Just A Little Update: Steve Irwin Died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
I was on a 24hour gym on treadmill doing cardio while watching TV up above. it says Steve Iriwn died.

The australian croc hunter died in the wilderness.

when I watched it on TV i stopped my cardio. went home search via internet the cause of death.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Noble Strong
I was on a 24hour gym on treadmill doing cardio while watching TV up above. it says Steve Iriwn died.

The australian croc hunter died in the wilderness.

when I watched it on TV i stopped my cardio. went home search via internet the cause of death. You're too late. There's an OTF and a GDF thread.

LanceWindu
No shit, we already have at least 4 threads about it before this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Do a little search next time please.

Lord Paradise
Still sad, though. A stingray got him, or something.

TheKingofKINGS!
There are 7 (count 'em) SEVEN threads on this topic. You fail.

Strangelove
That's the first I've heard of that....blink

Blanka
wonder what will happend to the show

Noble Strong
then KMC is way too fast. for me. and gimme a break i just got on since 2 weeks of no KMC.

if this thread is too late then close it/dont reply to it

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lumanix
You're too late. There's an OTF and a GDF thread.

Don't forget the Movie Star and Celebrity forum.

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Blanka
wonder what will happend to the show I think the show was canceled awhile ago, I dunno, I don't watch it anymore erm

BlackSunshine
then KMC is way too fast. for me. and gimme a break i just got on since 2 weeks of no KMC.

you gotta use the Search thingy deal before you make a new thread.

This has been done several times already. smile

LanceWindu

Way too fast? There have been multiple threads of this for well over 12 hours now, you're just too slow.

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Still sad, though. A stingray got him, or something. The stingray's barb tail punctured his heart, causing him to die instantly, but feel no pain.

Syren
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
There are 7 (count 'em) SEVEN threads on this topic. You fail.

You have to stop saying, "You fail" to everyone. Don't even bother responding with, "No I don't..." because you do. Truly, it's got old so quickly it's unbelievable, get some new material and this time make it good smile

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Syren
You have to stop saying, "You fail" to everyone. Don't even bother responding with, "No I don't..." because you do. Truly, it's got old so quickly it's unbelievable, get some new material and this time make it good smile A-men erm

TheKingofKINGS!
You have to stop saying, "You fail" to everyone. Don't even bother responding with, "No I don't..." because you do. Truly, it's got old so quickly it's unbelievable, get some new material and this time make it good smile but saying "you fail" is fun! Fine.....um how about...."You're not doing well" No that doesn't work....how about. "lack of success?"

Nope..how about just plain: no expression

nah...too much like Barker.

I can't find something new.

Syren
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
A-men erm

It's the gospel truth big grin

but saying "you fail" is fun! Fine.....um how about...."You're not doing well" No that doesn't work....how about. "lack of success?"

Nope..how about just plain: no expression

nah...too much like Barker.

I can't find something new.

Ok, how about we scratch the new material idea? Let's go with having no actual slogan or tagline of your own, just go with the flow and say the most suitable thing on each occasion. Improvisation is the key stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
How about just plain "erm"!

Yes, I've got it! Mwahaha

Lord Paradise
You have to stop saying, "You fail" to everyone. Don't even bother responding with, "No I don't..." because you do. Truly, it's got old so quickly it's unbelievable, get some new material and this time make it good smile I say it a lot too. sad usually I add in an "at life" for good measure.

lord xyz
ermm

Bump.

Noble Strong
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Way too fast? There have been multiple threads of this for well over 12 hours now, you're just too slow.
well sorry if im too busy doing work school club gym and not having enough time to KMC or watch TV

Blanka
well sorry if im too busy doing work school club gym and not having enough time to KMC or watch TV

its ok

TheKingofKINGS!
well sorry if im too busy doing work school club gym and not having enough time to KMC or watch TV No, it's just that you should look for the other 6 threads we have here on it.

Itzak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t420061.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t420084.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t420127.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t420070.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t420120.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t420129.html

Syren
No, it's just that you should look for the other 6 threads we have here on it.

Duplicate threads are a regular problem. He's been told, I'm sure he won't do it again. Let it gooooooo stick out tongue

Noble Strong
No, it's just that you should look for the other 6 threads we have here on it.
thats true. look first before making 1.

TheKingofKINGS!
Duplicate threads are a regular problem. He's been told, I'm sure he won't do it again. Let it gooooooo stick out tongue I'm not being rude or anything, just saying. 6 other threads....

Syren
I'm not being rude or anything, just saying. 6 other threads....

I know, it's like a record laughing

But at least it's a worthwhile topic, right? That's gotta be a first leftright

~B@ckB0n3~
I know, it's like a record laughing

But at least it's a worthwhile topic, right? That's gotta be a first leftright A first to the last no expression

Syren
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
A first to the last no expression

True that, I wouldn't expect the OTF to repeat it. Not in the same century anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

Noble Strong
theres tribute to croc hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.