Bush Administration gets slammed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/51259/Bush_Getting_Owned.html?autoplay=true

jaden101
reading this thread title i ad a vision of hulk hogan body slamming condy...that would've been better than some bloke jabbering some stuff

PVS
yeah, i hate when people point out the complete dishonesty of the administration and shine light on the truth that according to their great plan we will need a draft. the truth is such a downer and ruins all our good vibes. shame on him. unamerican

jaden101
it's ok PVS...you're an old man...you probably wont get drafted

PVS
i wouldnt get drafted regardless. you think i would have sat around and waited for my number to come up? sure my bid for presidency would have been jeopardised, assuming i wasn't a neo-con (then i could just go awol and nobody would ever care, and then i could go on to accuse the opponent who DID fight in the war of being a dishonerable coward ftw...and turn water into wine basically...)...but a small price to pay

jaden101
i have a vision of you with a terminator 2 style gun stash down in mexico

*PVS picks up mini gun*

it's definitely you

PVS
Originally posted by jaden101
i have a vision of you with a terminator 2 style gun stash down in mexico

*PVS picks up mini gun*

it's definitely you

close, except replace that gun stash with an acre of weed.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
close, except replace that gun stash with an acre of weed.

damn liberal

Strangelove
It's passionate defenders of the true democratic system like Tim Ryan that make me feel better about the US

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Strangelove
It's passionate defenders of the true democratic system like Tim Ryan that make me feel better about the US

Despite America is a Constitutional Republic, and has always been, and that the founding Fathers never mentioned Democracy anywhere in the Constitution, in fact they feared it, in a True Democracy, you have no rights, if enough people thought it was a good idea, it could become Legal to kill you, even if you didn't think it was, but be thankful you have a set of Rights that can never be changed so that will not happen. Good thing they're trying to change our Government into something it should not be

Anycrap, there won't be a draft, ever again, unless there is some turn of Events where everyone leaves the Military and we get invaded by a huge Coalition of Countries

Strangelove
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Despite America is a Constitutional Republic, and has always been, and that the founding Fathers never mentioned Democracy anywhere in the Constitution, in fact they feared it, in a True Democracy, you have no rights, if enough people thought it was a good idea, it could become Legal to kill you, even if you didn't think it was, but be thankful you have a set of Rights that can never be changed so that will not happen. Good thing they're trying to change our Government into something it should not be Ah, you are wrong my friend. the United States is a Republic and a Representative Democracy. It is direct democracy that you're thinking of.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Anycrap, there won't be a draft, ever again, unless there is some turn of Events where everyone leaves the Military and we get invaded by a huge Coalition of Countries 100,000 Chinese troops at Mexican border.

Kinneary
I'd be interested to know how those troops would be able to land there.

Lumanix
There are 100,000 Chineese troops at the border.

Kinneary
The only information I've found on it is unnamed people say they say chinese troops. If you have some other credible information regarding large numbers of Chinese troops on our border, please, share it.

Grimm22
Just another anti-war, anti-bush democrat. Nothing new.

If a draft was ever started, I would raid the white house and punch Bush in the face. I dont care how many times they shot me, or whatever.

Heck we already WON the war, the only thing that we have to worry about now is the civil war brewing, so I dont know what all these people are talking about, saying we lost or we are going to lose.

Alpha Centauri
There'd never be a draft here.

The idea of a draft is just too disturbing for me. Frustrating also.

Originally posted by Grimm22
If a draft was ever started, I would raid the white house and punch Bush in the face. I dont care how many times they shot me, or whatever.

I think you would probably end up caring how many times they shot you.

-AC

Grimm22
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There'd never be a draft here.

The idea of a draft is just too disturbing for me. Frustrating also.

I think you would probably end up caring how many times they shot you.

-AC

Not until the task was done.

Ignore the pain, ignore all limitations, focus on the matter at hand

Alpha Centauri

Yeah, it's easy to ignore a bullet to the head or chest, or anywhere really.

I see your point.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

Are your posts co-directed by Frank Miller?

D-Double
Originally posted by Lumanix
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/51259/Bush_Getting_Owned.html?autoplay=true

Hell YEEEEEAAAAAAHH!!!!

... thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.