Nickeloedon is officially dead :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
sad

Well back when I was a child, I lovewd Nickelodeon, many great shows. I know that we have moved on and so did they but nickelodeon has ****ed up alot in my opinion. Here a couple of examples of good shows during the golden era of nick

Angry Beavers
Doug
Rugrats
Invader ZIM
All That ((old one, new one is complete gardbage))
Rocko's Modern Life
Are You Afraid of The Dark?
Salute your shorts
Ren And Stimpy
Hey Dude
My brother and Me
You cant do that on television
Kenan and Kel
Weinerville
Pete and Pete
KABLAM!
Allen Strange

ALL GONE SADLY....sadhttp://nickelodeonisforever.ytmnd.com/

Well the slime fountain is gone

http://ripnickelodeon.ytmnd.com/

The CAPSULE......was cemented....sad

http://nickcapsulegone.ytmnd.com/

And so far theres nothing left. Right now cartoon network > Nickelodeon. I heard that next year, The nickelodeon channel will be replaced with another as that means cancellation. I heard the Nick studios will move to NY. I donno but it will all be missed.

The Crap Nickelodeon shows now

Zoey 101
Unfabulous
Drake and Josh

Stuff they show that IMO is good:

Spongebob Squarepants
Fairly odd Parents

I hardly watch cartoons anyways, all I know is that its all dead.

masterkit
i liked are u afraid of the dark

ESB -1138
I do miss a lot of Nick's old shows. But hey, with all the crap they show now I'm surprised they haven't been cancelled yet.

InnerRise
It's Very Sad.

is it comprehensible.....

TheKingofKINGS!
weep

Ultraman Baltan
Miss the shows I watched when I was growing up in the ninties.. "Danny Phantom" has officially becaome a pale version of its first magnificent season. "ROMEO!" and "Unfabulous" are two of the worst shows ever made. "Zoey 101" is right up there. Don't even get me started on "Jimmy Neutron" and "Fairly Oddparents". "Spongebob" is the only show on that channel worth watching, and even THAT'S going down in quality. I am so happy "All That" is officially done. I wish they put out DVDs of these old shows. I miss Dagget. sad

Barker
Spongebob is probably one of the only Cartoons worth watching these days.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
Spongebob is probably one of the only Cartoons worth watching these days. I agree but its starting to turn stale

AND PLEASE BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!!!

I dont care where, Cartoon network, Adult Swim, Nickeloedon ((i doubt it)). This show must come back.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by JacopeX
I agree but its starting to turn stale

AND PLEASE BRING BACK INVADER ZIM!!!

I dont care where, Cartoon network, Adult Swim, Nickeloedon ((i doubt it)). This show must come back.

I own the last volume of "Invader Zim". It's incredibly funny.

InnerRise
I do like Spongeboy and The Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron.

Lana
Spongebob is terrible...only thing on Nick now worth watching is Fairly Oddparents, IMO.

Barker
Originally posted by Lana
Spongebob is terrible...only thing on Nick now worth watching is Fairly Oddparents, IMO.
Fairly Oddparents is good, but by no means the only good thing left on the channel, IMO.

Lord Evolution
sad

Well back when I was a child, I lovewd Nickelodeon, many great shows. I know that we have moved on and so did they but nickelodeon has ****ed up alot in my opinion. Here a couple of examples of good shows during the golden era of nick

Angry Beavers
Doug
Rugrats
Invader ZIM
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute your shorts
Ren And Stimpy
Hey Dude
My brother and Me
Kenan and Kel
Weinerville
Pete and Pete
KABLAM!
Allen Strange

And so far theres nothing left. Right now cartoon network > Nickelodeon. I heard that next year, The nickelodeon channel will be replaced with another as that means cancellation. I heard the Nick studios will move to NY. I donno but it will all be missed.

Zoey 101
Unfabulous
Drake and Josh

Spongebob Squarepants
Fairly odd Parents

LOL i so missed all those shows, i remember growin up me and my brothers and sisters use to always watch are you afraid of the dark...R.L. Stine or somethin like that. damn

papabeard
Rocko was ace.

