Sora and Riku Vs Deep Ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
Who wins
Sora and Rkiu vs all of Deep Ground from final fantasy diege of cebreus.

Tallis
Do you mean the Deep Ground Soldiers. As in the army in DoC or do you mean Zvet the leaders of Deep Ground.

If so then zvet team takes it. Vice and Nero would be a good match for them plus Azul, Rosso, and Shelke the team has them beat.

I mean I still haven't seen Sora or Riku do anything on par with was Chaos Vincent can do.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Tallis
Do you mean the Deep Ground Soldiers. As in the army in DoC or do you mean Zvet the leaders of Deep Ground.

If so then zvet team takes it. Vice and Nero would be a good match for them plus Azul, Rosso, and Shelke the team has them beat.

I mean I still haven't seen Sora or Riku do anything on par with was Chaos Vincent can do.

how about Azul, Rosso, and shelke.

with 15 soldiers

Tallis
Is sora allowed to transform into his final form? If so then they win otherwise no

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Tallis
Is sora allowed to transform into his final form? If so then they win otherwise no
He can turn into his master form but not final

KronikSausage
I've only played kingdom hearts 1 so yeah I don't know about sora's "final form" or "master form" or whatever but I think sora's an over rated brat he has no right defeating final fantasy characters with a stupid ass key. I think any final fantasy character could take out sora if they had there magic, summons and limit breakers especially. Deepground would pwn sora, riku's pretty good but I still don't think he could beat the svet's maybe a few soldiers though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.