Character Ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
How old do you think some characters are?

Draco69
Interesting Fact: Nightwing, Donna Troy, Arsenal and Tempest are prepetually young because they apparently drank some Immortal Portion during their days as a Titan. In Sins of Youth, everyone over the age of sixteen was aged to a teenager and anyone younger or at sixteen was aged to late or mid twenties.

The only heroes not affected were Superboy and the above heroes. Superboy couldn't age beyond a certain age at that time because of a genetic defect in his cloning process and the former Titans were effectively immune due to the potion.

This was done to "explain" why Dick is only "22" and Batman is still in his early thirties...

pr1983
Most of the senior x-men (cyclops, emma, beast) would be in their late 20s early 30s...

superman i think is always written as being anywhere between 30-35...

What If...
Superman is like 87.

Draco69
Techinically Superman is over a thousand years old if you count his trip to Asgard.

pr1983
I meant how he looks... stick out tongue

Inhuman
spiderman twenties, ultimate = teens
wolverine like 100
galactus billions of years old

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Interesting Fact: Nightwing, Donna Troy, Arsenal and Tempest are prepetually young because they apparently drank some Immortal Portion during their days as a Titan. In Sins of Youth, everyone over the age of sixteen was aged to a teenager and anyone younger or at sixteen was aged to late or mid twenties.

The only heroes not affected were Superboy and the above heroes. Superboy couldn't age beyond a certain age at that time because of a genetic defect in his cloning process and the former Titans were effectively immune due to the potion.

This was done to "explain" why Dick is only "22" and Batman is still in his early thirties...

Heh, im suprised Wally wasnt in that group erm

Draco69
Originally posted by Grimm22
Heh, im suprised Wally wasnt in that group erm

Wally was supposedly just becoming the Flash at that time. Barry was always written at his 40s anyway and he was dead too so...

Grimm22
Not really erm

In JLA: Year One, Barry was in his early to mid 20's wink

Draco69
JLA Year One apparently got retconned out of existence. Black Canary is no longer a founder.

It was a good series too....

Omega-level
The FF has begun 13 years ago, according to the Marvel timeline. So, the original X-men (which begun 12 or 13 years ago) are all under 30, except for the Beast. Spider-man is 27 or 28, The Human Torch must be around this age.

long pig
Flash? Well, if you look at it, he's lived many thousand lifetimes in a few seconds due to his speed. The speedforce covers his aging, but when he goes light speed, a minute is turned into years and years.

Dr.Strange is over 5000 years old. Thor is around that age as well.
Wolverine is about 120.

ankur29
Originally posted by Omega-level
The FF has begun 13 years ago, according to the Marvel timeline. So, the original X-men (which begun 12 or 13 years ago) are all under 30, except for the Beast. Spider-man is 27 or 28, The Human Torch must be around this age.

spidey is like 20 -22 at max he is one of the youngest adult heroes nowhere near 28

Doc Potato
I can pretty safely say:
Alan Scott- Early to mid 90s?

Same goes for pretty much all the classic JSA...
Including Ma Hunkle!

Doc Potato
Originally posted by ankur29
spidey is like 20 -22 at max he is one of the youngest adult heroes nowhere near 28 He's early to mid 20s, I reckon. He could easily be 25 or something...

DarkCrawler
Namor is 86. Captain America is around the same age.

I think Spidey is closer to 30 then 20.

dashabz
yeah same here. i think spiderman is more close to 30 .. than 20 ..

H. S. 6
spidey is like 20 -22 at max he is one of the youngest adult heroes nowhere near 28

Nope. The Fantastic Four got together about 13 years ago in the Marvel Universe. Spider-Man got his powers in the same year, if not, the next one. He was 15 at the time.

That makes him 27 or 28. wink

Doc Potato
There was a thread like this in the Batman forum and some guy came up with a timeline spanning only 9 years I think...

who?-kid
At least 25 years old.

wuTa
Originally posted by Draco69

I'm pretty sure that potion the Titans took just slowed down the aging process, it was never meant to make them immortal, and In Sins of Youth the Titans who were exposed to that serum were the only ones whos age didnt change, not sure if thats what you meant, but just thought i'd clarify.....

In one of Wally West's issues as the flash he was said to be 26 years old, which makes the rest of the Titans the same age or a little younger/older.....of course this is all heresay because comic book charactors age one year every decade or say, but i would guess that the Titans be in there mid 20s, Batman, Superman, and WW mid 30s, and G.A and Hal Jordan be in there early 40s since there always getting the "old man" jokes from there peers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.