Morg with power cosmic vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Maybe the most powerful Herald of all time vs Darkseid

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

David_Richards
tyrant was the most powerful. but morg takes this, he took on 4 hearlds at once and won

thedude1948
Tyrant isnt a Herald.

the Fallen One was the most powerful herald.
And Surfer is now with the upgrade.

galan7777777
morg ftw

celestialdemon
Originally posted by David_Richards
tyrant was the most powerful. but morg takes this, he took on 4 hearlds at once and won

When did this happen? The only time I know that he fought all the heralds was when he had both the power cosmic and the waters of life. He wouldn't have been able to do that with just the power cosmic.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Validus
Power Cosmic Morg as opposed to Starheart Morg?

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Power Cosmic Morg as opposed to Starheart Morg?
Come again?

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Maybe the most powerful Herald of all time vs Darkseid

Morg- http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html No!!

David_Richards
Morg defeated Silver Surfer, Nova, Air walker and fire lord

Good bye Darksied

celestialdemon
Morg defeated Silver Surfer, Nova, Air walker and fire lord

Good bye Darksied

Again, when? Because I only remember him doing that with the waters of life.

golem370
He had both but Morg killed Nova and Galactus was unpleased and took his power cosmic away and left him with his WOL and then the heralds fought him together and killed him.

David_Richards
So WITH his power cosmic he wrecks Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
So WITH his power cosmic he wrecks Darkseid.
Nope no expression

David_Richards
Im sorry yes, if he can take down 4 heralds he can whoop Darkseid big time.

juggernaut66666
Im sorry yes, if he can take down 4 heralds he can whoop Darkseid big time.
Nope check the Ds respect thread

Tshern
Do you have any idea who Darkseid is? He would stomp Morg and the four heralds alone if necessary, just one shot of Omega Beams and they're out of the game. There was a thread once where people pondered whether or not Darkseid could take on Ego, the living planet. Ego is way above Morg's head and even he is a hardly a challenge for Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
herbthumb

Tshern
What was that supposed to mean?

juggernaut66666
That finally someone knows who darkseid is

golem370
He would have both the Power Cosmic and the Waters of life thats was when he was at his most powerful and had Terrax pleading with Silver Surfer to go and get Big G because even combined they could over power Morg.

David_Richards
Originally posted by Tshern
Do you have any idea who Darkseid is? He would stomp Morg and the four heralds alone if necessary, just one shot of Omega Beams and they're out of the game. There was a thread once where people pondered whether or not Darkseid could take on Ego, the living planet. Ego is way above Morg's head and even he is a hardly a challenge for Darkseid.

Okay lets do it this way.
Morg beat Silver Surfer, fire lord, Nova, Airwalker.

Silver Surfer once took down thor when thor was insane.

Thor laid out Superman in JLA/Avengers

Superman routinely kicks Darksieds ass.

ergo, Morg beats Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
Okay lets do it this way.
Morg beat Silver Surfer, fire lord, Nova, Airwalker.

Silver Surfer once took down thor when thor was insane.

Thor laid out Superman in JLA/Avengers

Superman routinely kicks Darksieds ass.

ergo, Morg beats Darkseid.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
You just made my day so happy i cannot thank you enough!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

David_Richards
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You just made my day so happy i cannot thank you enough!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Glad to put a smile, I liek to spread joy where ever I go LOL.

Any luck on that new banner? Im just curious.

golem370
don't forget terrax

I watch Pokemon

Tshern

Gotta agree, it's nice to have people with a good sense of humour! And I don't know all that much about Darkseid, but I know that he's not losing this match.

Great ABC logic, too bad it doesn't work. Well, mostly because Superman won Thor in their fight and Darkseid should not lose to Supes, ever.

Edit: What would Morg do when Darkseid uses the OB?

golem370
Well he did

David_Richards
Gotta agree, it's nice to have people with a good sense of humour! And I don't know all that much about Darkseid, but I know that he's not losing this match.

Great ABC logic, too bad it doesn't work. Well, mostly because Superman won Thor in their fight and Darkseid should not lose to Supes, ever.

if morg can withstand being shot by four people at once with the power cosmic he can survive the OB.

