A tribute to Steve Irwin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly-dum
I want to put up a tribute forum to Steve Irwin.
Here is a video that sccch made,.. I don't have much talent for it but sccch does.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwNBBkLU0Qc

PLEASE NO stupid stuff on here!

Naz
stupid stuff stupid stuff stupid stuff firefirefireph

sccch
*growls angerly at Naz*

HI DIDDLY!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by diddly-dum
Here is a video that sccch made,.. I don't have much talent for it but sccch does.

PLEASE NO stupid stuff on here! Congrats that's the 8th thread made about Steve Irwin today.

ILoveMyDaniel

Half-way smart people would even realise that we have around 6-9 Steve Irwin threads already that you could've posted this on instead of creating another thread.

diddly-dum
*shakes head sadly*
Hi,.. I'll go somewhere else and see if there aren't lunitics there.(not you sccch)

sccch
Anyway the story about his death:

Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous barb on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton said.

Blanka
*shakes head sadly*
Hi,.. I'll go somewhere else and see if there aren't lunitics there.(not you sccch)

seee what you guys did

sccch
Ok, look everybody! Diddly and I are from the PIRATE side of these fourms! Now,how 'bout we get along and stay on topic...

Ladyluck
Stupid stuff. no expression

evillaugh

diddly-dum
Originally posted by sccch
Anyway the story about his death:

Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous barb on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton said.
you got that from yahoo huh?? Well, you could have gotten it anywhere since the news about him is global

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Congrats that's the 8th thread made about Steve Irwin today.

sccch
THAT'S IT!! DIDDLY, you know what happens when I get mad...I'm just going to show you all...
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/Darcia13.jpg

ILoveMyDaniel
Ok, look everybody! Diddly and I are from the PIRATE side of these fourms! Now,how 'bout we get along and stay on topic...
Because this is the off-topic forum....? laughing out loud

diddly-dum

You know what?? SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!

diddly-dum
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
no expression not funny

sccch
*ahem* now then.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/Scampi100/steveirwin.gif
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/emwah_83/SteveIrwin.jpg

sccch

You're REALLY not funny.

TheKingofKINGS!
You know what?? SHUT THE HECK UP!!!! We don't take kindly to duplicate threads in the OTF. We also taunt people who have comeback such as "SHUT THE HECK UP." Just a warning, in case you plan on staying.

ILoveMyDaniel
no expression not funny
Yeah because I rendered you speechless because I was right. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

ILoveMyDaniel
You're REALLY not funny.
l
l
v
Yeah because I rendered you speechless because I was right. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

sccch
I'll deal with THIS later! But Steve is supposed to be on Larry King Live soon.And YES I KNOW it's a repeat!!!!!!!

diddly-dum
All of you only care about one thing,.. YOURSELVES!! I hate,.. no I DISPISE being around people like you!

TheKingofKINGS!
All of you only care about one thing,.. YOURSELVES!! I hate,.. no I DISPISE being around people like you! Hate is a stronger word than despise.

diddly-dum
Hate is a stronger word than despise.
no,. and if there are already Steve Irwin threads and since you hate him why are you still on here, hmm???

TheKingofKINGS!
no,. and if there are already Steve Irwin threads and since you hate him why are you still on here, hmm??? A) I never said once that I hated him.

B) No, hate is the stongest form of dislike. It says so in the dictionary.

ILoveMyDaniel
no,. and if there are already Steve Irwin threads and since you hate him why are you still on here, hmm???
I never thought I'd do this; be sticking up for King. But nowhere in here did King say he hated Irwin. Get your stuff straight, kiddo.

diddly-dum
A) I never said once that I hated him.

B) No, hate is the stongest form of dislike. It says so in the dictionary.
1) Why are you mocking my tribute to him if you like him
and
2) I said DISPISE not dislike

diddly-dum
I never thought I'd do this; be sticking up for King. But nowhere in here did King say he hated Irwin. Get your stuff straight, kiddo.

NEVER call me kiddo

TheKingofKINGS!
1) Why are you mocking my tribute to him if you like him
and
2) I said DISPISE not dislike A)I'm not mocking the tribute, I'm mocking the fact that you've made the 8th thread about him. You could've posted the tribute in a different thread, like the one made over 15 hours ago.

B) I'm aware that you said dispise

Dispise. n. An intense form of dislike

Hate. n. The strongest form of dislike.