Council#13
I think Danny Phantom is a good show also

cry I was looking at JacopeX's golden age list, and when I saw Rugrats, the theme song played in my mind and I felt like a child again

JacopeX
I also forgot

Guts
Global Guts
Figure It out
What would you do?
Double Dare
Nick Arcade
Make the Grade
Get the picture
Legends of the hidden temples
Finders Keepers
Duckula

And many more

coolmovies
Hey Arnold i loved that they dont put it on anymore

football head

InnerRise
Originally posted by coolmovies
Hey Arnold i loved that they dont put it on anymore

football head You should use punctuation in your posts b/c it's so frustrating to guess and piece together what someone is saying.

I'm going to take a stab at it and respond by saying: They do show reruns of Hey Arnold. I watched one the other week.

JacopeX
Yea

On nicktoons smile

TheKingofKINGS!
I just realized, they have shows (on advanced dish/cable packages) where they have channels which show re-runs of all those old shows. I've spent a few good weekends watching that stuff, remembering back when I was 6.

Good times...

InnerRise
I have Direct TV and they have a network on there that shows all of those old shows as well, but my mom hasn't bought that channel bawling

She also hasn't bought the BOOM Channel.

I mean what is she trying to do? Deprive me of all my Childhood feats?

Lord Evolution
LOL i watch that channel all the time. Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Figure it Out, Nick GAS is what the network is called. They also have another one i forget what its called. Brings back so many memories!! all those old shows come on there.

Can anyone tell me what the show was called with Mr. Fix it????

JacopeX
I rather watch Nick JR than zoey 101 and unfabulous

RoguePw25
sad

Angry Beavers
Doug
Rugrats
Invader ZIM
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute your shorts
Ren And Stimpy
Hey Dude
My brother and Me
Kenan and Kel
Weinerville
Pete and Pete
KABLAM!
Allen Strange

ITA! The shows above were great. Does anyone remember the Tomorrow People or Space Cases, or Alex Mack? Aww, just thinking about it gives me happy memories. Those were the days when Nick was great, now it's a bunch of crap with kids who can't act. I wish there was some station where all of these shows could come on . . . .

Coleman Trebor
I agree, and I could even tolerate Wild thornberries, and O-Zone, at least they still had ALL the good shows.

JacopeX
It started going downhill when it came to 2004 premiering some shows for suburban kids and it dies the very next year.

BackFire
I love all those old shows, I still watch Rocko sometimes on the nicktoons channel, it's on at like 3 am. It's too bad they couldn't keep good programing going.

Emma718
Yeah i do to miss alot of old nick shows. But still they do have some alright ones. I used to watch Nick all the time but now i tend to watch more the Disney channel.

Angry Beavers
Doug
Rugrats
Invader ZIM
All That
Rocko's Modern Life
Are You Afraid of The Dark? (It scared me sometimes when i was younger but it was still good)
Kenan and Kel (I loved that show, it cracked me up)
Pete and Pete (loved this show it, it was weird in a way)
Alec Max
Hey Arnold (dude that show rocked)
Saved By The Bell

InnerRise
I don't remember "Saved by the Bell" coming on Nickelodeon.

Lord Evolution
DOUG. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaa just like the guy before said, i get all happy and shivers when talkin about the old NICK. I use to live off that network, i kinda like rocket power but i dont see it coming on anymore, partly because i just surf by that network without stoppin. If they have a DVD for Doug im goin to buy it pronto(sp?). They are probaly a lot more that i left out, i just wish they had a network for all these shows, like the guy said before. Camp onawana or somethin, yeaaaaaaaaah. ill just skip blues clues and the host "Face". Burburdurrrrr. 0_0 *wishes for a time machine* i was sooo young, me and my 4 brothers/sisters use tooo love those old shows.

Ultraman Baltan
Angry Beavers: Funny as all hell. Dag was just awesomeness itself.

Doug: Meh. It was pretty cool, but "Hey Arnold!" outclassed it every time.

Rugrats: Man, I so remember when it was funny. It was just very addicting.

Invader ZIM: I own volume three of it. One of the greatest shows ever made.

All That: At its best, "All That" was one of the single greatest skit shows ever. It was just so witty and hilarious.