And "Should" has nothing to do with it.

juggernaut66666

Oh,oh PICK ME !!!

Tshern
Do you even know what Omega Beams are? Darkseid can simply erase Morg from existense with those and there is nothing Morg can do about it.

And yes, Darkseid lost, but that was complete PIS, his powers were ignored just like every time when Supes fights someone he shouldn't win...

Juggernaut66666: I pick you, you may answer.

juggernaut66666
Thanks Tshern ! Morg gets erased from existense match over!

Tshern
Or he might be turned into a baby, or teleported into a faraway dimension, or pretty much anything DS desires. And there's no way Morg's so essential to the universe that he's immune to it.

Validus
Well he did
Yeah, that makes Superman's record against Uxas 3 wins, 20 losses. laughing out loud

stick out tongue

David_Richards
Do you even know what Omega Beams are? Darkseid can simply erase Morg from existense with those and there is nothing Morg can do about it.

And yes, Darkseid lost, but that was complete PIS, his powers were ignored just like every time when Supes fights someone he shouldn't win...

Juggernaut66666: I pick you, you may answer.

I knew the PIS crap was going to come out sooner or later.

The Omega beams dont work against everyone. He shot Doomsday withthem and Doomsday just stopped for a second and stared at him then pounded him into the ground.

juggernaut66666
2 wins the one where he comes to earth for doomsday doesn't count since it wasn't even a fight

juggernaut66666

The Omega beams dont work against everyone. He shot Doomsday withthem and Doomsday just stopped for a second and stared at him then pounded him into the ground.
please stop posting now

Validus
2 wins the one where he comes to earth for doomsday doesn't count since it wasn't even a fight
I don't see how Superman casually b!tchslapping him back to Apokalips doesn't count but I'm happy to let you believe that.

juggernaut66666
I don't see how Superman casually b!tchslapping him back to Apokalips doesn't count but I'm happy to let you believe that.
he just threw the parademons at him which tossed him back through the boom tube

golem370
Well If he did erase Morg from Existence Galactus would just bring him back so that won't work I am adding that to this fight.

David_Richards

Im talking about when Doomsday first retuned on Apokalips. he got hit with the beams and they did nothing.

Tshern

Bravo, you found yourself a case in point! Now be a dear and show me some piece of evidence showing Morg taking punishment even close to the devastating effect of the OB.

Not to mention DS is not depended on the OB. He can just mindrape Morg.

juggernaut66666
Im talking about when Doomsday first retuned on Apokalips. he got hit with the beams and they did nothing.
They killed doomsday after that he ressurected ds could have chose the way to just erase him from existense

Validus
So this doesn't count as a loss?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8118/img0194ul.th.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3087/img0208te.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5686/img0218bm.th.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1614/img0221qx.th.jpg

juggernaut66666
Imo no cause Ds wasn't KO'd i would call it ownage instead

Validus
Imo no cause Ds wasn't KO'd i would call it ownage instead
roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Nevermind i don't really care im not a Ds fan anymore

Validus
laughing out loud

Why is that?

David_Richards
i think the power of four heralds shooting him with the power cosmic counts. When the onyl way to take you down is Galactus, it says allot.

juggernaut66666
laughing out loud

Why is that?
Cause switch my fav char often big grin

Tshern
i think the power of four heralds shooting him with the power cosmic counts. When the onyl way to take you down is Galactus, it says allot.

Omega Beams are way above the power cosmic used by the heralds. When I see a herald turning an apprentice of Death to a little girl I reconsider.

golem370
I already fixed that problem

Tshern
?

galan7777777
wouldnt this just come down to whether or not morg could withstand the OE?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
wouldnt this just come down to whether or not morg could withstand the OE?

SO far the only people who have with stood the OE are people who are important to the Universe or have an infinite weapon. Thor's hammer probably could deflect the OE. it wouldn't be able to absorb the oe tho. But darkseid has more powers than the OE. He has vast tk powers, he has those fire pit powers that keep the fire pits going, he also has that funky telepathy that he used to control all those daxamites. He has enough power to kill an elder God from the 3rd world, he has strength that surpasses Superman's. if you take a look at his long history, he was able to use a projection of himself to flatten the JLA. The strength from the projection was enough. He can project himself astrally and become physical at will. People need to stop watching the super freinds and learn about the real DS. He has the ability to replicate himself thru out the cosmos can carry on simultaneous battles. MOrg would be out done if he had to fact 3 DS avatars at one time.

