Kaiser Ghidorah Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I just read a thing about Kaiser Ghidorah being a class A cosmic. So let's see how good he is, shall we?

1. Fantastic Four
2. Savage Hulk
3. Flashes 1, 2, 3, and 4
4. New Avengers
5. JLA(New)
6. Dr. Doom with one week prep
7. Wolverine, Wendigo, Savage Hulk, and Abomination
8. Superman, Captain Marvel(DC), Wonder Woman, Nova, and the Fantastic Four
9. Thor, Savage Hulk, Wolverine, Superman, Fantastic Four, and Mothra(Showa)
10. Galactus

Ultraman Baltan
No thoughts?

Thanos_1971
No way he gets to 6.And that's being generous.

Tassadar
Stopped at 3.

Ultraman Baltan
I say he gets to ten and then stops.

Ultraman Baltan
1. Fantastic Four: Nothing they can do can hurt him.

2. Savage Hulk: This is like Godzilla vs. hulk, but easier.

3. Flashes 1, 2, 3, and 4: While they can take his speed, they can't keep him down. Speed or not, there's nothing they can do to him.

4. New Avengers: Sentry is incredibly powerful, but Kaiser has shown to be fast enought to beat Sentry to do anything. The rest are toast.

5. JLA(New): They lose pretty badly. Superman and Green Lantern are the only challenges, and KG is strong enough to rip Superman a new one and has enough power to overcome GL's ring.

6. Dr. Doom with one week prep: Huge challenge, but Kaiser won't lose. He's a 450 foot tall creature that came to earth thhrough the meteor Godzilla destroyed and merely "awoke" when the meteor exploded. Doom will think of some things to greatly injure Kaiser, but I just can't see him keeping the monster down.

7. Wolverine, Wendigo, Savage Hulk, and Abomination: Wolverine dies on the spot, Wendigo is tossed into orbit, Abomination is stomped to death, and Hulk is, once again, smacked down quickly.

8. Superman, Captain Marvel(DC), Wonder Woman, Nova, and the Fantastic Four: Tougher fight than the last one, but I still see Kaiser coming out on top. The Fantastic Four can't really do anything whatsoever, Nova's best hit would that of a missle, which don't even effect KG, WW is stepped on, and the last to are eventually taken out by the energy draining.

9. Thor, Savage Hulk, Wolverine, Superman, Fantastic Four, and Mothra(Showa): Mothra is absorbed and then ripped apart, the FF, Logan, and the Hulk, once again, are useless, Supes is drained of energy, and Thor has been shown to lose to Hulk 7/10 times, so he's be eventually beaten.

10. Galactus: KG loses, plain and simple.

hulkrulz
1. Fantastic Four- nothing they can do to hurt
2. depends on how angry he is. Current Savage Hulk would walk through the beams and then pick him up and bash him around and then throw him onto orbit but then would lose because he transforms back to his original form and t hen thrashs Hulk.

3. Fast but not strong. die if hit once
4. Sentry is only threat.
5. Supes is only challenge but not much of one
6. big challenge but i think that Kaiser would win in a little bit
7. Wolverine gets tossed around, Wendigo in Mauvais form or andre form could toss around the mountain form of him regular form, hulk and abomination help out destroyin him stops here

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by hulkrulz
1. Fantastic Four- nothing they can do to hurt
2. depends on how angry he is. Current Savage Hulk would walk through the beams and then pick him up and bash him around and then throw him onto orbit but then would lose because he transforms back to his original form and t hen thrashs Hulk.

3. Fast but not strong. die if hit once
4. Sentry is only threat.
5. Supes is only challenge but not much of one
6. big challenge but i think that Kaiser would win in a little bit
7. Wolverine gets tossed around, Wendigo in Mauvais form or andre form could toss around the mountain form of him regular form, hulk and abomination help out destroyin him stops here

I disagree completely. Hulk is as good as dead. KG's draining ability is endless. All he needs to do is smack him around a bit, and then drain the Hulk of his energy. The rest will go down the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.