Rocko's Modern Life: I actually met the guy who played the dijery-doo(sp?) at the beginning, and he was one of the most kickass guys on earth. Anyways, the show was an absolute cartoon legend. Everything it did was funny, intentional or not.

Are You Afraid of The Dark?: When I was younger, the series scared the piss out of me. It was as brilliant as horror shows got. "The Crimson Clown"? "The Game Of No Return"? Awesome. Sadly, the movie did suck, so maybe it was stopped for the best.

Kenan and Kel: One of the best sitcoms ever. "I put the screw in the tuna!" laughing "The Waynes Brothers" had nothing on them.

Pete and Pete: Never saw it.

Alex Mac: It was really well done. The characters were neat, and the plot was well outlined

Hey Arnold: The show was just cool.

Saved By The Bell: I catch reruns on TBS. It's really funny.

Allen Strange: It was like a superior version of Alex Mac.

InnerRise
I actually liked Alex Max better than Allen Strange.

Kuchiki Byakuya
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
LOL i watch that channel all the time. Legends of the Hidden Temple, Guts, Figure it Out, Nick GAS is what the network is called. They also have another one i forget what its called. Brings back so many memories!! all those old shows come on there.

Can anyone tell me what the show was called with Mr. Fix it????
Ha. I just watched Legends of the Hidden Temple and Guts this mornin'

good shows. good shows

InnerRise
I didn't really like Legends of the Hidden Temple. Yeah watching them run through those different maze like rooms was entertaining as a kid but......Well I guess I did like it.

I did actually watch it a lot, so yeah, I did like it.

Lord Evolution
I remember always gettin so mad at the kids who didnt run fast. i have always wanted to go onto that show and it made so mad when the kids got on and ran slow as hell. Just walkin threw Ol Mecs(sp?) Temple, like they were goin to win by walkin and being stupid, and going up and down the same ladder 5 times. GAH

JacopeX
I also remember another show that almsot I say 95% of the people forgot

100 deeds for Eddie MCdowd

I think the show was so so

And here are a list of shows people think belong in the middle

CatDog
Fairly odd parents
Spongebob
Drake and Josh ((Trust me, alot of people watch it))
All grown up
Wild Thorneberry's
Chalkzone
Kappa Mikey (( IMO))
Pelswick
As told by ginger

oh and heres a disgrace to nickelodeon and its been there since the golden ages of nick

Nick News......

InnerRise
OH!!!

I forgot all about 100 Deeds for Eddie Mcdowd.

I don't think The Wild Thorneberrys is in the middle. I loved that show. I never realized it until now actually. Although I watched it all the time. I never realized how much I liked it. I think many people feel that way about shows when they think back on them. Especially if they watched them when younger and didn't really realize how much a show was apart of their everyday life until they got older, like now, at least for me I'm at an age where I'm realizing how much many shows meant to me and still mean to me.

I also don't think of Spongebob and The Fairly Oddparents as in the middle. Spectacular shows in my opinion.

Kelly_LS
sad

Angry Beavers
Doug
Rugrats
Invader ZIM
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute your shorts
Ren And Stimpy
Hey Dude
My brother and Me
Kenan and Kel
Weinerville
Pete and Pete
KABLAM!
Allen Strange

Zoey 101
Unfabulous
Drake and Josh

Spongebob Squarepants
Fairly odd Parents

Dude zomg I totally agree, everything has gone to shit on Nickelodeon. I used to watch stuff like Angry Beavers and Rocko and Rugrats (which isn't any good anymore by the way) and all of the other stuff that you listed but now it's all crap like Jimmy Neutron and I don't really know but it's all lame. I would give my left foot to watch another episode of 'Are You Afraid Of The Dark' though.

JacopeX
I Also remember the Brothers Garcia and taina

Brothers Garcia- Alright, I liked when it was started but in the end, it was teh suck

Taina- My sister loved that show alot, and during those times, I felt better, but no i didnt like that show that much.

InnerRise
My sister watched Taina as well. I still can hear that dang Theme song.

I can't remember how I felt about it then, but I'm sure I don't like it now.

Ultraman Baltan
"Brothers Garcia" sucked out loud. It was an early "Unfabulous".