Wrong on both counts, kiddo.

Naz
*ahem* now then.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1073267961555_2004/01/05/0105_steveirwin.jpg

ILoveMyDaniel
NEVER call me kiddo
Righty-o, kiddo!

Scottie
A)I'm not mocking the tribute, I'm mocking the fact that you've made the 8th thread about him. You could've posted the tribute in a different thread, like the one made over 15 hours ago.

B) I'm aware that you said dispise

Dispise. n. An intense form of dislike

Hate. n. The strongest form of dislike.

Wrong on both counts, kiddo. yes agreed

he's right kiddo

diddly-dum
Well excuse me for coming here in the first place!

-Tired Hiker-
It sucks that he died. It sucks for his family. I sucks that it was a stingray of all things, and not a crock or a snake or a bear, it would have been better that way.

Ultraman Baltan
All of you only care about one thing,.. YOURSELVES!! I hate,.. no I DISPISE being around people like you!

I'm sorry. sad

Naz
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It sucks that he died. It sucks for his family. I sucks that it was a stingray of all things, and not a crock or a snake or a bear, it would have been better that way.

A snake would have been lame. No mauling, no bloody remains. Just like the stingray, snake would have been too clean.

TheKingofKINGS!
It sucks that he died. It sucks for his family. I sucks that it was a stingray of all things, and not a crock or a snake or a bear, it would have been better that way. Hear hear.

Ultraman Baltan
Hate is a stronger word than despise.

Dude, just leave the kid alone. You don't need to call him on everything. It makes you sound obnoxious, which he is pointing out.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Naz
A snake would have been lame. No mauling, no bloody remains. Just like the stingray, snake would have been too clean.

Okay, I'll agree with that. A bear or a crock then.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Dude, just leave the kid alone. You don't need to call him on everything. It makes you sound obnoxious, which he is pointing out.
I'm a she,.. but thanks,...

Scottie
Okay, I'll agree with that. A bear or a crock then. I think a croc would hav been a cool way to go for steve....but only if he killed it aswell

TheKingofKINGS!
Dude, just leave the kid alone. You don't need to call him on everything. It makes you sound obnoxious, which he is pointing out. Yes, but she is also being unnecessairly rude and assumptious.

Naz
Originally posted by Scottie
I think a croc would hav been a cool way to go for steve....but only if he killed it aswell

I thought it was a bit sad he wasn't killed by a croc. Too ironic. That was probably Steve's secret wish - to die at the claws of a big Aussie Crocodile.

Ultraman Baltan
Yes, but she is also being unnecessairly rude and assumptious.

Yeah. Because you called her unneededly. Just let it go.

Naz
Yeah. Because you called her unneededly. Just let it go.

unneededly? laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Yeah. Because you called her unneededly. Just let it go. Yes, there was a need. Saying that she hated me for only caring about myself (which is a very untrue thing, I care about others, she just made an assumption.)

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Naz
unneededly? laughing out loud It's a word.

-Tired Hiker-
I think a croc would hav been a cool way to go for steve....but only if he killed it aswell

Yeah, I didn't think of that. That would have been better.

Ultraman Baltan
I do feel sad about Steve's demise. I always thought he was an irritating nut, but I still had some respect for the guy. He was brave and justified in his duties. He devoted his life to teaching people to not be afraid and to help animals in need. I hope his afterlife is filled with eternal hapiness. He deserves it.

Naz
It's a word.

No, it's not. ermm Can't be.

Ultraman Baltan
It's a word.

Yeah, Naz. Go read or something. It'll make sense.

diddly-dum
I made the assumption because YOU were being rude!!
and leave Ultraman Baltan alone!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
Unneededly- going about in an unneeded manner.

Vinny Valentine
Were I live, Steve Irwin doesn't die for another few hours.

Phone Charge 0.99$ Per minute to call to Australia, so I can't really warn him that hes going to die.

Ultraman Baltan
Yes, there was a need. Saying that she hated me for only caring about myself (which is a very untrue thing, I care about others, she just made an assumption.)

Because you responded to her about how this whole fad of Steve Irwin threads is getting annoying. It's a tribut to Steve. He deserves eight threads.

TheKingofKINGS!
and leave Ultraman Baltan alone!!! Nay, I wasn't rude at all. The following is my post:Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Congrats that's the 8th thread made about Steve Irwin today. I was merely congradulating you on making the 8th Steve Irwin thread. Sure it was in a sarcastic manner, but still.

