Prominent Jedi of Darth Bane's time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Does anyone know whot he leader of the Jedi council was during Bane's period? Was Yoda a part of the council at that time?

Any other famous Masters/Knights?

Himo
Originally posted by zephiel7
Does anyone know whot he leader of the Jedi council was during Bane's period? Was Yoda a part of the council at that time?

Any other famous Masters/Knights?

Yoda was not. The biggest was Hoth. (Haha, I made a pun).

Blue_Hefner
Yoda was even born then.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Yoda was even born then.

Really? I thought he was 900... how long ago was Darth Bane from the PT?

Deus Venèficus
Really? I thought he was 900... how long ago was Darth Bane from the PT?

1,000 years...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

zephiel7

Deus Venèficus
Thank you veneficus the traitor.
... traitor?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

ESB Vader
i thought it was 2000?

Advent
Eh, the year 2,000? Bane wasn't even born until the late (or early, I suppose - as time counts down) 1,000 BBY's. Yoda was born in 893 BBY? Or something around that time. I don't feel like checking, but I do know he wasn't born in the thousands.

Lightsnake
Bane was born probably circa 1030 or 1040 BBY. The biggest Jedi of the time was probably Hoth, though there was Lord Farfalla, Kiel Charney and other Jedi legionairres

Jen'ari
The main three seemed to be Hoth, Farfalla and Charney.

RocasAtoll
The Ruusan Reformation was, I think, 1000 BBY, so Bane is born probably around what Advent said.

Lightsnake
There were other prominent Jedi not at Ruusan, though...there were others like Crian Maru.
As for the Sith, the top five were Bane, Kaan, Githany, Kopecz and Qordis. Bane's superiority over Kaan in Kaan's prime is doubtful though. More than likely, it was Kaan's hyper paranoia and Bane's total contempt of the Brotherhood that led to his poisoning.

Darth Volter
hey i dont really no much about that era, but read something about Hoth being the leader and it was 2,000 years BBY

Bespin Bart
The Battle of Ruusan and the ensuing Ruusan Reformation took place in 1000 BBY...so, Lord Farfalla and Lord Hoth and all them were the big Jedi on campus until the Battle of Ruusan, in which they all died...

After Ruusan, we don't really know who were the most prominent Jedi. Yoda eventually...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.