Rols
I ask this question in the other thread but nobody answered, so ill it here again.
Is OE the anti source? or just somebody explain to me anything about OE..
From what i gather it is the anti source(like anti christ) and since the source is the building block of DC Omniverse it can destroy/Manipulate/ersase anything on DC.. Just my speculation..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
I ask this question in the other thread but nobody answered, so ill it here again.
Is OE the anti source? or just somebody explain to me anything about OE..
From what i gather it is the anti source(like anti christ) and since the source is the building block of DC Omniverse it can destroy/Manipulate/ersase anything on DC.. Just my speculation..

The OE is an extension of the source. The source powers everything. Good and evil. The Oh is kinda like the anti source. It's The anti-astro force. And the astro force is a direct extension of the source. If Orion knew how to use the astro force, he could create life, erase it. He uses it in it's most simple form. To Amp his strength to infinity if he needs to, and to blast. While DarkSied uses the OE to do what ever he wants. And The OE isn't DS god power. Each New God recieves thier God powers. THe OE is something DS stole. He has more powers than people realize.

Rols
So it is kinda like the anti source or more to the point anti Astro force...
The main reason i ask this is to see if OB would work on diff. Omniverse since diff. omniverse have diff. sources (rules). Now DCs existance was because of the source and since the source is everything on DC OB and AF can manipulate it to no end build/destroy it but say Marvel omniverse is completely adhire to diff rules, there is no source in there but there are similarities, I say it cannot instantaneously erase anything at well but it can manipulate kinda like PC.. Cause if it were not the case OB could completely obliterate/erase anything not Eternity/Infinity, Death and Galactus since this are the only main issential in Marvel Omniverse..
Darkseid would completely take out the whole Celestial and Watcher race w/ just the use of OB by himself... I say thats wrong..

nvrbeenwthagirl
So it is kinda like the anti source or more to the point anti Astro force...
The main reason i ask this is to see if OB would work on diff. Omniverse since diff. omniverse have diff. sources (rules). Now DCs existance was because of the source and since the source is everything on DC OB and AF can manipulate it to no end build/destroy it but say Marvel omniverse is completely adhire to diff rules, there is no source in there but there are similarities, I say it cannot instantaneously erase anything at well but it can manipulate kinda like PC.. Cause if it were not the case OB could completely obliterate/erase anything not Eternity/Infinity, Death and Galactus since this are the only main issential in Marvel Omniverse..
Darkseid would completely take out the whole Celestial and Watcher race w/ just the use of OB by himself... I say thats wrong..

In these comic Forums, we have to assume that the combatants are working in a combined universe. Or else non of the battle's would mean anthing. There is no Odin Force in DC. so He wouldn't do anything there. There is no Source in Marvel, So Takion would be worthless. Same goes for The Infinity Gems and the Green Lanters. Assuming that the universes were combined, then Darksied's OE would beat Odin's magic.

Rols
Yeah thats what i always think when debating But OB being able to erase anything would not be fair since both Universe is combined it does not have desame effect as if it were just the DC universe.. OB has diff. application not just erase it like realty/matter manipulation, planetary blast so thats what should be used. I say it will work on DC char. but not Marvel Char. the OB erasing from existence application i mean..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah thats what i always think when debating But OB being able to erase anything would not be fair since both Universe is combined it does not have desame effect as if it were just the DC universe.. OB has diff. application not just erase it like realty/matter manipulation, planetary blast so thats what should be used. I say it will work on DC char. but not Marvel Char. the OB erasing from existence application i mean..

Yes it would. Read the Forum Rules. What ever powers are available to a character are worthy to be used in forum battles. In this case. Odin would simply be erased or aged to death. He after all is not immortal. This battle is simply Darkseid's.