Ultraman Baltan
and leave Ultraman Baltan alone!!!

He's not doing anything to me. Chill. King and I are not arguing. We are just simply talking about how he believes it's a justified fight against you, while I say that this can all be dropped.

Naz
Yeah, Naz. Go read or something. It'll make sense.

Learn to speak English. Unneededly is not a word.

TheKingofKINGS!
Because you responded to her about how this whole fad of Steve Irwin threads is getting annoying. It's a tribut to Steve. He deserves eight threads. No one deserves 8 threads. And I said nothing of the sort. I love how you're putting words in my mouth.

smoker4

Or a Liger attack would have been cool

http://www.liloia.com/images/liger.jpg

sad

Ultraman Baltan
Sure it was in a sarcastic manner, but still.

Sarcasm is a way of making the other person feel stupid. This is what she took offense to.

TheKingofKINGS!
Sarcasm is a way of making the other person feel stupid. This is what she took offense to. Regardless of that, it's no reason to assume that I don't care about anyone but myself, then attepmt to use a more powerful word to describe her hate for me, but fail in doing so.

Ultraman Baltan
No one deserves 8 threads. And I said nothing of the sort. I love how you're putting words in my mouth.

I am not putting words into your mouth at all. You know that's not true. It's the fact that Steve Irwin has touched people morally and has provided amazing entertainment. If Spiderman and Superman have thousands of threads, it's right for Steve to at least have 8.

Raven Guardia
Steves death is very sad. When I found out I was shocked. It sucks sad

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Were I live, Steve Irwin doesn't die for another few hours.

Phone Charge 0.99$ Per minute to call to Australia, so I can't really warn him that hes going to die.

It's up to you Vinny! Good luck, god speed, man! tomcat

Ultraman Baltan
Regardless of that, it's no reason to assume that I don't care about anyone but myself, then attepmt to use a more powerful word to describe her hate for me, but fail in doing so.

Well, then if you didn't want her to do that, why did you act sarcastic in the first place? She was already told what you said to her. You didn't need to say anything at that point forward.

TheKingofKINGS!
I am not putting words into your mouth at all. You know that's not true. It's the fact that Steve Irwin has touched people morally and has provided amazing entertainment. If Spiderman and Superman have thousands of threads, it's right for Steve to at least have 8. A) You were putting words in my mouth. I never said anything along the lines of "This fad of Steve Irwin threads is getting annoying."

B) Well, they have they're own specific forum. That's different. He's just one celebrity. The only one on KMC with 8 threads. I'd say Dick Clark should have about 8 threads, if we're going by the standards you suggest.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Steves death is very sad. When I found out I was shocked. It sucks sad

I know. It has to be the most unexpected death in years.

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, then if you didn't want her to do that, why did you act sarcastic in the first place? She was already told what you said to her. You didn't need to say anything at that point forward. Actually, I was the first to tell her that.

And no person with common sense would respond in a mannar such as that. only n00bs and idiots. A good member would say "Sorry, I didn't know. Close this please."

Vinny Valentine
It's up to you Vinny! Good luck, god speed, man! tomcat

But I need a $1.........I only have 55 Cents sad

Naz
Not even Merriam thinks it's a word.

-Tired Hiker-
But I need a $1.........I only have 55 Cents sad

I'll fax it to you!

diddly-dum
Everyone stop,..please if I would have know this would have caused a problem I wouldn't have done it,.. but its too late for that,.. so now I say that he deserves MORE than 8 threads he deserves thousands,.. he was a great guy trying to make the world a better place for humans and animals alike. If you can't understand that,.. then well you never will understand beyond the minor things of life.

sccch
This is all very entertaining.

Vinny Valentine
Everyone stop,..please if I would have know this would have caused a problem I wouldn't have done it,.. but its too late for that,.. so now I say that he deserves MORE than 8 threads he deserves thousands,.. he was a great guy trying to make the world a better place for humans and animals alike. If you can't understand that,.. then well you never will understand beyond the minor things of life.

A Child dying with aids who lives a long happy life dies, and no one cares.

A Guy who wrestles crocodiles Dies and everyones Penis's Knot up.

Ultraman Baltan
A) You were putting words in my mouth. I never said anything along the lines of "This fad of Steve Irwin threads is getting annoying."

