Odin Vs. Dr. Strange w prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange who has managed to merge with Eternity, and Hold off Thanos with the IG, Against Odin, leader of a Pantheon. Who wins?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange who has managed to merge with Eternity, and Hold off Thanos with the IG, Against Odin, leader of a Pantheon. Who wins?

Strange never fought Thanos with the IG. Is there an issue that I missed where this happened? Odin has tapped into Infinity's power.

His highest showings can beat average Odin. Odin's highest, galaxies destroying, death god killing, self would take the majority over highest showing Strange.

thedude1948
Strange has beaten the In-betweener an abstract. He takes Odin.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by thedude1948

By invoking IB's master's power to beat him. How would that work on Odin? He even needed to trick Mephisto and Santannish to fight each other to win against them. Against Surtur and Ymir, took time to invoke a spell and teleported them in front of one another as they both struck each other. He would he do this against Odin whose bent on beating him down?

celestialdemon
Odin wins every time unless Strange summons someone like Agamotto to fight for him. Using just his own powers, though, Strange loses.

Soujaboy

ABC logic no

King KAM
Strange makes Odin his *****.....you dont want to fight Strange with prep ...he is the MASTER OF THE MYSTIC ARTS!, THE SORCERER SUPREME!!!!!(says this in an alfred hitchcockish voice)

MJOILNIR
Strange has wild feats and has beaten many above Odin. Think about this though. Strange couldent cut off the Odin force without help from the council of godheads.

long pig
One sided prep turns Strange into a monster. He can gather entire dimensions of monsters and/or mind control heroes to help him fight.

It's not fair against anyone to give him one sided prep.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by long pig
One sided prep turns Strange into a monster. He can gather entire dimensions of monsters and/or mind control heroes to help him fight.

It's not fair against anyone to give him one sided prep.

Meh, Odin is omnipotent so the prep won't do much good. Odin is just too powerful for Strange, prep or not.erm

long pig
He's not omnipotent.

Otherwise he wouldn't be...ya know, dead. And by a naked guy on fire to boot.

He's powerful, but not even close to omnipotent.

Korvac was closer to omnipotent and he got thrown in a null-bubble for eternity by Strange's magic.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Soujaboy
ABC logic no

What the hell are you talking about. I said he beat someone more powerful than Odin, so he could probably beat Odin.

DigiMark007
Figures lp would come out of retirement for this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Anyway, I can't really see Strange at Skyfather if Odin's going all-out, but that's me. His feats tell a different story if he has loads of prep, so I might be wrong.

Ethereal
Strange..

But he'd have to use something besides sheer force.

Strange can call all of the Gods of the Octessence i.e Cytorrak, Raggador, Watoomb, Faltine, etc..

so yeah, strange w/ prep wins.

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Figures lp would come out of retirement for this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Anyway, I can't really see Strange at Skyfather if Odin's going all-out, but that's me. His feats tell a different story if he has loads of prep, so I might be wrong.
evil face

sad Mr.Erwin went to the croc den in the sky. I can't even enjoy this cuz of that.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you need to get ur facts straight.

long pig
Originally posted by Priest
you need to get ur facts straight.
I'll straighten them out for you if you'd like.

What part of what he said did you take issue with?

Priest
I'll straighten them out for you if you'd like.

What part of what he said did you take issue with?
he stailmated warlock.. not thanos

long pig
Originally posted by Priest
he stailmated warlock.. not thanos
Ah, I see.

He did happen to nullify another I.G attack and saved Thanos and himself. That's probably where he got that from.

Soujaboy
What the hell are you talking about. I said he beat someone more powerful than Odin, so he could probably beat Odin.

Thats abc logic

A defeated B, so he must be able to defeat C. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
He's not omnipotent.

Otherwise he wouldn't be...ya know, dead. And by a naked guy on fire to boot.

He's powerful, but not even close to omnipotent.

Korvac was closer to omnipotent and he got thrown in a null-bubble for eternity by Strange's magic.

Actually with the use of the Odinforce he can not only be nearly omnipotent, but also omniscient.erm

thedude1948
Thats abc logic

A defeated B, so he must be able to defeat C. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr Strange's feats > Odin's feats. Also when the logic actually works like in this case there is nothing wrong with it.

long pig
Actually with the use of the Odinforce he can not only be nearly omnipotent, but also omniscient.erm
No, he can become neither.

If so, he should always know and have control over everything in the multiverse making him equal to LT.

He's just highly enlightened with the OF. Strange with his Orb is closer to all seeing than Odin, in fact, Strange CAN see everyone and everything at all times at the same time across all dimensions with the orb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

galan7777777
it would be a good battle, strange with prep might be able to beat the odinforce....... but more then not odin wins

MJOILNIR
Strange couldent beat the Odin force without the council of godheads and he had prep. Thats right off panel, why is it being ignored.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by King KAM
Strange makes Odin his *****.....you dont want to fight Strange with prep ...he is the MASTER OF THE MYSTIC ARTS!, THE SORCERER SUPREME!!!!!(says this in an alfred hitchcockish voice)

MASTER OF PLOT DEVICES AND PLOT-INDUCED STUPIDITY maybe... but yea I give Strange majority with prep since he doesn't need logic to win - just magic will do.

WhiteWitchKing

He's just highly enlightened with the OF. Strange with his Orb is closer to all seeing than Odin, in fact, Strange CAN see everyone and everything at all times at the same time across all dimensions with the orb.

Can I have the issues where Strange does this with the orb of Agamotto?

Odin has his own orb, but I haven't really seen much of it's use. Warlock also has the orb of Eternity interestingly enough.

complexbrother
People who thing Strange even has a chance against Oden needs to smack their head against somthing hard

http://www.clarity.net/~adam/images/misc/humor/animated_gifs/bunny1dx.gif

Soujaboy
No, he can become neither.

If so, he should always know and have control over everything in the multiverse making him equal to LT.

I guess you didn't see the part on Ragnarok where Thor regained the Odin force and claimed that he now knew the outcome of basically everything.

You don't have to be equal to LT to be omniscient, seeing as how Genis was once nearly omniscient.

long pig
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Can I have the issues where Strange does this with the orb of Agamotto?

Odin has his own orb, but I haven't really seen much of it's use. Warlock also has the orb of Eternity interestingly enough.
He's done it countless times. In one issue he looked at every single dimension in the multi-verse at once and when he saw one of those dimensions as a threat, he went there and beat the threat.

Odin's orb is Mimir. A pre-cognitive head who refuses to give Odin any info of value because mimir hates Odin.

I guess you didn't see the part on Ragnarok where Thor regained the Odin force and claimed that he now knew the outcome of basically everything.

You don't have to be equal to LT to be omniscient, seeing as how Genis was once nearly omniscient.
Oh, I read it and no where did the comic show Thor with feats of Omniscience. Oh, and the Runes were more likely to give Thor Omniscience than the Odin-force. Odin admitted he was neither omnipotent or omniscient before.

If Odin was omniscient, he would have known about "The ones who sit above in the shadows" and when Ragnorak would occur. He knew neither.

Odin's biggest feat is shaking a universe, correct?

Strange's slightly highest feat is destroying a universe with a couple words.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/198/4480/640/strange%20tales%2051.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.