Strange fart smells...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
A bit of a disgusting observation, I know, but...have you ever had those farts that could end a marraige?? Seriously. I just farted and it smelled like dog sh*t. No kidding.

PeterGriffin
Girls dont fart...cry

Ladyluck
laughing laughing

Barker
barker

smoker4
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
A bit of a disgusting observation, I know, but...have you ever had those farts that could end a marraige?? Seriously. I just farted and it smelled like dog sh*t. No kidding.

No its not possible! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Girls dont fart...cry

sorry to dissappoint you but we do. smile I fart like a grown man. Ask Impediment.

masterkit
Originally posted by Barker
barker

Vinny Valentine
barker

Scottie
barker

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Girls dont fart...cry
That's where you're wrong. You should hear me fart.

Yeah sometimes, depending on what I eat, I can lay a fart that will cling to the room, that's how bad it is. It's like when you walk in the room the next day you fall over and die. laughing out loud

Well, my farts are nothing compared to Daniel's. I have to share this short story with you. Do you remember the story of when we were all in the trunk of my friend Chris's truck? Well we got back in it to ride from the high school to Dairy Queen and we had 6 people in there. Daniel was right beside me, closest to the tailgate, then it was me, then JJ was rolled up beside me and his face was practically in my ass, then it was Shelby and two other girls we had just met that day all beside each other. Well when you're in a trunk you have absolutely no air except for whatever's coming through the crack, which isn't much. Firstly I farted really loud and it was practically in JJ's face which was funny as hell. Secondly, Daniel has these God-awful farts that could gag something that is already dead, that's how bad they are. He farted and I swear to you I almost gagged. We had NO air and I had to deal with him being right beside me, crying his eyes out laughing. And then a Heavenly sign appears: The smell clears. What happens next? HE FARTS AGAIN. That one lasted until we got to Dairy Queen.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Yeah sometimes, depending on what I eat, I can lay a fart that will cling to the room, that's how bad it is. It's like when you walk in the room the next day you fall over and die. laughing out loud

Well, my farts are nothing compared to Daniel's. I have to share this short story with you. Do you remember the story of when we were all in the trunk of my friend Chris's truck? Well we got back in it to ride from the high school to Dairy Queen and we had 6 people in there. Daniel was right beside me, closest to the tailgate, then it was me, then JJ was rolled up beside me and his face was practically in my ass, then it was Shelby and two other girls we had just met that day all beside each other. Well when you're in a trunk you have absolutely no air except for whatever's coming through the crack, which isn't much. Firstly I farted really loud and it was practically in JJ's face which was funny as hell. Secondly, Daniel has these God-awful farts that could gag something that is already dead, that's how bad they are. He farted and I swear to you I almost gagged. We had NO air and I had to deal with him being right beside me, crying his eyes out laughing. And then a Heavenly sign appears: The smell clears. What happens next? HE FARTS AGAIN. That one lasted until we got to Dairy Queen.

omg, thats terrible! laughing

Me and Matt have fart wars constantly. Its so hilarious cuz he doesnt expect me to fart as loud and nasty as he does.

ILoveMyDaniel
omg, thats terrible! laughing

Me and Matt have fart wars constantly. Its so hilarious cuz he doesnt expect me to fart as loud and nasty as he does.
Yeah, it was funny and disgusting all in one.

And I know, totally! Guys do not know what they have in store for them when it comes to women and expecting them not to fart at all. WRONG!

BlackSunshine
yeah, one of Matts friends swears that women don't have as*holes. I told him "oh yeah? you think so huh?" I sat right on his lapp and cuta raunchy nasty fart.

ILoveMyDaniel
Rofl, that's great. That's the BEST way to show them. The best types of farts are the ones where it's completely silent wherever you are (especially class) and you let a squeaker. Those are classic!

fantasygirl
laughing This is weird. I'm so used to guys talking about farts and farting. laughing out loud

BlackSunshine
I'm not one of those girls that has to go to the bathroom to fart. Thats just retarded.

Noble Strong
do we really have to know your dog shit smelling fart exist?

BlackSunshine
yes...now go away

Noble Strong
yes i should go away from your stink ass

BlackSunshine
omg dude it was a joke...calm down. Ya don't have to be so ugly.

Noble Strong
but im ugly beautiful.

ugly personality with beautiful physical features

BlackSunshine
mmk

Council#13
sorry to dissappoint you but we do. smile I fart like a grown man. Ask Impediment.

barker

Jack of Blades
umm im geting out of here''Runs away from the smell)

BlackSunshine
laughing

man, you guys act like you never fart.

Council#13
laughing

man, you guys act like you never fart.

It's alright for a guy to fart like a man, but a woman.... shock

BlackSunshine
sorry, I'm not here to impress anybody. My man thinks its hilarious.

Council#13
If I were your man, I would too, but since I'm not.... shock

justjakk
i pooted one day and it smelled like Armagheddon

Council#13
sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.