B) Well, they have they're own specific forum. That's different. He's just one celebrity. The only one on KMC with 8 threads. I'd say Dick Clark should have about 8 threads, if we're going by the standards you suggest.

A) That is definately what you implied, which started the argument. I wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was putting what you said into perspective.

B) To a lot of people, he's not just one celebrity. I don't think Ali's just one celebrity. Steve has encouraged people to be brave and has also taught them many lessons in life. To many, he's a hero. So don't undermine that. He does deserve this much respect.

TheKingofKINGS!
Everyone stop,..please if I would have know this would have caused a problem I wouldn't have done it,.. but its too late for that,.. so now I say that he deserves MORE than 8 threads he deserves thousands,.. he was a great guy trying to make the world a better place for humans and animals alike. If you can't understand that,.. then well you never will understand beyond the minor things of life. No one deserves 8 threads. He's done some horrible things to animals on that show. He sometimes used tranqs on the animals, so he could get camera close ups and stuff. He may seem like a great guy, but he's just another hollywood scumbag.

Though his accident was tragic, he was not the angel you claim he is.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) That is definately what you implied, which started the argument. I wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was putting what you said into perspective.

B) To a lot of people, he's not just one celebrity. I don't think Ali's just one celebrity. Steve has encouraged people to be brave and has also taught them many lessons in life. To many, he's a hero. So don't undermine that. He does deserve this much respect.

A)No. You're completely wrong.

B) Wether he was a hero or not, that doesn't mean he deserves more than one thread.

sccch
To ME Steve is a hero. If ANY of you are tired of ALL these Irwin threads,then just IGNORE them.

Get it. Got it. GOOD!

ILoveMyDaniel
No one deserves 8 threads. He's done some horrible things to animals on that show. He sometimes used tranqs on the animals, so he could get camera close ups and stuff. He may seem like a great guy, but he's just another hollywood scumbag.

Would you rather he used a tranquilizer or let the animal(s) rip the flesh off of one or more people? Exactly. Tranquilizers are in no way harmful, they just temporary put the animal to sleep for good causes.

diddly-dum

Ya,.. you got a problem with that??

Ultraman Baltan

I care. I really do. It's something I always think about. I knew someone who died during an operation, and they weren't talked about. I knew someone close to me that was killed at the hands of a drunk driver, and they weren't talked about and the guy got only one year in prison. So I do know of that feeling, and I always think about all of those people out there with those issues.

TheKingofKINGS!
Would you rather he used a tranquilizer or let the animal(s) rip the flesh off of one or more people? Exactly. Tranquilizers are in no way harmful, they just temporary put the animal to sleep for good causes. They can be harmful.

diddly-dum
I care. I really do. It's something I always think about. I knew someone who died during an operation, and they weren't talked about. I knew someone close to me that was killed at the hands of a drunk driver, and they weren't talked about and the guy got only one year in prison. So I do know of that feeling, and I always think about all of those people out there with those issues.
Nicely said.

sccch
No one deserves 8 threads. He's done some horrible things to animals on that show. He sometimes used tranqs on the animals, so he could get camera close ups and stuff. He may seem like a great guy, but he's just another hollywood scumbag.

HE RARELY TRANQUILIZED ANIMALS!!!!!!!! He knew that tranquilizing animals could REALLY hurt/kill them!

TheKingofKINGS!
Ya,.. you got a problem with that?? Yeah, I do have a problem with that. It means people are more concerned with the people they see on TV, than with people who actually matter.

Ultraman Baltan
A)No. You're completely wrong.

B) Wether he was a hero or not, that doesn't mean he deserves more than one thread.

A) That is the worst argument you have done. Explain yourself next time(or even this time).

B) To many, he does. He may be a "Hollywood scumbag" to you as you said earlier, but to many, he was a real life super hero.

Raven Guardia
I know. It has to be the most unexpected death in years.

erm

Ultraman Baltan
Nicely said.

Thank you.

ILoveMyDaniel
They can be harmful.
How?

Yeah, maybe so if in large doses or something but that's never really necessary. They inject the animal with the amount needed exactly, just enough to put that animal to sleep.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
erm

Well it was. Stingray wasn't my first prediction of Steve Irwin's death.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) That is the worst argument you have done. Explain yourself next time(or even this time).

B) To many, he does. He may be a "Hollywood scumbag" to you as you said earlier, but to many, he was a real life super hero. A) If you actually thought that was what I implied, you're more of an ignorant person than I though, and you don't deserve clarification.

