oh.my.God!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html

I can't believe it.

I really can't believe it...

confused
no expression
sad

Leo.M
We know.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t420070.html

Syren
Have you seriously not seen the other threads? stick out tongue

PeterGriffin
like.oh.my.god. |this|thread|has|been|done|

JacopeX
Peter I know that

Damn, I knew he would die one day. sad sad sad

Punkyhermy
no...i really didn't...

sad

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20349888-2,00.html

I can't believe it.

I really can't believe it...

confused
no expression
sad

i know, soooo sad, it'l be ok tho hug

Syren
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
no...i really didn't...

sad

Ah bless, well I suppose you can never have too many sympathetic tributes, right? big grin

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
i know, soooo sad, it'l be ok tho hug

Yeah, he'll be back tomorrow with more crazy antics...

Oh wait no he wont..

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Yeah, he'll be back tomorrow with more crazy antics...

Oh wait no he wont.. Hhahah. You just owned a dead guy!!

Kongu_Dude
What is a stingray? confused

Barker
"And in other news, Kongu_Dude was killed in a bloody Car Accident. The boy obviously didn't know that Green meant Go. He won't be missed. Officials now doubt that the boy had any knowledge at all, after unearthing a post on an online forum that read: "What is a stingray?"

His parents say he was retarded from birth."

Kongu_Dude
"And in other news, Barker is dead. He was so dumb against members and so ugly that everyone liked him....killed, his parents didnt care so much.. Here is the interview:

Barkers dad "inkognagito" said: Wha! I dont care about that kid..

Barkers mom "likomasol" said: We gotta hurry to be new food to saturday!

for other news.......48 peoples dead in a car krash...and Vinny Valentine has won an oscar for his banned movie! Goodnight folks..

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
"And in other news, Barker is dead. He was so dumb against members and so ugly that everyone liked him....killed, his parents didnt care so much.. Here is the interview:

for other news.......48 peoples dead in a car krash...and Vinny Valentine has won an oscar for his banned movie! Goodnight folks..

Not funny Kongu. If you want to make fun of someone, do it with decent humor. Reported.

Barker
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude

laughing out loud

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Not funny Kongu. If you want to make fun of someone, do it with decent humor. Reported.

That is so unfair! furious You people make me sick! He said I was a retard in a way! and you report ME ! just because he is more well known on KMC and such things..And How the h*** can you get respect! Since some KMC thinks It is by bashing members for fun! and report them! AHGRHGHG! blowup

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Barker
"And in other news, Kongu_Dude was killed in a bloody Car Accident. The boy obviously didn't know that Green meant Go. He won't be missed. Officials now doubt that the boy had any knowledge at all, after unearthing a post on an online forum that read: "What is a stingray?"

His parents say he was retarded from birth."
laughing out loud That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
laughing out loud That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.