My plans for tomorrow are awesome! I can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
So, I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so tomorrow is like my Saturday. Well, I'm gonna get up hella early, like at 10am, go look at a house for rent with my buddies, and then I'm going to rent the entire 2nd season of 'LOST' and just sit around for two days drinking beer and watching 'LOST' and eating pizza. Can't wait! smile

Naz
Sweet! w00t Have fun, Hiker.

Raven Guardia
Awesome! eek! I like the sitting around and part yes

XNavyXSEALX
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
So, I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so tomorrow is like my Saturday. Well, I'm gonna get up hella early, like at 10am, go look at a house for rent with my buddies, and then I'm going to rent the entire 2nd season of 'LOST' and just sit around for two days drinking beer and watching 'LOST' and eating pizza. AND, making everyone's coupons! Woo! Can't wait! smile

Naz
What the f**k?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX

Does that mean you are going to do the same thing? confused

Raven Guardia
what kind of pizza?

TheKingofKINGS!
Heroin Pizza?!? eek!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
what kind of pizza?

It will either be DiGorno combination, or pepperoni, or whatever is on sale, like the three for 11 dollar deal or something like that, but I only buy the finest quality frozen pizzas like DiGorno, or California Pizza Kitchen, or Freshetta. smile

Quincy
LOST!

Dude. Awesome plan. I envy your life.

Naz
Red Baron is good too. And it's always really cheap. yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Heroin Pizza?!? eek!

wacko

A really good one too is the Mushroom, Spinich, Garlic pizza by DiGorno, that's my fav meatless pizza.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Quincy
LOST!

Dude. Awesome plan. I envy your life.

laughing

Raven Guardia
It will either be DiGorno combination, or pepperoni, or whatever is on sale, like the three for 11 dollar deal or something like that, but I only buy the finest quality frozen pizzas like DiGorno, or California Pizza Kitchen, or Freshetta. smile

sounds good. DiGorno rocks...although I never heard of California Kitchen Pizza embarrasment

Yuna89
10 am is early for u? no expression well have funpizza

Raven Guardia
10 am is perfect wakeup time...although I perfer 11 or 12 yes

Itzak
So, I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, so tomorrow is like my Saturday. Well, I'm gonna get up hella early, like at 10am, go look at a house for rent with my buddies, and then I'm going to rent the entire 2nd season of 'LOST' and just sit around for two days drinking beer and watching 'LOST' and eating pizza. Can't wait! smile

LOST?! Pizza?! *Moves in with you*

XNavyXSEALX
Does that mean you are going to do the same thing? confused

Read the last part of it stick out tongue

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
Read the last part of it stick out tongue

Ah! laughing

Lightningrod

i rather buy it since it takes me forever to watch a movie

Vinny Valentine
Buy World of Warcraft.

vincent

Council#13

Good luck having it work exactly as you plan, cause it sounds great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.