B) Well, people these days have low standards. Rather than searching for deserving heroes, they look up to a hollywood actor, who is nothing but surface glitter.

Vinny Valentine
Well it was. Stingray wasn't my first prediction of Steve Irwin's death.

I was betting on his head being bitten off by A Croc.

sccch

B) To many, he does. He may be a "Hollywood scumbag" to you as you said earlier, but to many, he was a real life super hero.

THANK YOU!! He's my real life hero. I now know what and what NOT to do to animals. That if you show they're not in dager,they won't be a danger to you.

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah, I do have a problem with that. It means people are more concerned with the people they see on TV, than with people who actually matter.

Yes they are, which is really wrong. I'd rather like to hear about the girl who used her own time to feed the homeless than how Tom Cruise made a total ass of himself.

TheKingofKINGS!
How?

Yeah, maybe so if in large doses or something but that's never really necessary. They inject the animal with the amount needed exactly, just enough to put that animal to sleep. mistakes have/can be made.

A little fun fact about Steve:

On average, Steve accidentally/intentionally kills 6 of every 10 animals he films.

ILoveMyDaniel
Shut your traps and turn it on Animal Planet guys! A tribute is on!

Ultraman Baltan
I was betting on his head being bitten off by A Croc.

Ditto.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes they are, which is really wrong. I'd rather like to hear about the girl who used her own time to feed the homeless than how Tom Cruise made a total ass of himself. Agreed.

sccch
A) If you actually thought that was what I implied, you're more of an ignorant person than I though, and you don't deserve clarification.

B) Well, people these days have low standards. Rather than searching for deserving heroes, they look up to a hollywood actor, who is nothing but surface glitter.

He wasn't a 'hollywood actor'! His friend said this, 'The Steve you saw on T.V. was the real Steve.'

ILoveMyDaniel
mistakes have/can be made.

A little fun fact about Steve:

On average, Steve accidentally/intentionally kills 6 of every 10 animals he films.
Are these statistics according to your own beliefs or are they actually said by people that know/work with him?

TheKingofKINGS!
Shut your traps and turn it on Animal Planet guys! A tribute is on! I'd rather watch Ball USC vs. Hawaii.

TheKingofKINGS!
Are these statistics according to your own beliefs or are they actually said by people that know/work with him? the latter.

ILoveMyDaniel
I'd rather watch Ball USC vs. Hawaii.
That's good for you, I don't like sports.

TheKingofKINGS!
He wasn't a 'hollywood actor'! His friend said this, 'The Steve you saw on T.V. was the real Steve.' Did you konw, people are capable of lying?

ILoveMyDaniel
the latter.
Exactly. You have no proof. Great guy. Even though it's certain (even according to me) that mistakes are made, mistakes are not intentional and I'm sure regular people make more mistakes in their everyday lives then he has when working with what he most adores; animals.

TheKingofKINGS!
That's good for you, I don't like sports. Me neither.

Ultraman Baltan
A) If you actually thought that was what I implied, you're more of an ignorant person than I though, and you don't deserve clarification.

A) Ignorence isn't the same as common sense. It has nothing to do with thinking higher of yourself than others. Pay attention next time.

B) Steve's job was real. What he did was real. He risked his neck every God damned day just to teach us and help creatures. You need to respect that before you can say the shit you have said.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) Ignorence isn't the same as common sense. It has nothing to do with thinking higher of yourself than others. Pay attention next time.

B) Steve's job was real. What he did was real. He risked his neck every God damned day just to teach us and help creatures. You need to respect that before you can say the shit you have said. A) Yet you seem to lack the latter.

B) Believe what you want, but he scarcely put himself in danger.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Yet you seem to lack the latter.

B) Believe what you want, but he scarcely put himself in danger.

A) You seem to lack the intelligence I was expecting, but I didn't fret. YOU are now sounding incredibly stubborn and ignorent. Quit it.

B) This tells me you have never seen his show before.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) You seem to lack the intelligence I was expecting, but I didn't fret. YOU are now sounding incredibly stubborn and ignorent. Quit it.

B) This tells me you have never seen his show before.

A) Sure.....you go do that.

B) Obviously, you don't know the magic of hollywood.

