whos side would u be on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithrock
i would be on the sith!

Alliance
Republic...without question.

aj_vader
I would be a lord of the sith! and have Anakin as my master

Rampant ox
I would be a sith trying to create my own Republic... wink

Jedi Priestess
Already done this question before, and it's still all about the dark side for me. evil face

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Alliance
Republic...without question.

Alliance
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Already done this question before, and it's still all about the dark side for me. evil face

Well, darksiders can be pro-Republic...and anti-Sith.

Akira99
Republic. When Mace tries to strike down Palps I'd grab Ani from behind and put him in a force-head lock and then after Palps is dead hold him still so SLJ can drop kick him

Alliance
Either that or I'd scratch him with my saber...because apparently if that happens, you fall down and can't get up.

Mithrandir
Hmm. Wasn't the republic in fact governed by the sith? Let me put it this way; there are two sith. one of them rules over the republic. If you side with the sith you're basically 50% siding with the republic.

Tangible God
Republic=Sith

Seperatists=Sith

I choose Jedi.

Alliance
Originally posted by Mithrandir
Hmm. Wasn't the republic in fact governed by the sith? Let me put it this way; there are two sith. one of them rules over the republic. If you side with the sith you're basically 50% siding with the republic.

The republic existed before the sith as well..they are not synoymous. The republic was also an idea that was at least partially maintined, there were still traces of it long into the empire.

Alliance
Originally posted by Tangible God
Republic=Sith

Seperatists=Sith

I choose Jedi.

I don't know if I can agree with that....

*CLICK CLICK...cocks decee*

Council#13
I choose Republic, because, as Tangible God has already stated, the Sith controlled both sides, but they chose the Republic to be victorious

Tangible God
IF this thread is talking about the Republic at the time of the PT, (which he better be in this forum) than I'd choose Jedi and make like crazy to the fringes of Republic space.

Alliance
laughing I like how poeple keep inserting a third option.

(though I don't necessariyl disagree that it is a third option).

Amber Amidala
Sith all the way!! Vader is my hero!!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Amber Amidala
Sith all the way!! Vader is my hero!! The guy who cuts down children is your hero? Or the guy with the never-ending asthma attack?

Amber Amidala
The guy that fights for love. Yes, he messed up, but love blinds you. He does realize and admits that what he did was wrong but if you think about it in the end he needed to turn evil in order for Luke to turn out good. I mean all the characters' lives would be changed if things would of went for the better. (This is just my opinion not trying to start a war!Thanks! Remember I negotiate not fight.)

Tangible God
I'll cross-negotiate...

If Anakin hadn't gone bad, he could have raised his children as good Jedi. If he hadn't turned bad, he could have rid the galaxy of the Sith. If he hadn't turned bad, he wouldn't have brought about the Empire and a 23 year long reign of terror over the galaxy. If Anakin hadn't been blinded by his obsession with his wife, he could have saved the Republic, the galaxy, his wife, and himself. Instead it took him 23 long years. What an idol.

But I'm rambling...

Alliance
Negotiation! We've lost all communication!

Council#13
Thou talk'st of nothing erm

Alliance
Thoust?

pr1983
Originally posted by Amber Amidala
The guy that fights for love.

by mass murdering minors... stick out tongue

Jedi for me...

Alliance
I love how fourteen billion people choose Jedi...though its not an option.

Tangible God
Well if you pick one option from that poll, you're effectively choosing the other.

Darth Kreiger
I choose Dark Jedi that rules a Planet on the end of the Galaxy and rescues a bunch of Jedi who then breed and give me an army of Force Powered Soldiers! starwars droolio

We need more options!

Alliance
Jedi, studying both dark and light, serving the Republic and working with GAR/Jedi during the CW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.