SWG pre NGE is coming back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yettoh
2 years ago i bought SWG and now nge has happened and i looked on quite a few websites which where saying that they mint be bringing pre nge or pre cu back anyone think this is true?

exanda kane
No, it's not true.

There is an Emulator in the works though, but I don't think there's ever going to be in point in wasting time with that.

Jen'ari
Man this game was awesome. I was so into it for a while, but then my character somehow got deleted. Level 70 jedi.

exanda kane
Never tried for Jedi. Just let the Jedi grind (pre cu and cu) slip right by me.

This came from a bad experience of Jedi who acted like immature kids, the fact that Jedi just don't hit it off with the ladies and that the easy but tedious grind for Jedi was thought to be a huge accomplishment.

Nothing really beats the vibe the game had in the first days, with the entertainers, then the Jedi came. I still play evidently though smile

yettoh
well i found the info on alakazam.com but u have a ponit why waste what theyve dun but i think they shud pre nge rocks

Jen'ari
Originally posted by exanda kane
Never tried for Jedi. Just let the Jedi grind (pre cu and cu) slip right by me.

This came from a bad experience of Jedi who acted like immature kids, the fact that Jedi just don't hit it off with the ladies and that the easy but tedious grind for Jedi was thought to be a huge accomplishment.

Nothing really beats the vibe the game had in the first days, with the entertainers, then the Jedi came. I still play evidently though smile

Have you read the book based on it?

exanda kane
Originally posted by Jen'ari
Have you read the book based on it?

I think I may have seen that one on sale, didn't look likea good read to me though, any good?

Jen'ari
Haven't read it yet, just wondering. It's called 'Ruins of Dantooine' or something.

exanda kane
Aye I remember the name, doubt it's very good considering its just a piece of promotional material for the games release back in '03

Jen'ari
Really? I got the book on my pc so I'll maybe read the first chapter and see what it's like.

yettoh
well if pre nge comes back they6 will be more things hapening u can expect all the new players to leave and all the elders to come back

this is what restuss is like

at the mo blowup 2guns2gunsraygunstarwars

exanda kane
Good description.

yettoh
i just logged on looks like this

2guns

2guns

at the reb base

starwarsstarwarsstarwars

pilepilepile

yettoh
overall the rebs are winning 100 points

kamikz
They have said they would NEVER change back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.