Naz

The Crocodile Hunter does not need more than one thread. He probably already has a thread in the TV Talk Forum. Yes, it's sad that he died, but you know what? Go watch a re-run or something.
Sure, Steve loved animals, was entertaining, but he shouldn't be admired like he is. He shouldn't be looked up to like this. The man was an imbecile. You can teach others about conservation and wildlife without going out there are practically throwing yourself into its jaws. He's been bitten by poisonous snakes, had his hands/other body parts bitten by crocs and various animals. For goodness sakes, how much longer did you expect the man to live?

Steve Irwin is not a real-life hero. A hero is someone you should model yourself after. If we tell our kids that Steve is a hero, then tell them to idolize their heroes, to try to be like their heroes, we'll have a bunch of dead kids on our hands. And you know why they'll be dead? Because they attempted Steve's tricks and got them selves eaten/poisoned/otherwise killed.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Sure.....you go do that.

B) Obviously, you don't know the magic of hollywood.

A) That makes no sense to what I just said.

B) He wasn't even INVOLVED with Hollywood. The only time was his movie, but the rest? No.

sccch
Did you konw, people are capable of lying?
Here:http://media.smh.com.au/?rid=21594&sy=smh&source=smh.com.au%2F&t=7U3U55&ie=1&player=wm7&rate=251&flash=1

TheKingofKINGS!
A) That makes no sense to what I just said.

B) He wasn't even INVOLVED with Hollywood. The only time was his movie, but the rest? No. A) Exactly

B) It had everything to do with Hollywood. They just concealed it. They covered it up with somke and mirrors. Trust me, Steve's show was nothing but some fancy magic. His poisoning and croc bites were just special effects by Hollywood. You should probablly quit living in denial.

sccch
Originally posted by Naz
The Crocodile Hunter does not need more than one thread. He probably already has a thread in the TV Talk Forum. Yes, it's sad that he died, but you know what? Go watch a re-run or something.
Sure, Steve loved animals, was entertaining, but he shouldn't be admired like he is. He shouldn't be looked up to like this. The man was an imbecile. You can teach others about conservation and wildlife without going out there are practically throwing yourself into its jaws. He's been bitten by poisonous snakes, had his hands/other body parts bitten by crocs and various animals. For goodness sakes, how much longer did you expect the man to live?

Steve Irwin is not a real-life hero. A hero is someone you should model yourself after. If we tell our kids that Steve is a hero, then tell them to idolize their heroes, to try to be like their heroes, we'll have a bunch of dead kids on our hands. And you know why they'll be dead? Because they attempted Steve's tricks and got them selves eaten/poisoned/otherwise killed.

Ahh,but you see, I'm going to be working with animals like he did when I get older.

TheKingofKINGS!
Here:http://media.smh.com.au/?rid=21594&sy=smh&source=smh.com.au%2F&t=7U3U55&ie=1&player=wm7&rate=251&flash=1 That

Proves

Nothing.

Naz
Ahh,but you see, I'm going to be working with animals like he did when I get older.

And I'm going to laugh when you get killed.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Naz
And I'm going to laugh when you get killed. Damn, beat me to it.

sccch
A) Exactly

B) It had everything to do with Hollywood. They just concealed it. They covered it up with somke and mirrors. Trust me, Steve's show was nothing but some fancy magic. His poisoning and croc bites were just special effects by Hollywood. You should probablly quit living in denial.
YOU should quit living in denial!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
YOU should quit living in denial!!!!!!!!!!! However, I'm not. You seem to idolize a crazy fool who worked with animals, and feigned danger for the show.....pity.

sccch
Originally posted by Naz
And I'm going to laugh when you get killed.

Actually,I'm going to laugh when YOU die before me.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Exactly

A) roll eyes (sarcastic)
B) There were absolutely no effects with anything. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he was fake. He wasn't. I actually saw special filming videos what they do isn't fake.

Tats

I heard it at work this morning. I had 5 people come in for Croc Hunter Memorial Tats.

It was sooo said. I loved his shows. I watched them religiously. He was such a nice guy. I actually got to meet him once when I went to his Zoo. He will be missed sad

TheKingofKINGS!
Actually,I'm going to laugh when YOU die before me. Except he won't As you'll be working with animals in a mannar in which steve's television show says he does. Meaning you won't have the proper care a protection of Hollywood, meaning you'll die.

sccch
However, I'm not. You seem to idolize a crazy fool who worked with animals, and feigned danger for the show.....pity.