Rols
Well if thats the case, Darkseids owns anybody below Antimonitors..
Includes the Whole Watcher and Celestial race since theyre not essential to the Universe. Still there is no proof that OB's ability to erase being of diff. omniverse will work. Take SS for example in that non cannon crossover, it didnt erase him, and Darkseid or the Narator never said anything about Darkseid not wanting SS erase...
Anyhow we can keep debating about this we still wouldnt have come to an agreement.. ill leave it at that..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well if thats the case, Darkseids owns anybody below Antimonitors..
Includes the Whole Watcher and Celestial race since theyre not essential to the Universe. Still there is no proof that OB's ability to erase being of diff. omniverse will work. Take SS for example in that non cannon crossover, it didnt erase him, and Darkseid or the Narator never said anything about Darkseid not wanting SS erase...
Anyhow we can keep debating about this we still wouldnt have come to an agreement.. ill leave it at that..

You argue just to argue. IF the characters didnt' behave like they did in thier perspective universes, then it wouldn't be any fights at all. There is no power cosmic in DC, so who's to say surfer could drain superman's energy. There is no oan energy in Marvel. Who's to say green lanterns ring wouldn't be more than a nice piece of jewelry to Thor. I just go by the thinking that all characters for these battles inhibit one universe. If I didnt' , then there would be nothing to debate. There is no power infinite in DC, so the INfinity Gauntlet wouldnt' work. But to say that Darksied is from DC, so whoever where's the IG would be powerless against him is stupid to me. It's the same thing with DS OE. IF he can use it for the win, and it has been shown to have complete power over any being it touches, then it's within the forum rules for him to get the win.

Rols
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You argue just to argue. IF the characters didnt' behave like they did in thier perspective universes, then it wouldn't be any fights at all. There is no power cosmic in DC, so who's to say surfer could drain superman's energy. There is no oan energy in Marvel. Who's to say green lanterns ring wouldn't be more than a nice piece of jewelry to Thor. I just go by the thinking that all characters for these battles inhibit one universe. If I didnt' , then there would be nothing to debate. There is no power infinite in DC, so the INfinity Gauntlet wouldnt' work. But to say that Darksied is from DC, so whoever where's the IG would be powerless against him is stupid to me. It's the same thing with DS OE. IF he can use it for the win, and it has been shown to have complete power over any being it touches, then it's within the forum rules for him to get the win.
Im not saying, None of his powers will work but theres gotto be a ballance of it all. Think about it OB erases anything and everything heck it could be more powerfull than the freagen IG in DC, Im just trying to figure out the limits of it.. I dont think its more powerfull that the Whole Celestial race or Watcher race, I mean since they are not essential to the universe Darkseids OB could just practicall zap all of em out of existence.. I mean his not that powerfull.. I dont know if your getting what im saying..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im not saying, None of his powers will work but theres gotto be a ballance of it all. Think about it OB erases anything and everything heck it could be more powerfull than the freagen IG in DC, Im just trying to figure out the limits of it.. I dont think its more powerfull that the Whole Celestial race or Watcher race, I mean since they are not essential to the universe Darkseids OB could just practicall zap all of em out of existence.. I mean his not that powerfull.. I dont know if your getting what im saying..

I have never seen darksied zip out entire races at one time. I know he can move stars and destroy Galaxies, but he doesn't have power like that. Not even Galactus can destroy like that. THat is a very specific kind of power that only big time reality manipulaters have. Darksied can prolly take one celestial. In a stalemate. NOt the entire race. I'm sure he can beat a watcher. They are like the Guardians. So powerful yet would get cremed for being a passifist. There is no limit to the OE. it's only limit is scope. But to the individual target, it's infinitely powerful. Darksied can do what ever he wants to that one person, if it touches. Who's to say someone can't throw up a shield. But it's got to be something completely powerful like Thor's Hammer, or WW's shield of Ageis. THe OE also has the niftly ability to go around the shields if darksied see it coming. Morg at his best showings would prolly be physically as strong as DS. but he doesn't have the powers or skill to beat out DS's Telepathy, Avatar copying, TK, and what ever other God powers he has. With out the OE, Morg puts up a good fight and gets 3/10. With the OE against him, he looses 10/10.

