SUPERMAUN Comic Story! Number 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
This is the very first story line, but theres many parts to this.

ENJOY SUPERMAUN: #1

It was a hots summer day, We take a long look at a small, white building that looks like a normal adverage busy lab.

But as we switch into a room inside the building, two scientices with there lab coats on, and a woman with dark red hair stares right at the two from the back of the room. He blue eyes swift around them.

We then hear a slight laughter from one of the scientices.

Then we take on the face of one of them, a bright light would come from the table and hit the face of the laughing scientice. A few vains would show on his head.

The other scientice would look and stare in horror.

Scientice 1: What are you doing?!

Scientice number two would turn around to look at other old scientice. The shineing grin on his face whaps away.

Scientice 2: You're such a fool! Don't you understand what "I" Just discovered?

The large scientice would stare for a momment, sweat going down his cold face.

As the red hair lady starts to slowly walk towards the two scientice. Without a break of worrie on her. But as she gets closer we can see the second scientice turn around with a very bright ball in his hand.

We switch to the red haired girl glasses, we see them break in a split second. Then we see the ball getting brighter and brighter. Until we hear screams from all sides of the room.

Then we take a view from outside, as we see the bright building light up with the white light, until we see it explode. During the explodetion. We then watch as a ball of fire launchs up into the air, into the sky.

We take a look from space, then we see a object like a fire ball come towards us. After the object flys somewhat deep into space. It forms a blackhole, it launchs into it with ease. Slowly the blackhole moves towards earth.

Three years later.

A news flash comes unto the screen of a small home.

Reporter: Ever sense the unknown cosmic blast that chased a black hole in our very solar system. Scientices have keept a very close eye on the very small black hole, that destroyed servel of our planets is heading towards us. We might be coming to a horrible end to the humen race..

We watch as a hand turns the tv off the screen.

A man sitting on a couch watching the news stares at his wife that turned off the tv.

Man: That was important you know! We all can possibley die very soo..

Then his wife cuts him off from his talk.

Wife: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Thats nothing but talk. I don't beilve in what you see in the news these days. You need to get to work anyways.

We hear her then yell into one of the bedrooms on the first floor.

Wife: Derik! Get out of that room! You need to get to school!

Derik then yells at his mom. "I"M READY ALREADY!" Loud music would go all around the room. His mom then yells back. "DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME! OR ELSE I'M COMING IN THERE!"

After two minutes or so we see the boy walking out of his house.

Later on we can see him in the halls of his school. A girl would rush to his side.

Girl: Did you get that CD for me as you promissed?

Derik: Oh, no. I forgot, I'm sorry babie.

The girl would then punch him in the arm.

Derik: Hey! What was that for?

Girl: You always forget things! You should never forget important things!

Derik: Oh shut up and just kiss me.

After they would kiss. The two would go to there own class rooms.

Later on the day would become dark, and things on the ground would start to pull and crush onto each other.

Derik then would look up at the blackhole getting closer and closer.

Derik: I don't want to die...

People would lift off the ground screaming and would be launched into the air inside the blackhole. Mountains would tear apart and the ocean would start to lift towards the monster.

Derik trys to hold on to things to keep him from flying in the air.

Derik: Arg....No...

His skirt and pants start to rip. Then Derik finaly lets go and off into the blackhole he goes.

END OF ISSUE #1 It will get better, and better. Trust me.

On the NEXT Issue of Supermaun, the teenage boys awakes on the same planet, in a dark grey empty sity. Or so he thinks. What surprises await for him? On the next issue of Supermaun.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
By the way you are welcome to leave commets in here and chat. smile

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Also, You can see on if you want the other ones to come out or not.

The Phantom
Is it a story or a script?

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
A little of both really. I'm trying to get it in a comic/story format

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I wonder if I should waste my time putting up a new thead for the second issue.

Captain REX
Just post it here. wink

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Supermaun Issue 2
The world of Maun

A sudden brust of lighting from a cloud above strikes the ground.

We would look around, seeing gray buildings, fog, not a soul in sight.

The groud would start to shake voliently. Yet, one more bust comes down.

We then see the clouds above start to form a circle in the clouds. Lighting would come across it. Then a we see a black funnel spin in the circle.

Yet, one more bust of lighting. This time, from the middle of the circle.

Its him, the boy. His body lays on its side in the middle of the emepty cracked street. Our view then looks at the boys face. His hair damped like its been raining on him.

Then we would see rain start to fall from the skys.

His eyes would brust open, then he would start to lift himself up slowly.

His shirt and pants ripped, but still intact. His arms keeping him up.

His face points to the ground, wit his hair down from the rain. Coughing loud and hard. His head then lifts up from the ground.

Moving upwrods slowly, he looks upwrods. Scared, and confused.

Then we would watch his body turn slowly where he land. His body formed into the street, like the hardist object hit the ground and made a hole.

Shaking his head softly, he would put his two hands on hsis face. With tears rolling down them with the rain coming down on him.

The ground would shake some. His head slowly comes up from crying. Then he looks right down the street of a foggy, gray road.

A huge mob of people would come rushing from the street, and comes rushing towards him.

His head lifts up above the crowd. A huge movement was coming. He didn't want to find out what it was. But it was too late, a giant figure of a mountian came walking slowly down right at the crowd from the street. Its rocky body would push agnest 80 story buildings that would fall right under the rocky creature. It looked like a large moveing living, breathing mountian.