BlackSunshine
I only watch Nickelodeon when my daughter's watching Dora, Blues Clues or Spongebob or something like that. The the rest of the time she watches Noggin or her movies.

Prince Nauj
ALl of it is crap!! I miss the good old days. Clarissa, Alex Mack, The Mystery files of shelb y woo, rocko, doug my gawd good shows gone

JacopeX
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
ALl of it is crap!! I miss the good old days. Clarissa, Alex Mack, The Mystery files of shelb y woo, rocko, doug my gawd good shows gone Oh and I forgot those shows

Clarissa Explains it all

Myster Files of Shelby Woo

crickey77
What about Special Delivery?? Did anyone watch that show?? My absolute favorite.

CrazyEyes
Nickelodeon used to be excellent; with shows such as
Kenen and Kel
Clarissa
Alex Mac
Angry Beavers
Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Ren and Stimpy
Invaders Zim
Rocko's Modern Life
Are You Afriad Of The Dark?
Saved By The Bell
The Amanda Show
As Told By Ginger

Gannon
Now im really sad. I want TV to go back in time.crybaby

Ultraman Baltan
Nick finally has a good new show. "Mr. Meaty". It's absolutely hilarious! "Watch the weiner........" I also saw an uncut episode, and it's pretty nasty. I think its raunchy yet clever sense of humor gives off a positive comedic response. So yes, I say that it is very good. Last time they had something this funny was "Invader Zim".

InnerRise
I like Mr. Meaty.

That didn't sound right. confused

The puppets are pretty grotesque though.

Can't attractive things be funny too? cry

JacopeX
Invader Zim wasnt that funny but it was the coolest show to ever air on nick, period!

Ultraman Baltan
Invader Zim wasnt that funny but it was the coolest show to ever air on nick, period!

Are you kidding? It was hilarious! Not to mention that the characters were great, the script was strong, the animation was well done, and the action was flawless. I loved how they made it so you WANTED Zim to conquer earth. You just loved him so much that you wanted to see him succeed.

Fact: They actually planned a theatrical movie right after the end of the show, but considering it was cancelled instead of going full rotation, the whole idea was canned.

Solo
I don't watch it anymore, but when I did, I used to love Pete and Pete.

Invader Zim is good.

JacopeX
I would like see a documentary of Nickelodeon's prime and fall so I will know the truth of why those good shows had to end.

pinkfloydkor
I really miss that one show

and its been killing me that i cant think of the name...

its the one

Temple of Doom?

i dunno

there were like different teams...

the white snakes...the blue barracudas

and they went thru the mazes and stuff

and the guards and stuff would catch them...

what was that called??

MrCurt061430
Are You Afraid of the Dark was my favorite series on Nick, I remember the last episode they showed, the story was true that time and they were the ones living it and it was a Nickelodeon Original Movie. Oh, how I miss that series! sad I stopped watching Nick when I realized they weren't even going to show reruns of that show anymore.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
ALl of it is crap!! I miss the good old days. Clarissa, Alex Mack, The Mystery files of shelb y woo, rocko, doug my gawd good shows gone

Alex Mack was another one of my favorite shows! I saw every episode, the series' final episode was the best! Why do they refuse to show reruns of their best shows!?

JacopeX
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Alex Mack was another one of my favorite shows! I saw every episode, the series' final episode was the best! Why do they refuse to show reruns of their best shows!? The reason why those idiots wont show reruns is because there too greedy to pay the creators of the show today for reruns and call those shows has been shows and only pay good money to the dumbass creators of Zoey 101, unfabulous, and so on. Also, Theres a new show coming to Nick that is twice the suckage of romeo. I forgot the name, but it looks terrible. at the same time, I feel like Nick wont die very soon. The cartoons are still adored by others.

JacopeX
Just Jordan........What do you think of this show by its preview?

Blanka
Rocket power was cool too

Solo
Nickelodeon died twelve years ago.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Solo
Nickelodeon died twelve years ago. Ultimately false.

Solo
Ultimately false.
Prove me wrong.

dirkdirden
KABLAM! and Ren and Stempy are great the rest is crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.