Multiple Dooms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

littleredhat
Okay I got this idea for a marvel comic story. It's just a little thing thats been buzzing around in my head for a couple of hours and will probly not amount to anything but I'm stuck on the ending so I'm gonna ask you.

Okay here goes. It's a crossover between Fantastic Four and X-Factor.

The plot is that Dr.Doom has taken over Jamie Madrox's body and needs to be stopped.

It starts out with Doom has just finished getting rid of all his Doombots due to the fact that they tend to malfunction and make a fool of him.

While thinking of somthing to replace them he studies past battles of the Fantastic Four looking for weaknesses. He happens upon the first apearance of Madrox and notices that in spite of not being in his right mind he nearly defeated the FF.

After extensive reserch he sends out drones to capture all of Jamie's Dupes before finally snagging the original Jamie right out of mutant town.

He forces the original to absorb all the others and then switches bodies with Jamie.

Okay can anyone give me an idea on what should happen next?

Grimm22
Doom dosent need Jamie's body.

He could just clone himself a ton of times

littleredhat
Originally posted by Grimm22
Doom dosent need Jamie's body.

He could just clone himself a ton of times

But that would just mean more rivals for world domination. They wouldn't be him they just be clones. Just like Ben Riley isn't Peter Parker but a separate entity.

With Dupes he can just absorb them back and gain all their knowledge and experience.

A clone is basically an identical twin even if it has all your memories.

A dupe is literally another you that can go back to being a part of you again at any time.

Clones are uncontrollable and can betray. A dupe is trustworthy because it can be gotten rid of at anytime.

Black Adam
just because dupes can be gotten rid of at any time doesn't mean they won't try to kill and betray you.

Blair Wind
but its safer then with clones erm

DigiMark007
I get it....cool concept. All the benefits, none of the risks.

thumb up

littleredhat
Originally posted by Black Adam
just because dupes can be gotten rid of at any time doesn't mean they won't try to kill and betray you.

Yes but with a dupe all you have to do is will it and it returns to your being.

It is slightly risky but just slightly. cool

littleredhat
Come on doesn't anyone have any ideas? Like how the dupes should behave?

DarkCrawler
Imagine hundreds of Dooms making devices to stop the Fantastic Four and having a huge brainstorming (Although Reed Richards kind of already invented this...he has brainstorming moments with all his alternate versions).

littleredhat
And Doom would no longer have to choose between science and magic.

He could send one to the lab and the other to the cauldren.

Omega-level
If a dupe kills Multiple Man, wouldn't it die too?

Lucid Lui
Madrox is far too good a character to messed up by this.

That's right. I said it. Too good for DOOM!

littleredhat
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Madrox is far too good a character to messed up by this.

That's right. I said it. Too good for DOOM!

I would show how bad ass Madrox's powers are if somone with amazing will power like Doom can't handle them.

It would also be a nice change of pace if Madrox did his best to avoid switching back with Doom. Prefering a scared face to a fractured mind.

Only agreeing on the switch when Doom is about to destroy the world or even somone he cares about. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.