Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, ok! dont kick me in the face or tell me to use the search function, theres a twist to this fight. no expression

no prep. fights in Gotham at night

Batman has his more advanced equipment in this fight. like: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, exploding batarangs, nerve gas, and sonics, along with all his other standard equipment.

who wins?

braz
bump

marvelprince
Still say Wolverine. No of those things can really stop Wolverine unless he just goes batsh** crazy and uses it all at once. Logan 6/10 as opposed to 8/10 normally

The-Judge
batman

endrict
without prep, logan takes it

S.G
I don't know, i think Bats could do it if Logan wasn't powerd up by fanboy love.

endrict
I am a fanboy but not the kind that thinks he is a God.

S.G
Then your O.K in my book.

juggernaut66666
Do you guys want to see logan beaten by a martial art master?

S.G
yes

juggernaut66666
here you go sorry but it is hungarian
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1492/wolverine16019zc9.th.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1324/wolverine16020nj8.th.jpg
http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2967/wolverine16021db9.th.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5390/wolverine16022qk5.th.jpg

endrict
he is one.

marvelprince
Thats Mr. X and it was later revealed that the reason he was owning Wolverine was cause he was a telepath that read Logan's mind and predicted his moves. After Logan went berserk though it was another story.

endrict
what I think the problem is with all you wolverine haters is, wolverine has shitty writers that have him making funnys sounds while running around in a frenzy killing everything or the other bad plot is making him a God. a good writer would come up with a good storyline that will show logan using skills that he has.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by endrict
what I think the problem is with all you wolverine haters is, wolverine has shitty writers that have him making funnys sounds while running around in a frenzy killing everything or the other bad plot is making him a God. a good writer would come up with a good storyline that will show logans skills that he has.
Like in Wolverine v3 45????

endrict
what is that? i haven't read a new wolverine comic in years because i am tired of the bullshit in his comics. so i just keep reading my old school stuff.

juggernaut66666
check it out in the comic book forum in the wolverine v3 45 thread i posted the comic there

endrict
so a good writer will make a good fight between a level headed logan and batman in a H2H fight. a bad writer will make logan run around in a frenzy trying to one shot kill batman.

endrict
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
check it out in the comic book forum in the wolverine v3 45 thread i posted the comic there

can you post the link please.

marvelprince
Well to be fair there is supposed to be some sort of revelation later on in Wolverine about how Logan has been able to do some of the stuff he's been doing lately (like regenerating from a skeleton, taking on Namor etc)

endrict
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well to be fair there is supposed to be some sort of revelation later on in Wolverine about how Logan has been able to do some of the stuff he's been doing lately (like regenerating from a skeleton, taking on Namor etc)

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!! mad mad this is why I stopped reading new wolverine stuff and keep reading his old school.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by endrict
can you post the link please.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t418737.html

endrict
wolverine was/maybe still is my best favorite charater. but I think now I am sick of all the super duper charaters, I am starting to like batman.

David_Richards
Wolverine is a match for bats in fighting, and if he brings out the claws then bats is well........ Im not even going to be clever here VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY DEAD!!!!!!!!

endrict
Originally posted by David_Richards
Wolverine is a match for bats in fighting, and if he brings out the claws then bats is well........ Im not even going to be clever here VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY DEAD!!!!!!!!

yup.

endrict
-Batman with no prep its a 50/50 fight
-Batman with prep wins the fight.
-To the death logan wins everytime.

marvelprince
How does Batman with no prep equal a draw. Wolverine is almost on par with him in pure fighting skill, has an adamantium skeleton, ehanced strength, speed, reflexes etc and an insane healing factor. Batman can't hang with him in a no prep fight

Draco69
Batman's fighting on his turf. After he realizes that batarangs and gases aren't cutting it, he swings away and calls in the Batplane to nuke Wolvie's ass.

David_Richards
Even with prep Bats has no way to counter adamantium, and wolvies healing factor.

endrict
look at it this way, punisher has beating logan before in a fight .they way he did is he shot logan in the face with a shotgun and then ran him over with a steam roller, logan of course healed but franks still won the fight.

batman can use a sonic device to screw up logans hearing and then go to work on him. batman wins the fight

braz
Originally posted by marvelprince
How does Batman with no prep equal a draw. Wolverine is almost on par with him in pure fighting skill, has an adamantium skeleton, ehanced strength, speed, reflexes etc and an insane healing factor. Batman can't hang with him in a no prep fight

Batman has exploding batarangs in this fight and not to mention nerve gas which is deadly to normal humans. a couple of well placed bomb batarangs and wolvie could be done for. but still, that is questionable. thats y i made this thread.

blind faith
Wolverine wins. Let's see.

Strength: Almost equal but Logan is still slightly ahead of peak human.

Speed: Too close to call.

Durability: Definitely Wolverine, his skeleton and healing factor says it, in fact, Wolvie only needs one good hit with the claws to end it.

Fighting skills: Both are very skilled, also too close to call.

Intelligence: Batman has this one.

so unless Batman has some prep. time Wolverine wins 6-7/10 IMO.

David_Richards
Even with prep time wolverine wins.

endrict
batman can still crack him one in the throat. logan still needs to breath! then batman can go to work on him so therefore batman wins the fight.

True that a punch to the body will break batmans hand but this is batman and he will be smarter than that.

endrict
the claws is the ice breaker in the fight.

endrict
Originally posted by braz
but still, that is questionable. thats y i made this thread.

because it can be a good fight.

Darth Martin
I'll go with bats give him a chance.. He is on his home turf. He has access to exploding batarangs and sonics. He is superior in fighting skill.