HE WAS NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!! AND HE DIDN'T FEIGNED DANGER!!!!!!

sccch
Except he won't As you'll be working with animals in a mannar in which steve's television show says he does. Meaning you won't have the proper care a protection of Hollywood, meaning you'll die.

COOL! I'll die like Steve: Doing what I love most!!!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
A) roll eyes (sarcastic)
B) There were absolutely no effects with anything. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he was fake. He wasn't. I actually saw special filming videos what they do isn't fake. A) Nice misuse of that smilie

B) Never said I didn't like the guy, and just becuse you say a special filming or something (or at least claim to have seen one) doesn't mean anything. They can fake that shit, ya know.

TheKingofKINGS!
HE WAS NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!! AND HE DIDN'T FEIGNED DANGER!!!!!!
I believe you mean "He didn't feign danger."

ILoveMyDaniel
Except he won't As you'll be working with animals in a mannar in which steve's television show says he does. Meaning you won't have the proper care a protection of Hollywood, meaning you'll die.
Steve was ALWAYS under proper care and it doesn't matter if he had 90 different scuba divers surrounding him, the chances of it all happening would STILL be very great because things happen unexpectedly and cannot be controlled.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Nice misuse of that smilie

B) Never said I didn't like the guy, and just becuse you say a special filming or something (or at least claim to have seen one) doesn't mean anything. They can fake that shit, ya know.

A) Misuse is not the right word.

B) And it can be just as real.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) Misuse is not the right word.

B) And it can be just as real. A) Well, we're even. I misused a word, and you misused a smilie.

B) Well, he'd most likely die, regardless of his nature knowledge, or pretection.

sccch
Steve was ALWAYS under proper care and it doesn't matter if he had 90 different scuba divers surrounding him, the chances of it all happening would STILL be very great because things happen unexpectedly and cannot be controlled.
SOOOOOOOOO true!

TheKingofKINGS!
SOOOOOOOOO true! There is only one "o" in "So."

ILoveMyDaniel
I'm watching his tribute right now and I'm just now realising that some things that we thought he was saying before (like "BEAUTIFUL!"wink were very crazy things to say, but now that I realise it, they weren't, because it just shows a natural love for the beauty of animals and creatures on this world that no other person has dared to get close to...but Steve....Steve did it for us, for himself, for the world, and most of all....for the animals.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Well, we're even. I misused a word, and you misused a smilie.

B) Well, he'd most likely die, regardless of his nature knowledge, or pretection.

A) The smiley was used properly.

B) Everyone does. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ILoveMyDaniel
SOOOOOOOOO true!
Thank you!

Ultraman Baltan
There is only one "o" in "So."

And you wondered why people were calling you ingorent.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) The smiley was used properly.

B) Everyone does. roll eyes (sarcastic) A) Not, you completely misused the smilie. You should have your smilie privileges revoked.

B) That is irrelevant.

sccch
There is only one "o" in "So."
SOOOOOOO what?

TheKingofKINGS!
And you wondered why people were calling you ingorent. A) I think you mean ignorant

B) In no way would that be considered ignorant.

ILoveMyDaniel
I'm watching his tribute right now and I'm just now realising that some things that we thought he was saying before (like "BEAUTIFUL!"wink were very crazy things to say, but now that I realise it, they weren't, because it just shows a natural love for the beauty of animals and creatures on this world that no other person has dared to get close to...but Steve....Steve did it for us, for himself, for the world, and most of all....for the animals.
By the way I'll be adding him in my Prayers tonight.

sccch

See? He LOVED his job as much as he loved his family!
ILoveMyDaniel,you're not as bad as I first thought you were in the PotC area.

Ultraman Baltan
A) I think you mean ignorant

B) In no way would that be considered ignorant.

A) Like it's actually a problem.

B) Try me.

TheKingofKINGS!
See? He LOVED his job as much as he loved his family! That doesn't say that.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Not, you completely misused the smilie. You should have your smilie privileges revoked.

B) That is irrelevant.

A) Explain. I still do not see it.

B) You brought it up.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) Like it's actually a problem.

B) Try me. Go for it. How is correcting someone's spelling in a belittleing manner ignorant?

ILoveMyDaniel
That doesn't say that.
His tribute now on TV proves how much of a family man he is.

TheKingofKINGS!
A) Explain. I still do not see it.

B) You brought it up. A) The roll eyes smilie was not an appropriate smilie. The none smilie would've worked though.

B) "Everybody does" is an irrelevant response to my rebuttal.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>