I'm sorry for putting stingray in that other thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Okay, I admit, I put stingray as a choice in that 'which is the most deadly animal thread' because of what happened to Steve Erwin. I didn't really do it as a joke though. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I am a jerk for doing it. If you can find it in your hearts, please forgive me.

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.

Raven Guardia
I forgive you, then again I was never mad hug

Barker
You're getting coal for Christmas.

Strangelove
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Okay, I admit, I put stingray as a choice in that 'which is the most deadly animal thread' because of what happened to Steve Erwin. I didn't really do it as a joke though. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and I am a jerk for doing it. If you can find it in your hearts, please forgive me.

Sincerely, Tired Hiker. Oh, you silly. We could never stay (or ever get) mad at you!

-Tired Hiker-
I fail.

diddly-dum

Sincerely, Tired Hiker.
No need to be sorry,. If hit in the wrong place it is deadly,..

~Flamboyant~
All is well.

Itzak
It's okay Preston, I'll still have your children.

Captain REX
Well, you're not as bad as me saying 'Crikey' and then laughing and then going 'Oh, that's horrible' when I first heard. ermm

JaehSkywalker
stevey... cry

MadMel
RIP, steve

JaehSkywalker
uh-hum... cry

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, you're not as bad as me saying 'Crikey' and then laughing and then going 'Oh, that's horrible' when I first heard. ermm Yeah... I laughed too actually. Funniest thing I've heard in months... yes, I admit it... I'm a sadist...

Syren
I saw the funny side of it... well, not amusing funny, just odd funny. Ironic, even.

But yeah, I don't think you did that maliciously, Preston. In fact, I would say you included Stingray in those choices because after what happened to Irwin they should be considered more of a threat and people should learn from this.

From now on, I shall call you The Educator happy

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Syren
I saw the funny side of it... well, not amusing funny, just odd funny. Ironic, even.

But yeah, I don't think you did that maliciously, Preston. In fact, I would say you included Stingray in those choices because after what happened to Irwin they should be considered more of a threat and people should learn from this.

From now on, I shall call you The Educator happy Personally I admire Irwin's genius in succeeding to get killed by a stingray...

Syren
Well, that's just the silliest thing I've heard all morning stick out tongue

Alley
awww...you're forgiven...

Council#13
Damn the sting ray. Steve deserved to be killed by his favorite animal! We all deserved to not be shocked! We all thought he was going to be killed by a croc! weep Poor Steve! He never even said goodbye...

Alley
(*sniffles*)

justjakk

Sincerely, Tired Hiker. if it makes you feel better, i got a little chuckle out of it.

Vinny Valentine
Rex, when I heard it happened in WoW yesterday, I went "Crickey!" And laughed. But yeah, I felt bad after.

Poor Steve, He only died a few hours ago were I live.

If only I had that 1$ To call him and warn him he was going to die last night.

Doc Potato

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Syren

From now on, I shall call you The Educator happy

They arent a threat. The stingray didnt go out of its way to target and attack Steve, like a shark. It was provoked into attacking after being cornered, its was only a defensive mechanism. You cant just suddenly go out and slander stingrays because one attacked and killed a man out of fear for its own safety.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.