDog
I believe that it's more conspracy theorists reading too much into things just to justify their sometimes ridiculous beliefs. If one is to believe that these people are so smart as to control so much, yet are apparently so stupid as they give clues away that expose them, then the evidence is so contradictory that it should be disregarded as the paranoid delusions that they are.

Emperor Ashtar

Deano
exactly, they dont hide them. they are there for all to see. its just that the people dont know the true meaning of the symbols

Bicnarok
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I believe that it's more conspracy theorists reading too much into things just to justify their sometimes ridiculous beliefs. If one is to believe that these people are so smart as to control so much, yet are apparently so stupid as they give clues away that expose them, then the evidence is so contradictory that it should be disregarded as the paranoid delusions that they are.

I agree that some conspracy theorists Do read to much into things, in some videos or documents it would appear that every street map, logo and cloud in the sky has some sysmbol. Plus its true that you can see anything in something if you look long enough.

But there ARE some worrying symbols being used, this cannot be denied. There must be a feasable reason for this!!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I agree that some conspracy theorists Do read to much into things, in some videos or documents it would appear that every street map, logo and cloud in the sky has some sysmbol. Plus its true that you can see anything in something if you look long enough.

But there ARE some worrying symbols being used, this cannot be denied. There must be a feasable reason for this!!

Coincidence, they have no meaning, what's so odd about them? basically, insert whatever comment that makes facts go away.

ShaDeDSiN
People say in the movie Wizard of Oz if u look in the woods u can see a guy hanging himself alien alien confused

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by ShaDeDSiN
People say in the movie Wizard of Oz if u look in the woods u can see a guy hanging himself alien alien confused
That's an urban legend, were talking about symbols in political buildings

ShaDeDSiN
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
That's an urban legend, weretalking about symbols in political buildings yea i no i just wanted to see wat someone said cuz i didnt beilive it either.

Velkyn
As far as the symbols go, I agree they aren't hidden, though they aren't widely known. So people get curious and therefore, conspiracy theory...

As far as the OZ scene goes, that was a large crane on loan from the Los Angeles Zoo. When the scarecrow dips the second time during the away dance and raises up, it spooks the crane, making it flap its wings and turn slightly. As much as it makes for great conversation, it is nothing more than a startled, large bird.

Alliance
Theres a lot of info about sacred symbols being hidden in company Logos, dollar bills even in street maps etc. why would a secret societies put secret symbols everywhere, whats the point?

Because its fun, and it adds more depth and meaning to these things.

Bicnarok
I mean does placing odd symbols in certain places in front of our faces generate some sort of energy for the false gods they worship?

Or is it just to annoy the one and only almighty

Emperor Ashtar
I mean does placing odd symbols in certain places in front of our faces generate some sort of energy for the false gods they worship?

Or is it just to annoy the one and only almighty

From that post I take it your affiliated with one of the abrahamic religions.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Classic NES
From that post I take it your affiliated with one of the abrahamic religions.

Not really just taking a view point, thats what helps to see thing the way they are, see things from other people viewpoint and try to understand it you get a more whole picture.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.