Not for small rodent lovers!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
I saw the saddest thing just when i was in the car ....

The car in front of me stopped like without warning and i nearly went it to the back of her car...and i was like blah blah blah WTF .....but then i saw this squrriel woddle in front of the car it look like it couldnt walk and i think it gave birth coz another tiny one appeared ... they made it to the other side of the road when a big ass lorry ...well you know the rest... i felt like crying for the little mites sad

Vinny Valentine
Did they pop like popcorn?

Council#13
evillaugh

My sister accidentally scared a squirrel so it ran across the street and was hit by a car. The broken corpse landed at her feet, disfigured and missing a bunch of teeth. no expression

ladygrim
no they kinda went really big at one end and then i stalled me car and that took my attention away

Council#13
So a baby squirrel popped like popcorn? How could it even walk? The ads at the bottom of my screen are about Squirrel Control. I'll just send Lady'Luck' and a giant bus to deal with them

Jack of Blades
Sad sadangel

SelphieT
poor squirrels

Council#13
They're only cute when they're alive erm Frankly, they're quite ugly once squashed to a tiny pulp

Thank you, Captain Obvious no expression

What?

What?

SelphieT
Squirrels can be jerks though. Especially when they taunt you from trees.

Council#13
And throw their nuts at you? And not the kind of nuts that you or they eat. The other kind of nuts. They do that to you too?

SelphieT
they've thrown stuff at me, not sure if its nuts.......

Council#13
Oh. no expression So no nuts eh?....

SelphieT
well, still not sure........*shrugs*

Council#13
Oh no expression *throws nut at SelphieT* How 'bout now?

SelphieT
........so you're some kind of secret squirrel, eh!?

Council#13
What me? No! It was.... it was Vinny no expression

SelphieT
Vinny.......he is pretty squirrely......but I better not say that. He'll give me a mean post or something. I swear, whenever I mention him just ONCE, he sees it right afterwards, its weird. OH well.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by SelphieT
Vinny.......he is pretty squirrely......but I better not say that. He'll give me a mean post or something. I swear, whenever I mention him just ONCE, he sees it right afterwards, its weird. OH well.

Yeah, I do.

Council#13
Yeah, he has that weird ass gift. ermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah, he has that weird ass gift. ermm
It's Talent.

Council#13
And a gift ermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It's Talent.

PeterGriffin
Should have eaten the squirrel, you never know, in some cultures, squirrel might be considered a delicacy, so you wouldnt want to waste such fine cuisine when there are people who starve every night ermm

SelphieT
Yeah, I do.

GODDAMMIT!

Jack of Blades
Well meybe But to eat a squirrel whic was killed by a car souds disgusting anyway Yuk

SelphieT
what about black squirrels? Are they like ninja squirrels?

ladygrim
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Should have eaten the squirrel, you never know, in some cultures, squirrel might be considered a delicacy, so you wouldnt want to waste such fine cuisine when there are people who starve every night ermm

Yeah but these were pretty much 'ones with the road' flatter than flat...you would have a hard time get them back up of it

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by ladygrim

The car in front of me stopped like without warning and i nearly went it to the back of her car...and i was like blah blah blah WTF .....but then i saw this squrriel woddle in front of the car it look like it couldnt walk and i think it gave birth coz another tiny one appeared ... they made it to the other side of the road when a big ass lorry ...well you know the rest... i felt like crying for the little mites sad
Awww, poor things.

TheKingofKINGS!

The car in front of me stopped like without warning and i nearly went it to the back of her car...and i was like blah blah blah WTF .....but then i saw this squrriel woddle in front of the car it look like it couldnt walk and i think it gave birth coz another tiny one appeared ... they made it to the other side of the road when a big ass lorry ...well you know the rest... i felt like crying for the little mites sad Oh yeah, that was me. I'm a roadkill expert.

PeterGriffin
Yeah but these were pretty much 'ones with the road' flatter than flat...you would have a hard time get them back up of it

Just grab a straw and well..you know...suck them up ermm

Council#13
laughing

PeterGriffin
laughing

Reported for laughing.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Reported for laughing.

Reported for Reporting.

Kongu_Dude
evillaugh

My sister accidentally scared a squirrel so it ran across the street and was hit by a car. The broken corpse landed at her feet, disfigured and missing a bunch of teeth. no expression

crylaugh

Kongu_Dude
Reported for Reporting.

not reported for reporting a reporting.no expression

PeterGriffin
Reported for Reporting.

OH NOES YOU GOTTED ME THERE!!11fear

Leo.M

That's sad sad

I would have taken the baby b/c the mom was gonna die. ninja

Kongu_Dude
I am Reporting PeterGriffinng a reporting that was reported after my reporting that I reported yesterday after the report I did reporting ...ninja

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
crylaugh

mad thats so not funny, thats sooo sad, the poor little babies weep

ladygrim
It was sad ... sad

Weeping Fairy
It was sad ... sad

it'll be ok cutehug

FoxMeister
Originally posted by SelphieT
Squirrels can be jerks though. Especially when they taunt you from trees.
Yeah they shout all kinds of abuse when they are up there. One called me an ass once because i dropped a chip. Stupid tall trees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.