Current events and Piracy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
I know this thread is a stretch, but i just wanted to mourn the loss of Steve Irwin...

he was a pirate, in his own way.

Sniff. The world is slightly less funny now.

ivebeendepped43
hehehe i just posted that! im sorrowful! STUPID FREAKIN STINGRAY! i cant believe he got killed by a simple stingray. were all sorry Steve!!!!! we love you!!!

sailorleo
yeah i know.....*sniff*....."Are you not entertained?!?" - gladiator (i think that's right)

ivebeendepped43
*tear tear* i was still on the internet when they posted that! it was at !2:15 where i was! i almost started crying when i read the article! i really did!

ivebeendepped43
at first i didnt believe it, but the i saw that it was EVERYWHERE!! and im like NNNOOO!!!!!

katelovespirate
its so wierd--- he was like, immortal. he kept almost dying and i just got used to the fact that he always survived. i cant believe it. its shocking. its like your favorite character randomly dying in the first 20 minutes of the film. its not right.

sailorleo
or it's like watching your favorite character die bye getting shot bizillions of times by arrows.....(LOTR and Troy *which is why i hated blom for a while then elizabeth town came out and now he's forgiven*)

katelovespirate
i didnt like elizabethtown at all.

i loved troy. but i hated orly in it.

anyways, its really sad. it makes me feel old or something

sailorleo
what does...and yes i feel old too!

Hambah
I never liked him, but now that he's gone..I'm kinda sad..

Jacky Sparrow
I don't know who he was??? I've read that...yes, and I don't know what to say...

sailorleo
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
I don't know who he was??? I've read that...yes, and I don't know what to say... then why do you feel compelled to say anything then aye?

Jacky Sparrow
because I feel sorry for the people who lose a person who they liked, or loved...i just lost my grandpa, he was like a father for me...so it's just emotion

sailorleo
hmmm...makes sense then......ok continue....lol....

evilm0nki3
Ah! It's soooo sad! I feel sorry for his wife..and his two kids!

ivebeendepped43
i no! it must be devastating! but im sure his wife expected it tho. i cant believe u dont really know who Croc. Huinter was! he was the COOLEST!!!next to Johnny of course!

evilm0nki3
aww i went to imdb.com and wikipedia.org and they both had a picture of steve irwin and stuff about him on their home page. Thats nicesmile

vegaofthelyre
OMg i just read that this morning too! I loved that guy!!

I don't understand how such a knowledgeable man could have somehow died by the STINGRAY? maybe he didn't see it there and stepped on it??

ivebeendepped43
I ALREADY MISS HIM!
"Aye. And already the world seems a bit
less bright. He fooled us all right
to the end. But I guess that honest
streak finally won out. ToSteve Irwin!Or Crocodile Hunter!"-Gibbs(with a few alterations!)

evilm0nki3
he was swimming above it and didnt know it was there. the stingray was startled and you know the rest...

jessigem
steve irwin's dead......from a stingray?!

THAT'S SO SAD!!cry

i never thought he'd die from a stingray......maybe like a poisonous snake or something, but not a stingray......sad

ivebeendepped43
yeah, thats what i was thinking

willofthewisp
yeah, just a routine walk in the park for him and then it was all over.
Is it true it took 2 minutes for him to die? It just sounds like such a painful way to go.
I didn't think it would sadden me as much as it did, but here was a guy with so much vitality and spunk who truly seemed to be fascinated with every part of life, and now he's gone. At least he made his movie before he died. It just is sad when someone who seems so happy dies.

ivebeendepped43
*tear tear* STOP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT! *bursts into tears* he was a good man

evilm0nki3
omg i know. my mom always goes on and on about people whe they die and im like SHUT UP! like after we went to the funeral for this teen that died i was on the verge of crying(i had already cried my eyes out at the calling hours) and she goes on and on about him and his family..

she was talking about steve irwin at lunch today and almost made me cry. i cry when people i dont ven know died. i went to this funeral for a person i didnt know and i almost cried. im a big babysad hehe

ivebeendepped43
me too! dont feel bad!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.