The boys eyes would widen and shaken, the movement of his body became quick and forceful. He ran like he never ran before down to where the crowd was heading too. Out of the city and into the opening. But it seemed like it was going on forever.

The blood rushed though his head, as the crowd and the mountian came closer and closer.

As the crowd would sweep pass him. The feet of the giant mountian creature would lift up its giant feet that was 4 storys tall, and 12 metters wide. His eyes widen with fear, he puts out his hands in front of him.

Then as the mountian would take a step on him. Everything would stop.

Just soft crumbing would be heard in the distence. The crowd would stop to look. Not hearing the mountian monster move at all.

A few would look as they where about to die. But infact.

The boys two arms would hold up the mountians weight!

The crowd would stare at the moment.

His eyes would open up slowly, as he watchs as he IS holding it up indeed. The mountian creature would then stare down. Never felt as such strength holding it up before.

Vains would show in the boys arms, they looked like they grown larger. Holding it up, the boy looks around at the crowd.

The Mountian Giant: ah?...

People would look up and stare at the creatures giant face.

His face would look down at the ground, his feet are in the ground. Past the street.

Then after a few moments of stareing. The boy would slowly start to take one step after the other. Each step he takes was like there was a new mountian giant! The ground would shake as moves. Then he would test a shove that would bring the mountian giant right on its back!

The ground would shake, and buildings would start to fall on the creature. As it yelled for help, It was dead as the smoked cleared.

The boys arms very large, his back seemed to rip the rest of his shirt off!

The boy would stare at his own hands, and the dead creature. His eye would move slowly. The crowd would stare.

Where is he? Where has he landed? How did he get his strengh? and most importantly. What was that monster? Find out on the next issue of Supermaun.

Next issue coming soon! Supermaun: Issue 3 the birth of a hero.

Copyright at Pepsi_Blue_Fan this was all created by me. So don't steal my work!

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Crap! I made a new tread and not a new post! >_< The 3rd issue will be here.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
The 3rd issue will be posted here. Thanks.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Crap! I made a new tread and not a new post! >_< The 3rd issue will be here. The best "comic" story taht i've evr decided I never want to go anywhere NEAR the next issue of... smile

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Good for you. smile

Captain REX
Do you want that last warning, Doc?

H. S. 6
It's got too many mistakes to read. I got to, maybe, the third line, and I don't know many many I counted.

Do some proofreading, and you'll get more people who are interested in reading it. Otherwise, nobody's going to. erm

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
I put up the 2nd issue....Then people rush to the first one. :P

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Supermaun: Issue #3
A hero is born.

The streets soon became quiet. If there was ever a blind man here they would think there was no buddy around. A few people would whisper among them selfs breaking the silence slightly. A man in front of the crowd would stare back at them. Deriks dark, and gray face would stare at the people. His muscles would lay flat against his body. A few babies can be heard crying along with the rain drops and thunder hitting the ground.

Deriks eyes would move to a curtain person in the group. The old mans bread was as long, and fuzzy, silky, and white. His eyes where blue, and his eye brows are brown. Holding a dragon cane watch would seem to stare right into Deriks eyes. A voice seemed to come out of the dragons mouth but it was just the man. "What is your "Red" name?" The man would say in a high piched odd voice.

Derik would shake his head then he would speak up. "What did you say?" Not completey understanding what he just said.

The man would say louder "What is your name?" This time it was a normal mans voice.

Derik: My name is Derik! I seem to lost my way!

The man would curse under his breath. "Indeed.." Then his head would lift up. "You're not welcome here!"

Derik seemed to be confused at why he was "Not welcomed here."

His foot would raise up and start walking towards them. But before he can take one more step a voice would over come him. "Stop where your body rests." Derik would raise his hands into the air confused and a little frightend.

The old man would raise his cane towards Derik. "Get out of my sight...." With a huge brust of blast of energy from his cane unto his chest. Derik flys into the sky, while the man chants something. "Soon...young one...you will understand...until we meet again." The blue arch can be seen in space. It would fade as it got closer to ground once more. Deriks back would hit against a sharp eaged mountian that would cumble under Deriks own unknown power.

While in the distence a happy young lady would pick berrys into her little bucket with her streaw hat on her head. Then her body would turn around and look at the noise she heard from behind her. her small cute eyes would widen as the unknown object made half of the mountian almost explode. Her hands would wave into the air screaming. "MY HOME!!!" Then she would run as fast as she can towards the mountians. It was about a few miles away where she was. It looked like a volcation had explode right where she lived. Deriks story still comes together in the world of Maun.

end of Issue #3! The next issue will be longer, and more enjoyable. What will Derik encounter next on the next issue of Supermaun?

Look for this title on this forum! Supermaun: Issue #4
A psychic in the mountians.
Keep reading until then! (posts are welcome)

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Also just to let you all know. You can PM me your villian ideas. (Put some thought into your villians. Maybe I will have a villian contest. There will be side storys, and pre-storys before, after and so on. Maybe furture plots for new heros and storys. smile

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Guys, PLEASE let me know if you want the 4th issue or not. If not I won't bother adding on to this. I understand if you guys don't like it.

PRAYERRUN
Ya know, when I started reading this, I thought it was superman lol. needs some work, but it could be pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.