Most powerful from Disney??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well, i know that disney may not completely match this forum, but it started as comics! a question, who is the 5 most powerful characters from disney?? it was something i have been thinking about after the mr. incredible vs thing-thread... no, i am not a little kid, just doing this for funwink

Sub_Mariner
And The Lord Says Spammeth This Thread.

But seriously i'm not sure.

B dot Rob
Sora and Rikku are #1 and 2 big grin

The-Judge
i am not counting the guys from kingdom heartswink

Broly92
Originally posted by The-Judge
i am not counting the guys from kingdom heartswink
Like they are strongest it is obviouly Genie or that one Magic leader guy from that Gargoyle's show (who controlled odin)

The-Judge
well, these are the ones i am thinking on...

1: Zeus (Immortal)
2: Syndrome (Zero-Point Energy)
3: Hercules (VERY strong)
4: Stich (Well, can do a lot of things, and is very strong and fast)
5: Mr. Incredible (Superstrong)

The-Judge
hey, broly, you are wight! i forgot genie:P

Sub_Mariner
Like popular versions of genie myth, Disney's Genie was originally a slave. Though he possessed what he called "phenomenal cosmic powers", he was bound to a magic oil lamp and could only use his powers when the owner of the lamp (his master) made a wish. Each master had three such wishes. The lamp came into the possession of the character Aladdin during the course of the first movie, and remained in servitude until the end of the movie, when Aladdin used his third and final wish to grant Genie his freedom.

The-Judge
genie would ask aladdin to make him wish that genie is his own master and then genie would wish for his opponents defeatbig grin

The-Judge
hey! god appears in some disney cartoonsbig grin then HE is the strongestbig grin

Broly92
Originally posted by Broly92
Like they are strongest it is obviouly Genie or that one Magic leader guy from that Gargoyle's show (who controlled odin)
Found the other character OBERON

Oberon is the lord of Avalon. He posesses god like powers and is the most powerful being in the whole series. Very arrogant and impudent, it was by his edict that Avalon was abandoned by the Third Race, to force them to live in the world of humanity. He is also responsible for the Gathering which is the return of the third race to Avalon. His is vulnerable to iron and vibrations caused by iron such as the ringing of a bell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.