Batman 5-6/10. Wolvie could also take theb majority. Batman isn't a JLA member for nothing.

braz
its a close call

CM-Shazam
Originally posted by braz
ok, ok! dont kick me in the face or tell me to use the search function, theres a twist to this fight. no expression

no prep. fights in Gotham at night

Batman has his more advanced equipment in this fight. like: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, exploding batarangs, nerve gas, and sonics, along with all his other standard equipment.

who wins?
batman may have enough to score a ko but not a kill.

braz
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
batman may have enough to score a ko but not a kill.

thing is tho, would wolvie stay unconscious..?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by David_Richards
Even with prep time wolverine wins.

...The fuh? What the f**k?

Darth Vegas
Wolverine 6/10

With prep, Batman 9/10.

Dark Knight 77
These are my favorite two characters from both sides Dc and Marvel, and no doubt this would be an amazing fight, but i think bats will figure out how to defeat him. Bats wins this but barely. As fighting styles and combat abilities batman is better than wolverine. now all the wolvie fanboys dont get mad hes my favorite marvel charcater, but honestly bats has more fighting styles and has perfected them beyond wolverines martial arts skills, wolvies claws and the unorthadox style he created with it will defintly give bats a problem, this isnt gunna be a walk in the park for bats, he'll have to learn his opponent as he fights him, but then again bats is perfect at doing just that, but so is logan, so even though this is hard to say but i beleive in the end bats takes this.

Dinalfos
I'd say Batman has a chance of winning with all those attributes. Without him, though, Wolverine would demolish him.

braz
ur right, its def a cool fight. but im changing my decision. i think Wolvie would take this, hes not called the ultimate fighting machine for nothing, and IMO has the advantage in: speed, agility, quickness, duability by far, and reflexes which are super enhanced which Bats couldnt keep up with cuz hes only peak human. so i say he gets gutted. and exploding batarangs aint gunna do much i think. Wolvie would dodge em IMO and even if not, hes taken worse damage than little explosives, and'll just shrug it off. Healing factor nulls nerve gas, and keeps it from KO'ing him. all his little gadgets would just piss off Wolverine and drive him berserker, then Bats ends up gettin stabbed no

SpunkySmurph
Hmmm....

I see a couple of different scenarios here.

Batman winning:
Bats sees Wolvie's berserker rage, and taunts him but stays out of claw range, until he comes up with a plan, no doubt involving the enviroment.

OR

Wolvie winning: He just needs one solitary stab.

Albino Predator
wolverine

braz
exactly how strong is wolverines healing factor..? cuz ive heard and seen many different things that showed him healing on completely different levels. like in X MEN 3 when Phoniex tried completely obliterating wolvie, it didnt stop him and he stabbed her. but i also read a comic in ultimate x men where wolvie got shot up in a drive by and said he had to wait all night to heal. but ive also seen him survive having his heart being blown up, and ive heard of him surviving nuclear weapons before too..so where does it stand like exactly, if an exploding batarangs hit wolverine say on the shoulder, how long would it take to heal from it?..

batdude123
Wolverine 6/10.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine 6/10.

i respect ur honesty smile

Darth Vegas
No, you should respect his nonfanboyism.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
here you go sorry but it is hungarian
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1492/wolverine16019zc9.th.jpg
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/1324/wolverine16020nj8.th.jpg
http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2967/wolverine16021db9.th.jpg
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5390/wolverine16022qk5.th.jpg

you try so hard to show that wolverine is not that good but first mister x is a telepath ... damnn do you even read the comix or just looking for pictures where wolverine gets hurt? later wolverine beat mister x twice... once in that issue and the other time in the other time in issue #169 .... and if you talk about martial artists wolverine beat silver samurai and he beat shang chi which is one of the greatest martial artists in marvel universe , so first read what you post

now about all the batman wolverine thing i say wolverine takes it, wolverine overpower batman , he got healin gactor but i really dont think that he even needs his healing factor against batman... not sure about fighting skills i will give it to wolverine , anyway wolverine can and will take batman out face it batman doesnt have what it takes to take down wolverine with no prep time

braz
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
No, you should respect his nonfanboyism.

thats actually what i meant. big grin

capt it up
wolverine

Faceman
Wolverine, unless Batman has prep.

lando005
without fanboy bs from both sides this should be a good fight

capt it up
wolverine holds every advantage excpt intel which bats has over him. it will be a good fight but Logan will win

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine holds every advantage excpt intel which bats has over him. it will be a good fight but Logan will win

And versatility and (arguably) fighting skills. But Wolverine would pull the slight majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
And versatility and (arguably) fighting skills. But Wolverine would pull the slight majority.
true.

h1a8
If I had wolverine skeleton, claws, and healing factor then I will kill the world's greatest martial artist in h2h. I can beat batman just by slicing or stabing at his punces and kicks. And I am nowhere a good martial artist (Just a regular joe). So batman's slightly better skill than wolverine isn't going to make a difference (if he opts to fight h2h). Even though Wolverine has mastered nearly all forms of combat and has mega more experience that bats.

Batman's only chance is to use weapons. If batman has prep, then he will definitely use sonics or other fight winning weapons. This is bats 9/10. If batman has no prep, but knows the complete nature of logan's powers and skills, then it is the same as prep. Batman will just stay away and use sonics or other weapons (if he has them at the time). This is bats 7/10. But if batman has no prep and has almost no knowledge of Logan then he most likely loses (Since he will most likely opt for h2h). This is Logan 9/10

Metalmanx
Straight up, Wolverine wins 6/10.

ANY sort of prep at all? Batman 1000/10.

srankmissingnin
Straight up fight Wolverine wins 1000/10.
ANY sort of (one sided) prep at all? Batman 1000/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.