Daredevil runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Ok, I'm on a crusade to get this character some respek. For one, he's probably THE best thought out comic superhero ever. Think about it: He's blind, yet has a better sight than anyone, normal human but has gotten superhuman speed and agility through magic training.

By day he's a lawyer and by night he fights those who he KNOWS are in the wrong. He's a 100% accurate lie detector test, if he can't convict you on stand, he'll get you on the street!

Awesome shit right there.

1.He fights Punisher.

2.He fights Elektra.

3.He fights Green Arrow.

4.He fights Nightwing.

5.He fights Batman.

6.He fights Wolverine.

7.He fights Deathstroke.

8.He fights Spiderman.

Instead of saying "He makes it to so-and-so number", tell how good he'd do against each one.

D-Block
6 for sure

long pig
Green Arrow is not to be overlooked. He's like Bullseye with Shiva's skill. He actually stalemated Shiva in h2h before.

David_Richards
Wolvie kills him, hed takes everyone else

braz
Originally posted by long pig
Ok, I'm on a crusade to get this character some respek. For one, he's probably THE best thought out comic superhero ever. Think about it: He's blind, yet has a better sight than anyone, normal human but has gotten superhuman speed and agility through magic training.

By day he's a lawyer and by night he fights those who he KNOWS are in the wrong. He's a 100% accurate lie detector test, if he can't convict you on stand, he'll get you on the street!

Awesome shit right there.

1.He fights Punisher.

2.He fights Elektra.

3.He fights Green Arrow.

4.He fights Nightwing.

5.He fights Batman.

6.He fights Wolverine.

7.He fights Deathstroke.

8.He fights Spiderman.

Instead of saying "He makes it to so-and-so number", tell how good he'd do against each one.

1. Punisher. Daredevil sneaks up on him, dodges some gunfire if detected, then KOs him wit the billy club from a distance

2. beats Elektra like he normally does. those daggers aint touchin him

3. DD takes him, he could dodge those arrows all day(if he can do it to bullets, then he could def do it to arrows)

4. hmm. good fight, both very similar in terms of skill(mainly agility, speed, quickness) but i think DD would eventually take him, Nightwings basically just a regular version of DD w/o the super senses.

5. really good fight. but if Batman has his sonics, its over pretty quick(thread maker didnt state). but if not, it would be REALLY close IMO, even with batmans gadgets. but i think Bats would eventually stop him, with either nerve gas or a flashbang.

so yea, its stops there IMO. but ill still do the rest

6. Wolvie guts him.

7. Deathstroke gets him, too smart, too strategic for DD.

8. well DD at first starts beating him like he did in the comics then spidey finally stops holding back and punchez his head off big grin

The-Judge
he stops at six. and yeah, daredevil is one of the coolestbig grin

Darth Martin
DS murders him. Green Arrow gets him.

Darth Martin
1. Punisher gets beat. He doesn't have the accuracy.
2. He takes her like ussual.
3. GA takes this. DD isn't deflecting exploding,acidic,wide-net,cryonic,and sonic arrows. GA has a utility belt of trick arrows.
4. DD takes this.
5. Batman exploits his weakness and it's all over.
6. Stalemate, Nuff said.
7. DS 10/10.
8. Spiderman after he gets frustrated.

Tassadar
1.He fights Punisher.- DD always wins for a reason. Pun cant beat him without prep.

2.He fights Elektra.- Elektra has him beat in every area except senses, which arent much of a factor in this fight.

3.He fights Green Arrow.- DD dodges his ridiculous arrows and hands him a sound owning.

4.He fights Nightwing.- Nightwing= watered down Batman, he gets beat 9/10.

5.He fights Batman.- Tie, Batman can take more damage, but DD is more agile. Skills are even a good match.

6.He fights Wolverine.- Do pressure points hurt Wolverine? If they do, he beats Wolverine fairly easily. Otherwise, DD is eventually stabbed.

7.He fights Deathstroke.- Deathstroke? The idea of fighting DS gives Batman nightmares, the same will happen to DD.

8.He fights Spiderman.- Spiderman had him beat in all physical stats, skill cant make up for a gap this wide, Spiderman wins 8/10.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. Punisher gets beat. He doesn't have the accuracy.
2. He takes her like ussual.
3. GA takes this. DD isn't deflecting exploding,acidic,wide-net,cryonic,and sonic arrows. GA has a utility belt of trick arrows.
4. DD takes this.
5. Batman exploits his weakness and it's all over.
6. Stalemate, Nuff said.
7. DS 10/10.
8. Spiderman after he gets frustrated.

1) Not a matter of accuracy, DD dodges Bullseye.
2) No.
3) Nope.
4) Yep.
5) Does he know said weakness? Not many people do.
6) Ok.
7) Yep.
8) Yep.

Draco69
He stops at 5 or in the narrow event he manages to get past Batman, Wolverine.

Batman uses gadgets such as gases, sonics, flares, bombs and whatnot when he faces an even opponent.

He's faced blind fighters before with enhanced senses. He'll figure out that Daredevil is blind too or does it by accident when Daredevil falls to quivering heap due to gadgets like gas.

Also current Batman also has enhanced senses now. He updated his armour (which is now made of Nomex to coincede with the movie; good luck getting through that Daredevil) to allow him to hear many times more than a normal human being. He can even hear echolocation....

boriquaking55
I'm insulted Deathstroke and SpiderMan are even in the same thread as the rest of these clowns :P

He makes it to Wolverine who gets slight majority on DD. DS and SM would destroy Daredevil however. Every time DD and SM fight it feels like a job.... at least to me. It shouldn't even be close truthfully.

Darth Martin
bump

guy222
totally nuts matt clears it stick out tongue big grin

Don Corleone
He can stalemate at best 5 lose at 6.

I have a Daredevil issue where he has a quick fight with Wolverine. Wolverine was overpowering DD by a large margin.

guy222
yes

when matt went insane great read

Konton
He doesn't beat Elektra.

cdtm
Originally posted by Don Corleone

I have a Daredevil issue where he has a quick fight with Wolverine. Wolverine was overpowering DD by a large margin.

I've seen that, and think it downplayed DD..

There's another issue where Wolverine manhandled Shang Chi, which got tossed around as evidence of Wolverine being above Shang Chi for awhile. Than Wolverine: First Class happened.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 5, if not, 6 massacre him. Then, numer 6 continue the gauntlet, dispatching 7 and 8 with more or less ease.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by cdtm
I've seen that, and think it downplayed DD..

There's another issue where Wolverine manhandled Shang Chi, which got tossed around as evidence of Wolverine being above Shang Chi for awhile. Than Wolverine: First Class happened.

Have you even read Wolverine first class? First of all Wolverine went there to be train. They were sparing. Shang-chi used plot devices to gain an advantage. And the entire point of the issue was not that Wolverine was less skilled then shang-chi. Just that he had lost focus. At the end of the issue after he had regained his focus he was shown beating on sabre-tooth using pure 2h2. So please actaully read the issue.

golem370
Does Daredevil look like a man who is blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.