Rols
But i have seen him zap people out of existence say 3 actually after another with one beam so whos to say he can keep it going. What im trying to figure out is what it takes to stop the effect of the OB from erasing a being since there are only 3 beings in Marvel that are issential.. I give you an Example Katylis whose sole purpose was to arrange burnt out Solar systems to galaxies that should show you the extent of his powers but he is not essential to the Universes so a single blast from the OB would erase him instantly.. This is what im trying to figure out..

nvrbeenwthagirl
But i have seen him zap people out of existence say 3 actually after another with one beam so whos to say he can keep it going. What im trying to figure out is what it takes to stop the effect of the OB from erasing a being since there are only 3 beings in Marvel that are issential.. I give you an Example Katylis whose sole purpose was to arrange burnt out Solar systems to galaxies that should show you the extent of his powers but he is not essential to the Universes so a single blast from the OB would erase him instantly.. This is what im trying to figure out..

There are ways to beat the true Darksied. Trying to withstand the OE is not one of them.

Rols
Im not talkin in stopin Darkseid im trying to figure out the limits of the OB.. Daz all..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im not talkin in stopin Darkseid im trying to figure out the limits of the OB.. Daz all..

To my knowlege there is none save a multiversal power house like the AM or Mr. Mxy or people who are powered by thier importance. Like The spectre, or For some strange reason superman. I dont know about marvel vs the OE since no marvel character has ever been shown facing the oe in a cannon cross over. But if they work like DC' characters work, then Thor's hammer could deflect it, galactus could with stand it. Not that it won't hurt, he just wont' die.

Rols
See these another thing confusing about OB, you shouldnt be able to deflect it since it can erase anything that Darkseid puts its mind to. SS was also narrated as important in the Universe, Uato the watcher/Galactus/tribunal all mentioned it, Thanos is protected by death who is essential to the Universe would this guys survived the attacked from an OB full force? The Stranger who is supposedly a face of living tribunal who is Omniversal in power (Marvel only) would he survived from that kind of attack as well. this is what im trying to figure out..

bigbran
See these another thing confusing about OB, you shouldnt be able to deflect it since it can erase anything that Darkseid puts its mind to. SS was also narrated as important in the Universe, Uato the watcher/Galactus/tribunal all mentioned it, Thanos is protected by death who is essential to the Universe would this guys survived the attacked from an OB full force? The Stranger who is supposedly a face of living tribunal who is Omniversal in power (Marvel only) would he survived from that kind of attack as well. this is what im trying to figure out.. Thanos and Warlock are also outside the loop of destiny.

nvrbeenwthagirl
See these another thing confusing about OB, you shouldnt be able to deflect it since it can erase anything that Darkseid puts its mind to. SS was also narrated as important in the Universe, Uato the watcher/Galactus/tribunal all mentioned it, Thanos is protected by death who is essential to the Universe would this guys survived the attacked from an OB full force? The Stranger who is supposedly a face of living tribunal who is Omniversal in power (Marvel only) would he survived from that kind of attack as well. this is what im trying to figure out..

Like I said, characters from another company are hard to figure out. The OE probably can't erase them from existance like he want. Just like with Superman. But they still hurt like hell when they hit. ANd whos' to say he would try to erase them. Maybe Teleport them away, or deage them. These are things that DS probably could do to someone protected by God or outside of the wrealm of influence. In a fight, you still want to save ur self from pain and injury, just cuz ur protected from being erased doesn't mean you can't wish you were dead.

bigbran
Ok heres how it goes.
Without Oe, Morg takes it 7/10, Maybe 8/10(Avatar)
The rest, there is no way he is winning, so lets leave it at that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok heres how it goes.
Without Oe, Morg takes it 7/10, Maybe 8/10(Avatar)
The rest, there is no way he is winning, so lets leave it at that.

of course this assuming darksied would just lay there and let morg pummel him. Darksied is one of the strongest beings in existance. He doesn't need the OE. He has Universal lvl TK. He has shifted around stars and stuff. He also has telepathy so strong that he has controlled millions. He also is uber fast, he's a god of war, so he knows how to mix it up and fight. He can also copy himself and make a bunch of avatars during the fight and kill morg outright. Imagine morg trying to dodge the omega effecty times ten.

bigbran
of course this assuming darksied would just lay there and let morg pummel him. Darksied is one of the strongest beings in existance. He doesn't need the OE. He has Universal lvl TK. He has shifted around stars and stuff. He also has telepathy so strong that he has controlled millions. He also is uber fast, he's a god of war, so he knows how to mix it up and fight. He can also copy himself and make a bunch of avatars during the fight and kill morg outright. Imagine morg trying to dodge the omega effecty times ten. So... do you just ignore posts, now?

