Picture of elizabeths pirate clothes in potc 3 :fake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/mykeptsecret/kiera.jpg

i FOUND THIS ON A FAN WEBSITE I FORGOT THE NAME BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS INTRESTING SO I POSTED IT. smile

ivebeendepped43
it is very possible that these r actually from the movie bcuz u see Jack in a samurai costume and with Sao Feng and all, i mean, he aisian and thats an Aisian outfit.

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
it is very possible that these r actually from the movie bcuz u see Jack in a samurai costume and with Sao Feng and all, i mean, he aisian and thats an Aisian outfit. TRUE i have that one as well

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/mykeptsecret/pirates3-1.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/mykeptsecret/pirates3set4.jpg

ivebeendepped43
that is WAY SSEXXI!!!!!! it must have been hard 4 Johnny to waer all that crap. then again hes had experience..i mean look at him in Edward Scissorhands!

sailorleo
she looks burnt..and what's all that infrint of her.....when was this taken...silly me...no one knows....

PIRATES=SEX
Well you gotta remember they are in the caribbean

ivebeendepped43
yeah

sailorleo
but it's also calles sunscreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didn't get burnt the other times.....

ivebeendepped43
i think its all makeup

katelovespirate
this means they are trying to make Lizzy look FULLY pirate... no more white skin, no more pretty dresses, hair a mess, skin completely fried...

thats a pirate lass if i ever saw one.

that makes me so happy! smile

ivebeendepped43
ditto!

evilm0nki3
http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc2/potc3019.jpg

ivebeendepped43
u didnt say anything......

Hambah
verryyy possible all 4 pictures are real. i think they are. they're somewhat asian, and ive heard theres an asian pirate in the 3rd film.

evilm0nki3
i know.. i didnt have anything to say haha doesnt the picture explain itself?

ivebeendepped43
yeah!

T.Maria
ooh i like this!

And jack looks devine in that asian outfit....
ive not heard too much about what happens in POTC3, but im happy they're not un-doing what they've done with elizabeth too much...im glad the dresses have gone, i prefer her much more all piratey...its almost like shes letting her hair down smile

willofthewisp
She looks great. And so does Jack. How can they not be turned on by each other?
I think she looks better with some color on her face. She's so pale in the first one and she looks a little sick in some of the scenes, imo. Plus, her tan makes her look more like Jack, so now they're both in Asian garb? I think that hints at soulmates in the making.

ivebeendepped43
thats a cool pic. where did u find it?the one /w liz and that old guy

evilm0nki3
ohjohnny.net smile

sailorleo
she keeps getting blonnder and blonder....

ivebeendepped43
omg, i no!!

evilm0nki3
and tanner..

ivebeendepped43
way too tan!

katelovespirate
she is looking more and more like a pirate... more like jack. disheveled, no more white skin or perfect hair... just a pirate lass with little regard to personal hygeine... big grin personally, i say keep going with that Liz.

willofthewisp
I think she looks fantastic and Jack prefers the rough and tough look, I think. Plus it's not like she won't clean up well once she's put in a dress and showered and stuff.

vegaofthelyre
she's getting blonder because she's in the sun all the time, and it's bleaching her hair out. SHES A PIRATE!

katelovespirate
YAYAYAYAY!!! smile so true. im so glad. it makes me happy. lol.

Pirates life fo
Yes it's true. That great asian style outfit is actually one of her costumes in the film. She really does look stunning in it!!

willofthewisp
How can our man say no to her?

CaptinJackLover
exactly! HE WONT! big grin

-savvychick-
we can only hope!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
we have to e posotive! big grin

ivebeendepped43
if i was a guy, id be like "censored no!!!!"chairfish

Bwa Ha Ha
nice

ivebeendepped43
very

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.