Gorgon v Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
prolly been done (what HASN'T been done??) but the new search function sucks arse. if you've commented on this before, or are sick of seeing it, my apologies. i like the idea of this battle though. gorgon seems beyond logan in much the same way BT seems beyond spidey.

who takes it?

guy222
hey leo

is this bt at his best

SamZED
iirc Spider-man was able to blitz Tarantula. It was BT's durability that won him that fight. Which shouldnt be an issue concidering Gorgon has a sword.

cdtm
Spidey never blitzed BT. He tried and got caught out of mid air and smashed against a wall repeatedly for his efforts.

Horrificus
I would like to see this fight.

guy222
BT

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
Spidey never blitzed BT. He tried and got caught out of mid air and smashed against a wall repeatedly for his efforts. He did land several attacks before BT could react. Yes, BT cought him after that but the blitz did happen.

carver9
Does anyone have the black tarantula fight.?

SamZED
Eh.. had it somewhere but would take a lot of time to find/post. Maybe Guy could help out. All you need to know - Pete was getting trashed pretty badly. Not his best performance, and he was in one of those "looking down on himself" kind of moods. Normally that's when he gets it together and starts kicking ass but the fight was interrupted.

But the fact he traded several attacks for one of BT attack makes me believe that Gorgon is going to gutt BT eventually.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
Eh.. had it somewhere but would take a lot of time to find/post. Maybe Guy could help out. All you need to know - Pete was getting trashed pretty badly. Not his best performance, and he was in one of those "looking down on himself" kind of moods. Normally that's when he gets it together and starts kicking ass but the fight was interrupted.

But the fact he traded several attacks for one of BT attack makes me believe that Gorgon is going to gutt BT eventually.

What's the issue #.? I seen the fight some years ago but I can't fully remember it.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
What's the issue #.? I seen the fight some years ago but I can't fully remember it. Ill check and PM you.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
What's the issue #.? I seen the fight some years ago but I can't fully remember it. Found it. They had 2 fights. Amazing Spider-man #432 and 436. BT won both. Went pretty much like I remembered it, there was no question Pete was faster but not durable enough. While BT has a HF and tough to ko. Still, Gorgon with a sword should be able to end him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.