I said, he will take 7/10 to an avatar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
So... do you just ignore posts, now?

I said, he will take 7/10 to an avatar.

NO. We all know the avatars are like Thanos light. But since Thanos ain't no punk, i'm just saying what would it be like for morg to fight many of them.

bigbran
NO. We all know the avatars are like Thanos light. But since Thanos ain't no punk, i'm just saying what would it be like for morg to fight many of them. Nah.
An Avatar shouldn't be.

Thanos is comparable to PC Darkseid. Although he would lose, he is still comparable.

Thanos is over an avatar. Plain and simple.
And without the OE, an avatar would most likely go down to Morg.

tkitna
Here's how Darkseid ***** slaps Supes around (and the way it would be everytime).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg

Morg was powerful, but not in Darkseids league.

tkitna
Darkseid's Omega Beams have even harmed The Spectre for a moment until The Spectre collected himself.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa3dc34a72e383294e662d0d93f4cc4c0/fbd7b508.jpg

Rols
Morg will definetely take out an Avatar but the real one Morg wouldnt stand a chance..

tkitna
As for Darkseid taking out Morg,,,thats fine, but lets not have thoughts about the one who empowered Morg.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p3dadcb62d3dd964ee16f40ba1417747d/fa91596e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pffdd531fe64813a44c2e75e4f8f0f2f7/fa91596a.jpg

Rols
Non cannon crossover and it didnt even take him out... as I say Avatar Morg can take him out, real no chance..

tkitna
It proved a point though and its really all we have to go on.

golem370
Morg would do the samething to Supes that Darkseid did in that scan he is a vastly powerful and he is a great fighter and he has his axe which I believe would defect Darkseids OE because it was enchanted by Galactus who is way more powerful then Darkseid. Also if this battle is on neutral grounds there no proof OE would be as effective as it is in DC.Who in the Justice League has been hit by OE just Superman? That would be convenient

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg would do the samething to Supes that Darkseid did in that scan he is a vastly powerful and he is a great fighter and he has his axe which I believe would defect Darkseids OE because it was enchanted by Galactus who is way more powerful then Darkseid. Also if this battle is on neutral grounds there no proof OE would be as effective as it is in DC.Who in the Justice League has been hit by OE just Superman? That would be convenient

Yeah, on nuetral grounds, all DC characters loose thier powers and all marvel ones keep thiers. :P

guy222
trying to help nvr on ict but its falling on deaf ears

oh well

ds ftw

brownqk
Darkseid can't beat Superman so Morg beats him....

iceman24567
Darkseid wrecks him then uses his skull as decoration in his boom boom room

quanchi112
Originally posted by galan7777777
morg ftw I agree.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree.

What is Morg going to do against the OE?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
What is Morg going to do against the OE? Tank it.

Prep-Man
Darky.

Estacado
Current DS ftw.

iceman24567
Any version of Darkseid beats the crap out of Morg

Stoic
If Darkseid did not nullify Morg, then he would lose a slight majority, but we all know that that would not happen.

DS wins.

Juntai
Darkseid

rotiart
Even with the waters of life I can't imagine morg winning

Course I can't imagine superman winning but he pulls it off anyways

lilshogun
Intellegience will come to play and Morg is not fit to chess battle Darkseid.

Stoic
Originally posted by rotiart
Even with the waters of life I can't imagine morg winning

Course I can't imagine superman winning but he pulls it off anyways

Morg would be more than powerful, and strong enough to easily replicate the beating that Superman gave Darkseid, the problem here lies in nullification. This is the only way that Darkseid is beating Morg at his best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.